Traveler's Joy Honeymoon Registry

Traveler's Joy Honeymoon Registry

Skip the blender. Register your honeymoon!

Nationwide Service
Specialties: Cruises, Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Luxury Va...
Locations: Africa, Alaska, Asia, Asia Pacific Islands, Australi...
4.7
(4.4 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We already live together, so a honeymoon registry was the perfect way for our friends and family to give us gifts for our engagement and wedding. We were able to use the money that we received towards excursions and a candle-light dinner. Traveler's Joy charged us a fee, not our guests.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was referred to Traveler's Joy by one of my friends who had used the fantastic service a few years ago. When my wife and I were creating our wedding registries, we knew that we didn't want to simply have gift registries at brick and mortar stores, and Traveler's Joy provided us with an option that was original and unique. Also, when we decided to make St. Lucia our honeymoon destination, we weren't sure if Traveler's Joy would be able to offer the exact excursion choices we had in mind. They certainly did, and more than exceeded our expectations with how easy it was to set up.

Highly recommended for those couples looking for adventure and romance on their honeymoon, as well as a cool way to offer your friends and family a different way to contribute to your married life together.

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved using traveler's job for our wedding gift registry. It is a super simple site where you can easily create your own page and make it as detailed as you'd like. Once you pick your honeymoon destination, the site even picks out popular sites and gifts for that location so you don't really have to do ANY work! Site is also very easy for guests of the wedding to donate to. I would highly recommend using this site for your honeymoon registry (if you choose to have one). They take a small percentage of money that is donated, but I found that all of the honeymoon sites do!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a great idea for registries!! Can't wait to go on our honeymoon!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
annastasia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Traveler's Joy took all the guesswork out of paying for our honeymoon. Since we had all the household necessities previously, we wanted to make the honeymoon the best we possibly could, and Traveler's Joy helped us!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As an established couple, we did not need any physical gifts. This was a great alternative and was super easy for our "older" guests as well!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
R
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Registering with Traveler's Joy was an awesome experience. We learned of the website through married friends of ours who registered for their honeymoon and have a blast. The travel information available on the website is perfect when planning a honeymoon and can be used to plan regular vacations as well. We'll definitely be consulting traveler'sjoy.com to plan our first anniversary together. Thank you so so much!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Services Used: Band, Travel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

wedding wire d traveler's joy were so easy to use and its totally free!!! I am a unconventional bride, and travelers joy provided me the most practical and most genius idea to fulfill my honeymoon registry!!! Its easy to set up and easy to use for both me and my guest!!! My husband and I had our dream european excursion thanks to the help of travelers joy!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great! Our guests were SO generous. Travelers joy worked out really well!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Travelersjoy.com was a wonderful alternative to traditional wedding registry's. For those who in this modern time live with their fiancé before the wedding day! Highly recommend.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very easy to use service that was perfect for my registry!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Leslie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This honeymoon registry is the best one! Guests can pick which activities they are paying for, rather than simply giving you money for... whatever. Our guests really liked that!

• Wedding: 08/24/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

With Traveler's Joy we were able to share our first couple of weeks as husband and wife to our friends and family. We received the majority of our gifts from this website and it was such a great way to kindly say "we don't need a bunch of physical items to clutter up our home but we do need to de-stress after all this wedding planning so thank you". I even had an associate from work track down our registry and give a gift which means it was really easy for people to find. It was also great that as we were leaving for our honeymoon we just had to go onto the website, click a couple of buttons and our money was in our account a few days later for us to enjoy, and boy we did!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We were very happy that we included Travelers Joy as part of our wedding registry. It was easy for us, and easy for our friends and family to navigate. When I had a question regarding my login, they responded to me quickly and helped me access my account right away. We will definitely recommend their services.

Chelsea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You guys did great and everything was easily found when searched for.!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Incredibly easy website to use! user friendly, guest friendly! I loved the envelopes that were sent in the mail after guests applied a gift to our account!

Ashley
888-878-5569
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7