Vistaprint

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Vistaprint is so fantastic!!! WAY cheaper than most bridal sites for invitations and the quality is great. I ordered my save the dates and will be ordering my matching invitations as well. They have promos where you can get an additional 40% off of their already low prices and it's seriously unbeatable. They have lots of cute styles and are very customizable. I would recommend vistaprint completely!!

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered our save the dates through Vistaprint and they came out amazing! Their online system is very intuitive and user-friendly. I was able to get beautiful save the dates for a fraction of the average price without sacrificing quality. I will definitely be considering Vistaprint for our invitations.

Services Used: Invitations

I got our Save the Dates through Vista Print! We ordered the 4x6 magnets and had a picture of us as the background as well as some wedding highlight information. The turnaround time was QUICK! The product was exactly as I designed on the website, and I paid less than $0.50 each! We ordered 250 and paid $100 including envelopes. I LOVE Vista Print, hopefully will also be using them for the invitations as well!

1 person found this review helpful
TeamAndre
1 Review
07/16/2016

We ordered favor cards from here. We got a great deal on them and they turned out exactly the way that we imagined.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
Private User
[Private]

Awesome, you can design everything yourself; any style any color, and they have so many discounts you save a ton of money on quality invites. Everyone LOVED my Save the Dates.

oneprettyprincess35
06/26/2016

Vistaprint was very knowledgeable affordable and cost-effective I like how I was able to choose my own designs and if there was not a template available that they would design one for you including setting the layout the fill in the blank presentation made it easy to design it exactly the way I liked

Services Used: Invitations

We absolutely love our invitations, thank you for the awesome job!!

Services Used: Invitations

Vista print was awesome to deal with in customizing my Save The Dates for our wedding. They were EXTREMELY affordable with the discounts they frequently offer online and they have so many different templates to choose from. We are definitely ordering our invites through vista print as well!

Rachel
05/22/2016

I have used Vistaprint several times for business cards and family invitations. They have a HUGE selection of invitation styles and even let you make your own! They have always been wonderful and I love the quality. Definitely going to keep using them in the future. We chose to use a template to make our custom invitations, address stickers, and envelopes. We also made save-the-date magnets!

Private User
[Private]

Cute STD options WITHOUT breaking the budget! They have great deals too, up to 50% off. Sign up for notifications so you don't miss the deals.

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered my reception cards, return labels and invitations from Vistaprint and I was a little concerned at first because they were *so* inexpensive (they almost always have a sale! The sale I got was 40% off of invitations and then the other was a 40% off the entire site, so I used them on separate occasions and got both deals). The invites were completely custom...how ever I wanted them! I ordered them and they came a week later! I plan on ordering my save the dates and rsvp cards from them, too...our wedding is still about a year away...I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss that 40% off deal! The quality is wonderful! I'm totally in love with the look of my invites! I also didn't have to contact them at all because everything looked exactly as it did on the screen when I ordered them and they came so quickly!

Services Used: Invitations

I used VistaPrints to make my Save the Date invitations and was very pleased with the result. The invitations arrived a week ahead of schedule, and were top-notch quality. Would definitely recommend them.

Brandy
03/30/2016

Beautiful invitations and very affordable. They had a nice discount on additional invitations if purchased within the first ten minutes after initial purchase which I took full advantage of. I would recommend them to anyone who wants quality custom items. They even have items that can be custom gifts for your bridal party.

Services Used: Invitations

Vistaprint.com was a great place to order our save-the-date magnets. They came in the mail very quickly, the printing was high quality and so was the magnet itself. We also were able to get a great deal because they had a 50% off everything. I believe this happens twice a year.

Services Used: Invitations

I have used vista print for my business and now for my wedding. The products are high quality and an amazing value. I'm always surprised when I get my cards and banners, as they are better than I expected. It's easy to use and they always have great sales

Services Used: Invitations

Vista Print is by far the best value in terms of Save the Dates/Invitations. We just ordered our and they came out exactly how we wanted. You can design your own or choose one of their templates. Their website is extremely easy to use. We ended up getting Save the Dates, Invitations, and a few other stationary items. Pricing is incredible and they run promotions all the time make the prices half of what they typically are. If you're looking to save money while not skimping on quality...chose Vista Print.