U-Edit Wedding Video

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our best man has editing experience, so we just needed someone to capture those special moments while he was busy being a groomsman. Videography was not in our budget, so we were excited to learn that a vendor would provide this service for a very reasonable rate. I'm so thankful that we booked! Daniel was very laid back and easy to work with - I'd recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

We used U-Edit for our wedding cermony and reception and were more than pleased with their service! They were always very easy to get ahold of and quick to respond. They were very professional the day of the wedding and gave us memories we will never forget!!

Services Used: Videography

U-Edit Wedding Video did an amazing job of capturing the precious moments of our wedding day. We absolutely love our video! The quality and sound is great. I highly recommend U-Edit Wedding Video to anyone.

Services Used: Videography

Great service and good video. Good angles, good lighting, good audio and good quality shots.

Services Used: Videography

I was very very pleased with u-edit Wedding Video!!!! They did exactly what they said they would do and they were soooo sweet and nice!! Thank you guys for doing an awesome job on our wedding video. Our video was waiting for us when we returned home. Very reasonable prices!!! definitly will recommend U-edit to all my friends!!! Thanks again for everything.
Jennifer and Joe Graham

U-Edit Wedding Video responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your kind words!
Beth and Angela