Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo

Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo

333 Perry Street
Castle Rock, CO 80104 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found my dress back in October. Robbie was great! She listened to what I was thinking for my dress and completely stayed with in my budget. I had a larger group than usual for trying on dresses and the store did great at accommodating everyone. I highly recommend this store to anyone and everyone.

• Wedding: 08/01/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot recommend this bridal salon enough! I had visited other bridal salons and did not get a very good experience. At Treasures, I felt like I was their number one priority and they not only listened to what I wanted, they made my vision for my wedding day a reality. It was well worth the drive from Denver to Castle Rock to find my dream dress and have an experience that was better than I could have imagined.

• Wedding: [Private]
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great experience with Heather and Ashley when finding my dress. I like that you can make an appointment so that all of the attention is on you! Ashley listened to what I wanted and pulled dresses that fit me perfectly. She found things on the rack that I loved and made the experience exactly what I always pictured. I am so happy that I found my dress but that I was able to get it from such an amazing place. Thank you!

• Wedding: 06/20/2015
Jennifer
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't have had a more wonderful experience taking our daughter to Wedding Treasures! Robbie met us at the door and was incredibly kind and attentive. We felt absolutely no pressure to select a gown on our first visit, but with her time and patience we did just that! The day was relaxed and enjoyable--even for Dad! What a wonderful boutique with wonderful people. Truly an awesome experience. Thank you Robbie and Heather!

• Wedding: 06/19/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience with Wedding Treasures was amazing, I first had an appointment with Erin. The whole process was so easy and a much better process than other bridal shops I had been to had. She was so helpful! The dressing room was amazing as well, you didn't have to walk out to look in the mirror it was right in the room. I came in to try the dress I loved on a second time and worked with Heather and Robbie and both were fantastic. They were both so friendly and made me feel comfortable with them. Also, the price to order the dress was actually $200 less than another boutique was charging for the same dress and I ended up buying it off the rack for even less. I would definitely recommend Wedding Treasures to any bride, everyone there was so personable and helpful and made my dress shopping a great experience!

• Wedding: [Private]
Mikaela
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would absolutely recommend Wedding Treasures to anyone looking for wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, or flower girl dresses. Their selection of dresses is incredible and the service is unbeatable. You can try going to one of the big name bridal stores but I promise you that you will not receive the same experience or value. They make it so easy to find the perfect dress for your special day and are extremely friendly. Love Wedding Treasures!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Robbie was extremely helpful in providing my daughter the time and the professional expertise in selecting the perfect wedding dress. I feel that Robbie went over and above the call of duty to accomplish the delightful experience that was afforded us.She even came in on her day off to meet with us, which is a rare event in today's fast paced world. We certainly enjoyed doing business with your company and would recommend them in the future. Thanks again.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These girls were amazing! I found the perfect dress and got so many compliments. They recommended the best alterer for my style of dress and treated me so professionally. I absolutely love this place.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo for great customer services, pricing and care start to finish of our special event. Heather and her staff went the extra mile for me in so many ways. They provided a loaner dress for me to try on and ordered the dress I wanted from the designer they carried in house. Then they provided a great tailor to finish the dress alterations. Lastly, the week of, Heather and her staff steamed my dress for me. A million thanks to your quality services.

• Flexibility: 5.0

After waiting over a year and a half to go wedding dress shopping, my first stop was at Wedding Treasures and I could not have asked for a better experience to start off the hunt for my perfect gown. The process of selecting gowns at Wedding Treasures is the BEST I have ever seen, and I've been to my fair share of wedding boutiques both for myself and friends getting married. Seriously, I cannot get over how great they were in selecting gowns for me to try on! My consultant was phenomenal as well. She was attentive and helped me into each and every dress and was extremely patient! While I did not actually purchase my dress from Wedding Treasures (I found several fantastic gowns here though), I would HIGHLY recommend them to any and every bride in the area. They also have a great selection of bridesmaid dresses too. Overall, the best experience I could have ever asked for!

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They staff was incredible truly an amazing experience.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley was awesome!!! My MOH made the appointment for me, and she said they were very responsive to her and even asked her what I liked & my dress budget over the phone so the consultant was prepared. When we came in Ashley was immediately friendly and started to ask me about the wedding& just confirmed what my MOH told her over the phone. She showed us how to pull dress & brought things I might like. She NEVER made me feel bad about having a smaller budget. And even told me how to find the price of the dress before I pulled it. She respected me & my modest budget.

What I was really surprised by is that when you make an appointment you are the only bride in the salon. You never have to feel embarrased about coming out of the dressing room or like you are being too emotional because you nearly know everyone! I was never pressured into a dress I didn't like & was not pressured to go up in budget. Later I learned that none of the consultants work on commission! That's nearly un-heard of to me & awesome!

When I found my dress, they even let me buy the sample because it fit me nearly perfect & made it right in my budget. Overall, I couldn't give these ladies high enough praise! Thank you, you were totally worth the trip from Jackson Hole, Wyoming! :)

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wedding Treasures was such a joy to work with. We worked with the owner, Heather, on our bridesmaids gowns and she made it much easier than I thought it would be. I tend to be on the more particular side and up front let her know the look that I was going for. She was very patient with me and asked me to go through her website and find dresses that I liked. I brought my four bridesmaids with me and Heather let us choose some dresses for them to try on. Knowing what I was looking for, she brought out one dress that was perfect for each and every bridesmaid. Each of them loved it and looked beautiful in it.

Heather also worked with my husband and I to find the perfect tuxes for wedding. We both have similar style but didn't want to be super matchy-matchy. She worked with us and found the perfect look for both of us that was both complimentary and individual. I wouldn't change a single look that she helped us find.

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about Wedding Treasures. Their entire team is wonderful-and I have met them all. I had the pleasure of working with Robbie and Erin and I can tell you they made everything very easy. I felt comfortable because there was no pressure to buy immediately. The focus was on me and what I wanted in a dress. I have been to many different shops so I know that these ladies are the best and also the most knowledgable. Out of 6 stores, they were the only ones to suggest that I take advantage of the gown on loan program. They helped me to order in a gown I had seen online and couldn't find in stores anywhere- just so I could try it on. As it turns out, this was the gown I bought! The appreciation I have for the way Wedding Treasures treated me is beyond words. From the bottom of my heart, thank you ladies. Also, I must mention that the perks I received because I bought my gown there were great too. All around best buying experience....well ever!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wonderful experience at Wedding Treasures Bridal!!

I was on the waiting list for a Saturday appointment. I received a call saying that Robbie one of the staff members was going to come in on her day off to help. I thought, this is a good sign.

Robbie asked me questions about my style and what mattered to me. She immediately got an idea and grabbed a dress for me to try on. Little did I know that was the dress I would be walking out with that day!!

Robbie was a great person to work with!!!

On a side note: Another thing that I though was especially great was the owner rung me up! She was so genuinely nice and happy to be there. I could tell she is very passionate about her store. That says a lot in my mind.

Thanks again - Kristi

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They helped find my perfect dress for my wedding day! They were nice and personable and very helpful in finding what I wanted.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
303-660-0200
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards