Vinwood Caterers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I got married this past June at Cruiseport Gloucester, where they use Vinwood to cater their events. WOW! The food tasting we did was amazing, and made the decision-making process for choosing appetizers, dinner, and dessert tough..everything was so delicious! They have a wonderful array of tasty options..whether you have guests that have dietary restrictions, are vegan, or even children, you'll be sure to find something delicious to select for them! I wouldn't have changed a thing about our menu selections, just maybe more time to enjoy them! As the bride, I missed most of cocktail hour, but from what I hear the appetizers were great too! We selected the Baked Haddock and Chicken New England options, and both were amazing. The staff was amazing!! Super professional, seemed like even they enjoyed our wedding and were so friendly and accommodating to our guests. Thank you so much Vinwood Catering!

Services Used: Catering

I cannot recommend Vinwood highly enough for wedding catering. They are incredibly professional and responsive. I worked with Kayla and Ashley and they were both very quick to answer questions and extremely nice. They made the planning process extremely smooth - the only hard part was deciding between the delicious menu options. Though they do not offer tastings (except at special events), you can trust that you will be happy with the quality of their food.

The day of the wedding, Vinwood set up quietly and efficiently - they even decorated our tent, set up centerpieces, etc. The staff was extraordinarily attentive, yet unobtrusive. They even had two people bringing the bridal party apps and drinks while we took pictures, which was fantastic! Everyone raved about the food and several told me it was the best they'd had at a wedding.

Recently Married

This caterer is amazing! Their food is excellent, presentation was beautiful. They are very accommodating - I added an appetizer to the menu that wasn't listed that is a family favorite that they made without difficulty and an excellent job at that. They are very aware of dietary restrictions and personal beliefs for the guests. Mackenzie was our contact person and she was AWESOME. just lovely, competent, professional and friendly! She responds to emails within 48 hrs and is very non-judgmental (I had several rudimentary questions and she answered them with ease). I received several compliments on the food during the event and several after. I would use Vinwood again without hesitation.

Services Used: Catering

Vinwood was amazing! They were very prompt in responding to our emails and phone calls, and very easy to work with. They were able to customize our menu for us, and made sure all of our guests were accommodated for allergies, etc. The number one comment we received after our wedding was how FABULOUS the food was. It was five star dining quality, farm to table, fresh, and delicious. Our day of contact was amazing, making sure we had everything we needed, wrapped our unfinished plates, and really pampered us all day with food and beverages from beginning to end. The service was superb. I work in the food service/event industry, and can attest that their staff was the epitome of professional. The servers were friendly and poised. Dinner service was quick and efficient without feeling rushed. Definitely go for the tomato salad and the filet mignon, although every was delicious. The butternut squash raviolis were a huge favorite, even from people who consider themselves 'steak people'. As bride and groom, we asked if we could have a little of everything (filet mignon, prosciutto chicken, bacon wrapped cod, butternut ravioli) and they were more than happy to oblige. Simply fantastic. And the price point was phenomenal! our most expensive entree was $69 per person. We had 130 guests, and it was a great deal! They provided our dessert (tiramisu & cannolis) and they have great late night snack options (we did the Asian buffet! huge hit!)

I wish i could remember the name of the woman who helped on our big day, but with all the excitement I can't remember. However, she was amazing. And I'm sure everyone there is, as I never had a poor conversation with anyone.

Services Used: Catering

Mackenzie and the whole Vinwood staff was amazing. The food was excellent, all my guests are still talking about it! Very attentive waitstaff and excellent service

Recently Married

We are getting married in May and everyone at Vinwood has been amazing and has made us feel the process is seamless. They have been responsive and available at all times for questions.

Eric
05/02/2015

Amazing! Vinwood did an incredible job at our wedding. Shawn, our event manager was by our side ensuring we had what we needed, but not too close to be a distraction. She was absolutely fantastic. The food was incredible. All of our guests were thoroughly impressed and continue to compliment the food. The braised short ribs melted in your mouth and the chicken was not just a thin pounded out quarter breast. It was a thick juicy tender chicken breast. The flavor was divine. Just amazing!

Services Used: Catering

Mackenzie from Vinwood Caterers has been amazing in helping us throughout the wedding planning process. She was very responsive, supportive and so easy to work with. Our guests were so impressed with the presentation, the food, the quality of service and professionalism of the staff. Mackenzie went above and beyond on the day of our wedding to make sure that everything went well and as planned. I cannot thank her enough.

Services Used: Catering

Vinwood is amazing! If they are catering your wedding, you don't have to worry about a thing! My husband and I got married in April at The Crane Estate and we chose Vinwood for our caterer. It has so many great reviews and was personally recommended by a few friends so we booked with them before we even tasted the food. So glad we did! We did do a tasting but honestly the tasting was not as good as the actual wedding day! On the day of, the food was hot and delicious... great by normal standards, not just great for wedding food! Presentation was beautiful and service was amazing! We had a server that kept checking on my husband and me at our sweetheart table to make sure we had everything we needed. They also brought us out a fresh entrees because we got interrupted for photos while we were eating and our plates had gotten cold!

We had the seared filet and the herb crusted chicken. We had many compliments from guests! People are still commenting on the grilled cheese and tomato bisque shooters and late night sliders! Unfortunately, we didn't have a chance to taste the middle-eastern tower but it was a hit with our guests as well. I loved the roasted garlic that was served in the basket of bread!

Jessica was our contact person during planning and was very responsive with emails and phone calls and was quick to answer any questions we had. Evey was our day-of coordinator and was equally as great! Vinwood exceeded our expectations!

Recently Married

Vinwood was amazing. The food was so much better than normal catered food. Many guests gave me compliments on the food. The wait staff and bartenders all provided amazing service. I was very impressed and they made my event a success. I would highly recommend them.

Services Used: Catering

Vinwoods food was delicious! We received MANY compliments on the food during our entire reception. The staff was profession and attentive. The prices were very reasonable, especially for our off season wedding with their discount!

Services Used: Catering

Vinwood Caterers took great care of us throughout our wedding planning! We planned from 5 states away and were unable to attend a tasting but we were assured by the staff and our wedding venue that the food would be great. Vinwood went above and beyond our expectations and their staff too amazing care of us and our guests at the wedding. We were able to get an off season discount with Vinwood as part of our wedding package at our venue so that was an added bonus too! Their prices include all fees and gratuities which makes planning and budgeting much easier! They were very accommodating when it came to picky guest and dietary restrictions. We had a plated dinner with salad, rolls, and entrees. Each course was delivered on time and the hot food was delivered hot (a big deal in my book!). The bread basket was delicious and was served with roasted whole garlic to spread on it. YUM! Any couple who says they didn't eat at their wedding obviously didn't have Vinwood! We made sure to make time to enjoy the food we worked hard to pick out and pay for and I am so glad we did! We were standing across the room talking with guests when they went to start the entree service and the room captain even checked with us to see if we wanted them to hold off on our food so we could continue to mingle. Some places would just drop the food off to get cold but Vinwood went the extra mile! I was very impressed with the high quality of the cheeses and fruits for the cocktail hour and the chocolate dipped fruits served with our cake were a total crown pleaser! Even our picky guests enjoyed their dinner and I have heard many compliments about how nice and welcoming their staff was during our reception.

Recently Married

My husband, family & guests could not be happier with our meal choices during our wedding. Not one complaint. Vinwood was accommodating to guest allergies and special diets. I highly recommend a tasting to help narrow your choices for appetizers, meals and sides. Vinwood catering will not disappoint you, that is a promise!

Services Used: Catering

We were very impressed by our experience with Vinwood. They handled all aspects of our reception with a unique professionalism, and really worked hard to satisfy all my requests. They provided an outstanding service and dedication from the very first meeting, and went above and beyond for us. The quality and the presentation of the food was amazing, and the waiters and bar staff were polite and professional. Would defintely reccomend them!

Recently Married

Vinwood was amazing. Their food was delicious and their staff was very professional! I would highly recommend them.

Recently Married

Incredible catering company, food was incredible and service was spectacular. Would highly recommend. They don't do tastings, but trust them, multiple guests commented on how great the food was.