Trotter Photo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This was the first photography company we met with that made us say "wow" when we saw their albums and list of services. We can't wait to get our pictures done with them, and we're thinking about getting engagement photos done soon as well, kind of as a trial run. Their designs are so unique and they were friendly and responsive and never made us feel rushed or like their attention was divided. And they had lots of stories about their experiences.

Services Used: Photography

We used Trotter for a Photo Booth. We loved it and so did our guests, they were on time, and we also got a book with copies of everyones photos to laugh at!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Maggie from Trotter photo was so great to work with! She was not afraid to keep the Groomsmen and wedding party in line for pictures and she was so easy to work with. My husband and I felt very comfortable with her that day. Although our pictures are not in yet (we were just married 2 weeks ago), the snapshots she showed me through her camera screen looked BEAUTIFUL. I'm very excited to get the photos in soon!

We also used Trotter for our Photobooth and the representative there was very nice as well. Our guests loved the photobooth and had a great time using it. The design on the printed picture was exactly what I had specified and everyone loved being able to determine how many pictures would print to take home the little souvenir.

THANKS Trotter Photo!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Our photographer Mandy was wonderful to work with. She got the pictures we wanted and used her own creativity to give us beautiful additions. The pictures are amazing and you cannot beat the value for the price. I would definitely recommend Trotter to other couples!

Services Used: Photography

We did the photographer and photo booth combo and we were happy we found them online. The cost was reasonable and the photos were exceptional. The photographers were very nice and did an outstanding job. The Photo booth attendant we also wonderful. There are so many pictures to choose from it was difficult to choose which ones to put in the Album. I highly recommend Trotter for you wedding.

Private User
Recently Married

Our photographer Colleen was amazing and really worked to make our day special! She went above and beyond and stayed to make sure she was there for every moment. We can't wait to see our pictures!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Trotter was amazing! Such great photos and awesome people to work with! Very laid back and affordable made the process so easy! Everyone loved the photobooth at our wedding and the pictures were beautiful!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We chose to hire a photobooth to use as our guests' party favors (for our daughters wedding in October 2013). A fun photo is a treasured memory from a special event. We had so much fun with their goofy props. The line for the photobooth was constant and as long as the line for the bar LOL. Our daughter had a wedding party of 14 people and ALL fit in the booth with room to spare for them to be silly while being photographed. I highly recommend Trotter Photo for your photobooth needs.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Although we haven't received our photos yet, I couldn't have asked for a better photographer in Denise! She took the time to work well with us, the kids, and all of our guests. When I started to become stressed, she took the time to make me feel at ease. She went well above the job description when she made sure I had water, was cool enough, and took the time to sit and relax for a minute with my shoes off! :)
She didn't make us feel rushed, and she listened to exactly what we wanted. She was happy, funny, and genuinely seemed to love what she does.
Even after the wedding, one of the 3 most heard compliments was, "Your photographer was fantastic!" Loved her! :)

Mrs.B
08/17/2013

I don't even know where to begin. We worked with Caleb from day one. He was very professional and knew his stuff. I wanted him to be our photographer and he was! He was just fabulous. My husband and I just loved him and so did everyone else! He ran through water and got his shoes and socks wet just so he could capture the perfect shot! He was absolutely amazing and I recommend trotter to anyone. Thank you, I can't wait to see the photos!

Private User
2+ years ago

The photographer I had was really awesome! It rained all day of my wedding, but our photographer did what he could to get us the pictures I wanted.

Services Used: Photography

Totter Photo did an awesome job on my wedding pics and our engagement photos. Our pics turned out beautiful. It was hard to decide which ones i wanted in the album. David did our wedding and he was great. He showed up early and stayed late. He got some really great shots.

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

The package we got included an engagement session. A friend had already done some for us but we decided to get them done by trotter photo anyway. So glad we did! We met Denise that works at the OFallon location! She was AMAZING! We requested her for our wedding! She was funny and laid back but made sure she got all the picures we wanted. Cant wait to see the proofs!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

easy to work with, great photos

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

I got married this past weekend and used Trotter for both my photographer and photo booth. Both were great and I was very pleased!

My photographer was Melissa and she was wonderful! She was very professional but fun at the same time. I enjoyed looking at some of the pictures on her camera and can't wait to see the rest of them! I felt that she did a wonderful job capturing all the important moments! I would definately recommend her!

We also did the photobooth at the reception! Which was fun of course and the photobook is a great touch! It alot of fun to see all the goofy pictures!

But all in all I would rate Trotter a 5 out of 5! And definately recommend them to a friend!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Steve did a great job! I would def recommend him again in the future!