Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride)

Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride)

Teaneck, NJ
Value
Flexibility
Stephanie
05/16/2015

Tova is amazing to work with and made a beautiful wedding dress for me!!! I'm so happy with the dress, her communication and the overall experience!!!!
Do not hesitate to work with her and have her create the wedding dress of your dreams!

Fiona
05/09/2015

Tova Marc was extremely helpful she responded to my query's promptly and help me felt at ease when placing my order. I ordered from Darwin NT Australia off the internet and Tova and her team were always on hand to help me out in anyway possible. My dress arrived yesterday and it's absolutely stunning and beautiful you can see it was made with love, care and quality materials! Dress fitted great as well! :) Strongly recommend Wedding Dress Fantasy!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was looking for a unique wedding dress, but was hesitant to buy something online without actually seeing it in person. When first I made contact, Tova was so warm and welcoming. She immediately put my mind at ease and kept in contact throughout the entire process. When I received my dress, I was so excited to see that it looked just like the picture and I couldn't wait to try it on. It fits me perfectly and everyone loves it! The quality of work is top notch and the dress looks amazing! Thank you for making this beautiful dress a reality! I absolutely love it!

Crystal
02/21/2015

It was such a pleasure working with Tova Marc! She was very responsive and created a beautiful wedding dress that will certainly be a show-stopper. It fit me perfectly and I can't wait to wear it on my big day!

Diane
01/17/2015

Tova Marc graciously answered me every time I had a question about my dress. She also had my dress here 6 weeks BEFORE my wedding...It is absolutely stunning and she made it just for me! My ideal, her design. I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to wear it!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

5 stars are not enough. WeddingDressFantasy is amazing. Tova and her team took the vision I gave them of my dream dress and made it a reality. None of the other dresses I've tried on and seen can compare to the beauty they created. And the service they provided me, from the very first email I submitted to how my dress arrived, they were amazing. They put so much love, attention and care into making my dress. There is no need to ever settle for just any wedding dress. Your dream dress can be created by WeddingDressFantasy. They are so awesome!

Private User
11/15/2014

Tova is amazing. Not only did she help me create my perfect wedding dress but she treated me like family. I flew across the country to work with Tova and it was well worth it. My custom dress was in the right price range and the quality was amazing. My seamstress could not believe the quality. I would recommend Tova and her work to anyone no matter how far away they live from her shop.

Sandi
10/31/2014

I found WeddingDressFantasy on Etsy where I was looking for your not-so-average dress, because I am NOT the average bride! The people were super nice and answered all my questions and processed my request super quick! Tova is absolutely awesome, and my dress was a HUGE success!!! It was everything I could ever ask for, and I plan to wear it again on my honeymoon! :) :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I don't even know where to begin! I never had such an amazing and positive experience as I did with Tova at Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride). If I could rate all of the above categories above 5.0, I would. The gown I had for my wedding was something extremely special. I went to countless stores with gowns that were mass produced and just not made for my personality.
ALL of the material Tova uses in her gowns are bridal fabrics. Everything also was within my budget. I was able to have something extremely unique, personalized, and definitely a conversational piece. This isn't just because it was for "the big day" that I am ranting and raving, but because of her attention to detail,her enthusiasm, and love put into it. It goes beyond just what I was wearing.
Also, I'm not one so much into fashion and I really love seeing her post her work on social media. it's artistic, unique, and one of a kind.
Seriously, if you are want something that is tailored JUST to you, beautiful fabrics, custom designs and not something off the rack at a giant chain store- go here. You will NOT regret it!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

I am a plus size girl and was really nervous about the idea of doing something *this* important over the internet, but I could not find what I really wanted in any of the bridal salons. Even if I weren't plus size, I couldn't find anything that looked like what I wanted - a colored dress that still looked like a wedding gown. Something very non-traditional and yet also beautiful and well-made. I was so frustrated I finally gave up and bought a gown that I settled for because I didn't think I could make my dream dress a reality. When I finally confessed this to my fiance, he got online and the first place he found was Wedding Dress Fantasy.

I don't believe I could have found something like the dress they made me outside of a custom boutique. I felt like their price was a bargain based on what I wanted, but when I saw my dress in real life for the first time I was blown away by all the intricate detail, the quality fabric choices; everything was perfect.

All I did was email Tova a picture of my dream dress, paid online, sent her my measurements and additional notes about special details I wanted on the dress and voila! 5 months later it was on my doorstep. My dress arrived right when expected and was packaged carefully in a plastic bag neatly tucked inside of a bright pink garment bag! I knew when I saw that it was going to be good!

My dress is A-M-A-Z-ING. I absolutely love every inch of it. It feels so luxurious and I feel like a queen in it, which is just what I wanted for my wedding day. I am so excited and happy that I took this chance. I absolutely cannot wait to walk down the aisle in this dress. It is EPIC. It also fits like a glove, right out of the box, because it was made just for me! No alterations to worry about for me - just need to get it steam pressed and it will be ready to go.

I am such a happy girl! I got my dream dress after all!

laura
10/18/2014

Very impressed with how the dress looked in person. It fit perfectly. It was a tad too long even with my heels, no worries tho I just ordered a crinoline adjustable hoop skirt to add the finishing look. (makes it easier to walk around in and dance.) I'm very pleased!! 5 stars all the way around!

Paula
10/04/2014

There is absolutely nothing comparable to style and quality. My wedding dress looks stunning. Ordering something this important on line can be a little stressful but it was so worth it. They make it super easy with their very quick response times to any and all questions and know exactly what they need to do to make sure your dress is perfect. PERFECT is exactly how I would describe my experience , my dress and my wedding now that I have this dress

Private User
Recently Married

Tova was a pleasure to work with. She created a beautiful wedding dress for our 10 year vow renewal. We provided a few photos and some input, and voila, my perfect dress! I looked and felt beautiful on our special day.

Brigitte
09/13/2014

I can not say enough positive things about Tova and Wedding Dress Fantasies. I visited the shop and Tova guided me through the process of designing the perfect dress for my Marie Antoinette inspired costume ball wedding. The dress was shipped to me in plenty of time and it fit like a glove. Every detail from the lacing up the back to the embellishments sewn the fabric were beautiful and well-made. I felt like a true queen on the day of my wedding, and guests raved about how amazing the dress is. Thank you, Tova!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My dress was made especially for me and its perfect. Tova was so flexible and answered all my email's right away. I changed my mind a lot initially and it was not a problem. The dress is beautifully made, exactly as I had pictured it. The color is amazing, the palest pink and the style is classic. I received the dress before I thought I would so that was nice too. Tova made this all work and I am so happy with my dress!! Thank you Thank you!

margo
07/19/2014

This place is amazing! They listened to everything I had to say about the dress and answered every question I had within a few hrs to a day of asking. Their service is exceptional and I am amazed with the dress I received. I couldn't be more happy! If you want the perfect dress this is the way to go!!