Tropicana Weddings

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a fantastic wedding at the tropicana and both Olivia, our wedding co-ordinater, and the Beach cafe, where we held our meal, were very helpful and quick to respond both before and on the day

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Nina! We're happy to hear that you have a wonderful time with us! It was a pleasure having you here. We do hope you'll come visit us again in the future!! Congratulations and all the best!

• Wedding: 12/02/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am from NY and planned my whole wedding via email. Pat from the beach cafe, Angelica and Olivia from wedding services were absolutely wonderful. They provided pictures from the venues and were quick to respond to any questions i had. The ceremony was beautiful as expected and the reception had great food, decor and service! Angelica was extra special helping me overcome my wedding jitters!! All in all my wedding was an experience i will never forget. The pictures came out great and they captured the best moments! (Remember package does not include all pictures you must purchase the rest) The only complaint i have is the wedding video it was hard to hear and you can only see my face during the vows, they should of positioned the camera better. All in all tropicana did an amazing !! Thank you ladies

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Tanika! It was a pleasure working with you and we're happy to hear that we could calm your jitters! We're so pleased to hear that you were happy with everything. We do hope you'll come back to visit us again in the future! Congratulations and all the best!

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had an amazing wedding at the Tropicana! We had been eyeing the chapel at the Trop for years because of the appealing gardens on the property. So, when we got engaged, it was one of the first places we looked. It was important to me to have great outdoor photos and the Tropicana was perfect for that. We wanted our special day to be about our commitment and love for one another void of the overpriced propaganda of the wedding industry. Weighing a few other locations in Las Vegas, we realized that the packaging and the team at the Tropicana was right in line with our goals to create a beautiful day at a realistic price. There was no hard selling and we were able to order the things we wanted a la carte to fit our needs. They were also very lenient with any changes we made. The girls over there were FABULOUS and could have stolen the show, however the fact that our day was stress-free in a beautiful environment walking down the aisle to the amazingly handsome love of my life far surpassed all my dreams of the perfect wedding leading to the most important aspect of the ceremony… our happily ever after.

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Kelly! We had so much fun with your group! What a fabulous bunch of people you and your friends/family are. It was such a pleasure having you and we're happy to hear that we were able to create your happily ever after. We hope you're able to make that move back to Vegas! Congratulations and all the best!

• Wedding: 10/29/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff were friendly and the service was excellent. They catered for my every whim and were lovely to deal with. The venue is particularly beautiful and i couldn't have asked for anything more, it was perfect.

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hello! Thank you for your kind review. We're so happy that we were able to make your day perfect...that is always our goal! We wish you all the best and we hope you'll come for future anniversaries! Congratulations!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Tropicana was AMAZING!! I was extremely nervous planning a wedding from Florida and not being able to see the venues in person but the pictures that were provided by Katie (ceremony coordinator) were all I needed. The staff at the Tropicana is exceptional. Katie, the ceremony coordinator, was so quick in responding to emails and answering every question I had and making sure anything I needed/wanted was taken care of. Trish, the reception coordinator, was just as great. Although there were no pictures provided of the Montecristo banquet room where my reception was held, I was happy and just as amazed at how beautiful Trish and her team made the room look. The Tropicana's grounds make for BEAUTIFUL pictures. We had such a great and beautiful day and I can't imagine having my wedding anywhere else. I'm so happy I held my wedding here!

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Natalie! We're so happy to hear that we were able to create a beautiful wedding for you! We know planning from afar can't be easy and it's always our goal to make it easy for our couples. We wish the two of you all the best! It was a pleasure having you!! Congratulations!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were given a magical wedding and will remember this for the rest if our lives amazing location will be back to make more memories x

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When the decision was made to get married in Vegas, we were a bit overwhelmed. Wedding planning seemed overwhelming, but planning a destination wedding just seemed crazy! All of the anxiety was erased when we began talking with Katie and Angelica at the Tropicana. They were amazing, prompt, and so easy to work with. The ceremony turned out better than I imagined it would be. Night time wedding In the Terrace provides a wonderful backdrop of the lights of the Las Vegas Strip. I must also give kudos to Tina Basilio who was our point person for the reception. So easy and wonderful to work with. If you are planning a wedding in Las Vegas, I highly recommend the Tropicana!

