Tivoli Too!

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone was so helpful to make our day special. They are super pet friendly. The venue is beautiful and made sure all our little details were done before we got there for the ceremony.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Kellie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Reilly and from the first meeting he helped us prepare for our big day. Everything from the landscape food DJ were fantastic.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I truly wish we could rate this much higher than 5/5 because every tiny detail about Tivoli Too is first class. Their staff is beyond perfect! Riley, our wonderful Wedding Co-ordinator was just amazing. His lovely assistant, Ashley, was equally terrific. Our bartender, Shane, made certain everyone had whatever they wanted and the timing between all of them made it look effortless, though it must have been a tremendous amount of work.
The food was superb, the decor stunning and the mood created by the fabulous team at Tivoli Too is something every other venue who offers this sort of service should study and imitate. Simply put, they are THE BEST.
Wedding planning can be stressful and it is hard to know what the final cost will be.......but not at Tivoli. Everything is spelled out right from the get go.
Oh, I could just go on and on........

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Jane
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at Tivoli Too made my special day go off without a hitch!! They are fabulous!! Every single person at my wedding raved about the food and venue.

• Wedding: 10/02/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having our wedding at Tivoli Too! was one of the best things Rod and I could have done! We had an amazing experience since day one! The entire staff was extremely helpful and knowledgable. Also, the vendor list they have was great, making our job easier...so we can just focus on getting married!! They have all the details covered and really made our day special. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and although we got married during the kick-off of the Summer Art Festivals, everything worked out perfectly. Thank you all...highly recommend to any bride! Our family and friends can't stop raving..

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Jenny
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We recently got married at Tivoli Too, and it was a fantastic experience. This place is a wedding machine, in mostly a good way. They make everything so easy, and have a great team of coordinators that answer emails (and I sure sent a bunch) usually same day with a clear answer to any question I had.

It's crazy how much is included in their package... ceremony, pianist, coordinators, linens, cake, beer/wine/champagne all night. Even centerpieces. Some of these things can be personalized, others cannot - thus the 4 stars for flexibility. But if you are fine with not controlling every single aspect, this place is a god send. We did bring in our own centerpieces, and they will cheerfully work with you where they can. Only thing I didn't like is the fact that we didn't get to try our food ahead of time. We selected the salmon with roasted red pepper sauce and chicken wellington, both with garlic mashed potatoes. I thought the salmon was well cooked but just a hair bland, and the chicken was delicious. Potatoes very garlicky and great.

Overall, the venue is BEAUTIFUL, even when it is smaller in June for Art-a-Fair. You can get a GREAT deal on summer weddings (June/July/August) here as long as you are a bit flexible and have a smaller wedding. The location is much bigger the rest of the year.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved having our wedding here!

We worked with so many different individuals at Tivoli as our "coordinator" and I don't think we could have asked for anything better. Everyone is so well organized and willing to help the Bride with anything she may need! The Tivoli staff were receptive to my MANY emails and questions, and made sure the wedding planning process was painless. They made the night go by so flawlessly that people still ask me who planned our wedding. They made sure everything was perfect that day.

Tivoli Too is a beautiful site. The lights, the sound, the venue. I can't imagine getting married anywhere else. Everyone is still talking about how classy and beautiful the site was. It felt like you were in a whimsical dream away from the world even though you are in a city.

They also did the catering. The food was amazing. We didn't get a tasting before hand and we were soo nervous about it, but everything turned out amazing. The day of, everyone loved the food and there was plenty to go around. People are still talking about the food.

Tivoli Too made our wedding beautiful and painless. They take care of everything! The in-house food/alcohol/lights/setup/tear-down makes all the hard part of planning a simple as it takes. I am so thankful for this site!!!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They will make dreams come true. Great location, great food, great value!

