Tivoli Too!

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

My fiancé and I picked Tivoli Too for our wedding for the following reasons: 1) The staff at Tivoli were attentive, knowledgable and listened to that we were looking for 2) They provided a great value for all the items included in their wedding package 3) The amount of items provided within the wedding package were EXACTLY what we looking for 4) Riley took to time to get to know us as a couple to make extremely helpful recommendations for our photographer and DJ.

We've nothing but positive things about Tivoli Too, so we feel very fortunate to have their location as our wedding venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Communicate with the coordinators to make sure they are all on the same page and have all the same information

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Tivoli Too was the perfect location for our wedding! Staff, venue, location and food was perfect! We couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else. All of our friends and family had a wonderful time and thought it was a beautiful location! Thank you Tivoli Too for our beautiful wedding!! :)

Katie
1 Review
05/29/2015

Tivoli Too's staff, venue, food, service, everything, was absolutely amazing! Our wedding was just amazing perfect and we didn't have to worry about anything because they took care of everything. We would recommend anyone this venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There are not enough good things I can say about Tivoli Too! We worked with several coordinators during our time with them, and our day of coordinators were Allison (rockstar!) and Ashley.
From our first visit to the venue, we were struck by their level of professionalism and organization. We were looking for something that would be low stress for us, but still be beautiful and not feel like a "wedding factory", and would still let us put a personal touch on things. -Food - the food was AMAZING! We served salmon and beef, and several guests made a point to tell us that it was the best food they'd ever eated at a wedding. The portions were all large, perfectly cooked, and plated nicely. The carrot cake was fabulous! Responsiveness- Every phone call and email was answered quickly and thoroughly, never felt like we were bothering them. We always felt like a priority. Vendors - definitely use their recommendations - we found our dj, photographer, and florist this way and they all had worked Tivoli before and the evening was seamless. Parking - easy/private lot. Value - We were shocked after touring the venue and finding out how affordable it was. Our wedding definitely looked like a much more "expensive" wedding, and its nice to have room in the budget for extras.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I loved this venue! The natural growing flowers were stunning! The tent for the reception was breath taking. The staff is amazing! Worked with us and helped us through the whole process. The food was delicious. Planning our wedding from Northern California, this venue was perfect! Couldn't ask for better.

3.4

There is no question that the location is beautiful and the people are wonderful. We did have some major issues with the caterer not paying attention to extreme allergies in spite of numerous reminders. Dinner service in general was not what one would expect from such a gorgeous venue.

April
05/21/2015

Loved this venue! So did all the guests! Everyone was amazed at how beautiful everything was. I didn't have to do much which was how I wanted it. Ashley was awesome and made sure everything was perfect! I highly recommend this venue and the staff that helped to make everything so special. :)

Recently Married

Venue has been very easy to get ahold of and is a good value for everything they offer in their all-inclusive package! However, I would like to have options on the cake flavor and be able to taste the cake and food beforehand which they do not offer. But overall this venue is amazing!!!!

Mariel
04/19/2015

This venue and there services were 5 star all the way!! I cannot say enough good things about them. I was hesitant to have my wedding at a venue that can potentially hold 3 events in one day, but the grounds were so beautiful and had all of the elements I was looking for in my wedding venue, as I wanted both the indoor and outdoor elements for my reception, and their large event tent in the open air courtyard was perfect. The fact that they hold so many weddings there just means they have the entire process down perfect. The entire event was seamless. As a bride, I saw nothing go wrong throughout the reception, and the little hiccups that occurred before the ceremony (the wind knocked down and broke one of my signs) were handled fast and efficiently, that I would not have even knew it happened had I not been told about it the next day. The day of coordinators were AWESOME. I felt so special on my day, as they treated me and my husband like royalty. They give you a list of "dont's" for their venue when you book them, but honestly, I felt their flexibility was above and beyond. They pretty much did whatever they had to so that I could have the wedding of my dreams, going out of their way to make things happen. The only complaint that I can think of is that the wedding was too short!! There are very specific time frames for their events, and if I could have it my way, I would have loved a little extra time, but I was aware of that going in, and if your wedding is smaller than mine (180 people), you might find that the time frame is perfect. They keep the whole event running like clockwork the day of, so there is time to get everything done. I would definitely recommend sticking with their suggested time line (example: They do the cake cutting immediately after the ceremony - Just Do it! we thought it was weird at first, but it was great, because everyone got to see it and it saves time!) And the price is great as it includes A LOT!!

Recently Married

We were recently married at Tivoli Too! and we are so happy with our decision to get married here. Everyone at Tivoli is so great and professional. They are willing to help you every step of the way. Their wedding package is great since it includes a lot of items which saves you time and stress from having to coordinate yet one more thing for your wedding. I would highly recommend this venue, you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter was married here on Jan 2, 2015. I cant say enough about the staff and coordinators, they were ever present for both the bride and groom. The site its self was one of the reasons we picked the venue an it did not disappoint. The food was amazing the chicken piccata was the best I have ever had ( I was worried since they don't offer a tasting) but all our family and friends have told us what a great event it was.

The fact that so much it included with there package makes this venue one of the best priced we found, an with the staff that was always ready to answer any question you couldn't ask for more.

If you are looking for a site that offers service, value and amazing food look no futher.

Debi Trione

Recently Married

Our reception was amazing but the road to the wedding with Tivoli was LONG! We were never able to do a tasting of our entrees (Never mentioned at time of signing contract). Some of the coordinators were very difficult. Would recommend but be prepared to pull out your wallet for EVERYTHING!

Kellie
11/15/2014

Everyone was so helpful to make our day special. They are super pet friendly. The venue is beautiful and made sure all our little details were done before we got there for the ceremony.

1 Review
Recently Married

We worked with Reilly and from the first meeting he helped us prepare for our big day. Everything from the landscape food DJ were fantastic.

Jane
10/11/2014

I truly wish we could rate this much higher than 5/5 because every tiny detail about Tivoli Too is first class. Their staff is beyond perfect! Riley, our wonderful Wedding Co-ordinator was just amazing. His lovely assistant, Ashley, was equally terrific. Our bartender, Shane, made certain everyone had whatever they wanted and the timing between all of them made it look effortless, though it must have been a tremendous amount of work.
The food was superb, the decor stunning and the mood created by the fabulous team at Tivoli Too is something every other venue who offers this sort of service should study and imitate. Simply put, they are THE BEST.
Wedding planning can be stressful and it is hard to know what the final cost will be.......but not at Tivoli. Everything is spelled out right from the get go.
Oh, I could just go on and on........