Tunis Bridal Shoppe

Tunis Bridal Shoppe

3015 Birney Avenue
Scranton, PA 18505 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cindy was extremely friendly and super helpful. She made my dress shopping very fun! She knew exactly what I wanted and met all my expectations. My dress is stunning!! I enjoyed the personal attention I was given. Cindy was not overwhelming as other bridal salons had been with me. She wasn't pushy with sales, and cared about ME! I highly recommend Tunis Bridal to all of my friends!

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! Happy to be working with you and your wedding party!!

• Wedding: 08/08/2015
Tara
1.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

We had scheduled an appt for Friday, November 28th at 3:15, which was the time they assigned us. When we did arrive and on time, we noticed that their hours for that day was only until 3:00. The service they provided was terrible and rushed. We were in and out within a half hour. They took my daughter, the bride, and the four other that attended with her all in one dirty, filthy room, which she was to undress and dress herself in the gowns and in front of all those who attended. What a awful experience and would not recommend this shop to any bride. Go to Wedding Belles and see and feel the wonderful experience every bride should have!!!!!

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

We did not have an appointment on Friday nov 28th for anyone. We never ever rush our customers. I believe this is not a true review. We assist every bride trying on all of her dresses. Our bridal suite is very large and never dark, dirty, or dingy. We have track lighting and crystal chandeliers. We give our brides the option to walk out of the dressing room into the salon or they can have all their guests come into their room. It is their choice! I believe this to be a scam review

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I originally stopped into Tunis Bridal to browse dresses for my bridesmaids. I had two of my bridesmaids come along for the trip. We were greeted by Cindy just after walking in, who was very helpful. We described the particular style of dress we were interested in, and she pointed us in the right direction. She was friendly, helpful, and unobtrusive. My bridesmaids enjoyed their time going through the selection of dresses (there were so many to choose from) and Cindy was always close by if we needed an extra hand. She made the experience very smooth and enjoyable, which led to myself booking an appointment to find my bridal gown. When I showed up with my entourage of women, Cindy took my description of what I had in mind, showed me their gowns, and also picked some from the selection she thought would work. She took her time, never rushed me, and was very professional throughout the experience. Of all the gowns I chose to try on, my wedding gown was one of the originals Cindy had chosen for me. It was stunning. She has a very good sense of style and was a pleasure to shop with.

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

It is sure a pleasure to work with you and your wedding party. We are excited to be a part of your special day

• Wedding: 07/10/2015
Alyssa
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tunis Bridal is an amazing bridal salon. The personalized attention and staff expertise made it the perfect setting to say yes to the dress! They have a wide selection of bridal, bridesmaids, mother of the bride/groom and even men's attire! The friendly and knowledgeable staff make the whole experience seamless :)

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

Thank you Meredith for your kind words. We look forward to helping you select your attire for your June wedding!

• Wedding: 06/19/2015
0.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I went to Tunis based on good reviews. I wanted to shop for mother of the bride dress and also check out bridesmaid dresses and look at bridal gowns. I didn't know what would look good on me so I needed ideas. I walked in and the girl pointed out dresses to me and walked away to do other things. She didn't offer any help just yelled out from office "how are you doin"? At other bridal shop they offer style ideas and carried dresses to room for me also offered help zipping me up. I got none of that. It was like they didn't want my business. I carried all my dresses back to rack and picked out other styles without anyone's help. Then I was changing into a dress and in walks in the sales girl with another patron to try on a dress into my dressing room so embarrassing. I felt like I was being kicked out. She said she didn't know I was still there. She saw me going back and forth, where else would I be but in dressing room she put me in to try on dresses. Don't they pay attention to want going on in their shop. I was going to bring my daughter the bride plus bridesmaids and mother of the groom and I really liked one of the dresses there for myself but I will go to your competion. At least they were super nice, attentive and helped me carrying dresses. You lost a big sale. I will not recommend this place. Go anywhere else for a dress. I really wanted to like this place. To bad.

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

I am so sorry about yesterday. I am in the business to help people, but I thought you wanted to look on your own. Some customers prefer to help themselves which is what I thought you preferred. I hope that you can understand and give us another try. Would you be willing to schedule and appointment? If not, I understand and wish you well.

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved my experience at Tunis. Everyone was great, knew exactly who I was from the first time I stepped got in the shop. 5 stars, would highly recommend.

