Tivoli Too!

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

My fiancé and I picked Tivoli Too for our wedding for the following reasons: 1) The staff at Tivoli were attentive, knowledgable and listened to that we were looking for 2) They provided a great value for all the items included in their wedding package 3) The amount of items provided within the wedding package were EXACTLY what we looking for 4) Riley took to time to get to know us as a couple to make extremely helpful recommendations for our photographer and DJ.

We've nothing but positive things about Tivoli Too, so we feel very fortunate to have their location as our wedding venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The coordinators at Tivoli Too were amazing! They were so helpful during the wedding process and wedding day. I even had Ashley running around trying to find me bobby pins because my veil kept falling off. We got married in August which is the same time as the art festival so the venue is a little smaller and there is no parking lot. I expected huge problems with guests showing up late because there is so much traffic in Laguna during that time but there wasn't at all! Our guests had no problem finding parking spots like I thought they would. The venue itself was absolutely beautiful!! It was all lit up with candles everywhere and up lighting. Our guests kept asking how found this place and said it was one the most beautiful weddings they had been to. During the summer when the art festival is happening they give discounted pricing. For $65 a person we got so much!!

-For food we chose the salmon with the roasted red pepper sauce (seriously amazing!!!! Everyone talked about how good it was) and the beef Brochette (still really good but not as big of a hit as the salmon).
-our DJ we had was DJ Larry from diamond Djs Entertainment (AMAZING). My fiancé and I don't dance at all and he had everyone on the dance floor dancing including us!
-our photobooth was from Photonometery (husband and wife team, great deal, everyone loved them...book them for your wedding you won't regret it!! They had so many props and even gave me a USB at the end with all the pictures)
-Flowers from Events at Dolce Vita
-Cake from Tasteful Cakes which was contracted through the venue- red velvet with cheesecake mouse was a huge hit)
-Hotel- we stayed at the Inn at Laguna Beach to get ready and on our wedding night. Perfect location right by venue and the pictures look awesome with the ocean view in the background
-Hair and makeup - Swell Beauty. I loved Swell Beauty!!!! I had a trial and wanted to change a few things and Dee did everything perfectly on my wedding day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tivoli Too is a great wedding venue for Southern California Residents!! The venue itself is very beautiful and unique! All the staff are very friendly, professional, and organized! Everyone seems to be on top of what they are doing and they make an effort to make sure that all your needs are met! My new Husband and I, recently, held our wedding reception there and it was wonderful. The service was wonderful, all the staff were so attentive and everything turned out just the way we wanted it too!! Thank you so much to all the staff for making our special day great! Thank you to Ashley, Dolce, and Katie for working with us and meeting all of our needs for our wedding reception!!! Tivoli Too is awesome!!! Thanks again,

Best Regards,

Javier and Kylie Reyes

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter and I had recommendations from several people for Tivoli Too. We met with them and several other venues but were immediately sold on Tivoli Too. My daughter lives out of state, so wedding planning would not be easy for her. However, with Tivoli, you get an all-inclusive package, so other than paying for it, there wasn't much to do! And there are still many choices within the package, such as food and color choices, to make it special for each couple. Also, their recommendations for officiants, DJs, etc. were all good. The venue is very pretty with a Spanish theme and lots of flowers and plants, and even a waterfall! The guests all commented on how nice the setting was. So if you want a beautiful wedding without all the stress of planning, as the mother of the bride, I highly recommend this venue. Also, the price is quite reasonable for what you get.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Communicate with the coordinators to make sure they are all on the same page and have all the same information

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Tivoli Too was the perfect location for our wedding! Staff, venue, location and food was perfect! We couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else. All of our friends and family had a wonderful time and thought it was a beautiful location! Thank you Tivoli Too for our beautiful wedding!! :)

Katie
1 Review
05/29/2015

Tivoli Too's staff, venue, food, service, everything, was absolutely amazing! Our wedding was just amazing perfect and we didn't have to worry about anything because they took care of everything. We would recommend anyone this venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There are not enough good things I can say about Tivoli Too! We worked with several coordinators during our time with them, and our day of coordinators were Allison (rockstar!) and Ashley.
From our first visit to the venue, we were struck by their level of professionalism and organization. We were looking for something that would be low stress for us, but still be beautiful and not feel like a "wedding factory", and would still let us put a personal touch on things. -Food - the food was AMAZING! We served salmon and beef, and several guests made a point to tell us that it was the best food they'd ever eated at a wedding. The portions were all large, perfectly cooked, and plated nicely. The carrot cake was fabulous! Responsiveness- Every phone call and email was answered quickly and thoroughly, never felt like we were bothering them. We always felt like a priority. Vendors - definitely use their recommendations - we found our dj, photographer, and florist this way and they all had worked Tivoli before and the evening was seamless. Parking - easy/private lot. Value - We were shocked after touring the venue and finding out how affordable it was. Our wedding definitely looked like a much more "expensive" wedding, and its nice to have room in the budget for extras.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I loved this venue! The natural growing flowers were stunning! The tent for the reception was breath taking. The staff is amazing! Worked with us and helped us through the whole process. The food was delicious. Planning our wedding from Northern California, this venue was perfect! Couldn't ask for better.

3.4

There is no question that the location is beautiful and the people are wonderful. We did have some major issues with the caterer not paying attention to extreme allergies in spite of numerous reminders. Dinner service in general was not what one would expect from such a gorgeous venue.

April
05/21/2015

Loved this venue! So did all the guests! Everyone was amazed at how beautiful everything was. I didn't have to do much which was how I wanted it. Ashley was awesome and made sure everything was perfect! I highly recommend this venue and the staff that helped to make everything so special. :)

Recently Married

Venue has been very easy to get ahold of and is a good value for everything they offer in their all-inclusive package! However, I would like to have options on the cake flavor and be able to taste the cake and food beforehand which they do not offer. But overall this venue is amazing!!!!

Mariel
04/19/2015

This venue and there services were 5 star all the way!! I cannot say enough good things about them. I was hesitant to have my wedding at a venue that can potentially hold 3 events in one day, but the grounds were so beautiful and had all of the elements I was looking for in my wedding venue, as I wanted both the indoor and outdoor elements for my reception, and their large event tent in the open air courtyard was perfect. The fact that they hold so many weddings there just means they have the entire process down perfect. The entire event was seamless. As a bride, I saw nothing go wrong throughout the reception, and the little hiccups that occurred before the ceremony (the wind knocked down and broke one of my signs) were handled fast and efficiently, that I would not have even knew it happened had I not been told about it the next day. The day of coordinators were AWESOME. I felt so special on my day, as they treated me and my husband like royalty. They give you a list of "dont's" for their venue when you book them, but honestly, I felt their flexibility was above and beyond. They pretty much did whatever they had to so that I could have the wedding of my dreams, going out of their way to make things happen. The only complaint that I can think of is that the wedding was too short!! There are very specific time frames for their events, and if I could have it my way, I would have loved a little extra time, but I was aware of that going in, and if your wedding is smaller than mine (180 people), you might find that the time frame is perfect. They keep the whole event running like clockwork the day of, so there is time to get everything done. I would definitely recommend sticking with their suggested time line (example: They do the cake cutting immediately after the ceremony - Just Do it! we thought it was weird at first, but it was great, because everyone got to see it and it saves time!) And the price is great as it includes A LOT!!

Recently Married

We were recently married at Tivoli Too! and we are so happy with our decision to get married here. Everyone at Tivoli is so great and professional. They are willing to help you every step of the way. Their wedding package is great since it includes a lot of items which saves you time and stress from having to coordinate yet one more thing for your wedding. I would highly recommend this venue, you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter was married here on Jan 2, 2015. I cant say enough about the staff and coordinators, they were ever present for both the bride and groom. The site its self was one of the reasons we picked the venue an it did not disappoint. The food was amazing the chicken piccata was the best I have ever had ( I was worried since they don't offer a tasting) but all our family and friends have told us what a great event it was.

The fact that so much it included with there package makes this venue one of the best priced we found, an with the staff that was always ready to answer any question you couldn't ask for more.

If you are looking for a site that offers service, value and amazing food look no futher.

Debi Trione

Recently Married

Our reception was amazing but the road to the wedding with Tivoli was LONG! We were never able to do a tasting of our entrees (Never mentioned at time of signing contract). Some of the coordinators were very difficult. Would recommend but be prepared to pull out your wallet for EVERYTHING!