Traveler's Joy Honeymoon Registry

Value
Flexibility
Mrs.Boyce2Be
Recently Married

Super easy to set up. We loved the idea that we could personalize the site. The excursion recommendation were awesome. Redeeming gifts were a breeze.

Megan
06/19/2015

We LOVED using Traveler's Joy for our honeymoon. It was easy and fun to create our registry, and our guests said it was super easy to use as well. Traveler's Joy also kept a record of everyone (including their gift and address) which made writing thank you notes super easy! I would recommend this to anyone who either has all of the "typical registry stuff" or wants to have an amazing honeymoon at a lower price!

Services Used: Travel

Amazing alternative to a traditional registry if you have enough blenders and serving dishes. My guests loved that they were able to contribute to my husband and myself to create timeless memories on our honeymoon and I loved not having 100 boxes of gifts clogging our apartment. Because of this registry, we were able to have a once in a lifetime honeymoon in Bora Bora!

You are able to personalize everything on this site. You can set the prices for each of the excursion options and even decide whether to accept the credit card fee for your guests (usually amounting to the price of sales tax in most states).

This site is an AMAZING registry!!

Lacey
05/30/2015

Thank you for your constant support for our big day!

Services Used: Travel

Loved having a honeymoon registry, it was completely free and worked well.

Karin
05/16/2015

Was really easy to use and access for me and my friends. The only thing I would change is more clear information on the fees that are subtracted from the total amounts. Thanks for everything!

Recently Married

This was a great way for us to register for something we really wanted- a honeymoon! The site is so easy to use, and we got a lot of compliments from our guests that used it about what a great idea it was.

05/03/2015

Traveler's Joy was a convenient way for our guests to contribute to our honeymoon fund. You can easily set up your personalized site and customize the gift options and dollar levels - then it's simple to embed a link on your wedsite for for your guests to search for it directly. TJ does take a percentage of each gift, but the fee seemed worth it for the convenience of receiving and transferring the accumulated funds after the event.

Ristina
05/02/2015

Made a destination wedding a lot easier!

Traveler's Joy Honeymoon Registry responded with the following comments:

Hi Ristina, I think this review is intended for another wedding company and not Traveler's Joy. Thanks!

Services Used: Catering, Travel
Patricia
05/02/2015

This was my husband's and I best idea! We both had all the necessities collected throughout the years so we didn't need any more plates or appliances. So we thought that we wanted to make our honeymoon memorable and worry-free and that's why we turned to Traveler's Joy! Best decision we ever made! It was easy to set up, easy for people to send gifts, easy to get the money transferred over and our honeymoon was amazing and unforgettable. It's a great way to enjoy your trip without spending all your money and having to get wedding gifts you'll never use or you'll have to return. Absolutely recommend Traveler's Joy to any couple!

Recently Married

We found Traveler's Joy to be efficient and effective. If you don't mind giving a little of your gift toward the service, this is well worth it. Easy to set up, maintain, and use, the interface is very friendly. It's nice that it helps keep everything in one place, though there will likely be those without online experience or those who prefer giving a physical gift that will bring their gift to the reception, so don't neglect having a gift table. The only semi awkward thing for me was reaching out to my own friends and saying, "Hey, if you want to give a gift go to this link." I just didn't want to seem too forthright. It all worked out quite well though, definitely recommend!

Traveler's Joy Honeymoon Registry responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the awesome review and we are so happy to hear Traveler's Joy worked out really well for you. We always recommend adding a link to your registry on your wedding website under a separate 'Registry' section to avoid any awkwardness. Secondly and new this year is our completely free option where guests can send you a check or give you cash at the wedding while still selecting a gift from your registry. It is super cool and because a credit card is not accepted, there is no service fee! Thanks again for your awesome review and congratulations! Best Regards, Brandon Warner, Co-founder, Traveler's Joy

Joann
1 Review
05/02/2015

We had great success with Travelersjoy.com. Our families loved the idea and most of our honeymoon was paid for as wedding gifts!

Carin
04/24/2015

Traveler's Joy was a great way to give guests options of experiences to choose for us to help us celebrate our wedding. It also was a great way to let people know things we would be intersted in, that would be useful and appreciated by us as a couple. Our guests also thought it was very convenient!

Ed
04/19/2015

Traveler's Joy was perfect for us! We have been together for 30 years and now that same-sex marriage is legal in South Carolina and we were able to be married, we didn't need a bunch of items we really didn't need. And, we knew we would get them if we didn't offer an alternative. A Travelers Joy funded honeymoon to Belize was perfect. And, it worked and worked well. Thanks to Travelers Joy we had a delightful time in a beautiful country. Perfect!

Recently Married

I am so glad we registered on Traveler's Joy. Our friends and family were grateful to have the opportunity to give gifts of experiences, rather than things. One of my husband's aunts said, "I have been waiting my whole life to give a gift like this!" We had a marvelous honeymoon, where we saw ancient ruins by moonlight, took day trips to world renowned islands, ate some of the best meals of our lives, and splurged on things we wouldn't normally have splurged on. This is all in thanks to our honeymoon registry.

You can buy yourself new towels when you need them. You can't put a price on a perfect honeymoon.

Services Used: Travel

Being an older couple we did not need another toaster, so Traveler's Joy was perfect for our registry. It gave our guests the ease of on-line purchase and we used the funds towards a wonderful honeymoon to Paris and Venice. Although each person has already received thank you cards from us, we are also making postcards from some of the pictures we took on our trip and sending them a special additional thank you. I picked Traveler's Joy because they did not charge our guest any fee. The fee was taken from our total and it was easy to have the funds transferred to our checking, taking just a few days to show up.
I would definitely recommend Travelers Joy as a wedding registry.