Washington Talent Agency

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

We booked Prime Time for our upcoming wedding, and we are soooo excited!!!! We saw 2 of their showcases before making our decision and were blown away both times by how awesome their talent, energy, and performance was. They even took the time to speak with us after the showcase and answer all of our questions. I know Prime Time is going to blow our guests away. We also delt with Alana Shore at WTA in booking the band and she was so professional, kind, and helpful. Would highly recommend the entire agency!!

Services Used: Band

We have chosen Black Tie to be our wedding band! We couldn't be more thrilled and happy with our selection! The band members are so energetic, caring, excited, and personable! We were able to see them perform at a showcase, and it was awesome. After the showcase the band sat down with us and discussed any concerns and questions we had about booking a band and with booking so far in advance! The agency is very responsive and helpful and you will work directly with a sales representative. Ours was Brian, he is the best! WTA also offers other services such as photography and videography, however, we only selected a band as we had already signed with a videographer and photographer! Check WTA out! They support PA, MD, DC, and VA! You won't regret it!

Nick&Elizabeth
[Private]

Very prompt in returning messages and very easy to work with. I highly recommend the services.

Services Used: Videography
Recently Married

Marc Wilner DJ'd my friends wedding and I knew I had to snatch him up. He was phenomenal and the wedding was so smooth because of him. The music was perfect and the dance floor was ALWAYS busy thanks to him. Zero complaints, he was amazing!

Services Used: DJ

Spectrum made our wedding incredibly fun! They're professionalism, unique sound and talent sets them apart from other wedding bands we've heard... and we've heard a lot of them in the past few years! Spectrum was very accommodating to our needs. From numerous email exchanges to multiple phone calls, Spectrum allowed us to map out an evening that met our expectations. We gave them an order of events and they stuck to it. We also gave them a list of requested music and they played a list of songs that transitioned perfectly throughout the night. Our guests never left the dance floor. We took a moment to step back and we were amazed at how many of our guests were still rocking late into the evening. There were all ages of guests in attendance and it was like everyone was intertwined on the dance floor all night. We would highly recommend Spectrum to any couple looking to have the time of their lives at their wedding!

Matt and Sarah- Baltimore, MD
July 25th 2015

Meredith
07/11/2015

We absolutely loved having ONYX perform at our wedding! They kept the crowd going all night long until the very end! Prior to the wedding, the band was completely understanding of what we wanted and they delivered in strides! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who would like a band at their wedding. ONYX is a MUST!

Recently Married

It was really important to my husband and I that our guests have a great time at the reception. Our wedding coordinator recommended Washington Talent Agency and we went to Infusion’s showcase. I knew that they were the perfect band for us by how energized they made everyone in the room. We booked them as quickly as possible and we are so glad we did! Our Washington Talent Agency representative, Shana, and the band leader, Nita, were responsive and so easy to work with during the planning period. At the reception, Infusion was incredible. They had people from every age group dancing all night long. I can’t tell you how many people came up to us to tell us that they loved the band and were having such a great time dancing. I can’t thank them enough for helping to make our reception so much fun!

Robert
1 Review
06/06/2015

Onyx played at our wedding and it was an incredible experience! They had tons of energy and got everyone on the dance floor! The dance floor was packed the whole evening! They were incredibly professional and had a sophisticated style. They handled everything with minimal instruction and used their experience to guide the song choices, which were perfect. They checked with us about important details, like how to pronounce our wedding party's names. Overall, I was thrilled by how vibrant a party we had and appreciate what an amazing job onyx did.

Services Used: Band

This ENDORSEMENT is for SPECTRUM: 1 of the top 3 most important criteria for our wedding was a good band and my fiance was completely obsessed with nailing down the band first! Our wedding planner informed us that Spectrum was her favorite band and +1 yr out from our wedding they had availability on our date and she was shocked! She said that they were her favorite band in the DC/MD area and a band that she wanted for her wedding one year earlier. After doing some comprehensive research, we came to the same conclusion and we feel incredibly lucky to have hired Spectrum to perform at our wedding. I can't say enough incredible things about Ben Kaufman and the Spectrum band. In advance of our wedding, we spoke with Ben around our music style preferences and we were already excited about the enthusiasm he had "to party" at our wedding during our chat. Ben could rap and the Spectrum band could play every genre type of music we loved - including but not limited to top hits of today, classic rock n roll, country, rap and everything from Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus to Steve Winwood and OAR. Not only were they incredibly talented musicians, but the energy and enthusiasm they brought to their performance e.g. coming down to the dance floor to liven up the dance party and inviting my fiance and I on stage to belt it out with them during ACDC. It was incredibly fun and seriously made for an incredible reception and yes, party! Our dance floor was packed the entire time, and even during breaks, they would alternate within the band so there was always music playing! In all honesty, they were the best band we have ever heard at a wedding and I had multiple guests compliment us on the band and how incredible they were. I even had one guest ask them for their business card (she does photography in DC and said of all the weddings she has been hired for they were the best she had heard!). HIGHLY Endorse these guys if you want a memorable dance party at your wedding!!!!

Services Used: Band

WOW. I don't even know where to start but Wow. The Black Tie Band was everything we ever dreamed of and more. I know that sounds corny. Ive asked a bunch of people what the best part of my wedding was and they all agree it was the band (and we had an AWESOME wedding). I never even emailed them a song list (something my husband and I worked HOURS on and worried so much about and then we never even got around to sending it to them) and it Didn't even matter. They just KNEW what to play somehow. Strickland ( Im pretty sure that was his name please forgive me if I've forgotten) had EXCELLENT suggestions for entry and exit music and was available at all hours for me to talk to and bounce ideas off of. I had the BEST experience and would recommend them to EVERYONE. They were perfect. The lead female singer just made me feel like a princess all night without making me feel uncomfortable. I LOVED THEM. They literally MADE the WHOLE NIGHT. Thank you SO MUCH Black Tie Band!!!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

DJ Kaki was great! She listened to us and played everything we requested. We weren't able to meet in person beforehand but she was flexible and we did a Skype meeting.

Services Used: DJ

The music was by-far the most important part of the wedding itself for us. A bad DJ [or band] can quickly make for a super-crappy wedding because they are the soul and pulse of the entire evening. When we started the hunt for bands - I was dead-set on having a band - I knew that Washington Talent had many to choose from so I started there. I checked out reviews, got opinions from friends and even went to see a few of their bands play live to get a better sense for what we could expect day-of.

I'm a firm believer in "you get what you pay for".

We ultimately decided on Millennium - which is their most sought after and happens to be their most expensive band. But, they were WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY. If you want a band that will literally have guests dancing EVERY SECOND they are playing, the band that interacts with guests --- these guys got off the stage and were playing guitar ON the dance floor --- they sounded GREAT --- they managed the sound so that it, even right next to the stage, wasn't overbearing -- Millennium was absolutely the best decision we made. They were incredible. Our guests danced all night and after the "last song" our guests chanted for an encore and they played another for us! Travis, the "band leader" was a lot of fun to work with and was quick to respond to emails. We asked him to start playing a slow country song and then "pretend" to make a mistake and abruptly stop - then start playing another song [that we would do a swing dance too] --- they nailed it - our guests loved it and laughed at the surprise!

Thank you guys so so much!!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

My husband's one and only request was a great band. Millennium went above and beyond great, they were amazing! They had everyone on the dance floor all night long and it is all everyone can talk about. They literally never took a break and killed the mood! Millennium orchestrated our announcements, speeches, etc perfectly and played our special songs beautifully. We are SO happy with all the happy memories Millennium provided us.

Katie
05/09/2015

One of the main things my fiancé and I agreed upon for our wedding was a good band. And boy did we score big time with Black Tie!! We had sort of a "destination wedding" in Baltimore and didn't have a chance to hear them in person before the wedding. We went souley off of their demos online which were incredible. They were at the top of our band budget so we were a little apprehensive but they were worth every penny and we would spend it again in a heartbeat! They were amazing!! They played a variety of music appropriate for all ages and had everyone out on the dance floor the entire reception. They were easy to work with and very professional the entire time. if you're looking for a wedding band- black Tie is the band to get! Their dance moves and vocals make you feel like you are at a concert. My wedding guests are still talking about how fabulous they were! I highly recommend them!

Services Used: Band

It was an honor to have Spectrum perform at our wedding!! They learned not only me and my husband's first dance song but also our parent dances! We are still receiving messages from our family and friends saying it was the best band they ever saw perform. We also had so many people tell us it was the only wedding they've been to that people were on the dance floor before dinner was even served! Spectrum is not comparable to any band I've heard perform at a wedding before and would highly recommend them to everyone!!

Services Used: Band

We worked with Spectrum Band of Washington Talent Agency. These guys ROCKED our wedding and really turned it into a party!! They had the 4 year old kids up playing on the drums, they had my 95 year old grandmother out dancing, and all of my family and friends from those in their 20s to those in their 60s out on the dance floor. I was like a giddy school girl before walking into our reception, and literally turned to my husband and was like "oh my gosh they're here, they're here!!" (I was talking about this awesome band.) I felt like I was getting ready to go to a VIP concert- they are that talented and such great performers. I could have listened to them sing and play all night long. I really was star struck to have them at our reception and would recommend them to everyone…and possibly even crash a wedding just to hear them again.