Tmmpro Event Lighting, AV & DJ Services

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We hired Jack for our wedding at the Summit House. He is a recommended vendor at that venue.

Overall, we think Jack is a great value. His price is very reasonable, and he did a good job on the wedding day. The best thing about Jack is his energy. He really brought it on our wedding day, you could tell that he was trying very hard to get people to the dance floor & just overall livening things up. He was very good and natural at it.

Professionalism: Overall, Jack was very professional. He was courteous and always very responsive in emails. He responded the quickest out of all of our vendors. Major plus. His answers were often short though, which sometimes wasn't the most informative. I also do think he could have been slightly more prepared on our wedding day, but he was there early and did a very good job overall.

Services Used: DJ
Private User
Recently Married

Jack & his crew made our wedding night "A Night to Remember..." Jack's awesome DJ skills got EVERY guest on the dance floor-even our oldies and wallflowers had dancing fever because Jack is that good. And the lighting was phenomenal-Jack suggested to use different colors throughout the evening and everyone, especially the groom & I, were amazed at how beautiful our reception looked. There were some minor mishaps with the name announcements, but honestly, not a big deal because everyone was having such a great time, and Jack has excellent timing and feeds off the crowd-which is why he's one of the BEST! Thanks so much Jack for making 12.13.14 OUR night to remember!!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jack of TMMPro handled our chairs and the dance floor for our wedding.

He and I emailed each other a few times, and when he was unable to provide a service for us, he referenced us to someone who could.

Jack was very straight-forward and easy to work with. Everything was both delivered and picked up promptly and clean.

I would definitely utilize his services again.

Private User
Recently Married
4.2

I hired TMMPRO for my draping and lighting needs. The hotel ballroom we used had very high ceilings so Jack and his team were one of the only companies who could even handle the job. Jack is super quick to respond to emails but I found it hard to communicate because his emails were so short and often with typos so it was hard to figure out what he meant. He also initially sent me the someone else's invoice and then, when I got the wrong invoice, the total was added up to be higher than it should be. He was apologetic and corrected it quickly once I pointed it out, but I do think there's a lack of attention to detail. He didn't confirm all the details of the decor prior to the wedding. As I was standing on the altar during my ceremony, I realized they hadn't exactly draped the way we had discussed. There was a corner they were supposed to drape under but they draped the fabric around it. Honestly nobody could tell but me, so not a big deal, but again lack of attention to detail. In the end, the price was good and the draping, uplights, gobo, and spot lights did transform the ballroom so despite the small hiccups, I was happy with the result.

ANTASTIC Lighting!
Jack and his team at TMMPRO did a truly fantastic job at my wedding bringing our vision to life! Some of vendors said it was the best lighting job they've ever seen at the Nixon Library. Our guests are still saying how beautiful our wedding was. The TMMPRO team did great and for the value, it was so worth it!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jack is simply the best at what he does. A great DJ with a greater personality! And his lighting team is top notch as well!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jack brought so much energy and excitement to our wedding! Everyone, from 10 year old kids to my grandparents, who are in their 70s and 80s, were on the dance floor. A good DJ is so crucial and can really set the tone of the reception and Jack really helped us achieve the high energy reception that we envisioned. He also stuck by our do not play list.

We corresponded mostly through email and he was extremely responsive and professional. He was also very flexible when I added on additional services such as lighting and slideshow equipment in the days leading up to the wedding. Thank you Jack!

Anonymous
2+ years ago
4.3

Great service at a great price. Thank you Jack for making our reception hall look beautiful!

otacon127
09/16/2012

Jack Hou at TMMPRO Delivered high-quality entertainment for my wedding reception! He made the reception fun, engaged the guests, and kept up a lively spirit. Jack was easy going and was able to work with us to customize the prefect music set and entertainment for the night. He was always there, and on time. THe meetings were very productive and he also gave us ides on how to make our wedding day fun; great collaboration between Jack and my wife & I. Jack also did our lighting as well, what a "Jack" of all trades! The blue uplighting and the centerpiece pin lighting were gorgeous. Add that to a ballroom that is able to overlook night time city lights, and we got a reception set-up that blew EVERYONE away, and was pleasing to the senses. The white dance floor from Jack with a "water-like" effect was awesome. EVERYONE was astonished at how the place turned out. My wife & I wouldn't have asked for anything more. Jack, YOU ARE THE BEST!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

How do you hire a DJ without knowing anything about the way they interact with guests at a wedding? Well sometimes you just have to take a chance. After meeting with Jack, we were completely comfortable putting our faith in him that he would just deliver . . . and he did just that and more! Jack is one of the most easy-going people ever, and that will make your wedding day so much more relaxed. TMM Pro is the premium experience when it comes to customer service, and high quality. We ordered a white dance floor, uplights, and of course, DJ/MC Services from Jack, but he does much much more - chiavari chairs, table covers, etc..he is your one stop shop.

On our wedding day, everything was on point, from the look of the room, all the way down to the music. We had no idea what kind of music Jack was going to play (we come from the same generation, so our tastes in music were the same), and we were thrilled with his playlist. He is open to requests as well (we provided him with some traditional Cambodian music) and he incorporated everything seamlessly. The best part of our wedding? The DANCING! You may see a lot of Asian weddings where NOBODY dances, but with Jack, people never got off the dance floor, and at some point, we were supposed to do the Mother/Son Dance, but opted to push it back just so that we could keep the party going. Absolutely one of the BEST decisions we made and you will not regret hiring Jack and TMM Pro. Go do it now!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We hired Jack for lighting and DJ service. He also offers chair rentals and beautiful white dance floors. If you book multiple services from him, you will receive additional discounts.

It is very important to me all the wedding vendors work well together, and I knew Jack was the one when he was recommended by not only my photographer/friend, but also my MC/officiant, and also by the hotel coordinator. Jack is very easy and flexible to work with. I can always count on him replying to me right away. He is the fastest to respond out of all my vendors. I usually email him and I will check my phone 10 minutes later, 9 out of 10 times I would have received a response back from Jack already. After the wedding, I have received multiple compliments from my guests saying that my DJ was really good. All the music he played was really good and got the crowd going, even my family got on the dance floor and started dancing (something that i did not expect!). Before the wedding he will meet up with you, show you a few samples of his work and you can work together to create the feel and style that you like.

Jack also helped me with my wedding ceremony music. He did not have to because it was not in our wedding contract. But the night before my wedding my coordinator was worried that I did not have all my musics for the wedding ceremony ready and that I will be playing the music from my iphone. Jack stepped up and offered to download all the music to his ipod that night and help me play the music during the ceremony.

THANKS JACK!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jack was great! Lighting was beautiful and the music selection was excellent. He even dealt with requests from some of our older guests for more "classic" music to dance to. Thanks for everything Jack! wink wink

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Jack was wonderful! We had purple lighting and the lighting the changed once the dancing started. I was so excited to see our room and how it transformed and very happy with the result!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

TMMPRO was fabulous! Jack did our lighting for us & also DJ'd our wedding. During the consultation, Jack was very helpful in suggesting what type of lighting I should use to create the ambiance that I wanted. He knew exactly what I wanted and delivered. :) Also, Jack was nice enough to do a walk-through with me at my venue a month before our meeting, and even helped me to negotiate & waive cost of using our venue's mic system with the venue director & coordinator! Through this whole planning process, Jack was never pushy and he never tried to upsell his services (like many of the other vendors I had consulted with). As for his DJing services, Jack kept the crowd going and did such a fantastic job playing the role of both DJ and Emcee! I couldn't be happier with TMMPRO!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

very great to work with, price is good

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Jack is the best! He was our MC and DJ. He kept my wedding fun and lively. The games he chose were funny and fit well with the young and older guests. He is honest and professional. The uplights really made a difference in banquet hall. It looked gorgeous.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths