Vicksburg Convention Center

• Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I had a beautiful reception at the VCC. I worked with Lisa and she was always helpful whenever I had questions or needed anything. I also worked with Mrs. Palmertree who caters for the VCC and she and her staff were wonderful. They helped in setting up and decorating for the reception, provided us with vases for our candy bar, and even allowed us to store our wedding cake in there kitchen since we had to pick it up a day early. Also, even though you have to use Palmertree catering, they are very flexible with their menu and willing to cook anything that you want. I had an overall good experience with the VCC. The only issue that I had with them is that the Ms. Mississippi pageant was taking place there the week after my wedding and I wasn't told until 2 days prior to my wedding day that they would need the room where my reception was taking place and that we would therefore have to be out of the room earlier than expected. This should have been explained to us much sooner so that we could have adequately prepared.

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
866-822-6338
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
1 Review