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Sarah! We're so happy to hear that everything turned out better than expected! We're also glad that you loved the Terrace area. It really is beautiful at night time. Thank you for the kind review. Please come see us again in the future for a vow renewal! Congratulations!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment that we first laid eyes on the Havana Room we knew this was going to be the perfect venue. The Tropicana's Havana Room is like no other venue. It is not your traditional wedding banquet hall with endless amount of round tables. The chandeliers that surround the entire room are breathtaking & had my guest talking for days. However, no matter how beautiful the venue is, it was the people that we worked with that made our special day a fairytale. Olivia directed our ceremony, that was also in the Havana Room, and Jae directed our cocktail hour and reception. Olivia and Jae were absolutely amazing at keeping in contact with me through out the entire planning process. The vision that I had for our big day was beyond perfection.
Our ceremony package included a string trio and our guest loved the arrangement they played. We had a flawless ceremony thanks to Olivia & her assistant Katie. Katie was an absolute doll. Having the ceremony inside of the Havana Room was one our best decisions.
Jae, the reception coordinator, couldn't have been more perfect. Jae is probably the most patient person I have even met. As a anxious, nervous, and stressed bride she knew exactly how to calm me. We exchanged numerous emails back and forth regarding guest count, dinner choices, wedding date timeline, & not once did I ever feel like I was bothering her. Jae was organized & professional so I knew our wedding day was going to be perfect. All of our guest praised the hors devours during cocktail hour and they loved the plated dinner that was served. I can not keep saying how perfect our wedding day was! Also Essey, Jae's assistant, was simply amazing! She kept the evening running smoothly & on time. Also huge thank you goes out to Jeff & his A/V team. The lighting was superb and it felt like we were at a high end club. I forgot to mention the cake we got through the Tropicana was the most delicious cake I've ever had. The evening couldn't have been more perfect!

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Rossybel! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so thrilled that we were able to assist you in creating your dream wedding. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we're happy to hear that we could make you feel at ease. You and your new hubby are such a cute couple. We loved having you! Congratulations!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The wedding coordinators at the Tropicana are amazing! Olivia coordinated with me through email and together we were able to plan my entire wedding online. I have never been to Las Vegas and the fact that I was planning for my wedding made me a bit nervous, but Olivia set me at ease. She was able to accommodate my every request answered all my questions, even though most trivial questions immediately. I even requested a time change after I signed the contract and she was able to accommodate my request with no problem at all. I arrived to Las Vegas the day before and Angelica met with me to show me the venue and answer any last minute questions I had. The day of my wedding Katie and Angelica took care of everything to make sure that my ceremony was perfect, down to my weird request of wanting to start a song at a certain time mark. This was also the first day I saw my wedding bouquet. I requested to bring my own peacock feathers and other bouquet embellishments and they offered to place them in my bouquet for me! The flowers turned out perfect.

Naturally I was so worried about things going wrong at my wedding day, especially since it was going to be in a location I have never been nor seen. Not only will I always recommend Vegas to get married but I will always recommend Tropicana for the venue. If you want extremely attentive, responsive, and friendly wedding coordinators this is the place to be. The ladies took care of everything, all I had to do was show up. My wedding day was perfect and beautiful and I couldn't have done it without their help.

