Tivoli Too!

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

My fiancé and I picked Tivoli Too for our wedding for the following reasons: 1) The staff at Tivoli were attentive, knowledgable and listened to that we were looking for 2) They provided a great value for all the items included in their wedding package 3) The amount of items provided within the wedding package were EXACTLY what we looking for 4) Riley took to time to get to know us as a couple to make extremely helpful recommendations for our photographer and DJ.

We've nothing but positive things about Tivoli Too, so we feel very fortunate to have their location as our wedding venue.

[Private]

Venue has been very easy to get ahold of and is a good value for everything they offer in their all-inclusive package! However, I would like to have options on the cake flavor and be able to taste the cake and food beforehand which they do not offer. But overall this venue is amazing!!!!

Recently Married

We were recently married at Tivoli Too! and we are so happy with our decision to get married here. Everyone at Tivoli is so great and professional. They are willing to help you every step of the way. Their wedding package is great since it includes a lot of items which saves you time and stress from having to coordinate yet one more thing for your wedding. I would highly recommend this venue, you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter was married here on Jan 2, 2015. I cant say enough about the staff and coordinators, they were ever present for both the bride and groom. The site its self was one of the reasons we picked the venue an it did not disappoint. The food was amazing the chicken piccata was the best I have ever had ( I was worried since they don't offer a tasting) but all our family and friends have told us what a great event it was.

The fact that so much it included with there package makes this venue one of the best priced we found, an with the staff that was always ready to answer any question you couldn't ask for more.

If you are looking for a site that offers service, value and amazing food look no futher.

Debi Trione

Recently Married

Our reception was amazing but the road to the wedding with Tivoli was LONG! We were never able to do a tasting of our entrees (Never mentioned at time of signing contract). Some of the coordinators were very difficult. Would recommend but be prepared to pull out your wallet for EVERYTHING!

Kellie
11/15/2014

Everyone was so helpful to make our day special. They are super pet friendly. The venue is beautiful and made sure all our little details were done before we got there for the ceremony.

1 Review
Recently Married

We worked with Reilly and from the first meeting he helped us prepare for our big day. Everything from the landscape food DJ were fantastic.

Jane
10/11/2014

I truly wish we could rate this much higher than 5/5 because every tiny detail about Tivoli Too is first class. Their staff is beyond perfect! Riley, our wonderful Wedding Co-ordinator was just amazing. His lovely assistant, Ashley, was equally terrific. Our bartender, Shane, made certain everyone had whatever they wanted and the timing between all of them made it look effortless, though it must have been a tremendous amount of work.
The food was superb, the decor stunning and the mood created by the fabulous team at Tivoli Too is something every other venue who offers this sort of service should study and imitate. Simply put, they are THE BEST.
Wedding planning can be stressful and it is hard to know what the final cost will be.......but not at Tivoli. Everything is spelled out right from the get go.
Oh, I could just go on and on........

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Tivoli Too made my special day go off without a hitch!! They are fabulous!! Every single person at my wedding raved about the food and venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Beautiful venue and set up for our wedding and reception! Everything was so organized from start to finish that it made the whole process smooth from planning all the way through the ceremony and reception. The food, cake, decorations were all amazing. It was a perfect outdoor venue, and a great price. The employees were all very helpful and made everything so easy, it took a lot of the stress out of planning.

Jenny
06/28/2014

Having our wedding at Tivoli Too! was one of the best things Rod and I could have done! We had an amazing experience since day one! The entire staff was extremely helpful and knowledgable. Also, the vendor list they have was great, making our job easier...so we can just focus on getting married!! They have all the details covered and really made our day special. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and although we got married during the kick-off of the Summer Art Festivals, everything worked out perfectly. Thank you all...highly recommend to any bride! Our family and friends can't stop raving..

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently got married at Tivoli Too, and it was a fantastic experience. This place is a wedding machine, in mostly a good way. They make everything so easy, and have a great team of coordinators that answer emails (and I sure sent a bunch) usually same day with a clear answer to any question I had.

It's crazy how much is included in their package... ceremony, pianist, coordinators, linens, cake, beer/wine/champagne all night. Even centerpieces. Some of these things can be personalized, others cannot - thus the 4 stars for flexibility. But if you are fine with not controlling every single aspect, this place is a god send. We did bring in our own centerpieces, and they will cheerfully work with you where they can. Only thing I didn't like is the fact that we didn't get to try our food ahead of time. We selected the salmon with roasted red pepper sauce and chicken wellington, both with garlic mashed potatoes. I thought the salmon was well cooked but just a hair bland, and the chicken was delicious. Potatoes very garlicky and great.

Overall, the venue is BEAUTIFUL, even when it is smaller in June for Art-a-Fair. You can get a GREAT deal on summer weddings (June/July/August) here as long as you are a bit flexible and have a smaller wedding. The location is much bigger the rest of the year.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved having our wedding here!

We worked with so many different individuals at Tivoli as our "coordinator" and I don't think we could have asked for anything better. Everyone is so well organized and willing to help the Bride with anything she may need! The Tivoli staff were receptive to my MANY emails and questions, and made sure the wedding planning process was painless. They made the night go by so flawlessly that people still ask me who planned our wedding. They made sure everything was perfect that day.

Tivoli Too is a beautiful site. The lights, the sound, the venue. I can't imagine getting married anywhere else. Everyone is still talking about how classy and beautiful the site was. It felt like you were in a whimsical dream away from the world even though you are in a city.

They also did the catering. The food was amazing. We didn't get a tasting before hand and we were soo nervous about it, but everything turned out amazing. The day of, everyone loved the food and there was plenty to go around. People are still talking about the food.

Tivoli Too made our wedding beautiful and painless. They take care of everything! The in-house food/alcohol/lights/setup/tear-down makes all the hard part of planning a simple as it takes. I am so thankful for this site!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

They will make dreams come true. Great location, great food, great value!

Paula
04/12/2014

Tivoli Too did a fabulous job with my wedding! Not only does the venue package include almost everything one needs for a wedding (i.e. catering, table/chair rentals, linens, cake, coordination, beautiful decorations and tons of space for the ceremony, cocktail hour, lounging area and reception space), but the staff and coordinators are a joy to work with. I had a lot of ideas for my wedding, and Riley, Kate, and Gina were supportive, responsive, encouraging, and really helpful in making my vision a reality. They went as far as to set up my own decorations and were flexible enough to provide their own resources to make the day beautiful. I had full confidence that the event would run smoothly and beautifully, and I was not disappointed at all. Once we got to the venue, I didn't have to worry about a thing. I actually enjoyed the night and had the time of my life with my new husband. It was clear everyone there cared about us as individuals rather than another client getting married on yet another weekend. From the bartender to the wait staff, everyone was really attentive and professional and my guests were all pleased with the service provided.

As the bride, I couldn't eat anything. Nerves, I guess? But all I heard from guests and family is that the food was fabulous! I have a lot of foodies in my family, a few food snob friends, and an uncle who works in catering himself. Each and every foodie, food snob, and my uncle commented on the quality and deliciousness of the meals.

In summary, Tivoli Too is nothing short of amazing- for the price, the quality, and the experience.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Ashley
1 Review
02/28/2014

My wedding was a dream come true! I would not change a thing. Riley and the rest of the staff at Tivoli Too! were so kind and helpful to my family and me. The staff felt like my dearest friends and family during my wedding planning journey. Huge bonus, Tivoli Too!, Tivoli Terrace, and the Hacienda are dog friendly!!!