Villa Botanica

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

One thing is for sure, the photos for this venue, do not do it justice. From the outside, it looks like a secret rain forest hideaway, but once you enter, you are greeted with this gorgeous tropical vintage charm.

The day before our wedding, we did a walk-through of the grounds and I kid you not, I had chills the moment we entered though the beautiful wood doors; Lush greens, colorful blooms, a large pond with fountain, stone pathways, peacocks, open air reception area with high dark wood beam ceilings equipped with large tropical raffia ceiling fans, all create the perfect ambiance for tropical romance.

Originally, we were supposed to have our ceremony in the pool area with view, but it rained on us and we had to use our contingency plan (reception area), which still ended up being very nice. The rain was relentless for us that evening and Jackie was amazing at trying to keep our area dry... at one point, we had a rain "waterfall" feature behind our DJ setup! She was literately sweeping puddles of rain! Jackie was so warm, sweet and accommodating. THANK YOU again, for everything.

I am a big foodie and I pride myself on having a fine tuned palette. Our passed hors d'oeuvres, appetizer and main entrees exceeded my expectations. Presentation and flavors were great. Every one of my guest cleaned their plates and I was told if they could’ve licked their dish, they would’ve!

It was truly and unforgettable celebration in the most perfect location. I highly recommend VB for any couple looking for an amazing and unique venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my wedding at this beautiful venue earlier this month and it was amazing. Although it rained and we had to use an alternative ceremony site, the wedding was still beautiful. My guest couldn't stop complimenting me on how beautiful the venue was and how great the food and drinks were. If your not looking for the typical generic beach or hotel wedding this is definitely the place. For a moment in time your in your own tropical oasis. The owner Jackie was great!!! I can't thank her enough for helping make our dream come true!!!

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago
4.3

The venue itself is gorgeous! More colonial Spanish than anything Island which is what we were going for. We had about 30 guests - which was the perfect size for this unique venue. Prior to arriving in St. Thomas we were concerned about how the event would be executed. While Jackie and her team had everything under control, it was difficult communicating in advance via email. At times we misunderstood each other and that definitely contributed to our stress level. However, once on site Klaus was fabulous - even letting us in a day before to see the place so we could rest easy. And, on site Jackie did indeed help our planner execute the event beautifully. Also, the food was fantastic!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had the pleasure of being able to get married at Villa Botanica!! From the very first time we saw pictures of the grounds we knew this was where we wanted to get married. The grounds and buildings and flowers are beautiful not to mention the gorgeous views of the bay!!
Jackie and Klaus are fantastic hosts and we truly enjoyed our time there on the property!!

Thanks so much
Jackie and Dan

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The photos posted of Villa Botanica don’t do it justice – it’s nothing short of a tropical paradise, and certainly the most beautiful wedding venue I’ve seen. There was a last minute snag that came up, but the owners were very accommodating and went out of their way to make sure that we still had a great time. All of our guests were in awe of this place, I’m really glad we (and VB) could provide them with such a visually stunning venue that they won’t soon forget.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Villa Botanica was more than I could have possibly imagined. It was the perfect location for our small, intimate wedding and reception with close family. The grounds are gorgeous. The gardens provided us with the beautiful and natural backdrop that we envisioned for committing our lives and joining our hearts together. The owners are friendly and delightful. It was very easy to book and make the necessary plans and arrangements for our wedding day. I was so pleased that we chose this location over the typical "beach" locations. It gave us the privacy and the intimate atmosphere that we were looking to achieve. We also had our reception here as well which was so lovely. It rained right before our wedding and then right after, so it worked out great that we could take a break from taking photos to enjoy brunch, resuming after the rain had cleared. It is also convenient for the couple and guests to have the wedding and reception in the same place to cut out the travel time from one location to the other (not to much to lower the stress levels for everyone). I would recommend the Villa Botanica as a great venue for a wedding and reception. ~Tory & Rob

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Villa Botanica is better than any of the pictures! We just had our wedding there in May. All of our 62 guests raved about the venue. It is absolutely beautiful and the pictures were amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is absolutely as beautiful as it looks on the websites! I was pleasantly surprised with the size of the venue and the amount of options we had for the ceremony. The pictures turned out gorgeous! With such a beautiful tropical backdrop, how could they not. The stone paths seem to soften the look and give it a "back in time" and almost playful feel. Everything was set up and ready to go on time. I would highly recommend this venue and would love to find an excuse to host another event here!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding coordinator recommended Villa Botanica for our wedding reception. The first time I saw it was when we walked in for cocktail hour. It was absolutely beautiful. We were an hour behind scheduled due to a flaky officiant and videographer no-show, but after getting in touch with the owner (who was in Europe on vacation), she agreed to let us have the site for an extra hour at no extra charge. The staff was inviting and gracious hosts, the landscaping was magnificent, and our guests are still raving about the site after a month. I highly recommend this for any event, but especially something as romantic and memorable as a wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have chosen a more perfect venue for both my ceremony and reception! The owners were accommodating and provided quality service every step of the way.
The setting is so romantic and "photo wonderful" that my wedding photos are now absolutely priceless. Another great attribute of this venue is the variety - the garden, pool/ocean view, nature trail, even the details of the reception area are all beautiful and memory invoking for your wedding day! I highly recommend this venue to all!