Todd France Photography

56 West 22nd Street
7th Floor
New York, NY 10010 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment Todd entered my apartment on wedding day, it was as if he had always been part of our lives. He was exceptionally professional and never made you feel like you constantly had a camera in our face. He knew when to be in the moment and when to step out.
What I enjoyed most about Todd was that he was truly present and in the moment with me, my family and guests. We received nothing but compliments about how wonderful he was and how everyone could see and feel the passion he has for what he does. He captured the love, emotion, and celebration from beginning to end and I will forever be grateful to have had Todd in my life on such a special day.

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely highly recommend Todd to be your wedding photographer with no hesitation. Todd was fantastic throughout the whole process. Todd suggests doing engagement photos so he gets to know couples and we become comfortable around him. My husband and I were thrilled with our engagement photos and knew that the results would be the same with our wedding photos. On the wedding day, he was prompt and had 2 other photographers with him. He didn't miss anything and was unobtrusive at the same time. We received our photos electronically very soon after the wedding. He even set up a facebook highlights album which could be shared with friends easily. I absolutely love my wedding photos and again recommend Todd with no reservation. You will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Todd was absolutely the best photographer to go with. Photography was very important to us, so my husband and I spoke with about 20-30 (maybe even more??) photographers before booking one. If you don't want to put in the time (admittedly we got a little crazy with this! - please just book Todd). There is no question he was absolutely the best to go with, and the best value. He was honest, professional, and energetic, and he captured single moment of the wedding I could remember, and more. (And our wedding was over 300 people!) He also managed to do it without being in the way at all. And, most importantly, the photos are absolutely gorgeous. (We knew they would be because when you meet with Todd, he'll show you as many albums as you want - not like some others who will only show their best 1 or 2 -- they were all amazing). Todd somehow slips right into the action and really captures the essence and energy of the moment, and he really does manage to pull it together in a way that tells a story of your day. Really - just book Todd. He is great.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Todd France was one of the best photographers I have ever worked with (compared to other weddings I have attended)!! His pictures were all natural and beautiful! He also listened to our ideas and perfected them. After all the planning, the pictures are really what matters because they are what stays forever with you. Given their importance, I am so happy we chose to work with Todd France! Looking through the pictures really brings the day back to life!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Finding a great photographer was the most important element of wedding planning for me. Since the photos would be the lasting memory of our wedding day a photographer was something we were willing to spend on (especially since we chose not to have a videographer). Todd really could not have done anything better. We had an engagement shoot with Todd several months before the wedding, which made us feel really comfortable once we got to the wedding itself. Todd was totally unobtrusive and just seemed to blend into the background, especially during moments when it could have been awkward having him front and center (like when I was getting ready and during the ceremony). He was also very organized with the formal portraits with family and the wedding party, so we got through those very quickly so we didn't have to miss any of our reception, which was important to us. He got us the photos just a few weeks after the wedding so that we already had them when we got back from our honeymoon. His photographs came out beautiful and captured every moment of our wedding day. Todd and his team were so professional and also so nice; they really couldn't have done a better job and I would recommend Todd to another bride without reservation.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013

Todd,

We can't thank you enough for capturing our day perfectly. Everyone has commented how fantastic our pictures our. Gorgeous! We especially loved all the ones of the ceremony and park. All of the pictures speak to the night and venue just right! And let's not forget about the engagement pics in Central Park with our Pug. He's never looked so happy. It was great getting to know and work with you. Here's to Gramercy Park Hotel and your amazing work. Truly one of a kind. Cheers, Naomi & Ross

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Todd was a pleasure to work with and he was just amazing. His professionalism and "fly on the wall" approach really suited and captured our special day exactly how we had hoped. He was also a pleasure to be around and was a lot of fun to work with and was flexible and accommodating. Definitely recommend to anyone! Thank you again so much, Todd!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were married at Carlyle on the green on Long Island ny in August. We had the best experience with Todd. His professionalism and preparedness was like no other. Thank you Todd for giving us ever lasting memories on our special day!!!

• Wedding: 08/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Todd was a pleasure to work with before, during and after my wedding. The photos are gorgeous! They look as though they are ready for print in Vogue. Todd has a masterful eye and a knack for capturing the right moment. He was unobtrusive and stealth yet everywhere! He didn't miss a moment of our special day from beginning to end. Excellent from engagement photos to our wedding day!

