VOX DJs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Casey from VOX DJ's just provided entertainment for our wedding on April 25th and it was amazing. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night, and a ton of my guests have come to me and said that it was the best music they've ever heard played at a wedding.

Booking with Robert was awesome. He was easy to work with, quick to answer all of my questions and even helped out with budget when I needed it.

I'd recommend them in a heart beat. Thanks for making my wedding so awesome!

Services Used: DJ

I can't say enough good things about VOX DJs and DJ Aaron Free in particular. He and the good folks at Vox made my Laguna Beach wedding truly memorable. The excellent customer service starts with Robert in the main office, who went out of his way to answer all of our questions even though we lived all the way across the country and had to deal with a three-hour time difference. Once we settled on Aaron Free as our event DJ, he was a total professional and joy to work with. He was patient, helpful, and informative as we worked out the music for our ceremony, reception, and dance. He played all the songs my finance requested and hit each and every cue we asked for (even silly ones like the Law & Order theme song when my best man, an attorney, gave his toast). I totally agree with my guests who said Aaron was the best wedding DJ they've ever heard. You should not hesitate one second to book VOX DJs for your wedding or other special event in Orange County.

Services Used: DJ

These guys have the DJ thing NAILED. KC and his staff were ultra professional and prepared. We opted for the KC Campbell experience which I would highly recommend if you can swing it. Our dance floor was packed the whole time and he did an amazing job. Loved them and would highly recommend! Thanks KC and everyone at Vox!!

03/21/2015

We had another vendor drop out 11 days before our wedding, but David from Vox DJs stepped in and helped make our wedding a success. We had a very specific play/do not play list and David did a great job managing both the timing and coordinating any special toast requests. He made all or our special announcements for the "lords and ladies in attendance" with style.
We also rented lights, and they provided those at a very reasonable rate. There were some glitches, but they stemmed from the support folks in the office getting the wrong version of a song. That happened twice. David did an outstanding job overall and we would recommend him for any event.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I am so happy we went with VOX for our wedding DJ! They worked with us on the price, very responsive, and professional. In my opinion you don't want a bad DJ because they set the whole mood for the night. VOX was the only vendor that actually checked up on us with a schedule and timeline, which I really appreciated. Andy was our DJ and he definitely made sure everyone was up and moving around, having fun, and dancing...even when our families are not big dancers. He played all the songs we requested and even suggested us to practice our dance during cocktail hour (I didn't think of that!) so we can practice on the unfamiliar dance floor. All of our guests complimented us on hiring such a great DJ.
I highly recommend VOX DJ Andy for a wedding!

Joanna + David

Jeremy
02/21/2015

At our venue, we were actually required to use VOX DJs because of a Laguna Beach noise ordinance (and I guess the venue just trusted them for their compliance). We are certainly glad for the restriction because we cannot imagine using anyone else. First of all, Robert and Aaron were great to work with in planning the event and determining the vibe for our wedding. As a veteran of many Bar Mitzvah events growing up, I was hoping to avoid the "okay, everyone, it's tiiiiiime to get the dance floor" cheesy-DJ vibe and wanted a DJ who was one part ninja (silently controlling everything mood-wise) and one part emcee (clearly controlling things when necessary absent any schmaltz). While I'm sure VOX DJs had many DJs capable of fulfilling that aim, we decided on working with Andy early on in the process. And he was everything we hoped he would be (and more!). Andy was totally on the same page with us during our planning meeting and this synergy continued to our wedding day seamlessly. Andy was in total command of his post, moving things along at the right moments and deftly played many of our preferred selections throughout dinner. When it came to working the dance floor, he expertly played a killer list of songs that kept our dance fever going as long as possible. So many times, we had been to weddings where the DJ switched up a song or vibe that killed the mood. If anything, our guests had less stamina to party than Andy did as he kept us going strong until we could take no more. He was the consummate professional and VOX DJs were awesome for connecting us with Andy and following up with us after the event to see how everything went. Even if you aren't required to use VOX DJs by your venue, you absolutely have to consider them. And while we loved Andy and recommend him highly, we're confident that if he's not available, there's a host of great DJs at VOX who can meet your needs.

Recently Married

My husband and I used Vox DJs for our wedding, and DJ Andy Rossi was phenomenal!!! I have to admit I was skeptical of hiring a wedding DJ thinking it would be cheesy. I was so very wrong. Andy Rossi has an amazing personality, listened to our requests and helped us put together an amazing soundtrack to our wedding. Several people told me he was the best wedding DJ they'd ever heard, and the dance floor was packed all night. Vox also did the uplighting and photo booth, which both turned out awesome. Thanks, Andy and Vox! We can't recommend you highly enough!

Recently Married

LOVED VoxDj's. They came highly recommended to me by both our venue and a friend who uses them frequently for event planning. We were not disappointed. Very professional and accommodating from the get-go. And we had SO many people rave about David during and after the reception. He was a perfect mix of reading the crowd, a helping hand to the planner, but also didn't interfere with the wedding. And Fernando made sure everyone got the best pictures for the photo booth. The ONLY reason I didn't give them a perfect 5.0/5.0 rating is because there was a mix-up with our photobooth logo, so only recommendation would be to make sure to confirm everything the week of. I got too relaxed. :) But by no means the end of the world, and obviously not noticeable to anyone but us, so doesn't take away from the importance of what they delivered which was the music and photobooth, both of which were fantastic during the event, which is all that matters.

VOX DJs responded with the following comments:

Hey Guys!

Thanks for the awesome review! We loved being a part of your Big Day too. Again, we are really sorry we let you down on the Photo booth logo. Totally our fault, and typically we don't allow these things to slip by. Please let us know if we can make it up to you in any way.

All the best!! Congratulations again!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Robyn
01/03/2015

VOX DJs will work with your budget and make sure to provide the right type of DJ for you. We were so lucky to have gotten in touch with DJ Henry Jones because he was rockin'! He had great energy/vibes which totally added more life to the party. He listened to our music wants and needs, and even made sure to check in with us if anyone made some "special" requests not on our list.

Recently Married

Our VOX DJ was Henry and he did the most AMAZING job. We did not have a wedding coordinator, so I provided Henry with a timeline for our reception, so not only did he keep the party going and energy up, but he also did a phenomenal job of cueing all the special events. Our catering service took longer than expected to feed all our guests and Henry gave great advice for switching up some events we had on our timeline that worked out really well to keep the flow of the reception smooth. Also, our cocktail entertainer told us they could not make it one day before our wedding and Henry was willing to begin an hour earlier than planned. We would be honored to have him DJ another event for us anytime! Not only did we love him, but many of our guests complimented his skills and abilities and said they would hire him. We HIGHLY recommend Henry!!!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

We could not have asked for a better DJ and photobooth team! Andy Rossi the DJ accommodated us for all our oddball musical requests, and Fernando really made sure people used the photobooth up until closing! Thank you so much for making our night one for the ages!

Services Used: DJ, Photography
Kalina
11/15/2014

They were very responsive and easy to work with! They kept us all dancing till the very last song!

Services Used: DJ

We asked for James Shippy to be our wedding DJ. He was very responsive and knew what type of music we wanted for our wedding. He was friendly and attentive to our needs during the entire event. Thanks James!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I just got married on 10/11 and Rob Corrall was our DJ. Not only was he incredibly helpful and responsive in the pre-planning, but he kept our ceremony and reception flowing flawlessly, coordinating the speeches and the dinner service, as well as keeping the dance floor pumping with a great mix of songs we chose and some major crowd favorites.

Our venue was somewhat unique and Rob made sure he coordinated with the staff there to confirm all their hook ups and his were compatible. We were also on a mid-low budget, and Rob/Vox were so affordable. We had considered hiring a wedding planner to keep the day on schedule, but ultimately decided against it and it was the best decision because Rob was on top of EVERYTHING. Our timeline was especially worrisome because we had a hard out at our venue, but Rob kept the crowd temperature and made sure we got all the staple moments in, with enough time for lots of dancing.

When looking for a wedding DJ, I was particularly worried about finding a hammy, all about himself kind of cheesy jokester, but Rob was none of that. He kept the day about us and our friends and family, all the while being really personable and fun. We also had a lot of random music requests (lots of movie scores, etc) and Rob got them all for us.

There was no downside to going with Rob and VOX. We didn't have to worry about a THING on the day, because Rob worked with us weeks in advance, and then took over and knocked it out of the park! Thanks Rob!!

Mrs.Temme
Recently Married

Vox DJs were great. Very organized, professional and easy to work with. They have a large number of veteran DJs for you to choose between, and the office staff is very thorough on helping to match your own needs and wedding style to the perfect DJ. We wanted to keep the party going, and our DJ Ricky Hayes did exactly that. Thanks Ricky!

Jen
1 Review
09/19/2014

If you are looking for the BEST, hire VOX DJs! We were married on 9/19 in Palos Verdes and couldn't have been happier with choosing VOX for our wedding reception. As a professional in the weddings & events industry, I've been witness to literally hundreds of weddings. VOX DJ's is always a stand out - truly THE BEST. So when it came time to plan my own wedding, I knew immediately that VOX DJ's would be my first call.

Our wedding venue was small and intimate and had limitations as to what type of music could be played, volume levels, etc. Our DJ, Jeff Collins "got it". Jeff was AMAZING, even with the restrictions of the space, he was able to incorporate all of our favorite songs and genres, and kept the vibe (even though intimate) so upbeat and fun!! At the end of the night, a few of our guests said they wished they could have that playlist for their own parties!

We also had VOX incorporate an up-lighting package for us - which transformed the reception space - it was incredible! I wish I could post a photo here to show what a great addition the lighting package was!

From start to finish, the team at VOX was helpful, knowledgeable, easy to work with (not to mention fun) and professional. They took the time to get to know us and understand what we were envisioning and have it brought to life through music and ambiance.

Thank you ROB, DJ JEFF and the entire team at VOX - your professionalism and experience is what sets you guys above all the rest!