twist studiospa

twist studiospa

Paso Robles, CA 93446 | map
Services: Facial, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedic...
Consultations: Yes
(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lori and Chelsea are just as talented as they are sweet!! I wish there were 10 stars to give them on their work and professionalism! It was a joy having them get me and my bridesmaids ready for my wedding day! Highly recommend these ladies for hair and makeup as well as Twist Studio:)

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my makeup and hair done at twist. I began with a facial and light peel to relax me on a very stressful day, and that did the trick! I then had my hair and makeup done - they took my suggestions regarding my hair and knocked it out of the park. For my makeup, all I can say is wow. This salon is definitely a must for brides who are getting married in Paso.

• Wedding: 10/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica did an amazing job on my bridal make up. She made me look and feel beautiful!! The Twist was the perfect place to go.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Twist took care of my whole wedding party and made it such a fun experience! They had coffee mimosas and snacks for is while we were getting ready. It was a great way to start my day with feeling beautiful, pampered, and relaxed with my girls before the wedding. The coordinator was very helpful with all my many changes throughout the booking process. Even with me adding people the week of the wedding she was able to fit them all in! If you are looking for full service twist is the place to go, I couldn't think of any bride who would not enjoy this kind of treatment.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorie and Becky were wonderful! We were very pleased with all of our hair and make-up the day of our wedding. We did a trail hair with Becky, but did not do a trail for make-up. Becky spent so much time making sure we were happy with our hair the day of the trail (and even did a killer fishtail braid after the trail, which I'm still trying to recreate). And the day of the wedding, Becky really understood what we wanted and completely re-created the look we wanted. Lorie was also great and took time for touch-ups and even re-did a few things that weren't some of the girl’s style. They were both so accommodating and we are so lucky they were a part of our special day! Thanks for all the hard work! Our pictures are gorgeous!!

• Wedding: 06/13/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Twist team is truly sent from heaven! They were there for my whole journey - from the first date to wedding day - and made sure I was flawless every moment along the way! Twist has a variety of services to prep your skin, hair, and sanity (not on the list, but truly they are there for your chatter-box days and days of relaxing quite) as you prepare for your big day. I highly recommend all their services... microderms with Bev, lashes with Lori, hair with Becky, and the list goes on and on. I could write a novel but Lori and her team are able to read what you need every time you come in for any service. Lori and Becky were wonderful at listening and offering suggestions during my make-up and hair trial! They are flexible and understanding. On my wedding day, they traveled to SLO and were absolutely solid. I've never felt so beautiful! I highly, highly recommend Twist!

• Wedding: 02/16/2014
Kristen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I. WAS. AMAZED!!!! I used Twist at the last minute for my hair and make-up for my wedding day (and rehearsal dinner). I am not from the area, and I had already done a hair and make-up trial with another business in the area and was not pleased at all. SO, I went with Twist on a whim (with my fingers crossed!) and I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER!!

I am extremely picky, and I have issues with my skin, to which all people I spoke with at Twist were accommodating, patient, and skilled. I did a trial, which I loved, and then tweaked it a bit for the rehearsal and wedding day. I have to say, Lorie (make-up) and Becky (hair) made me look BEAUTIFUL. I have never felt so confident and lovely in my entire life.

The make-up and hair was the only thing that I was stressed about with my wedding, and they could have not been more perfect!!

If you are LUCKY enough to have Lorie and Becky make you into the most beautiful version of yourself for your special day, you will be the happiest bride ever! I certainly was!

I just can't say enough...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! I wish I could figure out how to post a picture!

• Wedding: 07/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorie (make up artist) and Becca (hair stylist) did a phenomenal job! They were both very professional and they listened to what exactly what I wanted and they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and satisfied. I would highly recommend both of them!

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
Kristine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Going anywhere else to get my hair and makeup done for my wedding day would have been a mistake!! This salon and the staff are the best!! I was done on time and I was completely relaxed while getting ready. My hair style was complicated and I'm picky about my makeup but they were up for the challenge! They also prepared lunch for me and my wedding party and it was delicious!

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Twist made the moring of my wedding so easy. They had plenty of people there to help and make sure all of the wedding party was ready on time. All the girls hair looked amazing and I completely LOVED my hair. They also worked really good making sure everyone's hair was done just like they liked it and made sure it was perfect. My makeup was done great as well. They made it exactly what i pictured and she really made sure I was completely happy with it before i left. We also had breakfast served and the food was really good. I highly recommend Twist salon for your big day. The staff is really nice and there completely for you and the facilites are nice and spacious!!

• Wedding: 05/07/2012
Alyssa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy I decided to have my hair and makeup done at Twist StudioSpa for my wedding. Both stylists were professional and friendly which allowed me to relax and focus on other wedding tasks. I would highly recommend Twist to anyone, for any occasion.

• Wedding: 09/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have super short hair and was a little worried about making it look good for our wedding. Penny did an amazing job! The make up was perfect too!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at twist was great! Becca did my hair and make-up and was absolutely fabulous. She was so sweet, and made certain that I was 100% happy with everything. She listened to my suggestions and did such an amazing job - I was so happy. The rest of the crew there - including Lorie (owner), Chelsea and Penny did a great job making the rest of the wedding party gorgeous as well. To be honest, a lot of salons can do a nice job on hair/make-up, but there are a few things that stood out as remarkable. From the start, they were so good about working with my schedule for the day and making sure they could accommodate the wedding party. When we had to make some changes to the timeline they handled it no problem. On my wedding day the second I walked in the door I just felt pampered, and on your wedding day isn't that what you want? The option to order food/drink while we there was great. They even offered us the chance to pre-order so it would be waiting for us! Although we didn't take them up on that option, we did get lunch while there and the food was absolutely delicious! Also, the fact they offer so many services and could be so flexible was great. At the last minute we wanted to add a little spray tan to a bridesmaid, and it was handled with ease!

If I was going to do it all over again, I can say without a doubt that I would absolutely go back to twist!!

• Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Living in LA and choosing a salon in Paso was something that I worried about. I didn't have my hair trial until 2 days before the wedding and left knowing things would turn our fantastic. Rebecca did my hair and executed to perfection a side bun with extensions to enhance fullness. She was such a pleasure to sit with and do my hair and is a perfectionist and wanted to make sure everything looked perfect- even the placement of my birdcage veil. I also had my makeup done by Lori- she did an excellent job along with eyelash extensions. It looked so natural and showed up beautiful in pictures. I spent a lot of time at the salon with mani, pedi and a last minute facial that they worked in. I was pleased with all my services and would recommend booking your appt early so you get the person you want to do your hair or makeup. I booked my appt back in April and was married in August. They book up fast and are the best salon in Paso that I found.

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Twist spa was great. They made me feel taken care of while I was there. My stylist listened to what I wanted and made my hair beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 05/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Twist StudioSpa was incredible to work with. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. All of my appointments and trials leading up to the big day were fun and relaxing. I had a huge bridal party of 11 and Twist was great about communicating with me and all of them and getting everything organized. And on the day of the wedding everyone was, not only very prompt and on time, but they were layed back and fun to be around, giving me and my whole bridal party the perfect beginning to my perfect day. Twist StudioSpa was really great!!! I absolutely loved them all!!!

• Wedding: 09/04/2010
805-239-3222
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7