VIP Limousine

VIP Limousine

3455 south 66th st
Omaha, NE 68106 | map
Vehicles: Limousine - SUV, Limousine - Standard, Limousine - S...
Specialties: Animals

0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

They did not show up for my wedding. We had to find another service AFTER the ceremony because the driver did not check his schedule. We used the Trolly and had a blast, and made it to the reception on time despite the fact VIP FAILED. Do not book with this company.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
1 Review
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I have never been treated so unfairly by a business owner. I got a call 2 and a half months before my wedding from the owner, Bill. He told me that the would be refunding my deposit for the party bus that I had booked 10 months ago. My mother went in to meet with him, I am living in Lincoln, and asked him, "isn't it fair that we get the bus since we booked it first?" His response was "I'm sorry, but it just isn't going to work out that way." He then informed her that they had already refunded our deposit and we would not be getting a bus. DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM. THE OWNER IS AN UNPROFESSIONAL PRICK. And that's putting it lightly.

• Wedding: 03/31/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great driver, on time despite blizzard conditions. Willing to make stops for photos.

• Wedding: 12/11/2010
Vanessa
1.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 1.5
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

We had lots of problems leading up to the wedding, with them trying to change our vehicle. We had reserved the Hummer, the only thing my husband wanted for the whole wedding and then they e-mailed to tell me they were retiring it. After getting over that, we got a new one, the Escalade. Well, 10 days before my wedding I got a call on my answering machine that the Escalade was going to be serviced that weekend and they were "upgrading" me to a party bus. I called them back and left a message. Then the next day I called back again, and at first the lady so that my vehicle would be there, so I confirmed again which vehicle it was and she said the party bus, so they had already changed it with confirming with me. Then, I kept explaining to her that I didn't want that, and she kept explaining to me that it was an "upgrade", I told her it wasn't an "upgrade" to me. Finally she talked to her supervisor and I got an e-mail later saying that I would get my escalade. I explained how disappointed I was in their service and they gave me a free voucher for a free 2 hour limo ride within a year. There are all sort of stipulations on it, so who knows if we will ever be able to use it, but at least they tried to make it up to me. I will never book with them again though, that is for sure.

• Wedding: 08/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We rented the VIP limo bus for our wedding and it was AWESOME! We had such a great time!!! The driver was wonderful and very polite. It was pretty expensive, but I do realize that you get what you pay for and in my experience, it was definitely worth it!

• Wedding: 09/26/2009
0.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 0.5

We received a completly different vehicle than we requested. The driver was a half hour late. The driver drove erraticly, what should have been a half hour drive ended up taking ten minutes! Did not have anything that we requested and the colors of napkins we requested was not given!

• Wedding: 07/18/2009

They were great!!!

• Wedding: 06/26/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a BALL!!! We had the limo bus and it was the best part of the wedding.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
4.1/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Our driver was very professional and very polite

• Wedding: 08/02/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a great experience with VIP! They were great to work with leading up to the wedding and the day of, too! However, a family friend of ours owns this company so he granted us a limo for our wedding as our gift. So the value for cost was through the roof!! :) Great company!

• Wedding: 07/19/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Had a F650 for the limo. We had 30 people on it and it was a great time.

• Wedding: 05/17/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired a Hummer limo for our wedding and it was great. We all had a great time on the way to the reception. My only complaint was that we planned to take a CD but they told us the driver had a loaded iPod. It was awful! The music wasn't good AT ALL so that was a bit of a downer. He didn't have any contemporary/pop music. Otherwise, it was worth the $ and we overall had a good experience.

• Wedding: 08/24/2007
3.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.5
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

Paid for 4 hours only got 2, didn't get the drive we requested. Also, paid for the biggest limo and ended up that they doubled booked the limo so we had to arrive in a shuttle bus!!! NOT A RECOMMENDATION

• Wedding: 08/10/2007
3.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

The limo was nice, but I wasn't able to change my reservation by 1 hour a month before the wedding, so the beautiful limo sat outside while I had my recieving line.

• Wedding: 06/05/2004
402-934-5466
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
3.3