• Wedding: 04/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tivoli Too did a fabulous job with my wedding! Not only does the venue package include almost everything one needs for a wedding (i.e. catering, table/chair rentals, linens, cake, coordination, beautiful decorations and tons of space for the ceremony, cocktail hour, lounging area and reception space), but the staff and coordinators are a joy to work with. I had a lot of ideas for my wedding, and Riley, Kate, and Gina were supportive, responsive, encouraging, and really helpful in making my vision a reality. They went as far as to set up my own decorations and were flexible enough to provide their own resources to make the day beautiful. I had full confidence that the event would run smoothly and beautifully, and I was not disappointed at all. Once we got to the venue, I didn't have to worry about a thing. I actually enjoyed the night and had the time of my life with my new husband. It was clear everyone there cared about us as individuals rather than another client getting married on yet another weekend. From the bartender to the wait staff, everyone was really attentive and professional and my guests were all pleased with the service provided.

As the bride, I couldn't eat anything. Nerves, I guess? But all I heard from guests and family is that the food was fabulous! I have a lot of foodies in my family, a few food snob friends, and an uncle who works in catering himself. Each and every foodie, food snob, and my uncle commented on the quality and deliciousness of the meals.

In summary, Tivoli Too is nothing short of amazing- for the price, the quality, and the experience.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Paula
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was a dream come true! I would not change a thing. Riley and the rest of the staff at Tivoli Too! were so kind and helpful to my family and me. The staff felt like my dearest friends and family during my wedding planning journey. Huge bonus, Tivoli Too!, Tivoli Terrace, and the Hacienda are dog friendly!!!

• Wedding: 02/28/2014
Ashley
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding and reception at Tivoli Too last weekend and it couldn't have better. Kate and Riley were so helpful from the start of the planning process and all throughout the entire event. They were always quick to answer my various email questions and requests. Tivoli make having a wedding and reception so easy and stress-free since they include so much (the venue, the food, the cake, the processional music, linens, flatware, etc.). They even provide a list of recommended quality vendors in the few categories you need to find on your own: DJ, makeup, hair and nearby hotels. Our wedding was in January, so we were worried about rain, but Tivoli was prepared for rain or shine even with an outside ceremony. Being able to rent the entire public parking lot next door for our guests was also a huge help since parking is always a challenge in Laguna. The food was fantastic and their carrot cake is to die for. We had great feedback from all of our guests. This is a wonderful choice for a winter wedding, complete with heated beautifully decorated tent for an affordable price.

• Wedding: 01/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The only word that my wife and I can use to describe our wedding at Tivoli Too is "Perfect"! The entire process, from booking the day, to planning the day, the details meeting, the dozens of phone conversations they had with us to answer the tiniest question of detail, and of course the actual day of our wedding. Tivoli Too and its amazing staff took care of us "perfectly"! They know what they're doing there, and it shows in every aspect of throwing a decent sized wedding. The options of food for the menu are great, the food we chose was amazing. Our guests raved about their carrot cake. The vendors they suggested really helped us set up a day neither of us, or any of our 140 guests will ever forget. They guided us through the whole process and made us feel comfortable with every decision we made. The day of coordinators were absolutely amazing! The venue itself has so much character and personality. The lighting they set up made our evening wedding ceremony look out of a fairytale. Even when there was a 20% chance for rain they had a brilliant contingency plan and made us feel comfortable. It didn't rain and we had the funnest and greatest night of our life. We looked at other venues in the area that wanted to charge us 4 to 5 times the amount, and had no where near the personality or character that Tivoli Too had. If you want to throw away $45,000 or $50,000 on a wedding with no charisma or uniqueness, the Surf & Sand or Montage would probably suit you better. But if you want to throw a fun, memorable, quality, affordable, beautiful wedding that your friends and family will always remember, with a staff that helps you every step of the way, book your wedding at Tivoli Too. YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Louis
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have dreamed of my wedding to be more remarkable or magical than it was thanks to Tivoli Too. The venue grounds are magical and gave us the gardenesque setting we wanted. The heated winter tent was roomy for our 140 guests and the decor throughout complemented our look and feel perfectly.

As a type A bride, I had endless rounds of questions - some so minor I feared I would be that obnoxious, annoying bride who tried to micromanage everything, but each conversation was welcomed and promptly answered. The entire staff is so well informed, organized and happy to help. The specifics I had requested, such as placing favor cards on plates or setting up the tables to my liking were carried out to a T.

The week of our wedding, weather reports of 50% rain caused me to stress out and overthink back up plans, yet Riley doubled as a therapist and comforted me to know, it wouldn't rain and in the off chance it did, Tivoli had a rain plan of attack ready to roll out. Of course, as he assured me, the weather was fabulous.

Another small gesture that meant the world to me - I have food allergies and Tivoli went the extra mile to substitute items with my allergy in mind. We still had the cake cutting in front of our guests, with a hidden slice of gluten free cake behind the big cake so we could feed one another a bite; my bridesmaids and I entered the bridal party room pre-ceremony and toasted to apple cider, in place of champagne,so I could partake; Our dinners were delivered to my groom and me at the sweetheart table with a reassurance that mine was prepared gluten free. All things that were such a delight to not have to worry about.

Above the service and the beauty of the venue, the price was phenomenal. I can't thank Tivoli enough for making our big day such a smooth and memorable experience. We can't wait to find an excuse to visit Tivoli again in the future.

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Tivoli Too was a great venue to have our wedding. I have never seen a more beautiful location for both the ceremony and reception. The lighting and decor are amazing, and we couldn't ask for better in this regard. Riley and Tivoli were also very helpful throughout the entire process, up to and including the day of preparations. We ended up bringing a lot of custom decorations and all of it was handled wonderfully. Tivoli Too also is great in that it comes as a (mostly) complete package, but the downside of this is the loss of some flexibility you would have at other venues. Getting a custom cake for example was a bit difficult, and DJ's could only be selected from a given short-list. Our officiant Sasha Kuczynski and DJ Larry Wohrman were phenomenal, and both already very familiar with the venue--I can't speak highly enough of these two.

Overall, Tivoli Too is one of the most beautiful venues you can choose from, and comes as a comparatively affordable package.

• Wedding: 11/15/2013
Stephen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The wedding is all about the venue and Tivoli Too is just breathtakingly beautiful. Not only that, but their team of coordinators specifically Kate and Riley were amazing. They were there every step of the way before, during and after the wedding. Our wedding was honestly perfect. I did not stress at all about the wedding details itself because I knew that the Tivoli Too team Would have it covered. The team set up everything perfectly and even went above and beyond to set up the tables with extra creativity such as our cake pop tables with varying risers and cutting out little signs for our fingerprint table. I am so thankful that they made sure every detail was covered so that my husband and I could just enjoy the day. I also loved how big the venue was with so many opportunities for great pictures while our guests enjoyed the party. Oh and the food was delicious!! The portions were size able and delicious. All of our guests just had a great time.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I simply can not give enough praises about the Tivoli Too! What an amazing venue! I have received so many complements! We were married on September 20, 2013. The lighting was AMAZING, from the twinkle lights draped over the dining area to the LED lights dangling from the huge tree set against the canyon, the setting was so romantic. It was a bit chilly the night of our wedding, but they provided space heaters throughout the venue which made the temperature perfect! The food was AWESOME and I'm still getting compliments on the spiced carrot cake, SO good! The staff was absolutely amazing as well, Riley facilitated the event flawlessly from set up to break down, and eased all of my worries. I've heard from many of our guests that I was the most relaxed, and stress free bride they had ever seen and it's all due to the staff who took care of EVERYTHING. The night came together better than I could have possibly envisioned, and the best part...I NEVER had to lift a finger! Our night was perfect and I would HIGHLY recommend the Tivoli Too. What a great value and an amazing night, I only wish I could re-live the night again :)

• Wedding: 09/20/2013
949-494-6044
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards