Vistaprint

Vistaprint

The perfect stationery at the perfect price.

Nationwide
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got our Save the Dates through Vista Print! We ordered the 4x6 magnets and had a picture of us as the background as well as some wedding highlight information. The turnaround time was QUICK! The product was exactly as I designed on the website, and I paid less than $0.50 each! We ordered 250 and paid $100 including envelopes. I LOVE Vista Print, hopefully will also be using them for the invitations as well!

• Wedding: 07/23/2016
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cute STD options WITHOUT breaking the budget! They have great deals too, up to 50% off. Sign up for notifications so you don't miss the deals.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Vistaprint.com was a great place to order our save-the-date magnets. They came in the mail very quickly, the printing was high quality and so was the magnet itself. We also were able to get a great deal because they had a 50% off everything. I believe this happens twice a year.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Vistaprint is a great place for everything I needed - I got my invites here, and even a poster in lieu of placecards. I was pleased with the features of my cards, very professional, and worth the money spent. There are always discount codes, so you'll save big with Vistaprint!

• Wedding: 01/01/2016
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Vistaprint made it so easy and affordable to get the perfect invitations! We ordered matching response cards, reception cards, seating place cards, thank you notes, and save the date magnets. We got a great deal and their customer service was outstanding! We were given a HUGE discount, so we ordered everything early and now have one less thing to worry about while we finish planning our wedding!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Vistaprint to create my rehearsal dinner invites during one of their fabulous 50% stewed sales. They have a HUGE selection of invitations-I was quite impressed. Also, the editing features are easy to use. I just received my invites earlier this week and they looked great until I turned them over to check the design on the back. Two were printed perfectly and all the rest had a thumb-sized area of missing color/print. I chatted with a CSR on the site and they reordered the invites for me after I emailed them a photo. They upgraded the shipping to 2 day and I had my 2nd set of invites 3 days later and they are perfect. GREAT customer service from this company.

• Wedding: 10/24/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just received our save the dates. Just as it was shown online

• Wedding: 10/17/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cheapest invitations I have seen and great quality!

• Wedding: 10/04/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Save the dates were so much cheaper and turned out great! I was tempted to use other more expensive sites, but vistaprint was at least 150 dollars cheaper than other sites! Well worth t!

• Wedding: 10/03/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered our invites, response cards and STD magnets from VP (couldn't turn down the Cyber Monday sales!) and I was fairly happy with the results. The magnets and invites looked great, but the response cards were a different color than the invites, which was odd since they were supposed to be a matching set.

I called their help number, told them my issue and they quickly resolved it. The CS rep I spoke to just had me take a quick picture and email it to her, then she had one of the senior people correct the color and ship the new cards out. I should be receiving them within the week, completely free of charge. It was all hassle-free, which I appreciated!

• Wedding: 10/03/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my Save the Dates and wedding invitations from Vista Print. It was very easy to use and the customer service representatives were extremely helpful. My wedding invitations were perfect and shipped very fast. When I received my save the dates there was a print error which they fixed immediately at no extra charge or extra stress on me. It was a wonderful experience and we will absouletly order from them again.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Love that I could personalize me own invites quick and easy and at a great price

• Wedding: [Private]
Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We ordered our save the dates, invitations and RSVP cards. I was really apprehensive about using an online service for invites but the price was unbeatable. We have received a lot of compliments as well. We did have an issue, the RSVP cards were printed a little off. We called in right away to customer service (which is open until midnight on weekdays, super helpful!) and they were able to express ship us new ones and they were really nice about it. Like I said, the price was great! I got on their email list and waited until I was sent a promotion for $100 off $200 or more purchase. We got 150 invites, RSVP cards and matching envelopes for $155, and we paid extra for eco friendly paper.

• Flexibility: 5.0

After searching through several wedding invitation websites, I came across Vistaprint and so happy I did. I saved quite a lot of money in comparison to what other sites were offering for Save the Dates and the quality is great. I plan to use Vistaprint again once I'm ready to send out formal invitations.

• Wedding: 09/12/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love Vistaprint.com!!!! If you have a little bit of a creative side to you and some free time on your hands, you can really create something special. I used them for the engagement party invites as well as my thank you cards and address labels for the engagement party and the whole thing was only like $40! For the save the date magnets, and the wedding invitations, I plan on buying a PDF from an artist on Etsy.com and then just uploading it to vistaprint... boom, just saved $200 on invitations! I have not used their "mail out" service, but it seams pretty cool. I'll have to check it out. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 08/29/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Website made making invites and save the dates super fun and easy! Also customer service is excellent, Save the dates got lost in the mail and one quick phone call and it was all sorted out in no time!