Vistaprint

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Vistaprint is so fantastic!!! WAY cheaper than most bridal sites for invitations and the quality is great. I ordered my save the dates and will be ordering my matching invitations as well. They have promos where you can get an additional 40% off of their already low prices and it's seriously unbeatable. They have lots of cute styles and are very customizable. I would recommend vistaprint completely!!

Services Used: Invitations

I got our Save the Dates through Vista Print! We ordered the 4x6 magnets and had a picture of us as the background as well as some wedding highlight information. The turnaround time was QUICK! The product was exactly as I designed on the website, and I paid less than $0.50 each! We ordered 250 and paid $100 including envelopes. I LOVE Vista Print, hopefully will also be using them for the invitations as well!

1 person found this review helpful

We absolutely love our invitations, thank you for the awesome job!!

[Private]

Cute STD options WITHOUT breaking the budget! They have great deals too, up to 50% off. Sign up for notifications so you don't miss the deals.

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered my reception cards, return labels and invitations from Vistaprint and I was a little concerned at first because they were *so* inexpensive (they almost always have a sale! The sale I got was 40% off of invitations and then the other was a 40% off the entire site, so I used them on separate occasions and got both deals). The invites were completely custom...how ever I wanted them! I ordered them and they came a week later! I plan on ordering my save the dates and rsvp cards from them, too...our wedding is still about a year away...I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss that 40% off deal! The quality is wonderful! I'm totally in love with the look of my invites! I also didn't have to contact them at all because everything looked exactly as it did on the screen when I ordered them and they came so quickly!

Services Used: Invitations

Vistaprint.com was a great place to order our save-the-date magnets. They came in the mail very quickly, the printing was high quality and so was the magnet itself. We also were able to get a great deal because they had a 50% off everything. I believe this happens twice a year.

Services Used: Invitations

Vistaprint is a great place for everything I needed - I got my invites here, and even a poster in lieu of placecards. I was pleased with the features of my cards, very professional, and worth the money spent. There are always discount codes, so you'll save big with Vistaprint!

[Private]

Vistaprint made it so easy and affordable to get the perfect invitations! We ordered matching response cards, reception cards, seating place cards, thank you notes, and save the date magnets. We got a great deal and their customer service was outstanding! We were given a HUGE discount, so we ordered everything early and now have one less thing to worry about while we finish planning our wedding!

Monica SC
10/24/2015

Vistaprint to create my rehearsal dinner invites during one of their fabulous 50% stewed sales. They have a HUGE selection of invitations-I was quite impressed. Also, the editing features are easy to use. I just received my invites earlier this week and they looked great until I turned them over to check the design on the back. Two were printed perfectly and all the rest had a thumb-sized area of missing color/print. I chatted with a CSR on the site and they reordered the invites for me after I emailed them a photo. They upgraded the shipping to 2 day and I had my 2nd set of invites 3 days later and they are perfect. GREAT customer service from this company.

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered my invitations, save the dates and response cards for less than $100!!! I did upgrade and get the linen paper. I highly recommend that. It make a big difference in how my invitations looked. They came quickly and I was able to make them very personal!

Services Used: Invitations

Just received our save the dates. Just as it was shown online

Services Used: Invitations

Cheapest invitations I have seen and great quality!

Services Used: Invitations

Save the dates were so much cheaper and turned out great! I was tempted to use other more expensive sites, but vistaprint was at least 150 dollars cheaper than other sites! Well worth t!

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered our invites, response cards and STD magnets from VP (couldn't turn down the Cyber Monday sales!) and I was fairly happy with the results. The magnets and invites looked great, but the response cards were a different color than the invites, which was odd since they were supposed to be a matching set.

I called their help number, told them my issue and they quickly resolved it. The CS rep I spoke to just had me take a quick picture and email it to her, then she had one of the senior people correct the color and ship the new cards out. I should be receiving them within the week, completely free of charge. It was all hassle-free, which I appreciated!

[Private]

I ordered my Save the Dates and wedding invitations from Vista Print. It was very easy to use and the customer service representatives were extremely helpful. My wedding invitations were perfect and shipped very fast. When I received my save the dates there was a print error which they fixed immediately at no extra charge or extra stress on me. It was a wonderful experience and we will absouletly order from them again.

[Private]

We loved our invitations and RSVP cards from VistaPrint! They looked amazing and were very affordable. We were nervous ordering online (It took me hours to even open the box!!) but when I did I was very pleased! They had several different designs to choose from and were absolutely beautiful when we received them!