Vistaprint
The perfect stationery at the perfect price.
Nationwide

Flexibility:
 (4.5/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 2 Reviews
Vistaprint made it so easy and affordable to get the perfect invitations! We ordered matching response cards, reception cards, seating place cards, thank you notes, and save the date magnets. We got a great deal and their customer service was outstanding! We were given a HUGE discount, so we ordered everything early and now have one less thing to worry about while we finish planning our wedding!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ended up making business cards to save money on invitations. I handed them out to my friends and family with my email address on the front for guests to send their RSVP to and my wedding website on the back so that they could find out the details. I got 250 of them for $10 so I am not complaining. Great for a bride on a budget with most of their family and friends in the surrounding area. I will definitely be using VP to make real thank you cards.
Wedding: 08/01/2015
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I love that you can personalize all that you want, but there are also templates.
Wedding: 06/06/2015

Private User 1 Reviews
My invitations are perfect and were extremely reasonable! They also prepared and shipped my order fast! I would highly recommend them and I will use them again.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was very happy with my order from Vistaprint. They have a large number of styles to choose from and I was able to edit fonts and font colors to customize. They have great prices and always have a coupon code available. I was able to save and get my save the dates, invitations, reception cards, RSVP cards and Thank you cards all within my budget. Best of all, Vistaprint shipped everything so quickly, that i received my order a week before it was due. Everything came out great and I can't wait to send them out!
Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I did 100 magnetic Save the Date for well under $100. I used the discount code I received through email. More than happy with the process
Wedding: 11/01/2014

BarbVK 3 Reviews
10/18/2014
I ordered simple save the date magnets, invitations, reception cards for our no frills second wedding. They really weren't necessary for immediate family but we will be able to get the order right for dinner choices. The price was right, invitations nice with quality printing. Highly recommend these for anyone wanting quality with decent prices.
Wedding: 10/18/2014

Private User 2 Reviews
With Vistaprint, it was really easy to make my own invitations. When I made a mistake, they were easy to contact and changed the order.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Vistaprint did our save the dates. They turned out great, shipped fast, and were so cheap!
Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I LOVE the invitations and RSVP's I ordered through Vistaprints! They look exactly as they did online. The website was really easy to work with and it let me make lots of different changes and really personalize my invitations. I received a 25% off coupon a couple days before ordering so it was even cheaper than I thought it was going to be. The quality of invitations for the price I paid was an incredible value. I would definitely order through Vistaprints again for other invitation services.
Wedding: 10/11/2014

Rosebud27 8 Reviews
We ordered our magnet save-the-dates. We were able to completely customized them and they turned our great!
Wedding: 10/04/2014

KristenMeowza 2 Reviews
I used VistaPrint for my Save the Date magnets, song request business cards, as well as several other products in the past. They always make great, high quality products for very reasonable prices. Our STD magnets turned out great and were a big hit with our guests. I will continue to use them for all my printing needs!
Wedding: 10/04/2014

Meowza330 4 Reviews
I ordered thank you notes through Vistaprint. The site was easy to use and had lots of options. I received the cards shortly after ordering. Upon opening the package, I realized I spelled something wrong - completely my fault as I did review the order and didn't catch the spelling error. I emailed Vistaprint and asked if anything could be done. I received a response within 12 hours, the replaced my order at no extra cost to me! I am still shocked that I didn't have to pay a penny, not even for shipping. I will be using them again in the future!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My invitations were beautiful! I paid the least amount possible for the shipping, thinking it wouldnt get here until the date given. However, it came WAY sooner! Thank you, vitsaprint!
Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tons and tons of choices!! I have gotten so many compliments on my invitations it's ridiculous! But they were very affordable and I got the invitations fast and exactly how I ordered them!
Wedding: 09/14/2014

Jenn...Fut... 2 Reviews
I ordered all of our wedding stationary from Vistprint, from our Save the Dates all the way to our Thank You cards. I was able to use a Groupon and Retailmenot.com coupon and got a great deal. For the price I paid I paid I am very happy with the quality of the product and the delivery timeframe was great. No issues or complaints here.
Wedding: 09/06/2014
 866-614-8007
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire