Tropicana Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Tropicana went above and beyond to make my day very special and I am so glad I choose them!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

denise and kellie was very helpful we was made to feel very at easy a first class job and a big big thank you.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Photography, Wedding Planning

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony at the Tropicana. I was a little nervous as we planned it over the phone (actually mostly over email) from out of state. The wedding planners were always so quick to get back to me and made it very easy to plan. When we arrived in Vegas we were able to do a rehearsal the day before and then the day of everything went perfectly! The officiant was great everyone had tears in their eyes during the ceremony (including me!) and the photographer was awesome! We were able to get all of our photos the NEXT DAY! and they came out so great! (and I am very particular about my photos/I was most nervous they would not come out how I wanted) but they came out so nice! I was so happy! I would absolutely recommend the trop chapel to anyone!

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Brittany! We're so excited to hear that you had a wonderful time with us. Thank you for choosing us to share in your special day. We're especially pleased to hear you liked your photos! We hope you'll see us for future anniversaries. Congratulations!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

We recently got married at the Tropicana Hotel and I can say I am very pleased with how it turned out it is A dream wedding come to. I did not expect the wedding to be such A beautiful sight I would recommend this place to anyone and
I am very grateful for Angelica Wilson our wedding planner she is such a blessing. Also everyone else there is such A great help and they are very happy and willing to help its just a great atmosphere there I love it the vibe their is awesome. Couldn't be more happy thank you so much from the Reyes family

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Rosie! We're so glad that you were happy with everything! It was such a pleasure having you and your guests here. Hopefully you can come back for a vow renewal in the future. Congratulations and all the best!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

We used the Havana Room at the Tropicana Las Vegas for our ceremony and reception. We could not have been happier. The minute we walked into the venue when we were looking, we knew it would be it. The staff was so unbelievably sweet and helpful. We had guests arguing with each other over which bar tender was more fun. The wait staff was constantly making sure my husband and I had anything we needed. The venue is so beautiful when they have it all set up and lit up. The chandelier is just incredible. We loved having the hallway and the projection screen to show our photos and slide shows. The food was also amazing, which I never say about weddings. The accommodated all of my gluten free needs and the food was amazing. We still have people telling us how amazing the truffled potatoes and butternut squash lasagna (gluten free!) were. It was a really great experience.

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

We are so happy to hear that you and your guests had a wonderful time and that they enjoyed our staff! It was a pleasure having all of you here. You were a fun group! We wish you all the best. Congratulations!!

1 Review
Recently Married

We enjoyed our day at the tropicana a lot! They did a good job! It was all awesome.

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hello! We are happy to hear that you had a great time at the Tropicana! Thank you for the review. Congratulations and we wish you all the best!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our Vow Renewal Ceremony was handled beautifully by Tropicana Weddings. We live out of state so Tropicana Wedding staff took care of every detail for us by phone and e-mail prior to us arriving in Las Vegas. Once we arrived at the Tropicana, their Wedding Planner went over the notes with us to ensure every detail was in order. Tropicana Wedding staff arranged for a Reverend who said all the right words for our vow renewal (Reverend Janet Miller). We had a Videographer and Photographer, who did a fantastic job, and our floral arrangements were fresh and beautiful. Tropicana's garden area was absolutely gorgeous for photos after the ceremony. We are very pleased with the service provided and with our choice of location. It was a very memorable experience!

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hello! We're so happy to hear that you were pleased with everything! We were honored to host your vow renewal. We do hope you come back to see us again very soon! Congratulations and all the best!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Angelica was amazing ! I had some very specific requests and she was able to accommodate each and every one without any kind of hassle or problem - I can't say enough good things about our ceremony and all that was done for us

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Dawn! We're so happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience with us! It was a pleasure having you here. We wish for all the best! Congratulations!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake

We had a fantastic wedding at the tropicana and both Olivia, our wedding co-ordinater, and the Beach cafe, where we held our meal, were very helpful and quick to respond both before and on the day

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Nina! We're happy to hear that you have a wonderful time with us! It was a pleasure having you here. We do hope you'll come visit us again in the future!! Congratulations and all the best!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
4.7

The girls at the Tropicana were fantastic! The wedding itself was fantastic and they were so responsive and helpful! The only reason it isn't a full 5 out of 5 was that the hotel itself over charged us on two rooms and kept forgetting things for the dinner we had. Other than that it was a great experience!

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience! We're happy to hear that you had a wonderful time with us. I hope that the issues you had while you were here were fixed and addressed! If not, please feel free to contact your planner so we can address them! Thank you for choosing the Trop to host your special day. Congratulations and all the best!

