Wedding Bands Wholesale Inc.

Wedding Bands Wholesale Inc.

A Union of Promise, Perfection and Commitment

62 West 47th Street
Suite 606
New York, NY 10036 | map
Jewelry: Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antiq...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found the service and ideas first class which made it easy to ensure a perfect final outcome.

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great advice and a great product. Both of us really happy with both rings.

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased my fiance's wedding band from Wedding Bands Wholesale, Inc. We absolutely loved the custom wedding band! Aharon and Ronnie provided us with excellent customer service which included awesome product knowledge. They both were very friendly, knowledgeable, and easy to deal with during the sales process. There was no pressure in purchasing the ring, their prices were affordable, and they made the experience a pleasurable one. I highly recommend Wedding Band Wholesale, Inc. for wedding band and other jewelry needs.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our rings are AWESOME. We were hesitant about ordering online but couldn't find anything we liked equally well at local jewelry stores. The design, service, price, and quality were all great. I've received many compliments on the uniqueness of my ring. Thank you so much!

P.S. we are not getting married - these are commitment rings, but I had to choose a wedding date to leave the review.

• Wedding: 10/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A great deal on a great product - delivered when promised. Aharon was very helpful and easy to work with - listened to our needs and met them.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We ordered a diamond eternity band to replace one that was lost. We cannot tell you how lovely the band is and how wonderful Wedding Bands Wholesale was to work with. The quality is excellent and the band is everything we hoped it would be. Most important is the customer service. It was exemplary. Ronnie and Ariella were always available and did everything in their power to make sure the design, quality and service were 5 star. We will definitely order more jewelry from this firm. We recommend them highly.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I could never tell you how grateful my husband and I were for the terrific service we recceived from your company. We were able to make a good choice of wedding bands. And the product surpassed our expectations. The service we received on very short notice, was impeccable. We could not have been more pleased.
Thank you.
Bill and Harriet Platt (

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great prices, great quality on their rings! I love bridal jewelry, and have purchased several rings from Wedding Bands Wholesale. Their staff was tremendous to work with. My favorite rings from them are the Handmade Wedding Bands. I ordered through their website. I would highly recommend.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had a fantastic experience working with Ronnie and Aharon. I came in with a specific idea of what I wanted for my wedding bands, and Ronnie gave me lots of suggestions and advice about what would look and work best. They were also able to remake my fiance's grandfather's ring into a beautiful wedding band. Ronnie and Aharon were both extremely responsive and customer service was top-notch. After doing a lot of research and talking to several vendors, they made me feel the most secure, and it was clear that they were extremely knowledgeable and well-informed. The rings look beautiful and they were a fantastic and unbeatable price.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We chose Wedding Bands Wholesale because their price was less than half of local jewelers for the same rings. The rings arrived just before we flew to Hawaii for the wedding. Unfortunately we ordered the wrongs sizes (the local store that sized us used a different technique for sizing). At this point, we figured we were not going to have our rings to use during our ceremony. I called Ronnie and Aaron at WBW who are great to work with. We shipped the rings back and WBW shipped the new rings to us at our resort in Hawaii which arrived 2 days before the ceremony. Both Ronnie and Aaron stayed in touch to make sure the new rings were correct and arrived at the right place in time for the wedding. They really went above and beyond and we are very grateful. Thanks guys! We will be sure to recommend this site to all of our friends and family.
Tripp & Lu, GA

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So my husband and I were getting ready to renew our vows and unfortunately I lost my original wedding band.....My dear sweet husband suggested I pick out another wedding band before we renew. After much searching, I found a ring on the website but after ordering it, I suddenly found a much better ring on the website. Ronen in customer service was such a sweetheart at getting my new band shipped to me by the date of our renewal. Not only did he change my order while it was still being processed but he made sure I would get it on a Saturday. Sure enough, I got the ring Saturday morning before the ceremony. Thank you Ronen for everything :)

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a great experience with Wedding Bands Wholesale. We dropped by their office on 47th street and were treated with the utmost courtesy and kindness — above and beyond, really. I would definitely recommend them to friends who are looking for simple, classic wedding bands at wholesale prices. Can't beat this.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with Wedding Bands Wholesale and especially assistance from Ronnie during the processing time and shipping of my order. The ring is absolutely beautiful and at a great price too!

• Wedding: 03/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I searched many local and internet businesses to find the best value for my wife's wedding band. Many locations had the style of band that we wanted, but Wedding Bands Wholesale was the only location that permitted an upgrade to higher quality diamonds for our desired band style. I contacted them via chat for more information on the diamond upgrades, and they offered an additional 15% off without request. With the 15% off, the ring from Wedding Bands Wholesale with F/VVS diamonds (1.1 ctw) was less expensive than similar rings with G-H/SI diamonds (1.0 ctw) from local businesses. In the end, I got a great price, and my wife absolutely loves her wedding ring.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The gentlemen I had the pleasure of interacting with went above and beyond to insure I was completely happy with the wedding band I wanted. And I was!! It was everything I could ask for at a very reasonable price.. It is very comforting to know chivalry is not completely gone! Special thanks to Ronnie!!

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
Services Used: Band, Jewelry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are very easy to work with and will make anything possible to make you happy. Love my ring.
Thank you so much Wedding Band wholesale!
Many thanks you are great!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
800-515-1561
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment