Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I worked with Erin at Wedding Treasures and she is phenomenal! Not only did she give me her undivided attention, she helped me find my perfect dress. She's extremely professional and definitely cares about how I feel and was interested in details of my wedding day. I had been to a few other places around town and I didn't get that kind of attention that she gave. I am so happy with my choice in dress! I had wanted to order the dress in ivory even though the dress in person had a champagne underlay. My second visit just so happen to be a "Sample Sale" day so that meant I would have to buy the champagne color if I chose to. With some reassuring from Erin about the fit (I'll need it altered) and color, I decided to purchase the champagne color. It is GORGEOUS. Overall, the experience was wonderful. The shop is a cute little boutique with great selections in dresses. If you can, request Erin to be your wedding consultant! Thank you so much, Wedding Treasures!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wedding Treasures is the most amazing shop in downtown Castle Rock. It has many bridal selections and I am so fortunate to have found my perfect wedding dress here! The owner, Heather, and bridal consultants, Erin and Robbie are great at what they do! They are not pushy and provide a lot of expertise when it comes to finding what is right for their brides. I cannot be any happier than the experience I received here.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had such an amazing experience at Wedding Treasures! All of the ladies were so helpful and patient throughout the entire process. The shop is beautifully set up with a large selection of gowns to choose from. I had been to a few other places that didn't feel as intimate or private, where I had to walk around the entire store and in front of others in my gowns--this was NOT like that. You are taken to a private dressing room with plenty of space--and your family and friends can sit right outside the curtain. This was just a small touch that made the experience so great! I would recommend Wedding Treasures to anyone who wants the experience to be extra special. I really felt like a bride! My fiancé and his best man also rented suits from Wedding Treasures, which was quick and easy!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I am so glad I bought my wedding dress from Wedding Treasures! My matron of honor purchased her dress from Wedding Treasures and I was very impressed with the service that they gave her. I made them my first stop and while I did go to other shops, I went back to Wedding Treasures for the dress of my dreams. The customer service is beyond amazing. Heather, the owner, is very straightforward with timelines on when you should get your dress, and advises on sizing and such very well. Two of my four bridesmaids and my flower girl have purchased dresses from Wedding Treasures, and Heather wasn't even phased when my matron of honor told her she was pregnant and would be quite along by my wedding. She recommended a beautiful gown, and a size and she even had a couple shops for alterations in mind. I picked up my dress the other day, and I am currently in a leg cast to my knee, and both Heather and Erin (one of her associates) helped me into the dress and were very accommodating with the process. I cannot enough kind things about the folks in this shop and I will recommend them to anyone that needs a dress for a wedding or event. You cannot get any better for the service and price!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found my dress back in October. Robbie was great! She listened to what I was thinking for my dress and completely stayed with in my budget. I had a larger group than usual for trying on dresses and the store did great at accommodating everyone. I highly recommend this store to anyone and everyone.

Private User
Recently Married

I cannot recommend this bridal salon enough! I had visited other bridal salons and did not get a very good experience. At Treasures, I felt like I was their number one priority and they not only listened to what I wanted, they made my vision for my wedding day a reality. It was well worth the drive from Denver to Castle Rock to find my dream dress and have an experience that was better than I could have imagined.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses from Wedding Treasures in Castle Rock, CO. I had such a great experience with them. Heather and Erin made trying on dresses so fun. They were respectful of my price point and my style. They were very hands-on and made sure they every little detail went as planned! We had an absolute blast working with them! Our dresses were on time and in perfect shape for the wedding. Heather is also a master at size measurements! My dress fit so well that I did not need any further alterations besides my bustle! I would highly recommend them. In fact, I already have, and my friend used them for her dress and bridesmaid attire already as well!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This is some of the best staff I worked with throughout my wedding. They were so kind, and so helpful. They were honest in what they thought about the dresses I was trying on, and allowed me to take photos and think about my decision. A lot of places try and force you to buy a dress right then and there, but Wedding Treasures allows you to really take your time to make the big decision!

Jennifer
06/20/2015

I had a great experience with Heather and Ashley when finding my dress. I like that you can make an appointment so that all of the attention is on you! Ashley listened to what I wanted and pulled dresses that fit me perfectly. She found things on the rack that I loved and made the experience exactly what I always pictured. I am so happy that I found my dress but that I was able to get it from such an amazing place. Thank you!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Couldn't have had a more wonderful experience taking our daughter to Wedding Treasures! Robbie met us at the door and was incredibly kind and attentive. We felt absolutely no pressure to select a gown on our first visit, but with her time and patience we did just that! The day was relaxed and enjoyable--even for Dad! What a wonderful boutique with wonderful people. Truly an awesome experience. Thank you Robbie and Heather!

Mikaela
06/13/2015

My experience with Wedding Treasures was amazing, I first had an appointment with Erin. The whole process was so easy and a much better process than other bridal shops I had been to had. She was so helpful! The dressing room was amazing as well, you didn't have to walk out to look in the mirror it was right in the room. I came in to try the dress I loved on a second time and worked with Heather and Robbie and both were fantastic. They were both so friendly and made me feel comfortable with them. Also, the price to order the dress was actually $200 less than another boutique was charging for the same dress and I ended up buying it off the rack for even less. I would definitely recommend Wedding Treasures to any bride, everyone there was so personable and helpful and made my dress shopping a great experience!

Private User
Recently Married

I am beyond impressed with Wedding Treasures that I don't even know where to begin with singing their praises. I worked with Erin for my dress fitting and she was amazing. So friendly, courteous, and upbeat. I went in wanting a Maggie Sottero dress and ended up leaving with a Casablanca (similar style). What I really loved too was that Erin gave me and my bridal squad time to look around and pick out the style of dresses that I wanted to try on. She was not hovering over my shoulder or pestering me about dresses. The entire process was seamless and she made me feel like a true bride, respecting my wants and wishes while making me feel beautiful.
I have since gone back in to browse for a sash for my dress and once again, was blown away by the store's great customer service. Erin had pre-selected several sashes that would go with my dress and they were ready for me to choose from when I got there. I worked with Robbie directly and she was just as friendly and accommodating as Erin. Robbie went out of her way to ensure that I was the happiest I could be with the sash that I chose, which was no easy task. Robbie was filled with great ideas and suggestions, which I greatly appreciated and even put to good use.
I have worked with Heather, the owner, as well, on both appointments and cannot thank her enough for the dedicated team she has crafted at Wedding Treasures. I highly recommend this store for the quality and customer service. Wedding Treasures is truly a treasure on its own and I can't imagine going anywhere else for my bridal needs. Thank you Erin, Robbie, and Heather. Keep up the great work!

kari
03/21/2015

I found the dress of my dreams!! Staff is lovely and are so helpful!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I would absolutely recommend Wedding Treasures to anyone looking for wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, or flower girl dresses. Their selection of dresses is incredible and the service is unbeatable. You can try going to one of the big name bridal stores but I promise you that you will not receive the same experience or value. They make it so easy to find the perfect dress for your special day and are extremely friendly. Love Wedding Treasures!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Robbie was extremely helpful in providing my daughter the time and the professional expertise in selecting the perfect wedding dress. I feel that Robbie went over and above the call of duty to accomplish the delightful experience that was afforded us.She even came in on her day off to meet with us, which is a rare event in today's fast paced world. We certainly enjoyed doing business with your company and would recommend them in the future. Thanks again.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

These girls were amazing! I found the perfect dress and got so many compliments. They recommended the best alterer for my style of dress and treated me so professionally. I absolutely love this place.