Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wedding Treasures is the most amazing shop in downtown Castle Rock. It has many bridal selections and I am so fortunate to have found my perfect wedding dress here! The owner, Heather, and bridal consultants, Erin and Robbie are great at what they do! They are not pushy and provide a lot of expertise when it comes to finding what is right for their brides. I cannot be any happier than the experience I received here.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I am so glad I bought my wedding dress from Wedding Treasures! My matron of honor purchased her dress from Wedding Treasures and I was very impressed with the service that they gave her. I made them my first stop and while I did go to other shops, I went back to Wedding Treasures for the dress of my dreams. The customer service is beyond amazing. Heather, the owner, is very straightforward with timelines on when you should get your dress, and advises on sizing and such very well. Two of my four bridesmaids and my flower girl have purchased dresses from Wedding Treasures, and Heather wasn't even phased when my matron of honor told her she was pregnant and would be quite along by my wedding. She recommended a beautiful gown, and a size and she even had a couple shops for alterations in mind. I picked up my dress the other day, and I am currently in a leg cast to my knee, and both Heather and Erin (one of her associates) helped me into the dress and were very accommodating with the process. I cannot enough kind things about the folks in this shop and I will recommend them to anyone that needs a dress for a wedding or event. You cannot get any better for the service and price!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found my dress back in October. Robbie was great! She listened to what I was thinking for my dress and completely stayed with in my budget. I had a larger group than usual for trying on dresses and the store did great at accommodating everyone. I highly recommend this store to anyone and everyone.

1 Review
[Private]

I cannot recommend this bridal salon enough! I had visited other bridal salons and did not get a very good experience. At Treasures, I felt like I was their number one priority and they not only listened to what I wanted, they made my vision for my wedding day a reality. It was well worth the drive from Denver to Castle Rock to find my dream dress and have an experience that was better than I could have imagined.

Jennifer
06/20/2015

I had a great experience with Heather and Ashley when finding my dress. I like that you can make an appointment so that all of the attention is on you! Ashley listened to what I wanted and pulled dresses that fit me perfectly. She found things on the rack that I loved and made the experience exactly what I always pictured. I am so happy that I found my dress but that I was able to get it from such an amazing place. Thank you!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Couldn't have had a more wonderful experience taking our daughter to Wedding Treasures! Robbie met us at the door and was incredibly kind and attentive. We felt absolutely no pressure to select a gown on our first visit, but with her time and patience we did just that! The day was relaxed and enjoyable--even for Dad! What a wonderful boutique with wonderful people. Truly an awesome experience. Thank you Robbie and Heather!

Mikaela
06/13/2015

My experience with Wedding Treasures was amazing, I first had an appointment with Erin. The whole process was so easy and a much better process than other bridal shops I had been to had. She was so helpful! The dressing room was amazing as well, you didn't have to walk out to look in the mirror it was right in the room. I came in to try the dress I loved on a second time and worked with Heather and Robbie and both were fantastic. They were both so friendly and made me feel comfortable with them. Also, the price to order the dress was actually $200 less than another boutique was charging for the same dress and I ended up buying it off the rack for even less. I would definitely recommend Wedding Treasures to any bride, everyone there was so personable and helpful and made my dress shopping a great experience!

Recently Married

I am beyond impressed with Wedding Treasures that I don't even know where to begin with singing their praises. I worked with Erin for my dress fitting and she was amazing. So friendly, courteous, and upbeat. I went in wanting a Maggie Sottero dress and ended up leaving with a Casablanca (similar style). What I really loved too was that Erin gave me and my bridal squad time to look around and pick out the style of dresses that I wanted to try on. She was not hovering over my shoulder or pestering me about dresses. The entire process was seamless and she made me feel like a true bride, respecting my wants and wishes while making me feel beautiful.
I have since gone back in to browse for a sash for my dress and once again, was blown away by the store's great customer service. Erin had pre-selected several sashes that would go with my dress and they were ready for me to choose from when I got there. I worked with Robbie directly and she was just as friendly and accommodating as Erin. Robbie went out of her way to ensure that I was the happiest I could be with the sash that I chose, which was no easy task. Robbie was filled with great ideas and suggestions, which I greatly appreciated and even put to good use.
I have worked with Heather, the owner, as well, on both appointments and cannot thank her enough for the dedicated team she has crafted at Wedding Treasures. I highly recommend this store for the quality and customer service. Wedding Treasures is truly a treasure on its own and I can't imagine going anywhere else for my bridal needs. Thank you Erin, Robbie, and Heather. Keep up the great work!

kari
03/21/2015

I found the dress of my dreams!! Staff is lovely and are so helpful!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I would absolutely recommend Wedding Treasures to anyone looking for wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, or flower girl dresses. Their selection of dresses is incredible and the service is unbeatable. You can try going to one of the big name bridal stores but I promise you that you will not receive the same experience or value. They make it so easy to find the perfect dress for your special day and are extremely friendly. Love Wedding Treasures!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Robbie was extremely helpful in providing my daughter the time and the professional expertise in selecting the perfect wedding dress. I feel that Robbie went over and above the call of duty to accomplish the delightful experience that was afforded us.She even came in on her day off to meet with us, which is a rare event in today's fast paced world. We certainly enjoyed doing business with your company and would recommend them in the future. Thanks again.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

These girls were amazing! I found the perfect dress and got so many compliments. They recommended the best alterer for my style of dress and treated me so professionally. I absolutely love this place.

Recently Married

Thank you Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo for great customer services, pricing and care start to finish of our special event. Heather and her staff went the extra mile for me in so many ways. They provided a loaner dress for me to try on and ordered the dress I wanted from the designer they carried in house. Then they provided a great tailor to finish the dress alterations. Lastly, the week of, Heather and her staff steamed my dress for me. A million thanks to your quality services.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After waiting over a year and a half to go wedding dress shopping, my first stop was at Wedding Treasures and I could not have asked for a better experience to start off the hunt for my perfect gown. The process of selecting gowns at Wedding Treasures is the BEST I have ever seen, and I've been to my fair share of wedding boutiques both for myself and friends getting married. Seriously, I cannot get over how great they were in selecting gowns for me to try on! My consultant was phenomenal as well. She was attentive and helped me into each and every dress and was extremely patient! While I did not actually purchase my dress from Wedding Treasures (I found several fantastic gowns here though), I would HIGHLY recommend them to any and every bride in the area. They also have a great selection of bridesmaid dresses too. Overall, the best experience I could have ever asked for!

Recently Married

They staff was incredible truly an amazing experience.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Ashley was awesome!!! My MOH made the appointment for me, and she said they were very responsive to her and even asked her what I liked & my dress budget over the phone so the consultant was prepared. When we came in Ashley was immediately friendly and started to ask me about the wedding& just confirmed what my MOH told her over the phone. She showed us how to pull dress & brought things I might like. She NEVER made me feel bad about having a smaller budget. And even told me how to find the price of the dress before I pulled it. She respected me & my modest budget.

What I was really surprised by is that when you make an appointment you are the only bride in the salon. You never have to feel embarrased about coming out of the dressing room or like you are being too emotional because you nearly know everyone! I was never pressured into a dress I didn't like & was not pressured to go up in budget. Later I learned that none of the consultants work on commission! That's nearly un-heard of to me & awesome!

When I found my dress, they even let me buy the sample because it fit me nearly perfect & made it right in my budget. Overall, I couldn't give these ladies high enough praise! Thank you, you were totally worth the trip from Jackson Hole, Wyoming! :)