Turner Music Productions

Recently Married

Steve was great as well as Scotty B

Christopher
10/12/2014

Did an amazing job!! Could have kept everyone there all night if we wanted to!

Bruce
10/12/2014

Steve Turner was highly professional and knowledgeable in helping make our wedding memorable.

Jeanne
10/11/2014

Steve Turner was the ultimate professional. He truly did make our wedding a huge success! Mr. Turner met with us at length to discuss the details of our event. We also had questions along the way, and he always answered our calls promptly, giving us his utmost attention to every detail. We valued his professional opinion and advice, and appreciated how he was sure to honor everyone's requests. Steve got everyone up on the dance floor from the beginning of the event, and the floor was full the entire night. We have received many compliments about how much fun the night was, and what a great DJ we had! We agree, and would enthusiastically recommend Turner Music Productions!

Carly
09/19/2014

Steve did an amazing job and exceeded my expectations. From the first meeting my mom and I knew he was going to be great. Through the planning process he offered his thoughts on music and the flow of the night when my husband and i were unsure. He was very flexible and very quick to respond to questions. I even made some last minutes changes to music the day before the wedding and it was no problem at all. My sister and her husband also sang during my ceremony and he recorded it for them. The wedding when great and from the moment the music began all guests had an amazing time. For weeks after the wedding people were still telling me how great it was and asking about Steve. We also used the Photobooth and it was great hit. The guests had so much fun and used it the entire night. I would recommend Steve and hope to be able to use him again for future events!!! He truly made my wedding an unforgettable night!

Brenda
09/13/2014

Turner Music Productions was an amazing DJ at our wedding. They also provided us with a fun photo booth which all the guests loved. They also helped us plan our time frame on the big day. This was a big help to us. We didn't have to worry about anything. I would have and will recommend Turner Music Productions for your DJ at any function. Our wedding was a blast and you helped it making it that much better!!! Thank you again!!!

Hi Steve,

Rob was phenomenal! We got so many compliments from people about how amazing he was!!! He was great with a last minute changes to the entrance and made everything extermely easy for us! The dance floor was full start to finish. He was definitely a major part of making our wedding such a fun and unforgettable experience! We heard "best wedding ever" and that was largely in part due to Rob! I really can't say enough great things about him! We also want to thank you for making planning painless and super easy start to finish!

Thank you so much again!!!
Amy and Aaron
9/6/14

meghan
09/06/2014

This was the best choice we could have made for entertainment for our wedding! Steve did an amazing job - the dance floor was full the entire evening. It's been two months and people are STILL talking about how great our DJ was, they loved the scavenger hunt! Steve also provided the up lighting (a last minute addition and definitely worth it). We highly recommend Turner Music Productions!

Services Used: DJ

Look no further for a DJ. These guys are great and absolutely made our night! Absolutely worth every penny!

Private User
Recently Married

Turner Music was amazing! Steve was responsive to what music the guests were dancing to and made sure everyone had a good time. Steve was also great to work with in the planning process. I could not recommend a better DJ!

Amy
08/16/2014

Turner productions was incredible to work with. Everyone continues to comment on how fun our reception was, and I really feel that is because our DJ Pierre did an incredible job! From day one, they made us feel like we were the only wedding they were working for and really made sure we enjoyed our special day! Pierre told me his goal was to end the night with me saying, "that was better than I ever imagined it would be," and I certainly did!!!!!

Ashley
08/16/2014

My husband and I used Turner Production for uplighting, DJ and photobooth for our recent wedding. Along with these services for our wedding he also provided the music and microphones for our ceremony. There are no words to describe how amazing Steve Turner was for our wedding. He made us feel so comfortable through the planning process. He was organized, answered every question we had (email/phone) within a timely manner. Adding in time for our ceremony was quick and easy. Steve was so wonderful in helping to prepare of the ceremony and the day with the venue and our officiant. The uplighting Steve provided the venue was so on point, he had asked us what colors were in our wedding and matched the colors we wanted perfectly. The Dj/music for the reception was AMAZING! We ended up having a little bit of a difficult group to get up and dance, but Steve kept everything going and people dancing all night. That night and the day after the wedding everyone called/talked to us that Steve was the best DJ they had ever seen. Steve truly made the dance and entertainment going the entire night. People still can't stop talking about the different games we played. The photobooth was the best one I had seen all wedding season. The variety of props, the size and the flow was excellent for our wedding. Everyone had a huge blast at the photobooth and were taking props on and off the dance floor all night. Adding the photobooth was the best decision we made. If I ever needed any of these services again in the future there is no one else I would turn to but Turner Production. Thank you Steve, and as the father of the bride would say- "You were the best part of the wedding and made the night!"

Peter
08/09/2014

Steve was very easy to work with throughout the weeks prior to our wedding. Steve was our MC and DJ and did a fantastic job. He really exceeded our expectations to make our wedding day the best day of our lives. He played all of the music that we requested him to play along with other selections that kept the party going until midnight. The transitions were smooth and precise from each phase of the reception. I would recommend Steve to anyone that is in need of the services her offers.

Stacy
08/02/2014

Pierre was awesome at our wedding reception! He kept the crowd on the dance floor until the end of the night. We continue to receive compliments on how fun our wedding was and I know that was due to Turner Music Productions. We had uplighting and a photo booth as well which truly added to our event. Steve was also great in helping us organize our events before our day. He provided tips and great feedback. We were hesitant to have games at our reception, but Pierre led the scavenger hunt game during the reception and it was a hit with our guests. Book them now and you will NOT regret it :)

Services Used: DJ

Steve was a pleasure to work with! We had so many family and friends approach us throughout our wedding night to tell us how great our DJ was! He had the dance floor moving all night long and the lighting was amazing!! Everything went so smoothly and there isn't anything we would have changed! From the fun games he provided, to the voice over of our vows, to the ceremony music, to the bumpin' dance floor all night - it was all amazing! We would hands down recommend Steve Turner!