Vistaprint
The perfect stationery at the perfect price.
Nationwide

Flexibility:
 (4.5/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I was very happy with my order from Vistaprint. They have a large number of styles to choose from and I was able to edit fonts and font colors to customize. They have great prices and always have a coupon code available. I was able to save and get my save the dates, invitations, reception cards, RSVP cards and Thank you cards all within my budget. Best of all, Vistaprint shipped everything so quickly, that i received my order a week before it was due. Everything came out great and I can't wait to send them out!
Wedding: 11/14/2014

BarbVK 1 Reviews
10/18/2014
I ordered simple save the date magnets, invitations, reception cards for our no frills second wedding. They really weren't necessary for immediate family but we will be able to get the order right for dinner choices. The price was right, invitations nice with quality printing. Highly recommend these for anyone wanting quality with decent prices.
Wedding: 10/18/2014

Rosebud27 7 Reviews
We ordered our magnet save-the-dates. We were able to completely customized them and they turned our great!
Wedding: 10/04/2014

Jenn...Fut... 2 Reviews
I ordered all of our wedding stationary from Vistprint, from our Save the Dates all the way to our Thank You cards. I was able to use a Groupon and Retailmenot.com coupon and got a great deal. For the price I paid I paid I am very happy with the quality of the product and the delivery timeframe was great. No issues or complaints here.
Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I got 120 Save-The-Date magnets from Vista Print for $60. They were on sale and they turned out perfect. They are very clear, they are 4x5" and they are stronger than I imagined. I was afraid they would look cheap, but they looked amazing. They could hold more pieces of paper on a refrigerator than some of my other magnets. FYI- they don't need extra postage. I highly recommend using Vista Print. They were the cheapest option by far and they looked amazing. I've gotten a ton of compliments.
Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I used Vistaprint for my Save the Dates. I got them during an awesome sale where they were selling 100 postcards for $10. Once I added in the shipping I paid about $23 for 100 postcards. I used one of their templates to submit a photo and customized the back of the card. Vistaprint didn't have a multitude of design options like some websites have specifically for wedding prints. However, it was easy to use and I had no trouble finding something that I loved. I think the savings in price was definitely worth it. I looked at Save the Dates from Mint and I would have spent over $100 on the same number of postcards for a similar design.

I received the postcards and they looked great. No printing or quality issues. The thickness of the card also held up fine during the mailing process. Everyone loved them. Save some money and go with Vistaprint!
Wedding: 06/28/2014

Jessica L. 2 Reviews
I am unsure as to why anyone pays a ridiculous amount of money for invitations/save the dates/etc, because the selection and quality I received from Vistaprint was wonderful! I ordered magnet save the dates, as well as our invitations and matching envelopes. I'm sure there will be something else I will need to order from then as well before my wedding in June!
Wedding: 06/20/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I could not be more pleased with the invitations and service I received from Vistaprint. I received my invitations, reception cards, response cards, save the dates and thank you cards all from Vistaprint. I chose the heavier Matte paper and they are absolutely perfect! I did mess up when I ordered the cards and misspelled the city (go figure) and I contacted Vistaprint the day I received them and within 10 minutes the they edited the cards, had me review the new cards, and then placed an order for the new cards--AT NO CHARGE TO ME! It was my error completely and they did not make me pay a dime for the replacement cards! Like I said, I am so happy I chose to use them for all my invitation and save the date needs! One happy bride here :-)
Wedding: 05/31/2014

NLeo 2 Reviews
We ordered our save the dates from Vistaprint (glossy postcards) and absolutely loved them!! The color was beautiful & rich. There were some that were slightly miss-aligned on the backside but it wasn't a big deal.

We then ordered our invitations (linen) and response cards (matte). While we used the same background, text, etc as the save the dates, the color was different between all 3 (hugely different-purple was now two different shades of navy). And the text on the response cards seemed blurry. I called to ask for a reprint and they were quick to do so and easy to work with. The reprints came out better, not to the quality of the save the dates though.

I would recommend because the service is outstanding and the prices are unbeatable! Just make sure you have plenty of time for reprints if they mess up.
Wedding: 05/26/2014

Trevor 3 Reviews
Excellent company! Only criticism is that shipping takes forever! I live in Michigan and the shipping facility (according to tracking information) is only 30 mins away. Took my package over a week to arrive :/
Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I bought a $17 for $70 groupon and used that plus a retail me not coupon to buy my goods. I bought save the dates, a tshirt, tote bag, address labels, mouse pad, and 2 calendars using the groupon. Some of the items had images on them including the save the dates. Everything came out perfectly. I plan on using them in the future for bridesmaids tote bags and to print my invitations
Wedding: 05/24/2014

Katie 2 Reviews
We used Vistaprint for our save the dates. They were beyond amazing. The price was insanely good for the quality we received. We were also able to add one items such as the designed envelopes and return address labels because the price was so good. I also have been using Vista for my business needs as well and I have never been disappointed.
Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Very beautiful, great price, fast shipping
Wedding: 04/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I absolutely love Vistaprint! Such a good value, everything arrived quickly, so many customization options, and good quality!
Wedding: 04/27/2014

Soon to be... 3 Reviews
Easy to work with, my invitations and RSVP cards are beautiful.
Wedding: 04/19/2014

GingerTabby 2 Reviews
Vistaprint was a total Godsend. I incorporated a lot of DIY elements into my wedding and designing my own stationery was something I definitely wanted to include. When I looked at other stationers prices, I balked, but then along came Vistaprint. I was able to order Save-the-Dates, invitations, RSVP cards, envelopes, programs, and a seating chart all for around $200. And I was able to have them printed with whatever design I dreamed up. Printing and shipping was always very prompt as well. Working with Vistaprint was probably the least stressful part of wedding planning!
Wedding: 04/12/2014
 866-614-8007
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire