Tunis Bridal Shoppe

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tunis was fantastic to work with. Laura was so helpful and did an excellent job. They have a beautiful selection of bridal gowns. I am very happy that I found my wedding dress there!

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

We are soo excited that you have selected us to help you with your wedding attire. We look forward to working with you!!!!

Jaclyn
05/14/2016

Vendor was able to fit me in, last minute, on a busy holiday weekend. I was very grateful for this, as I am from out of town. Cindy also was very tentative to me and listened to my requests because she picked out a gown based on my descriptions and it was the first one I tried on and purchased!!

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

So happy you found your dress. We look forward to helping you plan your special day

[Private]

I'm pleased to say that I received excellent service. The quality of the dress I purchased is also amazing. I was very happy with the choices as well. I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone.

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

We are so happy to have you with us!!

Tara
08/08/2015

Cindy was extremely friendly and super helpful. She made my dress shopping very fun! She knew exactly what I wanted and met all my expectations. My dress is stunning!! I enjoyed the personal attention I was given. Cindy was not overwhelming as other bridal salons had been with me. She wasn't pushy with sales, and cared about ME! I highly recommend Tunis Bridal to all of my friends!

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! Happy to be working with you and your wedding party!!

1.4

We had scheduled an appt for Friday, November 28th at 3:15, which was the time they assigned us. When we did arrive and on time, we noticed that their hours for that day was only until 3:00. The service they provided was terrible and rushed. We were in and out within a half hour. They took my daughter, the bride, and the four other that attended with her all in one dirty, filthy room, which she was to undress and dress herself in the gowns and in front of all those who attended. What a awful experience and would not recommend this shop to any bride. Go to Wedding Belles and see and feel the wonderful experience every bride should have!!!!!

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

We did not have an appointment on Friday nov 28th for anyone. We never ever rush our customers. I believe this is not a true review. We assist every bride trying on all of her dresses. Our bridal suite is very large and never dark, dirty, or dingy. We have track lighting and crystal chandeliers. We give our brides the option to walk out of the dressing room into the salon or they can have all their guests come into their room. It is their choice! I believe this to be a scam review

Alyssa
07/10/2015

I originally stopped into Tunis Bridal to browse dresses for my bridesmaids. I had two of my bridesmaids come along for the trip. We were greeted by Cindy just after walking in, who was very helpful. We described the particular style of dress we were interested in, and she pointed us in the right direction. She was friendly, helpful, and unobtrusive. My bridesmaids enjoyed their time going through the selection of dresses (there were so many to choose from) and Cindy was always close by if we needed an extra hand. She made the experience very smooth and enjoyable, which led to myself booking an appointment to find my bridal gown. When I showed up with my entourage of women, Cindy took my description of what I had in mind, showed me their gowns, and also picked some from the selection she thought would work. She took her time, never rushed me, and was very professional throughout the experience. Of all the gowns I chose to try on, my wedding gown was one of the originals Cindy had chosen for me. It was stunning. She has a very good sense of style and was a pleasure to shop with.

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

It is sure a pleasure to work with you and your wedding party. We are excited to be a part of your special day

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Tunis Bridal is an amazing bridal salon. The personalized attention and staff expertise made it the perfect setting to say yes to the dress! They have a wide selection of bridal, bridesmaids, mother of the bride/groom and even men's attire! The friendly and knowledgeable staff make the whole experience seamless :)

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

Thank you Meredith for your kind words. We look forward to helping you select your attire for your June wedding!

0.3

I went to Tunis based on good reviews. I wanted to shop for mother of the bride dress and also check out bridesmaid dresses and look at bridal gowns. I didn't know what would look good on me so I needed ideas. I walked in and the girl pointed out dresses to me and walked away to do other things. She didn't offer any help just yelled out from office "how are you doin"? At other bridal shop they offer style ideas and carried dresses to room for me also offered help zipping me up. I got none of that. It was like they didn't want my business. I carried all my dresses back to rack and picked out other styles without anyone's help. Then I was changing into a dress and in walks in the sales girl with another patron to try on a dress into my dressing room so embarrassing. I felt like I was being kicked out. She said she didn't know I was still there. She saw me going back and forth, where else would I be but in dressing room she put me in to try on dresses. Don't they pay attention to want going on in their shop. I was going to bring my daughter the bride plus bridesmaids and mother of the groom and I really liked one of the dresses there for myself but I will go to your competion. At least they were super nice, attentive and helped me carrying dresses. You lost a big sale. I will not recommend this place. Go anywhere else for a dress. I really wanted to like this place. To bad.

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

I am so sorry about yesterday. I am in the business to help people, but I thought you wanted to look on your own. Some customers prefer to help themselves which is what I thought you preferred. I hope that you can understand and give us another try. Would you be willing to schedule and appointment? If not, I understand and wish you well.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have to compliment Cindy and her staff for making what is normally a stressful time in planning a large wedding into the most memorable evening in our lives. It is difficult to find dresses for a large bridal party with various sizes, ages and shapes. Cindy personally oversaw every detail and worked hand in hand with the bride, each attendant, and family members to make sure they were completely satisfied with their choices. Pressed for time, Cindy made our wedding a priority and worked tirelessly to make sure all that was promised would be delivered. The bride's choice in her gown was exquisite as were all her attendants. Thank you to Cindy and her staff for making our wedding everything the bride envisioned.

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was certainly our pleasure. Good luck to uou

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Loved my experience at Tunis. Everyone was great, knew exactly who I was from the first time I stepped got in the shop. 5 stars, would highly recommend.

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

That you so much. It was our pleasure to help you plan your wedding. Best of luck to you

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding gown, bridesmaids dresses, and flower girl dress from Tunis and they were a pleasure to work with! I had a great experience every time I was there and they were willing to do what adjustments I wanted. Everything was perfect!

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review. It gas been our pleasure working with you and your wedding party!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got both my wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses at Tunis. They had a great, reasonably priced selection of dresses. The team was great to work with, managed to beautifully hem and bustle a complicated dress. I had a wonderful experience and would recommend them to anyone.

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

Appreciate your review. We were happy to work with you and your wedding party. Best of luck!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I would recommend Tunis to everyone and everyone who will be attending a wedding, whether that person be the bride, a bridesmaid, or even family members looking for dresses for the event! I visited the shop today, and with Cindy's help I found the dress of my dreams for an even dreamier price. The deals that are available when working with Tunis are fantastic, and though it may at first appear like their wedding dress selection is limited, anyone who has been dress shopping can see they have selected the best dresses from the best designers for the best prices-----that part is already done for you! I could go on and on about this store, but I'll just leave you with the recommendation that if you're looking for a place where they treat you like family and go to incredible lengths to help you make your day perfect, this is the bridal shop for you!

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Tunis Bridal was a dream with helping me find the perfect gown for my perfect day. After visiting other bridal shops, and then going to Tunis, I realized you can't beat their experience and professionalism. Everyone that works there is helpful in every way they can be, knowledgable, and is truly interested in making everyone look great on your wedding day!

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

Shannon, thank you so much for your kind review. It was our pleasure. Please send pics!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Tunis is excellent! They answer all of your questions and give great feedback! I would go back for any special occasion!

Recently Married

Everything was great. They did a great job making my day perfect and my dress was ready well before the time.

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Glad you had a great day!