Vogrins Palace

Professionalism
Value
4.2
Flexibility

Customer service was excellent! I had a custom design printed on poker chip magnets and they came out great. Payment was done through a paypal link once the order was complete. The whole process was initiated over email and was very simple. The finished product is great - I ordered 4 colors and they look fantastic! Would definitely recommend/order again if needed.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Melissa has been a wonderful to work with and has presented EXCELLENT Customer Service. I haven't received my order but I was overwhelmed and impressed by her service and expert advice. I'll be back to share my final review once I receive the final product.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Great communication, Melissa was fantastic! I changed my mind a few times and delayed the order, but everything turned out great. The price was wonderful and the quality is good. I wasn't sure if these were stamped or stickered, and it turns out they are stickered. Although I would've prefered stamping, these are still great; no flaws, or crooked stickers. Very pleased and excited to put our wedding favors together! :)

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

I love my poker chip magnets, thank you, thank you thank you!!!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

5 Stars all across the board!!! Just give them a try, you won't be dissapointed!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Very easy to work with. Responsive to e-mails, preview of product, attention to detail, and came out perfect.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We went to Las Vegas for our wedding and we ordered personalized poker chips for the wedding favor.

Vogrins Palace did a fantastic job and Melissa, our contact was attentive and helpful.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We were married in Vegas, so we chose custom poker chips as our favors - simple to order, many designs and colors to choose from, and they should be here this week!