Recently Married

The wedding and the venue was great! The wedding coordinators are amazing! The hotel itself overcharged us on several occasions and gave us the wrong orders at our Thanksgiving dinner we hosted. Other than that, the ceremony itself was awesome! and the wedding coordinators are great to work with! If I had to do it again I would just do the wedding there and not try to host a dinner there.

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hello! We're so happy to hear that you were pleased with the Chapel services. We hope you'll come back again for a vow renewal! We hope that all of your concerns with the hotel were addressed during your stay. If not, please be sure to email your wedding planner so that they can inform the appropriate departments! Congratulations on the new marriage... we wish you all the best!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am from NY and planned my whole wedding via email. Pat from the beach cafe, Angelica and Olivia from wedding services were absolutely wonderful. They provided pictures from the venues and were quick to respond to any questions i had. The ceremony was beautiful as expected and the reception had great food, decor and service! Angelica was extra special helping me overcome my wedding jitters!! All in all my wedding was an experience i will never forget. The pictures came out great and they captured the best moments! (Remember package does not include all pictures you must purchase the rest) The only complaint i have is the wedding video it was hard to hear and you can only see my face during the vows, they should of positioned the camera better. All in all tropicana did an amazing !! Thank you ladies

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Tanika! It was a pleasure working with you and we're happy to hear that we could calm your jitters! We're so pleased to hear that you were happy with everything. We do hope you'll come back to visit us again in the future! Congratulations and all the best!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography
3.6

The Tropicana Wedding Chapel was amazing. They were with us every step of the way and made sure our day was special. They allowed us to have our dogs be apart of the ceremony even though Tropicana isn't pet friendly but they knew how important it was to us. They provided the officiant, as well as a flower girl basket and two ring bearer pillows.

Flowers - The flowers were pretty and smelt great!

Photography - The guy was kinda bossy and everything felt rushed but hopefully we got some good shots.

Beach Cafe - Now this is where we had all of our issues. We had a small dinner party for 16 people. When we first arrived the decorations were wrong. Everybody who ordered a Pepsi said that it tasted funny and then switching out the drinks seemed to take way to long. Next on the list was a majority of our guests ordered steak with mashed potatoes and a seasonal vegetable. 8 steaks came out either under cooked or over cooked. They started to remake our food but nothing was coming out right even the second or third time, it was wrong steak after wrong steak. After awhile our guests got sick of waiting and ate their wrong food. During all this nobody came by to offer us refills on our drinks, and our servers completely disappeared. I one of the brides didn't even receive my meal until after everybody was already done eating. After all of this, on our way out of the restaurant which ran an hour later then what we had booked we noticed that the 1st tier of our wedding cake was completely destroyed inside it's box. The manager worked with us on everything so we appreciated that but it was a terrible service and I would not recommend going here for your reception dinner because the chef obviously can't handle cooking for large parties.

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Good Morning! We appreciate your feedback from your wedding experience. We're glad to hear that you had a wonderful ceremony. Your puppies were adorable! We truly apologize about the difficulties that you experienced during your reception. Please know that this feedback will be give to the appropriate department heads. Customer service is very important to us and we hope that we can make this up to you. If there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to contact your planner!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake

We received lots of communication during the planning before we arrived, and the ceremony went well without a hitch. Thank you Tropicana !

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Gordon! We're pleased to hear that you had a good time with us at the Tropicana. We thank you for sharing your very special day with us. We hope you'll come back to visit for an anniversary! Congratulations!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing wedding at the Tropicana! We had been eyeing the chapel at the Trop for years because of the appealing gardens on the property. So, when we got engaged, it was one of the first places we looked. It was important to me to have great outdoor photos and the Tropicana was perfect for that. We wanted our special day to be about our commitment and love for one another void of the overpriced propaganda of the wedding industry. Weighing a few other locations in Las Vegas, we realized that the packaging and the team at the Tropicana was right in line with our goals to create a beautiful day at a realistic price. There was no hard selling and we were able to order the things we wanted a la carte to fit our needs. They were also very lenient with any changes we made. The girls over there were FABULOUS and could have stolen the show, however the fact that our day was stress-free in a beautiful environment walking down the aisle to the amazingly handsome love of my life far surpassed all my dreams of the perfect wedding leading to the most important aspect of the ceremony… our happily ever after.

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Kelly! We had so much fun with your group! What a fabulous bunch of people you and your friends/family are. It was such a pleasure having you and we're happy to hear that we were able to create your happily ever after. We hope you're able to make that move back to Vegas! Congratulations and all the best!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

The staff were friendly and the service was excellent. They catered for my every whim and were lovely to deal with. The venue is particularly beautiful and i couldn't have asked for anything more, it was perfect.

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hello! Thank you for your kind review. We're so happy that we were able to make your day perfect...that is always our goal! We wish you all the best and we hope you'll come for future anniversaries! Congratulations!