Vantage Point Productions, Inc.

Vantage Point Productions, Inc.

Favorite
San Dimas, CA
877.592.4231   Visit Website   Email Vendor

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Steve did an amazing job at catching all the perfect moments for the wedding. Our video came out great! I am so grateful we chose to go with Vantage point- especially since the wedding day was such a whirlwind. We can now look back on our wedding day for years to come and remember everything from our vows to the small details that made the day so special.

Services Used: Videography

I can't not begin to express how glad we are that we chose to do a wedding video, choosing vantage point was the perfect choice! Steve Moses did an amazing job! I am still laughing and crying and I've only seen the highlight video! I know the full video will be amazing! thank you isn't enough! Vantage point was the best!!!

Crystal Reyes

Services Used: Videography

We have viewed the teaser video. The teaser was fantastic I can only imagine what the final video will be. Can hardly wait.
Would highly recommend this team.

Services Used: Videography

Steve was our videographer. He did such a great job. There were so many times we didn't even realize that he was there filming us. He was very professional. He was on time and very easy to work with. We would highly recommend Vantage point productions.

Services Used: Videography

We are over joyed with the wedding highlights video of my daughter's wedding. Steve and Vantage Point are so easy to work with, artistic, creative, and professional. I love how detail oriented this company is. They walked us through all we needed and made sure to capture the day in ways that we will cherish forever. My words cannot express enough of how pleased we are with Vantage Point.

I first worked with Steve and Vantage Point when my daughters graduated Bonita High School in 2003 and 2009. They filmed the Graduation and Grad Night Events for the entire class. I knew that they were the only choice for my daughter's wedding and I was right. Simply put - BOOK THEM!

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

They did a fabulous job videoing our wedding! I love the mini video and can't wait to see the full thing!

Services Used: Videography

We are so pleased with the service provided by Vantage Point, from our first phone call asking for info we have had exceptional service. Within 1 month of our wedding we have received our highlight vdeo (which is amazing!!! I seriously can not stop watching it) and our feature film is now in the mail and on the way to us! We would definitely recommend Vantage Point and cant wait to recommend them to all of our family and friends! Thank you Steve for the amazing service!

Services Used: Videography

Vantage point productions were the perfect videographers to help us capture our special day. Steve and Laura helped us work with our budget to maximize our coverage and allowed us flexibility in upgrading later. It was so easy to work with Vantage point. The team anticipated so many of our questions and were extremely quick to respond to all of our requests and questions. We couldn't be happier with our wedding video and are thrilled to share it with our friends and family. This was truly an investment as the video artistically captures all of the emotions and details that went into our wedding day. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Services Used: Videography

Steve and Laura were so wonderful during this entire experience. The final video is amazing! A family member died less than 2 weeks before the wedding and when he was mentioned during the speeches Steve showed his photo, it was so touching! Steve had a keen eye for all of the really fun and special moments of the day and he is so personable and accommodating. If you are looking for a videographer Steve is your guy, I would definitely recommend him to anyone who asks!! Thanks Steve for helping preserve a Fairy Tale day!

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Steve did such an amazing job on our wedding video! I wasnt going to get one in the begining, but i finally worked up the nerve to give vantage point a call. Laura was so amazing and sweet, i felt like i knew her, i called them about 3 weeks before the wedding and they were availible. I think it was meant to be. I highly recomend Vantage point if you need a vidographer. SOOOOOOOO worth it! We are able to relive all our special moments thanks to you guys! I didnt even realize Steve was capturing all these moments, he was very professional, and uninvasive, helpful and so friendly. The video is beautiful! Thanks again!

Vantage Point Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Amber, it was our pleasure. You & Sean were so fun to film! We love what we do and love hearing that our couples appreciate it. Wish you both a long and happy married life. Thanks again.
Steve & Laura

Services Used: Videography

I referred to Steve from vantage point productions by a close friend whom was I was a bridesmaid in her wedding. We were on the fence about videography, after budgeting how much we were already spending. Steve was really able to discuss with us what we could afford based on our budget. He was very honest and helpful. There is so much you don't get to see as the Bride and Groom, and I felt Steve did a great job of capturing those moments. -Kristine

Services Used: Videography

Steve and his wife did a wonderful job on wedding video! I would recommend them to anyone getting married.

Services Used: Videography

Steve and Laura were amazing! They made everything so easy and were extremely helpful in helping us choose a package to suit our specific needs! Our highlight video was perfect! We were on the fence about whether or not to hire a videographer but we are so glad we did! We are especially glad that we found Vantage Point because the quality and professionalism is unparalleled! We highly recommend them to everyone, you will not be dissappointed!

Services Used: Videography

We came across Vantage Point at two different wedding venues and received a DVD sample of their work. I CRIED as I watched their video! Their work was so touching and vivid that I cried watching people's weddings that I didn't even know....that's how good it is. I knew that I wanted them for our wedding too. We were worried that a wedding video of that quality would probably be out of our budget, but Vantage Point is far more reasonably priced than one would think. And they were flexible with our itinerary. They were always responsive and timely with any questions we had. As an added bonus, Steve always has a great sense of humor which made working with Vantage even better. We whole heartedly recommend them for wedding videography, you will not have any regrets. We absolutely love the work they did capturing our special day and cannot say enough amazing things about this vendor.

Michele
10/26/2013

We had a wonderful experience with Steve and Laura start to finish and our video came out beautiful! They were very professional, responsive, helpful and worked well with our other vendors. They were able to capture so many memorable moments for us that we otherwise would not have gotten to see. We would highly recommend them and would not hesitate to work with them again in the future. Thank you!!!

Services Used: Videography

Amazing videographers!!! Steve and Laura really know what they are doing and put together a wonderful product. They were very easy to work with before, during, and after the wedding. The day of the wedding they arrived early and seamlessly integrated into the wedding. I can not say enough great things about Vantage Point and I am so happy with the final product they provided.