Vinwood Caterers

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

We are getting married in May and everyone at Vinwood has been amazing and has made us feel the process is seamless. They have been responsive and available at all times for questions.

Services Used: Catering

Vinwood Caterers took great care of us throughout our wedding planning! We planned from 5 states away and were unable to attend a tasting but we were assured by the staff and our wedding venue that the food would be great. Vinwood went above and beyond our expectations and their staff too amazing care of us and our guests at the wedding. We were able to get an off season discount with Vinwood as part of our wedding package at our venue so that was an added bonus too! Their prices include all fees and gratuities which makes planning and budgeting much easier! They were very accommodating when it came to picky guest and dietary restrictions. We had a plated dinner with salad, rolls, and entrees. Each course was delivered on time and the hot food was delivered hot (a big deal in my book!). The bread basket was delicious and was served with roasted whole garlic to spread on it. YUM! Any couple who says they didn't eat at their wedding obviously didn't have Vinwood! We made sure to make time to enjoy the food we worked hard to pick out and pay for and I am so glad we did! We were standing across the room talking with guests when they went to start the entree service and the room captain even checked with us to see if we wanted them to hold off on our food so we could continue to mingle. Some places would just drop the food off to get cold but Vinwood went the extra mile! I was very impressed with the high quality of the cheeses and fruits for the cocktail hour and the chocolate dipped fruits served with our cake were a total crown pleaser! Even our picky guests enjoyed their dinner and I have heard many compliments about how nice and welcoming their staff was during our reception.

Recently Married

My husband, family & guests could not be happier with our meal choices during our wedding. Not one complaint. Vinwood was accommodating to guest allergies and special diets. I highly recommend a tasting to help narrow your choices for appetizers, meals and sides. Vinwood catering will not disappoint you, that is a promise!

Services Used: Catering

We were very impressed by our experience with Vinwood. They handled all aspects of our reception with a unique professionalism, and really worked hard to satisfy all my requests. They provided an outstanding service and dedication from the very first meeting, and went above and beyond for us. The quality and the presentation of the food was amazing, and the waiters and bar staff were polite and professional. Would defintely reccomend them!

Recently Married

Vinwood was amazing. Their food was delicious and their staff was very professional! I would highly recommend them.

Recently Married

Incredible catering company, food was incredible and service was spectacular. Would highly recommend. They don't do tastings, but trust them, multiple guests commented on how great the food was.

Alexandra
10/31/2014

I couldn't have been more happy with our choice to have Vinwood cater our wedding! My husband and I got married at Smolak Farms on Halloween and they were one of four vendors we had to choose from, and I'm so glad we did. From the moment I met with them a year before our wedding they were nothing but accommodating. I had several special meals needed, i.e. gluten free and vegan for a few guests, I wanted all the water served in mason jars, several times I changed our requested liquor amount, and even had to change the seating arrangements a few times and they were super understanding and helpful throughout it all. It always makes you feel good when after your wedding family and friends are raving non-stop about the entire thing from start to finish but one of the biggest raves is about the food. I didn't get a chance to eat much of it (such a shame that brides and grooms are too busy to eat!!) but I even had one guest who said "I woke up dreaming about your food the next day". The starter salad (roasted butternut squash salad) and the entrees (roast chicken and harvest pork) were delicious, but I think the passed h'orderves were what really made it all! The grilled cheese and tomato soup shooters were a huge hit and so weren't the little mini pizzas with pork. The staff was also amazing. As the bride and groom, we had our own personal waitstaff basically following us around all evening, anything we wanted they would grab it, sometimes without even asking! This one waiter, Pano (I might be spelling that wrong) was so sweet, he would notice my wine glass was almost empty and before I knew it he had a full waiting for me...all my groomsmen and bridesmaids loved him! Vinwood was easily one of the best vendors at our wedding.

Allie
10/26/2014

We are so glad that we went with Vinwood Caterers! Food was a big deal for my husband and I, we have been to a good amount of weddings where the food was a disappointment and every time we left a wedding we would say our mission for our wedding is to serve fantastic food for our guests to enjoy and look back and say "The Chambers had great food at their wedding!" and I am happy to say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! we had so many people tell us the food was the best they ever had at a wedding. It was beautifully presented and delicious and they were very flexible with our gluten free guests. We had three dinner choices to choose from... beef tenderloin, herb crusted chicken and baked haddock and even though all three were so delicious people raved about the beef tenderloin. Also there service is phenomenal! We would highly recommend Vinwood Caterers, you wont be disappointed!

Services Used: Catering

Is it possible to give this 10 stars? Vinwood is the exclusive caterer of our venue, Cruiseport Gloucester, and we are so happy about that! The food was absolutely amazing, people are still complimenting it, telling us that they licked their plates clean!!! They were also very flexible and had an abundance of menu options and plating choices. We went with a traditional sit down dinner, but there were plenty of passed apps going around during cocktail hour - which was very popular!

Recently Married

I had my wedding at the Crane Estate in Ipswich, Ma....so I only had two choices for caterers....Timothy Hopkins and Vinwood. I've tasted both and both were amazing. I think its hard to find a professional caterer that can't make delicious food, but I went with Vinwood because of their overall service and the length they took to make my food, bar, and setup amazing. We had a cocktail hour followed by food stations. Vinwood went above and beyond to make their stations fit my rustic country theme. They brought in chalkboard signs, wooden crates and burned wood signs to display the food. The staff were so friendly and it was so nice to have them bring us our appetizers from cocktail hour to the field where my husband and I were taking pictures before our grand entrance.

I won't lie, all of our guests were talking about the bar and the food days after the wedding! I still can't get over our pasta station with comfort Vermont Mac & Cheese and our own Clam Chowder station! I'm honestly really disappointed that I didn't get to eat more than I did!

I could talk all day about the food, but you need to book Vinwood based off their attention to detail and service...especially if you're thinking about stations and want a caterer that has their liquor license as well. They really can handle any situation and they even did the delivery and pick up for our linens as well!

Main Point: I want to have my wedding again just so I can experience Vinwood all over again!

Maureen
09/27/2014

YUM! It is that simple! Hands down the BEST food I have had at a wedding....EVER! Nothing tasted like it was mass produced. Everything was perfect! The staff was wonderful and very attentive, if I needed anything they were right there. Everyone was friendly and sweet. I only wish I could have taken food home!! I would get married all over just to have them carter again!

CK
09/27/2014

I highly recommend Vinwood Catering as a wedding caterer. They were a pleasure to work with and were extremely responsive throughout the planning process. They were also flexible when I needed them to use a certified humane chicken vendor which I was so thankful for! The day-of setup and breakdown went well- I didn't have to worry about a thing which was great. The food was amazing- our guests were raving about the appetizers and their cute presentation and the dinners were absolutely delicious! Overall, it was tough to make choices for our menu because all of their options sounded amazing!! The staff was very professional and did a great job of recognizing the "VIPs" like the father of the bride when he wanted a drink :) Overall, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for professional, well organized staff with top-quality and delicious food choices!

Katherine
09/21/2014

Could not think of a complaint if I tried. The food was fantastic and planning went seamlessly because of clear communication from beginning to end.

Jennifer
09/12/2014

Vinwood was amazing!! I was very happy to see the appetizers continued to come out and were still hot!! The dinner was also amazing. I highly recommend Vinwood for any wedding or party.

Services Used: Catering

Vinwood did an amazing job at our wedding, and they were a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Catering

Vinwood catered our Farewell Brunch at the Cruiseport the day following the wedding. Cruiseport handled most of the details, but I enjoyed working with Vinwood. Their prices were the most reasonable that I could find in the area for a simple breakfast, and people raved that it was the best food they had all weekend. They even made some eggs especially for my mom at the last minute because I had forgotten to tell them that she couldn’t have dairy or gluten. I would highly recommend them for any catering needs. The food was delicious, service great, and prices reasonable.