Vistaprint

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I used Vista Print for my invitations, and reply cards for our wedding. The price is what truly got me because I could not imagine paying more than $100 for cards. I spent a total of $91 for 60 invites, envelopes, reply cards, and return address stickers (140 of these). I looked at other sites and they were nearly 2-4 times as expensive. The website is really easy to use, and the invitations are customizable.

[Private]

Great way to save several hundred dollars between printing and posting--make up invitations on large postcards--plenty of room for your information and you can upload your own design! I would definitely recommend to other couples getting married!

Services Used: Invitations

Vistaprint is so fantastic!!! WAY cheaper than most bridal sites for invitations and the quality is great. I ordered my save the dates and will be ordering my matching invitations as well. They have promos where you can get an additional 40% off of their already low prices and it's seriously unbeatable. They have lots of cute styles and are very customizable. I would recommend vistaprint completely!!

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered our save the dates through Vistaprint and they came out amazing! Their online system is very intuitive and user-friendly. I was able to get beautiful save the dates for a fraction of the average price without sacrificing quality. I will definitely be considering Vistaprint for our invitations.

1 person found this review helpful

I got our Save the Dates through Vista Print! We ordered the 4x6 magnets and had a picture of us as the background as well as some wedding highlight information. The turnaround time was QUICK! The product was exactly as I designed on the website, and I paid less than $0.50 each! We ordered 250 and paid $100 including envelopes. I LOVE Vista Print, hopefully will also be using them for the invitations as well!

2 people found this review helpful
TeamAndre
07/16/2016

We ordered favor cards from here. We got a great deal on them and they turned out exactly the way that we imagined.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
[Private]

Awesome, you can design everything yourself; any style any color, and they have so many discounts you save a ton of money on quality invites. Everyone LOVED my Save the Dates.

oneprettyprincess35
06/26/2016

Vistaprint was very knowledgeable affordable and cost-effective I like how I was able to choose my own designs and if there was not a template available that they would design one for you including setting the layout the fill in the blank presentation made it easy to design it exactly the way I liked

1 person found this review helpful

I ordered Save The Date's from Vistaprint. They came out beautifully. The color is wonderful. They are well made and printed nicely. They arrived quickly and were extremely affordable. I've ordered many things from Vistaprint and I highly recommend them. They've always been extremely helpful whenever I needed to speak with customer service as well. I plan on ordering my invitations and other wedding stationary from them as well.

Amanda
[Private]

We absolutely love our invitations, thank you for the awesome job!!

1 person found this review helpful

Vista print was awesome to deal with in customizing my Save The Dates for our wedding. They were EXTREMELY affordable with the discounts they frequently offer online and they have so many different templates to choose from. We are definitely ordering our invites through vista print as well!

Rachel
05/22/2016

I have used Vistaprint several times for business cards and family invitations. They have a HUGE selection of invitation styles and even let you make your own! They have always been wonderful and I love the quality. Definitely going to keep using them in the future. We chose to use a template to make our custom invitations, address stickers, and envelopes. We also made save-the-date magnets!

[Private]

Cute STD options WITHOUT breaking the budget! They have great deals too, up to 50% off. Sign up for notifications so you don't miss the deals.

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered my reception cards, return labels and invitations from Vistaprint and I was a little concerned at first because they were *so* inexpensive (they almost always have a sale! The sale I got was 40% off of invitations and then the other was a 40% off the entire site, so I used them on separate occasions and got both deals). The invites were completely custom...how ever I wanted them! I ordered them and they came a week later! I plan on ordering my save the dates and rsvp cards from them, too...our wedding is still about a year away...I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss that 40% off deal! The quality is wonderful! I'm totally in love with the look of my invites! I also didn't have to contact them at all because everything looked exactly as it did on the screen when I ordered them and they came so quickly!

[Private]

They were great. Could customize my invitations to how I liked. I also saved by catching a sale. Also don't wase time and money buy a stamp during a sale and save on return labels.

Services Used: Invitations

I used VistaPrints to make my Save the Date invitations and was very pleased with the result. The invitations arrived a week ahead of schedule, and were top-notch quality. Would definitely recommend them.