Washington Talent Agency

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had the pleasure of having spectrum at our wedding. Everyone at the weddings kept coming up to us telling us how great the band was. Everything from the ceremony music to the reception was perfect. They will learn any song that you would like them to play at wedding. It was great working with spectrum with the timing of all our music. They really know how to get a crowd going. My guest didn't stop all night and they loves that there were always playing music.
Spectrum is the way to go!!!!

Services Used: Band

Onyx ...almost the entire group of guests danced to the point of exhaustion!! My hubby couldn't roll over in bed that night because he said he hurt too much!! You were amazing and did such a wonderful job with the Polkas and the Polish traditions. Ginny ..my mom said you were great singing the Serdecznz Matko. She is very hard to please... so know that you did a great job!! My guests said that you were the best band they ever heard!! Thank you so much for all of your efforts ..David ...you pay close attention to detail and I appreciated all of the efforts you put into helping everything go according to the plan!!! Mary Lee Borther (Bortner -Perry Wedding November 15,2015)

Services Used: Band

We knew we wanted to use Encore as our band, as we had heard them at another wedding. They really know how to get the party started and kept everyone dancing all night. When I told a woman that I was using Encore, she told me they had used them for her daughter's wedding and they were the best. She was so right.
We used Chuck at Washington Talent, he always got back to me promptly and was very professional. You can't go wrong with Washington Talent or Encore. Trust me!!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

Hiring Onyx from Washington Talent was one of the best decisions we ever made. From the moment we saw them at their showcase we knew that we wanted to hire them for our wedding! Our guests could not stop raving about how great they were! We had guests of all ages on the dance floor the whole evening! Onyx accommodated every request we had, were timely and professional, and gave us and our guests a night we will never forget! THANK YOU ONYX!!!!!!

Services Used: Band

WE used SPECTRUM a band through Washington Talent Agency OMG - they were great. we love to dance and they kept the party going... they were just an awesome band! We got so many complements on their music... they were just fabulous! and FUN

Services Used: Band

We chose the band Prime Time for our wedding on October 18, 2014 and they were amazing! I was a little nervous because we were told Prime Time picks out the music based on the crowd's response, so we didn't choose any of the music prior to our wedding. However, Prime Time did not disappoint! They were so energetic and came out into the crowd to allow people to sing with the music. They had amazing voices, were very professional, and also created a balanced blend of oldies and top 40 hits! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Services Used: Band

Just got back from our honeymoon, and want to express how much we LOVED working with WTA. They took care of our ceremony music (cello and violin from Divinci Strings) and our reception music (Onyx!!). All musicians allowed us to pick exactly what we wanted and guided us through everything. Onyx even learned a new John Legend song "You and I" just for our first dance! Having seen Onyx at many other events, we knew we had to have them as our wedding band, and are so glad we did, because they are THE BEST, no question whatsoever!!!! We greatly enjoyed ourselves as did all of our friends and family...I am sure for years they will still be talking about how good the band was and that it was the best wedding ever! We couldn't agree more and are very thankful for all of WTA expertise in planning and for making everything go so smoothly and perfectly! We will certainly recommend Onyx & Divinci Strings and it's services to all of our friends who are newly engaged!

Sincerely, Shaun & Rachel Elhai

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music
G
10/10/2014

Marc Wilner is an extraordinary DJ! Marc did an absolutely superb job during the celebration of our daughter's wedding, making our event as enjoyable and memorable as we had hoped. Along with the wonderful team at Belmont CC, Marc expertly coordinated the reception activities amidst perfect music selections that truly flowed continuously from the start, with a full dance floor and highly festive atmosphere throughout the entire evening and 'til the end of the last dance. Marc's unique enthusiasm, professionalism and experience assured that the wedding party and our guests had a wonderful time and a memory that will last forever. We will undoubtedly seek Marc's talents again for our two other daughters' wedding celebrations.

Services Used: DJ

Onyx, from Washington Talent Agency, was AMAZING. They worked with us to create a reception atmosphere that was exciting for ALL of our guests, and old, dancers or not! They have four wonderfully talented singers who create fabulous harmonies and they played for four hours continuously, no breaks! We had a guest list full of musicians and everyone was impressed. It's been almost 2 weeks later and I am STILL getting compliments on what a great atmosphere they created. My husband and I would highly recommend Onyx to anyone looking for a fun, energetic, talented band.

Jen

Services Used: Band

Our wedding band, Spectrum from Washington Talent Agency, really made our wedding spectacular. We booked them over a year in advance, which was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Ben, the manager, was responsive and awesome through our e-mails back and forth before the big day. We had a few special requests for our big day, including changing some lyrics for our wedding song. They agreed to this in a heartbeat, and it made our first dance even more special to have these personal lyrics added.

Before heading into the reception, George put all our wedding party at ease and introduced himself. It was great for the wedding party to have that first connection with him. He got everyone even more excited! Throughout the night, they played all the songs we requested (including ones that were not on their original list) and really felt the mood of our guests. Our dance floor was full the entire night!

Throughout the wedding, almost every guest came up to my husband and I saying how amazing the band was. They really made our day so special and we are so thankful for their amazing instrumentals, voices, energy and personalities. I HIGHLY recommend Spectrum for your wedding!!

1 Review
Recently Married

Spectrum was without a doubt the best wedding band I've ever seen. They learned several new songs that we really wanted to have played and they did a great job with them. They also tailored the music for us as we wanted less contemporary music played. While the music was great, the best part was how much they interacted with the crowd and let us take the mic for some of our favorite songs. They were very responsive and professional throughout the whole process and I would highly recommend them.

Recently Married

Lance Ortega, also known as “DJ Lance,” was the DJ for our son and daughter-in-law’s wedding. Lance handled the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. This was the third time that Lance had done large events for our family – and as before, Lance was absolutely terrific! At our earlier events, we learned that Lance really knows how to run a party and keep it hopping, and he did not at all disappoint us this time. The utmost professional, Lance kept guests on the dance floor the entire night and handled introductions to speeches with flawless poise. Lance also is skilled in setting the music volume appropriately -- no one ever had to shout above the music to talk to other guests. Most importantly, Lance is easy to work with and comes totally prepared for the evening’s events. Planning a large event isn’t easy, but when you hire Lance, you can rest easy – he will make sure the event is a great deal of fun and runs seamlessly. We would highly recommend DJ Lance to anyone who wants the best DJ in town!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

We booked Onyx to perform at our wedding and had the time of our life!!! They had the guests and ourselves on the dance floor the whole night. Their energy level was upbeat and contiguous. They came out on the dance floor and interacted with all of our guests. They organized and coordinated how the flow of the reception would be and were able to keep everything moving. They listened to our requests and even learned how to play new songs not on their play list. After the reception ended our guests came up to us asking if they played anywhere else besides weddings because they wanted to see them perform again. We were so happy with everything from the coordination to the sound of the band. I wish we could see them perform every night. They made our special day everything it could have been. I would highly recommend Washington Talent Agency especially the band Onyx.

Recently Married

One of the most important, non-negotiatiable things we had to have at our wedding (besides good alcohol) was a good band. We had heard and read about how amazing Onyx was, and while it was apparent at the showcase we attended, nothing compared to when they actually performed at our wedding. In the weeks before the wedding, we had a call with the band manager and provided some must-haves/must-have-nots for the wedding, but then left the rest to them and their expertise. It paid off because our reception was a HUGE success - more than we could ever have imagined. They were extremely organized, knew exactly what to play at what time, and their energy was so contagious that they got everyone on the dance floor for hours, even people who never dance. We received so many compliments on the band that night and continue to receive them to this day. We would recommend them to anyone, anytime.

Services Used: Band

We used Onyx through Washington Talent Agency. I cannot understate how amazing they were. They played everything we wanted, and they looked like they were having as much fun as we were. Weeks later, people are still talking about how amazing they were. I can't recommend them enough.

Services Used: Band

We had no idea what to expect from the staff. However from the first meeting, it was as if we had a bond and chuck, Jack and Lance embraced this wedding with open arms!! We were truly blessed with the crew from Washington Talent. Everything they did made us feel relaxed, and that made the planning and event flawless!! Our guests and the staff of Washington Talent have said this was the best wedding I have EVER been to! The party , celebration and love, in that room was palpable. We were blessed to have you help in the BAGW that was 32yrs. In the making!
You did not miss a thing. With love, The Groominator and Princess Bride