Tropicana Weddings

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Had the most perfect wedding at the arbor at Tropicana Hotel. Ceremony was just perfect and very personable considering i had never met the minister. Photographer was great and i ended up buying all the photos rather than what was included in package becasue they were fabulous. Would highly recommend this venue and im sure ill be back at one point in future to renew my vows :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

denise and kellie was very helpful we was made to feel very at easy a first class job and a big big thank you.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Photography, Wedding Planning

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony at the Tropicana. I was a little nervous as we planned it over the phone (actually mostly over email) from out of state. The wedding planners were always so quick to get back to me and made it very easy to plan. When we arrived in Vegas we were able to do a rehearsal the day before and then the day of everything went perfectly! The officiant was great everyone had tears in their eyes during the ceremony (including me!) and the photographer was awesome! We were able to get all of our photos the NEXT DAY! and they came out so great! (and I am very particular about my photos/I was most nervous they would not come out how I wanted) but they came out so nice! I was so happy! I would absolutely recommend the trop chapel to anyone!

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Brittany! We're so excited to hear that you had a wonderful time with us. Thank you for choosing us to share in your special day. We're especially pleased to hear you liked your photos! We hope you'll see us for future anniversaries. Congratulations!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
1 person found this review helpful

We recently got married at the Tropicana Hotel and I can say I am very pleased with how it turned out it is A dream wedding come to. I did not expect the wedding to be such A beautiful sight I would recommend this place to anyone and
I am very grateful for Angelica Wilson our wedding planner she is such a blessing. Also everyone else there is such A great help and they are very happy and willing to help its just a great atmosphere there I love it the vibe their is awesome. Couldn't be more happy thank you so much from the Reyes family

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Rosie! We're so glad that you were happy with everything! It was such a pleasure having you and your guests here. Hopefully you can come back for a vow renewal in the future. Congratulations and all the best!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

We used the Havana Room at the Tropicana Las Vegas for our ceremony and reception. We could not have been happier. The minute we walked into the venue when we were looking, we knew it would be it. The staff was so unbelievably sweet and helpful. We had guests arguing with each other over which bar tender was more fun. The wait staff was constantly making sure my husband and I had anything we needed. The venue is so beautiful when they have it all set up and lit up. The chandelier is just incredible. We loved having the hallway and the projection screen to show our photos and slide shows. The food was also amazing, which I never say about weddings. The accommodated all of my gluten free needs and the food was amazing. We still have people telling us how amazing the truffled potatoes and butternut squash lasagna (gluten free!) were. It was a really great experience.

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

We are so happy to hear that you and your guests had a wonderful time and that they enjoyed our staff! It was a pleasure having all of you here. You were a fun group! We wish you all the best. Congratulations!!

1 Review
Recently Married

We enjoyed our day at the tropicana a lot! They did a good job! It was all awesome.

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hello! We are happy to hear that you had a great time at the Tropicana! Thank you for the review. Congratulations and we wish you all the best!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our Vow Renewal Ceremony was handled beautifully by Tropicana Weddings. We live out of state so Tropicana Wedding staff took care of every detail for us by phone and e-mail prior to us arriving in Las Vegas. Once we arrived at the Tropicana, their Wedding Planner went over the notes with us to ensure every detail was in order. Tropicana Wedding staff arranged for a Reverend who said all the right words for our vow renewal (Reverend Janet Miller). We had a Videographer and Photographer, who did a fantastic job, and our floral arrangements were fresh and beautiful. Tropicana's garden area was absolutely gorgeous for photos after the ceremony. We are very pleased with the service provided and with our choice of location. It was a very memorable experience!

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hello! We're so happy to hear that you were pleased with everything! We were honored to host your vow renewal. We do hope you come back to see us again very soon! Congratulations and all the best!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Angelica was amazing ! I had some very specific requests and she was able to accommodate each and every one without any kind of hassle or problem - I can't say enough good things about our ceremony and all that was done for us

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Dawn! We're so happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience with us! It was a pleasure having you here. We wish for all the best! Congratulations!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake

We had a fantastic wedding at the tropicana and both Olivia, our wedding co-ordinater, and the Beach cafe, where we held our meal, were very helpful and quick to respond both before and on the day

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Nina! We're happy to hear that you have a wonderful time with us! It was a pleasure having you here. We do hope you'll come visit us again in the future!! Congratulations and all the best!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

I am from NY and planned my whole wedding via email. Pat from the beach cafe, Angelica and Olivia from wedding services were absolutely wonderful. They provided pictures from the venues and were quick to respond to any questions i had. The ceremony was beautiful as expected and the reception had great food, decor and service! Angelica was extra special helping me overcome my wedding jitters!! All in all my wedding was an experience i will never forget. The pictures came out great and they captured the best moments! (Remember package does not include all pictures you must purchase the rest) The only complaint i have is the wedding video it was hard to hear and you can only see my face during the vows, they should of positioned the camera better. All in all tropicana did an amazing !! Thank you ladies

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Tanika! It was a pleasure working with you and we're happy to hear that we could calm your jitters! We're so pleased to hear that you were happy with everything. We do hope you'll come back to visit us again in the future! Congratulations and all the best!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

We had an amazing wedding at the Tropicana! We had been eyeing the chapel at the Trop for years because of the appealing gardens on the property. So, when we got engaged, it was one of the first places we looked. It was important to me to have great outdoor photos and the Tropicana was perfect for that. We wanted our special day to be about our commitment and love for one another void of the overpriced propaganda of the wedding industry. Weighing a few other locations in Las Vegas, we realized that the packaging and the team at the Tropicana was right in line with our goals to create a beautiful day at a realistic price. There was no hard selling and we were able to order the things we wanted a la carte to fit our needs. They were also very lenient with any changes we made. The girls over there were FABULOUS and could have stolen the show, however the fact that our day was stress-free in a beautiful environment walking down the aisle to the amazingly handsome love of my life far surpassed all my dreams of the perfect wedding leading to the most important aspect of the ceremony… our happily ever after.

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Kelly! We had so much fun with your group! What a fabulous bunch of people you and your friends/family are. It was such a pleasure having you and we're happy to hear that we were able to create your happily ever after. We hope you're able to make that move back to Vegas! Congratulations and all the best!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

The staff were friendly and the service was excellent. They catered for my every whim and were lovely to deal with. The venue is particularly beautiful and i couldn't have asked for anything more, it was perfect.

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hello! Thank you for your kind review. We're so happy that we were able to make your day perfect...that is always our goal! We wish you all the best and we hope you'll come for future anniversaries! Congratulations!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Tropicana was AMAZING!! I was extremely nervous planning a wedding from Florida and not being able to see the venues in person but the pictures that were provided by Katie (ceremony coordinator) were all I needed. The staff at the Tropicana is exceptional. Katie, the ceremony coordinator, was so quick in responding to emails and answering every question I had and making sure anything I needed/wanted was taken care of. Trish, the reception coordinator, was just as great. Although there were no pictures provided of the Montecristo banquet room where my reception was held, I was happy and just as amazed at how beautiful Trish and her team made the room look. The Tropicana's grounds make for BEAUTIFUL pictures. We had such a great and beautiful day and I can't imagine having my wedding anywhere else. I'm so happy I held my wedding here!

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Natalie! We're so happy to hear that we were able to create a beautiful wedding for you! We know planning from afar can't be easy and it's always our goal to make it easy for our couples. We wish the two of you all the best! It was a pleasure having you!! Congratulations!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were given a magical wedding and will remember this for the rest if our lives amazing location will be back to make more memories x

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When the decision was made to get married in Vegas, we were a bit overwhelmed. Wedding planning seemed overwhelming, but planning a destination wedding just seemed crazy! All of the anxiety was erased when we began talking with Katie and Angelica at the Tropicana. They were amazing, prompt, and so easy to work with. The ceremony turned out better than I imagined it would be. Night time wedding In the Terrace provides a wonderful backdrop of the lights of the Las Vegas Strip. I must also give kudos to Tina Basilio who was our point person for the reception. So easy and wonderful to work with. If you are planning a wedding in Las Vegas, I highly recommend the Tropicana!

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Sarah! We're so happy to hear that everything turned out better than expected! We're also glad that you loved the Terrace area. It really is beautiful at night time. Thank you for the kind review. Please come see us again in the future for a vow renewal! Congratulations!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

From the moment that we first laid eyes on the Havana Room we knew this was going to be the perfect venue. The Tropicana's Havana Room is like no other venue. It is not your traditional wedding banquet hall with endless amount of round tables. The chandeliers that surround the entire room are breathtaking & had my guest talking for days. However, no matter how beautiful the venue is, it was the people that we worked with that made our special day a fairytale. Olivia directed our ceremony, that was also in the Havana Room, and Jae directed our cocktail hour and reception. Olivia and Jae were absolutely amazing at keeping in contact with me through out the entire planning process. The vision that I had for our big day was beyond perfection.
Our ceremony package included a string trio and our guest loved the arrangement they played. We had a flawless ceremony thanks to Olivia & her assistant Katie. Katie was an absolute doll. Having the ceremony inside of the Havana Room was one our best decisions.
Jae, the reception coordinator, couldn't have been more perfect. Jae is probably the most patient person I have even met. As a anxious, nervous, and stressed bride she knew exactly how to calm me. We exchanged numerous emails back and forth regarding guest count, dinner choices, wedding date timeline, & not once did I ever feel like I was bothering her. Jae was organized & professional so I knew our wedding day was going to be perfect. All of our guest praised the hors devours during cocktail hour and they loved the plated dinner that was served. I can not keep saying how perfect our wedding day was! Also Essey, Jae's assistant, was simply amazing! She kept the evening running smoothly & on time. Also huge thank you goes out to Jeff & his A/V team. The lighting was superb and it felt like we were at a high end club. I forgot to mention the cake we got through the Tropicana was the most delicious cake I've ever had. The evening couldn't have been more perfect!

Tropicana Weddings responded with the following comments:

Hi Rossybel! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so thrilled that we were able to assist you in creating your dream wedding. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we're happy to hear that we could make you feel at ease. You and your new hubby are such a cute couple. We loved having you! Congratulations!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake