Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride)

Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride)

Favorite

Value
Flexibility
Jennifer
07/25/2015

Tova did an exceptional job constructing my wedding dress. It was exactly what I was expecting. The professionalism exceeded my expectations as well. We were making a big investment on my wedding dress and every email we sent was addressed and received a timely response. She was careful to get exact measurements to make sure it was a perfect fit, and it was! I am beyond pleased with the service and product of this vendor!

Jessica
06/27/2015

Tova is a doll to work with, very friendly, timely and flexible. My wedding dress is just beautiful, I cried tears of joy when I tried it on for the first time. I gave her photos and measurements of what I wanted and she created my dream, it also fits perfect! I highly recommend working with her and I will get the word out to all my friends. I cant wait to wear this dress on my wedding day. I cant say thank you enough! :) Thank you!

Kelly
06/14/2015

Tova made my dear friend her wedding dress. I am one of her brides maids and my gift to her was to buy her dress. We were a little hesitant to purchase something on line without being able to try it on before purchase. However, once my friend saw the picture of the dress she wanted, nothing she tried on compared so we bit the bullet and went ahead and used Tova and Wedding Dress Fantasy. I can't tell you how excited and absolutely over the moon we are with the dress Tova made. It fits Connie like a glove, it is EXACTLY what she wanted and now the dress anxiety is a thing of the past. THANK YOU TOVA <3

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Thank you so much for an excellent dress. I have never felt so glamourous. EVERYONE commented on how amazing the dress looked and everyone who got close to it commented on just how well it was made.

I never order clothes online because I'm usually terrified that it won't fit when I get it so naturally I was hesitant about ordering my wedding dress without ever trying it on. But I trusted in the fact that this place had perfect reviews on every wedding site I could find and just went for it.

Everything went very smoothly. They sent me colour samples first because I was uncertain what direction I wanted to go in. Then I sent my measurements and the dress was made just for me. The dress arrived a good 6-8 weeks before the wedding. I asked them to ship it right away even though the veil wasn't done yet just in case it took a long time to arrive but from when I sent that email to when it arrived was only about a week (and I'm in Canada so it had to clear customs). Then they shipped the veil separately. The first thing we noticed was that the colour was phenominal and the quality was amazing.

The value was great. I tried a few dresses on in store and they were all more expensive and this one was made for me! I added the garment bag, the corset back, the crinoline slip, AND the veil and even with the shipping and the terrible exchange rate it was still less than the off-the-rack alternatives I had looked at.

It was stunning. Thank you again for such an amazing dress!

Lauren

Stephanie
05/16/2015

Tova is amazing to work with and made a beautiful wedding dress for me!!! I'm so happy with the dress, her communication and the overall experience!!!!
Do not hesitate to work with her and have her create the wedding dress of your dreams!

Fiona
05/09/2015

Tova Marc was extremely helpful she responded to my query's promptly and help me felt at ease when placing my order. I ordered from Darwin NT Australia off the internet and Tova and her team were always on hand to help me out in anyway possible. My dress arrived yesterday and it's absolutely stunning and beautiful you can see it was made with love, care and quality materials! Dress fitted great as well! :) Strongly recommend Wedding Dress Fantasy!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was looking for a unique wedding dress, but was hesitant to buy something online without actually seeing it in person. When first I made contact, Tova was so warm and welcoming. She immediately put my mind at ease and kept in contact throughout the entire process. When I received my dress, I was so excited to see that it looked just like the picture and I couldn't wait to try it on. It fits me perfectly and everyone loves it! The quality of work is top notch and the dress looks amazing! Thank you for making this beautiful dress a reality! I absolutely love it!

Crystal
02/21/2015

It was such a pleasure working with Tova Marc! She was very responsive and created a beautiful wedding dress that will certainly be a show-stopper. It fit me perfectly and I can't wait to wear it on my big day!

Diane
01/17/2015

Tova Marc graciously answered me every time I had a question about my dress. She also had my dress here 6 weeks BEFORE my wedding...It is absolutely stunning and she made it just for me! My ideal, her design. I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to wear it!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

5 stars are not enough. WeddingDressFantasy is amazing. Tova and her team took the vision I gave them of my dream dress and made it a reality. None of the other dresses I've tried on and seen can compare to the beauty they created. And the service they provided me, from the very first email I submitted to how my dress arrived, they were amazing. They put so much love, attention and care into making my dress. There is no need to ever settle for just any wedding dress. Your dream dress can be created by WeddingDressFantasy. They are so awesome!

Private User
11/15/2014

Tova is amazing. Not only did she help me create my perfect wedding dress but she treated me like family. I flew across the country to work with Tova and it was well worth it. My custom dress was in the right price range and the quality was amazing. My seamstress could not believe the quality. I would recommend Tova and her work to anyone no matter how far away they live from her shop.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I worked with Tova to create my wedding dress inspired by an Inbal Dror design that I fell in love with. Tova was very quick with correspondence and specific in her descriptions. I appreciate that she was straightforward with what she could and could not replicate from the inspiration gown. I ordered the gown in March of 2014 and the gown was ready by November 2014. Needless to say, ordering such an expensive and important item without having seen it in person made me nervous. I checked in once a month to ask how the construction with my dress was going and Tova would reply within 24 hours.

We flew into NYC for our Central Park elopement and we picked up my dress from Tova's shop the day before the big event. To my delight, the dress was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. As a replica, it's not identical to the original but it was still beautiful. There were some details that I think might have been forgotten between the time of order and the time it was finished but at that point, it didn't really matter. My dress was BEAUTIFUL. In fact, I even had a friend tell me that mine looked better than the original Inbal Dror. People have asked me to keep Tova's contact info on hand for themselves or their friends.

I would recommend Tova to anyone who wants to do something custom at an affordable price.

For photos of my dress and see how the dress looks on video, you can visit our wedding website: http://www.gibarra.com

Sandi
10/31/2014

I found WeddingDressFantasy on Etsy where I was looking for your not-so-average dress, because I am NOT the average bride! The people were super nice and answered all my questions and processed my request super quick! Tova is absolutely awesome, and my dress was a HUGE success!!! It was everything I could ever ask for, and I plan to wear it again on my honeymoon! :) :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I don't even know where to begin! I never had such an amazing and positive experience as I did with Tova at Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride). If I could rate all of the above categories above 5.0, I would. The gown I had for my wedding was something extremely special. I went to countless stores with gowns that were mass produced and just not made for my personality.
ALL of the material Tova uses in her gowns are bridal fabrics. Everything also was within my budget. I was able to have something extremely unique, personalized, and definitely a conversational piece. This isn't just because it was for "the big day" that I am ranting and raving, but because of her attention to detail,her enthusiasm, and love put into it. It goes beyond just what I was wearing.
Also, I'm not one so much into fashion and I really love seeing her post her work on social media. it's artistic, unique, and one of a kind.
Seriously, if you are want something that is tailored JUST to you, beautiful fabrics, custom designs and not something off the rack at a giant chain store- go here. You will NOT regret it!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

I am a plus size girl and was really nervous about the idea of doing something *this* important over the internet, but I could not find what I really wanted in any of the bridal salons. Even if I weren't plus size, I couldn't find anything that looked like what I wanted - a colored dress that still looked like a wedding gown. Something very non-traditional and yet also beautiful and well-made. I was so frustrated I finally gave up and bought a gown that I settled for because I didn't think I could make my dream dress a reality. When I finally confessed this to my fiance, he got online and the first place he found was Wedding Dress Fantasy.

I don't believe I could have found something like the dress they made me outside of a custom boutique. I felt like their price was a bargain based on what I wanted, but when I saw my dress in real life for the first time I was blown away by all the intricate detail, the quality fabric choices; everything was perfect.

All I did was email Tova a picture of my dream dress, paid online, sent her my measurements and additional notes about special details I wanted on the dress and voila! 5 months later it was on my doorstep. My dress arrived right when expected and was packaged carefully in a plastic bag neatly tucked inside of a bright pink garment bag! I knew when I saw that it was going to be good!

My dress is A-M-A-Z-ING. I absolutely love every inch of it. It feels so luxurious and I feel like a queen in it, which is just what I wanted for my wedding day. I am so excited and happy that I took this chance. I absolutely cannot wait to walk down the aisle in this dress. It is EPIC. It also fits like a glove, right out of the box, because it was made just for me! No alterations to worry about for me - just need to get it steam pressed and it will be ready to go.

I am such a happy girl! I got my dream dress after all!

laura
10/18/2014

Very impressed with how the dress looked in person. It fit perfectly. It was a tad too long even with my heels, no worries tho I just ordered a crinoline adjustable hoop skirt to add the finishing look. (makes it easier to walk around in and dance.) I'm very pleased!! 5 stars all the way around!