Wedding Bands Wholesale Inc.

Wedding Bands Wholesale Inc.

Favorite
New York, NY
800.515.1561   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The ring I ordered far surpasses expectations!!!' It is just gorgeous and of the highest quality. I couldn't be happier with the service and speed of delivery. The price was the best I have come across. I cannot wait to order from them again. If you want the best price and the highest quality with excellent service to boot you've come to the right place! This is s sincere review I am so happy to have found them!

Services Used: Jewelry

I am very happy with my eternity ring! I purchased the ring at Wedding Band Wholesale because I was able to upgrade the color and clarity of my diamonds. The customer service is excellent, and I even purchased another ring with them soon after.

Recently Married

I found the service and ideas first class which made it easy to ensure a perfect final outcome.

Recently Married

Great advice and a great product. Both of us really happy with both rings.

Recently Married

I purchased my fiance's wedding band from Wedding Bands Wholesale, Inc. We absolutely loved the custom wedding band! Aharon and Ronnie provided us with excellent customer service which included awesome product knowledge. They both were very friendly, knowledgeable, and easy to deal with during the sales process. There was no pressure in purchasing the ring, their prices were affordable, and they made the experience a pleasurable one. I highly recommend Wedding Band Wholesale, Inc. for wedding band and other jewelry needs.

Services Used: Jewelry

Our rings are AWESOME. We were hesitant about ordering online but couldn't find anything we liked equally well at local jewelry stores. The design, service, price, and quality were all great. I've received many compliments on the uniqueness of my ring. Thank you so much!

P.S. we are not getting married - these are commitment rings, but I had to choose a wedding date to leave the review.

Services Used: Jewelry

I couldn't be happier with Wedding Bands Wholesale. They worked with me to design EXACTLY the ring I wanted. They specially placed the diamonds just how I wanted them, worked with me to get just the right size, and the hammered surface looks so good! And I was pleasantly surprised at how heavy and solid my ring is - you can tell it is well-made, definitely not flimsy! All that, and it came with a really reasonable price too!

I would definitely buy jewelry here again, and I would recommend to my friends and family. (Ask to work with Ronnie, he's the best.)

Recently Married

A great deal on a great product - delivered when promised. Aharon was very helpful and easy to work with - listened to our needs and met them.

Recently Married

We ordered a diamond eternity band to replace one that was lost. We cannot tell you how lovely the band is and how wonderful Wedding Bands Wholesale was to work with. The quality is excellent and the band is everything we hoped it would be. Most important is the customer service. It was exemplary. Ronnie and Ariella were always available and did everything in their power to make sure the design, quality and service were 5 star. We will definitely order more jewelry from this firm. We recommend them highly.

Services Used: Jewelry

I could never tell you how grateful my husband and I were for the terrific service we recceived from your company. We were able to make a good choice of wedding bands. And the product surpassed our expectations. The service we received on very short notice, was impeccable. We could not have been more pleased.
Thank you.
Bill and Harriet Platt (

Recently Married

Wedding Bands Wholesale is the best! We made an appointment and had our consultation in person at their NYC location. Aharon was so helpful when it came to picking out our rings, and even made sure that we were comfortable with the sizing. He has a great sense of humor and shared our affinity for theme parks, and his friendliness enhanced our experience. There are a lot great selections, and they are happy to give advice on size and style. They even do custom engraving on site. They completed our order quickly and made sure that we were completely satisfied. Our rings are gorgeous and exactly what we wanted!

1+ year ago

Great prices, great quality on their rings! I love bridal jewelry, and have purchased several rings from Wedding Bands Wholesale. Their staff was tremendous to work with. My favorite rings from them are the Handmade Wedding Bands. I ordered through their website. I would highly recommend.

1+ year ago

We had a fantastic experience working with Ronnie and Aharon. I came in with a specific idea of what I wanted for my wedding bands, and Ronnie gave me lots of suggestions and advice about what would look and work best. They were also able to remake my fiance's grandfather's ring into a beautiful wedding band. Ronnie and Aharon were both extremely responsive and customer service was top-notch. After doing a lot of research and talking to several vendors, they made me feel the most secure, and it was clear that they were extremely knowledgeable and well-informed. The rings look beautiful and they were a fantastic and unbeatable price.

Services Used: Jewelry

We chose Wedding Bands Wholesale because their price was less than half of local jewelers for the same rings. The rings arrived just before we flew to Hawaii for the wedding. Unfortunately we ordered the wrongs sizes (the local store that sized us used a different technique for sizing). At this point, we figured we were not going to have our rings to use during our ceremony. I called Ronnie and Aaron at WBW who are great to work with. We shipped the rings back and WBW shipped the new rings to us at our resort in Hawaii which arrived 2 days before the ceremony. Both Ronnie and Aaron stayed in touch to make sure the new rings were correct and arrived at the right place in time for the wedding. They really went above and beyond and we are very grateful. Thanks guys! We will be sure to recommend this site to all of our friends and family.
Tripp & Lu, GA

Services Used: Jewelry

So my husband and I were getting ready to renew our vows and unfortunately I lost my original wedding band.....My dear sweet husband suggested I pick out another wedding band before we renew. After much searching, I found a ring on the website but after ordering it, I suddenly found a much better ring on the website. Ronen in customer service was such a sweetheart at getting my new band shipped to me by the date of our renewal. Not only did he change my order while it was still being processed but he made sure I would get it on a Saturday. Sure enough, I got the ring Saturday morning before the ceremony. Thank you Ronen for everything :)

1+ year ago

We had a great experience with Wedding Bands Wholesale. We dropped by their office on 47th street and were treated with the utmost courtesy and kindness — above and beyond, really. I would definitely recommend them to friends who are looking for simple, classic wedding bands at wholesale prices. Can't beat this.