Vinwood Caterers

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

We are getting married in May and everyone at Vinwood has been amazing and has made us feel the process is seamless. They have been responsive and available at all times for questions.

Recently Married

Vinwood was amazing. Their food was delicious and their staff was very professional! I would highly recommend them.

Recently Married

Incredible catering company, food was incredible and service was spectacular. Would highly recommend. They don't do tastings, but trust them, multiple guests commented on how great the food was.

Alexandra
10/31/2014

I couldn't have been more happy with our choice to have Vinwood cater our wedding! My husband and I got married at Smolak Farms on Halloween and they were one of four vendors we had to choose from, and I'm so glad we did. From the moment I met with them a year before our wedding they were nothing but accommodating. I had several special meals needed, i.e. gluten free and vegan for a few guests, I wanted all the water served in mason jars, several times I changed our requested liquor amount, and even had to change the seating arrangements a few times and they were super understanding and helpful throughout it all. It always makes you feel good when after your wedding family and friends are raving non-stop about the entire thing from start to finish but one of the biggest raves is about the food. I didn't get a chance to eat much of it (such a shame that brides and grooms are too busy to eat!!) but I even had one guest who said "I woke up dreaming about your food the next day". The starter salad (roasted butternut squash salad) and the entrees (roast chicken and harvest pork) were delicious, but I think the passed h'orderves were what really made it all! The grilled cheese and tomato soup shooters were a huge hit and so weren't the little mini pizzas with pork. The staff was also amazing. As the bride and groom, we had our own personal waitstaff basically following us around all evening, anything we wanted they would grab it, sometimes without even asking! This one waiter, Pano (I might be spelling that wrong) was so sweet, he would notice my wine glass was almost empty and before I knew it he had a full waiting for me...all my groomsmen and bridesmaids loved him! Vinwood was easily one of the best vendors at our wedding.

Recently Married

I had my wedding at the Crane Estate in Ipswich, Ma....so I only had two choices for caterers....Timothy Hopkins and Vinwood. I've tasted both and both were amazing. I think its hard to find a professional caterer that can't make delicious food, but I went with Vinwood because of their overall service and the length they took to make my food, bar, and setup amazing. We had a cocktail hour followed by food stations. Vinwood went above and beyond to make their stations fit my rustic country theme. They brought in chalkboard signs, wooden crates and burned wood signs to display the food. The staff were so friendly and it was so nice to have them bring us our appetizers from cocktail hour to the field where my husband and I were taking pictures before our grand entrance.

I won't lie, all of our guests were talking about the bar and the food days after the wedding! I still can't get over our pasta station with comfort Vermont Mac & Cheese and our own Clam Chowder station! I'm honestly really disappointed that I didn't get to eat more than I did!

I could talk all day about the food, but you need to book Vinwood based off their attention to detail and service...especially if you're thinking about stations and want a caterer that has their liquor license as well. They really can handle any situation and they even did the delivery and pick up for our linens as well!

Main Point: I want to have my wedding again just so I can experience Vinwood all over again!

Maureen
09/27/2014

YUM! It is that simple! Hands down the BEST food I have had at a wedding....EVER! Nothing tasted like it was mass produced. Everything was perfect! The staff was wonderful and very attentive, if I needed anything they were right there. Everyone was friendly and sweet. I only wish I could have taken food home!! I would get married all over just to have them carter again!

CK
09/27/2014

I highly recommend Vinwood Catering as a wedding caterer. They were a pleasure to work with and were extremely responsive throughout the planning process. They were also flexible when I needed them to use a certified humane chicken vendor which I was so thankful for! The day-of setup and breakdown went well- I didn't have to worry about a thing which was great. The food was amazing- our guests were raving about the appetizers and their cute presentation and the dinners were absolutely delicious! Overall, it was tough to make choices for our menu because all of their options sounded amazing!! The staff was very professional and did a great job of recognizing the "VIPs" like the father of the bride when he wanted a drink :) Overall, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for professional, well organized staff with top-quality and delicious food choices!

Katherine
09/21/2014

Could not think of a complaint if I tried. The food was fantastic and planning went seamlessly because of clear communication from beginning to end.

Jennifer
09/12/2014

Vinwood was amazing!! I was very happy to see the appetizers continued to come out and were still hot!! The dinner was also amazing. I highly recommend Vinwood for any wedding or party.

Services Used: Catering

Vinwood did an amazing job at our wedding, and they were a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Catering

Vinwood catered our Farewell Brunch at the Cruiseport the day following the wedding. Cruiseport handled most of the details, but I enjoyed working with Vinwood. Their prices were the most reasonable that I could find in the area for a simple breakfast, and people raved that it was the best food they had all weekend. They even made some eggs especially for my mom at the last minute because I had forgotten to tell them that she couldn’t have dairy or gluten. I would highly recommend them for any catering needs. The food was delicious, service great, and prices reasonable.

Kerri
08/30/2014

Like many others we were reluctant about booking a caterer that didn't have individual tastings, but all the positive reviews reassured us. We did attend a group tasting, which I highly recommend. They also seat you with people who are also having weddings at your venue, and we ended up exchanging a few emails after the tasting. Another big reason why we went with Vinwood was Jessica- she was so prompt and answered all of our questions before we signed a contract. I knew if we kept working with her we would have an easy time planning the food for our wedding!

Overall, the food was amazing. I didn't get a chance to try many of the hor dourves (my fault, not Vinwood's- they had someone follow us out to our formal photos with food), but we received a lot of compliments. They were also great about coming up with a salad we wanted and were very flexible about menu options. This being said, there were some small errors in our menu (some sides ended up with the wrong main dishes), but these were all minor. We also received lots of compliments about the main dishes, especially the filet mignon with merlot sauce.

Their value also can't be beat. While I really wish they would provide tastings (I for one would have paid to be able to try the dishes we wanted to go with), there really isn't much else I would change!

Services Used: Catering

Our venue had an exclusive contract with Vinwood, we were alittle hesitant when booking Turner Hill because we weren't able to taste the foor prior. At our tasting, we were pleasantly surprised . Vinwood did a great job at displaying multiple options for each course to get a good sense of taste & plating . They even had wedding cake, a s'mores station and a whoopee pie food truck that was there to get a sense of all the extras they offer for weddings/events. They have an endless list of options to choose from , and are very flexible with what you like. We had a stationary cheese/ fruit station during cocktail hour, a typical salad course, chicken , steak & vegetarian option followed by our wedding cakes, passed burger sliders and French fries for a late night snack as well as the s'mores station with a outdoor area to roast them ! Our guests could not stop talking about the quality of the food as well as the display. Our Kitchen Manager Kristen was a dream , she was there all night for whatever we needed and continued to update us as the night progressed for what would be happening next . She was fantastic and at the end of the night she even helped pack up our things. I would highly recommend checking out Vinwood for any catering need.

Recently Married

Incredibly yummy food, very professional and easy to work with staff. Handle every detail!!!

Services Used: Catering

If you are looking for a caterer look no FURTHER! The entire experience from the tasting, menu decisions, contract, and the event everything was easy and amazing. The food at the wedding was all cooked to perfection and so many guests raved about how good both meals were. There was not one complaint about an overcooked filet or undercooked risotto. I was originally weary of ordering risotto because I have been to so many weddings where its either soggy or crunchy but Vinwood knows what they are doing! Two of my guests are lining them up for their own weddings next year because they were so impressed.

Kimberly
07/19/2014

Vinwood Caterers was amazing! We just recently had our wedding where Vinwood is one of three preferred vendors. You have to select Vinwood!! The food was absolutely delicious and the service exceeded my expectations. I was completely blown away when I saw the reception room put together I didn't have to worry about a thing they had done it all. Several people after the wedding told me they have never seen so many appetizers at a wedding before and everything was beautifully displayed! Also they were so easy to work with in the planning process I went back and fourth several times on food ideas and they always had no problem revising my quote for me!