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

That you so much. It was our pleasure to help you plan your wedding. Best of luck to you

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased my wedding gown, bridesmaids dresses, and flower girl dress from Tunis and they were a pleasure to work with! I had a great experience every time I was there and they were willing to do what adjustments I wanted. Everything was perfect!

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review. It gas been our pleasure working with you and your wedding party!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got both my wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses at Tunis. They had a great, reasonably priced selection of dresses. The team was great to work with, managed to beautifully hem and bustle a complicated dress. I had a wonderful experience and would recommend them to anyone.

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

Appreciate your review. We were happy to work with you and your wedding party. Best of luck!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend Tunis to everyone and everyone who will be attending a wedding, whether that person be the bride, a bridesmaid, or even family members looking for dresses for the event! I visited the shop today, and with Cindy's help I found the dress of my dreams for an even dreamier price. The deals that are available when working with Tunis are fantastic, and though it may at first appear like their wedding dress selection is limited, anyone who has been dress shopping can see they have selected the best dresses from the best designers for the best prices-----that part is already done for you! I could go on and on about this store, but I'll just leave you with the recommendation that if you're looking for a place where they treat you like family and go to incredible lengths to help you make your day perfect, this is the bridal shop for you!

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tunis Bridal was a dream with helping me find the perfect gown for my perfect day. After visiting other bridal shops, and then going to Tunis, I realized you can't beat their experience and professionalism. Everyone that works there is helpful in every way they can be, knowledgable, and is truly interested in making everyone look great on your wedding day!

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

Shannon, thank you so much for your kind review. It was our pleasure. Please send pics!!!!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tunis is excellent! They answer all of your questions and give great feedback! I would go back for any special occasion!

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was great. They did a great job making my day perfect and my dress was ready well before the time.

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Glad you had a great day!

• Wedding: Recently Married
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Not welcoming at all. Granted I didnt have an appointmemt but there was nobody in the shop.The attendant sneered and huffed at me while she sarcastically looked at her watch. She said she would help me in a moment but never came back. I left and went to Head to Toe bridal which was where I ended up buying.

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

I am sorry that you felt that way. We looked at our watch because we had another bridal appointment scheduled and we wanted to see how much time we had. I did offer to assist you, but you said you didn't need any help. I am glad that you found your dress. Good luck to you.

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tunis bridal was great to work with!! Beautiful wedding dresses , also bridesmaid dresses and suits!! All amazing !! Very flexible and prompt. Highly recommend

Tunis Bridal Shoppe responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Erin. Hope you had An awesome day. Saw se great pics!!!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cindi was great to work with and of course I had to be difficult and was right on the brink of getting married when my dress was supposed to come in. I got married 2x once in August in order to appease the Catholic Church and again in November in front of our friends and extended family. My dress did not come in on time for my August wedding, so they let me borrow the sample dress to wear for my wedding in August! They were so nice and I couldn't have imagined going anywhere else! I am glad I chose a boutique in my home town instead of in Philadelphia where I currently reside. It made it more personal! I highly recommend them and my best friend just went dress shopping there and found her dress there as well! Hands down- a great boutique dress shop!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wonderful dress shopping experience at Tunis, and not just because I found the dress of my dreams there!
When I walked into Tunis, I was very skeptical that I would find a dress I liked. I had looked through hundreds of dresses online and hadn't found any I loved. So, rather than bringing in pictures of dresses I liked, I brought in pictures of dresses that I liked certain components of and then explained how I wanted certain details of each in my dress: a confusing and daunting task. But Cindy saw my vision immediately and started pulling dresses that worked with what I wanted. When she pulled my dress, me and everyone I came with already knew that it was the one. Their dressing room is very spacious so everyone I brought (5 people plus myself) could comfortably sit in there while I was trying on dresses and I never had to go out into the store, providing a very private, intimate experience for me and my family. Tunis took care of me, and my whole bridal party, every step of the way. They do all bride alterations for free and they even stitched my wedding date in blue on the underside of my dress: Kelsey did such a beautiful job with that, it really exceeded my expectations. They kept my dress until the day of the wedding and made sure it looked perfect for the big day. But most of all, during the whole process they were always very friendly and helpful.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
570-343-6670
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards