Turner Music Productions

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Turner Music Productions (TMP) was an all around amazing team to work with during our wedding planning process and on the big day. From the moment I first got in touch with Steve I knew that TMP had to be our wedding DJ. Steve was very responsive early on and promptly answered any questions we had. As we got closer to our wedding day, Steve got in touch with us ahead of time to determine the music and program details. Then the week before our wedding, Pierre (our DJ) gave us a call to introduce himself and briefly run through what was going to happen on our wedding day and confirm the music and program details. On the night of, as soon as we met Pierre in person, we knew we were in good hands! He regularly kept us informed about what was going to happen and always asked if there was anything that we needed. We even requested an impromptu change to the program and Pierre handled it smoothly and easily.
We know our guests had a great time based on the number of compliments we received about Pierre. And the scavenger hunt game wa

Recently Married

We loved TMP!!! We had Pierre DJ out wedding last month and he was fantastic! We met him at a friend's wedding over a year before and thought he was great so decided to book with them. Steve, the owner, was fantastic from moment one. Professional but super enthusiastic about what he does and the guys working with him. Pierre was awesome on the day of and leading up. He really put my mind at ease, no stress at all about the music! They did our ceremony and reception music and it was flawless. They listened to out requests and had suggestions for songs, games, etc. On the night of, Pierre was great, caught up with us numerous times to make sure we were happy with how it was all going and to give us a heads up on what was next. Would book them again in a heartbeat! :)

Lindsay
05/30/2015

Steve is the BEST! He made the party soooo much fun. I would recommend against hiring anyone else.

Services Used: DJ

Turner Music Production assigned Kenny as our DJ. Kenny was amazing. He helped make our day perfect. He went above and beyond. It was an memorable day. You guys are the best and we are so grateful for everything that you did. We loved it.

Recently Married

EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL. I LOVED the DJ that we were paired with, the music selections were exactly what we asked for, everything went so smoothly - not even 1 single glitch which from what I hear is miraculous. It was a perfect experience.

Recently Married

Fantastic work! Turner Music Productions exceeded our expectations. Both Steve and our DJ Kenny were from start to finish, prompt in response, very helpful and professional. Kenny did a fantastic job at both the ceremony and reception. The music was on cue, got people pumped up (Great MC!) and we danced the night away. I cannot express enough how professional and fun Kenny was to work with. We loved the suggestions for fresh spin on traditional bouquet/ garter toss. Turner music productions has done several family and friend's weddings and came highly recommended. A DJ can make or break a wedding, it's worth the invesment. I am so glad we went with Turner Music. We not disappointed in the least. We had so many positive comments from guests and people wanting to know who we went with. I did and will continue to say We went with Turner Music Productions, they did a wonderful job! Thanks Steve and Kenny so much for making our day so special!

Services Used: DJ

Pierre was a fantastic DJ! I can't say enough good things about him. He set a great tone for the party from the very beginning and kept the dance floor full until the very last song. Steven with Turner Music Productions was great to work with from the very beginning. We also rented a photo booth from TMP and the pictures are so fun. I highly recommend TMP!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Recently Married

My husband and I can't say enough great things about Steve Turner! He kept our guests dancing all night! We are still hearing from guests saying it was the funnest wedding they have been to!

His quality of service, professionalism and experience left us beyond satisfied. He totally took control of the run of show and kept things moving, made sure we got through each portion of our reception. As Bride and Groom we did not have to worry about the schedule of the night, Steve was on it! He would come to us quietly and advise that it was time to cut the cake or do a specific dance.

Steve gauges the crowd to tailor the schedule and style of music, so you as bride and groom don't have to worry about any of that!

Thank you Steve!

Recently Married

Turner Music Productions made our perfect wedding day even more perfect! Steve Turner was so flexible and met with us beforehand to discuss songs we absolutely wanted (and didn't want!) played. Pierre, our incredible DJ, was so much fun and kept the crowd dancing! He even asked if we wanted to keep the party going after it was supposed to end because our guests were having so much fun! We have used and recommended Turner Music Productions for all of our family and friends' weddings over the past 15 years. We wouldn't even consider using anyone else!

Gina
05/09/2015

Turner music did an amazing job at my wedding! I had Kenny, he was amazing! Played all the music I requested and even made sure I had everything I needed!

Recently Married

We worked with Steve organizing the event and Pierre was our DJ. Steve did an excellent job organizing the event for us while giving us recommendations that were helpful. Steve stressed that it would be "our" day and they would accommodate any way possible.

Pierre was our DJ for the evening. Pierre did a great job with communicating throughout the night and his interaction as a DJ with the audience was right on. There was no unnecessary DJ talk, yet he kept it fun and was very professional. Everyone raved about the music selections and what a good DJ we had.

Steve was great as well as Scotty B

Services Used: DJ

I highly recommend Turner Music Productions. We did not shop around for a DJ since Steve was the DJ for my brother's wedding which was a a lot of fun. Steve was great throughout the planning process. He was very responsive and flexible as we were planning our wedding from a distance. Kenny was our wedding day DJ and he did a fantastic job. Kenny was professional and fun! From the ceremony to the very end of the reception, all went smooth and everyone had a great time. We can't thank them enough for helping us have a wonderful and fun wedding day.

Christopher
10/12/2014

Did an amazing job!! Could have kept everyone there all night if we wanted to!

Bruce
10/12/2014

Steve Turner was highly professional and knowledgeable in helping make our wedding memorable.

Jeanne
10/11/2014

Steve Turner was the ultimate professional. He truly did make our wedding a huge success! Mr. Turner met with us at length to discuss the details of our event. We also had questions along the way, and he always answered our calls promptly, giving us his utmost attention to every detail. We valued his professional opinion and advice, and appreciated how he was sure to honor everyone's requests. Steve got everyone up on the dance floor from the beginning of the event, and the floor was full the entire night. We have received many compliments about how much fun the night was, and what a great DJ we had! We agree, and would enthusiastically recommend Turner Music Productions!