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Alexa!! Thank you for the very kind review. It is always our goal to make this an easy process for our couples and we want you to feel at ease. We're glad we were able to accomplish that with you! It was a pleasure working with you and having you. We hope you'll come back for a vow renewal in the future! Congratulations!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a great experience at The Tropicana! We had a destination wedding in Las Vegas and it was so much more stress-free than if we had been married at home. Our coordinator was great when we requested a different location the day before the wedding due to circumstances beyond either of our control. When the alternate location fell through, our coordinator went above and beyond and upgraded our location to their premium spot at no additional costs. The ceremony and reception were beautiful and we couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you Tropicana! :)

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Adloma! It was a pleasure having you! We do truly apologize for the circumstances that occurred, but are very happy we were able to find a beautiful location for you that was available and that you were pleased with! We do hope you will come back to visit us again in the future. Congratulations and we wish you all the best!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Tropicana meet more than my expectations! I am a Vegas Local and need a venue to hold a large group and they were able to make it happen. I had guest from all over the world who have been to weddings in all parts of the world and they all keep saying how amazing it was. Katie and the girls did a great job!
CA

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Colt! We're so happy that we were able to accommodate you and all of your guests. We appreciate the kind review and hopefully we can get you to Trop for a staycation sometime. Congratulations!!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was perfect! So great thank you to the ladies for making my day perfect, our photographer was superb, love every minute of my wedding, it looked amazing. One thing, we felt that we were held ransom to pay massive amount for the photos, this should be discussed before the wedding not after.

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Marija! We're so happy to hear that you were pleased with the wedding! It was so nice having you. We apologize about any issues you may have had with photos. Please email your planner if there's anything we can do to assist you with that! Congratulations and we hope you're enjoying married life!

• Wedding: 09/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great place for wedding. Katie is the best. The grounds are perfect for wedding pictures. Staff is very helpful. Definitely worth trying them for your next event

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hi there, if your thinking of having wedding at the Tropicana Las Vegas do it!!!! Honestly it was wonderfully AMAZING!!...... yes i know of course i think its amazing it was my wedding but.... Tropicana has remodeled recently i believe the double tree owns there hotel now. There White chapel is very pretty& romantic in the inside. Olivia,Katie & angelica were great always responsive, Katie was are main point of contact & is very quick with your questions. I couldn't really afford the flowers and I really didn't wanna pay an arm & leg for them (which i didn't) they allowed me to bring my own fresh flowers, petals and they so nicely set it up for me. I gave them direction on how i would like them set up, but they are PRO's! they know what they are doing, so don't worry. As for Minister (Janet Miller request her) was so calming, her voice is to die for... making our ceremony very spiritual with speech. My mother just loved her! There whole crew is awesome!!! The photographer package is great, worth buying .....when will u get those memoirs back? I forgot our photographers name but he was cool. Him & the assistant photographer made our pictures came out fabulous. Also guy playing our CD had it just right.... you get your value of your money here. Depending what package you get, you get a nice free goodie bag :) and its just simply BEAUTIFUL !!! xoxo-Ashely

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Ashely! Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so thrilled to hear that you were happy with everything!! You and Daniel were such a pleasure to have here. We wish you all the best and many years of health and happiness! Congratulations!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

To anyone considering Tropicana for a Wedding - say I do!

Our wedding day was perfect. Katie and her team were amazing. They were so sweet and helpful, and calming. We had a truly magical day and it couldn’t have been better. It wasn’t just the venue that made it so perfect, it really was Katie, Olivia and Angelica. Such fab girls.
Our flowers were absolutely stunning, so so beautiful. I also had my hair and nails done at Glow – also perfect. Our Minister was absolutely lovely too. A very warm and kind lady.

I can’t speak highly enough of our perfect Wedding Day at the Wedding Chapel at the Tropicana.

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Rachel! You and Ben were such a cute couple! We especially loved your pink dress! We were so happy to share in your special day. Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure having all of you and we hope you'll come back to visit us again soon! Congratulations!

• Wedding: 08/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie, Olivia, Tina, and Leah were exceptional in planning every detail for our wedding. They were available every time we needed them. They were very professional and caring throughout the whole process. The Chapel and Reception Hall was away from the general casino, so no food smell, smoke, or congestion of people interfered on our wedding day. The Photographer was awesome that the Tropicana provided

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Kimbra! We're so happy to hear that you were pleased with our services. We thank you for choosing the Tropicana and it was a pleasure hosting your group! Congratulations and please come visit us again soon!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Videography, Wedding Planning
702-739-2451
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards