Traveler's Joy Honeymoon Registry

Traveler's Joy Honeymoon Registry

Skip the blender. Register your honeymoon!

Nationwide Service
Specialties: Cruises, Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Luxury Va...
Locations: Africa, Alaska, Asia, Asia Pacific Islands, Australi...
4.7
(4.4 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Traveler's Joy was a great registry for us, in addition to our traditional one. It was fun for guests to be a part of planning our honeymoon. Traveler's Joy was very simple to use & share. Would highly recommend!

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Travelers joy was the best part of our registries! What's better than having excursions paid for on your honeymoon? Nothing. Absolutely the best idea for your registry!!

• Wedding: 12/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is a great service, who transferred out honeymoon cash quickly, easily, and without excessive or convoluted terms.

My only complaint is the fee. 5.9% was a chunk of what our friends and family gifted us.

• Flexibility: 5.0

For a couple that has lived together for five years before marriage, pots and appliances were the last thing we needed. This was the absolute best honeymoon registry. I only wish I would have registered for a better honeymoon, I didn't think we would have so much paid for. I had to add last minute items because everything was paid for so early on.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I wasn't sure where to even begin when I was looking for a honeymoon registry. I researched many sites and found that Traveler's Joy had the best rates and the most positive reviews. It was very easy to set up the registry. We liked the convenience of choosing pre-made registry items or personalizing other items to add to the list. We didn't hear any complaints from any of our friends or family that used the website. The checks were sent right to our home (there are other options as well). Very satisfied and highly recommend this site!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We already live together, so a honeymoon registry was the perfect way for our friends and family to give us gifts for our engagement and wedding. We were able to use the money that we received towards excursions and a candle-light dinner. Traveler's Joy charged us a fee, not our guests.

Traveler's Joy Honeymoon Registry responded with the following comments:

An exciting 2015 update!

2015 brings a lot of new changes to Traveler's Joy. In addition to a registry re-design, we are super excited to introduce a free honeymoon registry option for our members!

Traveler's Joy will only charge a fee when a gift is given using a credit card. That means if your guests provide a gift with cash or check, it's 100% free!

We are so thankful for your feedback and helping us create the best honeymoon registry service in the world.

Best Regards,
Brandon Warner
CEO & Co-founder
Traveler's Joy
brandon[at]travelersjoy[dot]com

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Traveler's Joy was so easy to use and our guests loved being able to help out for our honeymoon!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Jasmine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was referred to Traveler's Joy by one of my friends who had used the fantastic service a few years ago. When my wife and I were creating our wedding registries, we knew that we didn't want to simply have gift registries at brick and mortar stores, and Traveler's Joy provided us with an option that was original and unique. Also, when we decided to make St. Lucia our honeymoon destination, we weren't sure if Traveler's Joy would be able to offer the exact excursion choices we had in mind. They certainly did, and more than exceeded our expectations with how easy it was to set up.

Highly recommended for those couples looking for adventure and romance on their honeymoon, as well as a cool way to offer your friends and family a different way to contribute to your married life together.

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was a great way for our guests to be involved with our honeymoon and let us connect to them.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Travel, Unique Services (Other)
Kyle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So great to work with. Easy to use and send to our guests. My guests enjoyed using this as an option for our gifts!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Kara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy that my husband and I chose to use Traveler's Joy as our honeymoon registry! The website was easy to navigate and the response time on receiving funds was superb! I would highly recommend using this service!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We loved the idea to have our guests going to this website and buy us our presents for our honeymoon!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the perfect registry idea! You can pick and choose what categories you want, write your own descriptions, and choose the amounts that the gifts are worth! The more you personalize your page, the more your friends and family love it!

• Flexibility: 5.0

One of the best choices I made during my wedding planning was creating a honeymoon fund instead of the traditional registry.

• Wedding: 10/07/2014
Joanne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Travelocity was a great way for our guests to give us gifts that helped us with our Honeymoon. We loved the option to pay the fees for our guests, so that they gave the amount that they wanted with no additional add-ons. We would definitely refer this service to other friends getting married. Easy for us and easy for our guests.

Traveler's Joy Honeymoon Registry responded with the following comments:

An exciting 2015 update!

Best Regards,
Brandon Warner
CEO & Co-founder
Traveler's Joy
brandon[at]travelersjoy[dot]com

• Flexibility: 5.0

Only a handful of guests chose to gift us on Traveler's Joy. No problems.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Cindy
888-878-5569
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7