Vistaprint
The perfect stationery at the perfect price.
Nationwide

Flexibility:
 (4.6/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 2 Reviews
Vistaprint made it so easy and affordable to get the perfect invitations! We ordered matching response cards, reception cards, seating place cards, thank you notes, and save the date magnets. We got a great deal and their customer service was outstanding! We were given a HUGE discount, so we ordered everything early and now have one less thing to worry about while we finish planning our wedding!

Private User 2 Reviews
Love that I could personalize me own invites quick and easy and at a great price
Wedding: [Private]
Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I love Vistaprint.com!!!! If you have a little bit of a creative side to you and some free time on your hands, you can really create something special. I used them for the engagement party invites as well as my thank you cards and address labels for the engagement party and the whole thing was only like $40! For the save the date magnets, and the wedding invitations, I plan on buying a PDF from an artist on Etsy.com and then just uploading it to vistaprint... boom, just saved $200 on invitations! I have not used their "mail out" service, but it seams pretty cool. I'll have to check it out. Highly recommended!
Wedding: 08/29/2015
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ended up making business cards to save money on invitations. I handed them out to my friends and family with my email address on the front for guests to send their RSVP to and my wedding website on the back so that they could find out the details. I got 250 of them for $10 so I am not complaining. Great for a bride on a budget with most of their family and friends in the surrounding area. I will definitely be using VP to make real thank you cards.
Wedding: 08/01/2015

Private User 2 Reviews
Ordered my engaguement announcement and save the date as well as the invitation and the price and quality is amazing.

Private User 1 Reviews
I used them for save the date cards. Reasonable price and super convenient.

Private User 3 Reviews
I got my save the dates and invitations from Vistaprint (matching set). They were cute, affordable, and very good quality! I'm so glad I went with Vistaprint and I will use them for any invitations/announcements/etc I need in the future!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I got my invitations for my engagement party from Vistaprint using a Groupon. It was so worth it! they turned out amazing!! The colors are vibrant, the lettering was centered, and my personalized envelopes turned out just as amazing!
Wedding: 06/13/2015
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I love that you can personalize all that you want, but there are also templates.
Wedding: 06/06/2015

Private User 2 Reviews
Very easy to use. Would recommend anyone to use if they want to make their own invites, save the dates or whatever fun object their heart desires. Reasonable prices. Would definitely use them again

Private User 2 Reviews
Ordered my custom designed save the dates as "invitations" from Vistaprint. They came out great!!!

Private User 2 Reviews
I initially came across VistaPrint when I was looking to create my own personal save the date cards. I ended up liking their templates more and was pleased to find that I could save quite a bit by ordering all my programs, save the date cards, invitations, and reply cards from them at once. They also have a mailing option that ended up being less than postage and it also saved me from addressing by hand.

I started out thinking it would be cheaper to buy a kit and make my own at home with my computer, but VistaPrint wound up being cheaper and higher in quality.

Private User 1 Reviews
My invitations are perfect and were extremely reasonable! They also prepared and shipped my order fast! I would highly recommend them and I will use them again.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I absolutely love my invitations. Quick service, great prices and quality invitations.
Wedding: 12/13/2014

Sarah 4 Reviews
Received my save the dates a week sooner than they were supposed to be delivered. The process of making them was SO easy. Already have my wedding invitations ready to be printed through them! Great quality and great prices.

Private User 2 Reviews
I ordered invitations, rsvp, thank you, a stamp, and mailing labels from Vistaprint. They were excellent. The customer service was easy to work with and I was very impressed with the quality of the products. I did not like the stamp but they quickly sent me mailing labels for the rsvp cards.
 866-614-8007
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire