Trisha Brinkley Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Trisha photographed both my engagement and wedding sessions and my sister's engagement and wedding sessions. My whole family could not be more pleased with all of our pictures! My spaces and my sister's spaces were very different, but Trisha always managed to find the best lighting and looks that I did not see at all to create beautiful pictures. Our pictures turned out so well - the lighting, angles, the coloring, the options to choose from, and the styles. Our engagement pictures were taken around the "city course" of Huntsville, and we love all the buildings, benches, trees, and backdrops of train tracks. She works endlessly during the sessions, never wasting time. She also captures so many of the important details that could easily be overlooked. When you get your proofs to choose from, there are so many; it's just great!

Trisha is also very accommodating. She explains all options in detail, gives many packages to select from, and will drop the final products by at your convenience. The end products of the thumb drive booklet and CD are even detailed in a pretty fashion!

Trisha is professional, very nice, and a delight to be around.

I would definitely recommend Trisha as a photographer to anyone looking for your photographer for your special days.

Profile Picture
Cheryl
02/28/2014

Trisha and her husband were such a pleasure to work with. My husband and I live in Huntsville, AL and did our engagement pictures with Trisha. After meeting her and working with her that once we decided we would like her to do our wedding pictures as well. The problem was our wedding would be in New Jersey. After speaking with Trisha she worked with us on an out of state package and offered us her services! We were thrilled! I am not sure how many other vendors would have been willing to travel so far out of state.

The week of the wedding Trisha and her husband flew to NJ and went above and beyond for us the day before and the day of the wedding. They worked endlessly both days at the rehearsal and the wedding ceremony/reception. We are so incredibly pleased with the pictures they took! We are also very grateful for them traveling so far to be a big part of our special day. These pictures will be shown to our family and friends for the rest of our lives and we are so thankful for Trisha and Chris. We would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

Trisha was great! We had an early November wedding in Fort Payne/Valley Head, with fall colors everywhere. All the colors turned out beautifully in the pictures and album. Trisha was very responsive via email and phone, and very professional. She is very friendly and organized, with reasonable prices too. I loved the album, with the pictures printed directed onto the thick pages. It made for a very nice keepsake album! Also, very happy to get a cd with all the HD pictures. My family loved the online preview gallery too. Overall, my husband and I were very pleased! Thanks Trisha! Would definitely recommend you to others.

Services Used: Photography

Trisha is friendly and VERY easy to work with. She's the only photographer I could find that would put together the package I wanted--and her price was still reasonable. She provides many package and album options. I was most pleased with how much she cared that my photographs turned out well and how personable she was.

Services Used: Photography

Trisha was a professional through and through. I am very pleased with the quality of craftsmanship and attention to detail she provided. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for superb pictures. While she is wonderful at the posed photos, you should definitely have her take some artistic shots as well. Those are some of my favorite ones in my album! Thanks Trisha!

Services Used: Photography

Trisha is so awesome. She is personable, professional, and fun. She captures great details and is easy to work with. I loved that she had a package for unlimited time the day of the wedding. I loved her!!!!

Services Used: Photography

I really enjoyed working with Trisha! She made us feel comfortable and got so many great shots of us during bridal portraits, our posed pictures, our wedding, and our reception. :) And, our photobooks are gorgeous.

Services Used: Photography

Trisha does beautiful work and is very easy to work with. She has great ideas and is very creative, but she will do what you would like her to also. Her coffee table books are lovely!

Services Used: Photography

Trisha was totally professional. She had wonderful, orginal ideas for poses and pictures. We loved her!