Wedding Bug Studios

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.2

Very please with the services we received and the price totally reasonable. This is a vendor who has photographers all over the US and they accommodate most venues. I was a little nervous, but honestly everything went as planned and our guest love our photographer. Our wedding was in Gilroy, Ca.

Wedding Bug Studios responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words Eliza- so pleased to hear that you were happy with our services and that the experience exceeded your expectations. Best wishes to you from all of us at Wedding Bug!

Juanita
07/25/2015

Our Photographer was outstanding!! Nothing more to say! Christine Kazatsky was just a bundle of energy and a great artistic eye! From the preparation, the ceremony, to the reception. Love her, and our pics!! I would DEFINITELY recommend her
Mr. and Mrs. Graves. !

Wedding Bug Studios responded with the following comments:

Hi Juanita. Thank you for sharing your great review of Christine. We are so proud to have her represent Wedding Bug. Hugh Riley, Vice President

JMLattanzia
Recently Married

If you're looking for an affordable company to video your wedding wedding bug is the way to go. We knew we wouldn't watch our video more than a handful of times so we wanted something cheap and affordable just to have. Wedding bug was great. Jessica benson answered any question and was always quick to follow up. Brian was our videographer and he did such a great job and was super friendly. We can't wait to see our video!

Wedding Bug Studios responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the kind words! So happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, and that Jess and Brian made everything so much easier for you. Best wishes from all of us at Wedding Bug!

1 person found this review helpful

We loved using wedding bug! Our photographer was Shayne Hensley and he was absolutely amazing! People still keep talking about every where they turned he was there taking pictures. People were saying I wish I had him at my wedding or my daughters wedding. We couldn't have been more happy.

Wedding Bug Studios responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Heather! We're so happy that you had such a wonderful experience with Shayne- he's a huge asset to our team. It's great to hear that you and your guests will have such great memories with your photos. Best wishes from all of us at Wedding Bug

Services Used: Photography

They brought us the most amazing Photographer ever!!!!!!!!

Wedding Bug Studios responded with the following comments:

So happy to hear that you loved your Photographer, Kendra! Thank you so much for spreading the love :) Best wishes from all of us at Wedding Bug

Services Used: Photography

I recently had the pleasure of having Hugh R. photograph my wedding! He was patient, professional, and thoughtful and this was reflected in our beautiful photos. Great service and reasonable prices = satisfied customer. I will definitely be requesting their service for our anniversary pictures next year!

Wedding Bug Studios responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words- we agree, Hugh is the best!! So happy to hear that his professionalism and patience helped make your whole photography experience on your day so wonderful, and please feel free to call us anytime when it comes to those anniversary photos :) Best wishes from all of us at Wedding Bug!

Services Used: Photography

D'Ann Wright was our photographer through Wedding Bug and she was so helpful and professional! The pictures were absolutely perfect!! Jay Nuzum was the videographer and he was never in the way. He did such a great job! I highly recommend Wedding Bug!

Wedding Bug Studios responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so happy to hear that D'Ann and Jay did such a wonderful job for you and that you would recommend our services to your friends and family. Your recommendation is our highest compliment. Best wishes! Hugh Riley, VP of Production

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Recently Married

Wedding Bug provides very professional photographers. Our photographers name was Janis Jack and she did an amazing job with my engagement and wedding photos. Easy to work with and excellant price for what you get. The best price and quality!

Wedding Bug Studios responded with the following comments:

We are so proud to have Janis provide photography for us. Thank you for your kind words.

1 person found this review helpful

Angela Dougherty was our rep and Jamie Warburton was our Photographer. Both were Fantastic. Jamie not only took incredible photos, she dealt with me being late and allowed me to enjoy my wedding day instead of worrying about the photos that I will be able to enjoy the rest of my life!!

Wedding Bug Studios responded with the following comments:

Hi Amanda. Yup, I agree. Angela is wonderful and Jaime provides fantastic photography. I'd like to think our professionals really shine when the day doesn't quite go according to plan by helping you navigate through the day...even if things are running a bit late. Great to hear of you satisfaction!

Services Used: Photography

I was a little hesitant at first because you do not know who will be your photographer until a week before your wedding. I was emailed my photographer with his personal information as well as his portfolio. Lionel was amazing, very professional and easy to work with!

Wedding Bug Studios responded with the following comments:

Hi Tessa. Actually, we assign well in advance and provide both a phone and email to you and the photographer 2 weeks in advance. It seems to be the perfect amount of lead time to confirm details and "game plan" the day. I'm thrilled to hear of the amazing photography provided! Thank you for your kind words.

Recently Married

I loved the photographer and the DJ we received. They fulfilled all of our requests and the pictures turned out amazing! Amazing value for the price and every time we had a question each party was fast to respond.

Wedding Bug Studios responded with the following comments:

Wedding Bug studios was created because we saw a need for couples looking for great value, online convenience and of course...great wedding professionals. I'm thrilled to hear of your happiness.

Recently Married

We went through Wedding Bug to find our photographer. His name was Steve and he was awesome! He was unobrusive when he needed to be. He was very patient and he had a great sense of humor that helped calm my frazzled nerves. He got some really great shots! There's an outdoor photo from our exit in particular that stands out for me. It was already dark out, but somehow he managed to capture the bubbles people were blowing at us...just beautiful!

Wedding Bug Studios responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your great review. We are so proud to have Steve in our network. A great photographer has to do a lot of things well...having a fun personality is so important to help you navigate through the day. Thanks again!

Michelle
09/13/2014

Wedding bug helped with photography, videography, and DJ and they were absolutely amazing. The DJ, Luis M., was incredibly active with the crowd and everyone loved him and his music. The photographers were able to capture so many great pictures and quickly as well. And the videographer was great and flexible in getting the best shots around. Incredible company, did not disappoint at all! And very affordable too.

Wedding Bug Studios responded with the following comments:

Hi Michelle. Thank you for your kind words. It's so important for our three services to work together as a team to provide the perfect service. I'm thrill to hear you are so happy with our 3 professionals!

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography

Most affordable photography around! this is a nationwide vendor who will find a photographer within your area. our photographer was so very nice and professional. Our package was amazing we got 4 hours worth of pictures, with 60 free prints, complete rights to our photos, with all photos on a CD for around $600!! that is like a $2000 value!! SO AMAZING!

Wedding Bug Studios responded with the following comments:

Hi Gabrielle. Thank you so much! We are so proud of the value we can provide within our 4 hour service. Thanks again.

Services Used: Photography

Hiring Wedding Bug was one of the best decisions we made regarding wedding vendors. Our photographer, Dan Lerro was a dream to work with. He was attentive, funny, and very flexible. He took all of the photos we requested and some great pictures we would have never thought to ask for. His vision and artistic ability was above and beyond our expectations!

Wedding Bug Studios responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled to have Dan represent Wedding Bug. Thanks again!

Kelyn & Frederick Nash
07/26/2014

The photographs for our wedding were simply beautiful. The photographer got there an hour early and he even stayed a few minutes past the time to take some extra shots of my family. He took all the pictures on my checklist and was willing to do shots upon request. He made good use of the space available and captured some great moments

Wedding Bug Studios responded with the following comments:

Hi Kelyn. Your comments are wonderful! It's exactly how we expect the service to be provided. Thanks again and congratulations!