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Todd France is amazingly talented and an absolute joy to work with! We knew from the first time we met him that he was a perfect fit for our wedding. His easy going, but professional attitude was a perfect fit for our wedding and his work speaks for itself. It was really important that our wedding photographs feel organic and not "too posey". We also wanted a photographer that would be unintrusive. Todd assured us that we wouldn't even notice he was there and he delivered on every promise. Our photographs came out perfect. He truly captured the feel of our marraige (from engagement session to the dance floor at the reception). He also set up a photo booth at our reception that was a HUGE hit. He even put together a photo album of all of the pictures from the photo booth that was ready for us by the time returned from our honeymoon! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Todd. I highly reccomend him!

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photographs Todd took at our wedding were absolutely gorgeous. He and his team are incredibly talented and they didn’t miss a beat the day of our wedding. Todd is also a really cool, laid back guy, which is important considering the amount of time you spend with your photographer on the day of your wedding. We had an extensive shot list and he and his team were able to get all of the important pictures that we asked for. He had never shot at our venue before so he came early on the day of the wedding to familiarize himself with the lighting and locate good portrait locations. He was super patient with us and our large wedding party; he even worked with our dog to ensure we had perfect pictures. I am often complimented on the quality of our wedding photographs and while I am surely bias, I have never seen wedding pictures as good as our own. He was my favorite vendor and I have already recommended him to friends. In short, I feel lucky that Todd and his team were a part of our wedding day, and I highly recommend hiring him!

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We can not say enough about Todd and his company! He was such a pleasure to work with! From the very start when we met him to our wedding day and beyond, Todd has been easy to talk to, accommodating, professional and of course, an amazing photographer. Todd captured our day flawlessly-the laughter, the tears, the dancing, the excitement and everything in between. We were looking for a photographer that could capture all of this in an artistic yet classic way and Todd did exactly that. We could not have chosen a better person or company to work with!

• Wedding: 04/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I met with and interviewed at least 6 different photographers before I met with Todd France. As soon as I stepped into his studio, I knew he was the photographer for us. His sample photos were beautiful, and he had a really fun and outgoing personality, which is important when you realize you spend 90% of your wedding day with your photographer. I wanted a combination of "photojournalistic" photos, "artsy" photos, and traditional, fun wedding photos. Todd France was able to take beautiful photos in all of those styles, and more. My photos were vibrant and colorful. They perfectly captured our day- from getting ready with my mom and sister, to my bridesmaids getting beautiful, to my husband getting ready with his groomsmen. Todd and his team even got my millions of family members to stand still for traditional portraits (which I really wanted; I know they're cliche but I think they're important!). Since I can remember very little from the wedding itself, it is wonderful that I can look at Todd's photos and see all the little details that I had forgotten about from that day. While the photos themselves are gorgeous, Todd was also a great help during the day of my wedding. He listened to me when I started to get a little bridezilla-y, and helped calm me down when I needed it. When I look at Todd France's photos, I am transported back to the day of the wedding, and that is exactly what I believe good wedding photos should do. Our engagement photos and our photobooth photos also came out wonderfully. I loved Todd France Photography so much that I recommended him first to my cousin, who also loved him, and then to my sister, who will be getting married in June, 2013! I can't wait to work with him again! I highly, highly recommend Todd France Photography to any bride who wants photographs that will make them relive their wedding day every time they look at them.

• Wedding: 02/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Todd France is very friendly and easy to work with. He was very flexible and accommodating to our needs and wants. Him and his team were very professional and I liked the fact that he captured all the moments without being "in your face" or making you pose for long periods of time. You're able to enjoy and have fun at your own wedding. The prints came in less than a month and we were able to work on album shortly afterwards. I love my pictures and love my wedding album.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Todd is the best you can get in wedding photography. Our engagement photos were fantastic as well. Opt for the photo booth too---it was a huge hit at our wedding.

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Todd was very professional and made us feel comfortable from the engagement photos all the way through our big day. He listened to us and understood what we wanted. Most importantly, the photos were great and captured the spirit of our evening.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
917-748-6882
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards