Violines Frenesi

Violines Frenesi

Ceremony Music & Cocktail Music

211 Padre Las Casas
San Juan, PR 00918 | map
Arrangements: Choir, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, Inst...
Instruments: Cello, Guitar, Harp, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, V...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

VIOLINES FRENESI - this group is AMAZING, GORGEOUS. The music was amazing, beautiful- very profesional people. Astrid and the other musician they are very patient. We decided the songs for our Wedding. We are thankful we had VIOLINES FRENESI thanks to them we had the most beautiful day in our life. It's an incredible feeling to know that you Puerto Rico has a perfect group of VIOLINS. That you can trust 150% for your most beautiful and important day in your life!
Just give VIOLINES FRENESI. a call and you will see you will be totally enchanted when you hear them playing and the perfect sound they have!!!

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
Ricardo
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Best of the best. The sound, the repertorie, the professionalism. Overall The best I ever heard!!! Every thing war PERFECT !!!

• Wedding: 07/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excelente , profesionales y buen repertorio

• Wedding: 07/06/2014
Janet
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They made the wedding a special event. My nephew and his bride love it and all the family was very impressed. Thank you so much! Job well done.

• Wedding: 03/16/2014
Jose
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Violines Frenesi for our ceremony music for our destination wedding in Old San Juan. They were absolutely exceptional from beginning to end. They maintained ongoing contact with me. The repertoire of music to chose from was extensive, and the great soprano and the violinists made my ceremony one that felt angelical and highly spiritual. It made all my guests comment about the great music and performance. I am more than satisfied with their great performance, professionalism, attentiveness and quality of service. They are the best. I highly recommend them.

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Violines Frenesi; un grupo ESPECTACULAR!!! Tuvimos Violin, Acordeon & Bajo. Fue una velada maravillosa. Tocaron de todo Danzas, Boleros, Tangos, hasta musica de Navidad!!! Mis invitados super sorprendidos del sonido, matices e interpretacion de la Violinista Astrid ONeill. El acordionista Rene Burgos sus conocimientos musicales y el perfecto acompañamiento fue perfecto junto con el bajista Luis Marcovich. Recomiendo a Violines Frenesi para sus actividades sociales. EXITO!!!

• Wedding: 11/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

VIOLINES FRENESI it was a pleasure to work with from the beginning to the end. They played the music for our wedding ceremony and helped to make the experience a delightful one for us. They allowed us to choose the music and were open to our preferences while offering advice to round out the occasion. I would recommend them to any of my friends and would hire them again for a special event.

• Wedding: 10/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Astrid O'Neill has been awesome to work with and I highly recommend her for any wedding for special music. Unfortunately, My daughter has an illness and we have to postpone her wedding of January 20, 2012. I cannot recommend Violines Frenesi highly enough for their support and understanding. I feel like they are family after 8 months of planning and preparation. You will find these musician are professional and delightful to work with. G. Ayers

• Wedding: 01/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Violines Frenesí surpassed my expectations during my wedding night! Breathtaking and elegant repertoire of music. Wonderful musicians with great presence. They played during both my wedding cocktail and sit down dinner. My guests couldn't help but dance to their beautiful music. They received tons of compliments that night. Astrid was wonderful to me since day one, very indulgent with my requests, understanding and professional. I highly recommend Violines Frenesi !!!!

• Wedding: 12/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great group very responsable and very beautiful music

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Violines Frenesi did a wonderful work. They have the perfect sound. We had violin, viola & cello at ceremony and cocktail hour. They did a fantastic job. Thank You for an amazing job!

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Professionals Musicians, excellent music, good repertoire, the cost was reasonable. The music sounded great.. I Highly recommended.

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

EXTREMELLY PROFESSIONAL, AMAZING VOICE, PERFECT FOR A ROMANTIC WEDDING.

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful music! We hired Astrid for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour music. She was absolutely wonderful. We had the violin, ceilo and bassist and received compliments all night about how wonderful it was. They were really professional and understood what I was looking for. I am so pleased to have used them for my wedding and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for classic, timeless, and elegant ceremony music. Just beautiful!!

• Wedding: 08/28/2010
787-543-3051
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards