Violines Frenesi

Violines Frenesi

Favorite
San Juan, PR
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We just got married on April 11th 2015 in San Juan, and we hired VIOLINES FRENESI to play our ceremony music. They played beautifully during the Prelude: Airoso - Bach, Spring from “The Four Seasons”- Vivaldi, Minuet of Boccherini, Air on G string – J.S. Bach while our guest arrived at the Church.

We then surprised our guest with a Tenor from VIOLINES FRENESI and everyone was STUNNED! He sang 'Ave Maria' and 'Por Ti Volaré' as if he was Andrea Bocelli. I got goosebumps as I was sitting at the altar with my now husband.

I am personally a fan of classical music, since I played the Piano for about 15 years during my childhood. The sound quality was perfect, as our Church was Cathedral type with very high ceilings. If you are looking for great, beautifully played, and professionalism for your Ceremony..do not look further than VF.

ANDREA
11/08/2014

Beatiful and wonderful music in the wedding ceremony.

Frances
11/02/2014

Great job! Frensi group is really professional, they satisfied my most wanted desire, gave my wedding a beautiful touch

Ricardo
09/21/2014

VIOLINES FRENESI - this group is AMAZING, GORGEOUS. The music was amazing, beautiful- very profesional people. Astrid and the other musician they are very patient. We decided the songs for our Wedding. We are thankful we had VIOLINES FRENESI thanks to them we had the most beautiful day in our life. It's an incredible feeling to know that you Puerto Rico has a perfect group of VIOLINS. That you can trust 150% for your most beautiful and important day in your life!
Just give VIOLINES FRENESI. a call and you will see you will be totally enchanted when you hear them playing and the perfect sound they have!!!

1 person found this review helpful

The Best of the best. The sound, the repertorie, the professionalism. Overall The best I ever heard!!! Every thing war PERFECT !!!

Janet
07/06/2014

Excelente , profesionales y buen repertorio

Jose
03/16/2014

They made the wedding a special event. My nephew and his bride love it and all the family was very impressed. Thank you so much! Job well done.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We hired Violines Frenesi for our ceremony music for our destination wedding in Old San Juan. They were absolutely exceptional from beginning to end. They maintained ongoing contact with me. The repertoire of music to chose from was extensive, and the great soprano and the violinists made my ceremony one that felt angelical and highly spiritual. It made all my guests comment about the great music and performance. I am more than satisfied with their great performance, professionalism, attentiveness and quality of service. They are the best. I highly recommend them.

1 person found this review helpful

Violines Frenesi; un grupo ESPECTACULAR!!! Tuvimos Violin, Acordeon & Bajo. Fue una velada maravillosa. Tocaron de todo Danzas, Boleros, Tangos, hasta musica de Navidad!!! Mis invitados super sorprendidos del sonido, matices e interpretacion de la Violinista Astrid ONeill. El acordionista Rene Burgos sus conocimientos musicales y el perfecto acompañamiento fue perfecto junto con el bajista Luis Marcovich. Recomiendo a Violines Frenesi para sus actividades sociales. EXITO!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

VIOLINES FRENESI it was a pleasure to work with from the beginning to the end. They played the music for our wedding ceremony and helped to make the experience a delightful one for us. They allowed us to choose the music and were open to our preferences while offering advice to round out the occasion. I would recommend them to any of my friends and would hire them again for a special event.

1 person found this review helpful

Astrid O'Neill has been awesome to work with and I highly recommend her for any wedding for special music. Unfortunately, My daughter has an illness and we have to postpone her wedding of January 20, 2012. I cannot recommend Violines Frenesi highly enough for their support and understanding. I feel like they are family after 8 months of planning and preparation. You will find these musician are professional and delightful to work with. G. Ayers

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Violines Frenesí surpassed my expectations during my wedding night! Breathtaking and elegant repertoire of music. Wonderful musicians with great presence. They played during both my wedding cocktail and sit down dinner. My guests couldn't help but dance to their beautiful music. They received tons of compliments that night. Astrid was wonderful to me since day one, very indulgent with my requests, understanding and professional. I highly recommend Violines Frenesi !!!!

1 person found this review helpful

Great group very responsable and very beautiful music

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Violines Frenesi did a wonderful work. They have the perfect sound. We had violin, viola & cello at ceremony and cocktail hour. They did a fantastic job. Thank You for an amazing job!

1 person found this review helpful

Professionals Musicians, excellent music, good repertoire, the cost was reasonable. The music sounded great.. I Highly recommended.

1 person found this review helpful

EXTREMELLY PROFESSIONAL, AMAZING VOICE, PERFECT FOR A ROMANTIC WEDDING.