Video's By Trish

Video's By Trish

Favorite
Southern, NJ
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Videos by Trish was so easy and great to work with! Trish was great about getting back to me and was so enthusiastic about the wedding day! They stayed till the end which was such a nice surprise as they were really able to capture everything. We would recommend Videos by Trish to anyone!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Such a wonderful and professional women, would recommend to anyone, awesome pricing for the wonderful service!!!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Such a pleasure to work with Trish!! She is very profession and so kind! Pricing very reasonable for the kind of service we received

Services Used: Videography

This is the best videographer that you will find out there! They do not put that camera down until the party's over! I couldn't believe how quick Jack moved as my husband and I ran around! Their samples were amazing, and so movie-like! We just can't wait to see what their creative genius will do to our video!

The most endearing part is that this is a family company. I have been blessed to have worked with them, and look forward to keeping in touch for years to come! :)

Services Used: Videography

Trish is amazing!!! you didnt even know she was there. She captured every minute of my wedding and these are memories that will be with me forever!!!
We would highly recommend this vendor!!!!!

Services Used: Videography

Amazing video!!! We loved it!! We forgot she was there! It was so great because we got to see so much that we missed!

Services Used: Videography

Trish was so great. Got such great shots with out even knowing she was there. I love our video. She caught so many great memories that me and my husband missed by being so busy that night. She is very talented at what she does.