Tutti Fiori Floral Design

Value
Flexibility
Kimberly
07/05/2014

We so enjoyed our experience working with Deidre. Flowers are not something we know much about—we can identify arrangements that we like in pictures, and we knew our color palette, but we did not have a full vision in mind when we started meeting with florists. Deidre was patient, listened carefully to our half-developed ideas, and showed us photos from previous weddings so that these ideas could become better defined. Our budget for flowers was limited, and she was both respectful of this and so creative about ways we could get double use out of some of the arrangements—moving the flowers from the ceremony aisles to tall pilsner vases for the reception. We met a second time as the wedding neared to finalize the floral details, and she brought samples of vases, so that we could really see how it would all come together. On the day of the wedding, the flowers were absolutely stunning!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Deidre was wonderful, and her flower arrangements were beautiful! As many brides are, I was picky. I had a clear vision of what I wanted, and I shared this with Deidre. She took all of my input and gave me exactly what I hoped for, and she was reasonable! I would not hesitate, on any measure, to refer or recommend her 100%.

Services Used: Flowers

Deidre was so wonderful! We planned a destination wedding from Canada to San Francisco and Deidre was perfect right from the first time I called her. She came to my hotel during my "investigation trip" to meet with me and discuss what I wanted. I ended up booking her on the spot and canceling all my meeting with other florists! She was the one who recommended our rehearsal dinner restaurant, and told us areas of town we should check out. She was so good about answering calls and emails... even from Europe while she was on vacation in Hawaii!!
I ended up changing my mind about what I wanted two weeks before my wedding and it was no problem at all. We chatted on the phone and worked out what would work best.
She even made my Dad a boutonniere and didn't charge us for it just because she said he reminded her of her own dad and knew that he would appreciate it.
On the day of, she arrived at our hotel suite right on time and (since we weren't ready AT ALL) she just said a quick hello and got out of our hair.
She runs her business as a hobby not a business so you know that it's her passion. She reminds me of an old family friend, and I really loved working with her! I highly recommend her to anyone in the Bay Area!

Angela
09/02/2012

Diedre was so great to work with. I planned from out of state so most of our communication was on the phone or by e mail. She took my visions and made the reality even better than I could have ever imagined.

Services Used: Flowers

We were so glad that we signed on with Tutti Fiori. Deidre went beyond our expectations. She worked closely with us to understand our vision and gave us very creative suggestions. She did a fabulous job of combining her western style of flower design with her Japanese flower arranging (ikebana) training (something we specifically requested). We agreed on the designs beforehand, but she took everything to a higher level. The arrangements were all simple but striking. Our guests commented on how elegant the flower arrangements were. She also did a fabulous job on the flowers for the cake decoration.

Deidre is great to work with. She is very professional. We did not have a wedding planner, but we had nothing to worry about. She was always a few steps ahead of us. She understood the flow of the day and also gave helpful advice when planning the logistics.

We would definitely use Tutti Fiori for future parties and highly recommend her to any bride who is looking for creative, modern, tasteful designs.

Services Used: Flowers

I was so extremely happy with my wedding flowers on my wedding day that I wish I could have them up in my house every single day! Deidre captured exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond the day of the wedding. The ceremony and reception flowers were set up beautifully and my bouquet was everything I had envisioned. I highly suggest using Tutti Fiore for your special day!

Services Used: Flowers

I loved Tutti Fiori Floral Design! Deidre was really easy to work with and the flowers on my wedding day were so gorgeous. She brought me with her to the flower market so that I could figure out what flowers I wanted and also what kind of vases. I still look at my wedding photographs and appreciate all the beautiful work she put into the flower arrangements and bride/bridesmaids bouquets. I couldn't recommend her enough! Thanks Deidre!

Services Used: Flowers

I loved working with Deidre and absolutely loved how my flowers turned out for my wedding day. I would recommend her highly!

Services Used: Flowers

I didn't know Deidre at Tutti Fiori before she did my wedding flowers & we remain friends ever since! I'd recommend her without reservation to any bride looking for clean, beautiful flowers and someone she can count on. Deidre brings intuitive and impressive design of her own while respecting your personal style. She treated me with utmost professionalism even though my budget was very small. She was on time to every meeting and early for the wedding. She saved me less than 30 minutes before the ceremony by making a boutonniere on the spot that I had forgotten about! First class.