Timacuan Country Club

Value
Flexibility
Elisabeth
06/13/2015

David is truly a professional! If you have your wedding at Timacuan Country Club you will not be disappointed!!! David made sure that the night went smoothly, and even the vendors he recommended to us were fabulous! Our wedding was just what we wanted, and we didn't worry a bit, because we knew David had everything under control! In addition to having a fabulous coordinator, the space itself is just beautiful. The chandeliers are so stunning, that you can have minimal decoration and the space looks like a million bucks!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Nicholas
06/13/2015

My wife Liz and I had our reception with David at Timacuan on June 13th. The venue was decorated gorgeously and David provided us with a perfect evening. The food was spectacular and our guests are still complimenting us. We had one snafu with our cake vendor (they forgot to make our cake because they misplaced our paperwork) but David got on the phone with every baker he knew and informed us that if our vendor didn't pull through (thanks to some help from David, they did) he ensured us his people would get us a cake one way or another. We can't recommend David and his services at Timacuan enough. He was a large reason we booked at Timacuan and we were NOT disappointed.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Kerri
05/23/2015

The venue is so beautiful, the pictures do not do it justice. Some of my friends have more pics of the venue than of the people. The food was just amazing, everyone at the wedding was coming up to me saying how great the food was. We also had the Venetian Dessert Station, best desserts ever... Lemoncello shooters amazing... David DeAssis the planner is the most efficient, professional, accommodating and personable individual I have ever worked with. He was fabulous. The wedding was just most perfect day anyone could ever want. I would highly recommend Timacuan Golf and Country Club for any type of event they are having. Definitely 5 stars all the way.

Bruce
05/15/2015

The Operations Director, David, made himself available to address any questions or concerns he had. He was even able to make it stop raining so our event could be held outdoors two hours after the last showers. Our guests commented on the quality of the food and we repeatedly heard is was the best wedding food most guest had ever tasted. The beautiful event went on without a hitch. We were pleased with the efforts that David and staff made to make our day special.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding reception was absolutely beautiful. Timacuan has a rustic theme to it with beautiful high beams. There is also a hint of charm and romance with the amazing chandeliers. The food was fantastic as well- we had multiple guests come up to us to complement the food. David, the coordinator for Timacuan, made sure that everything was running smoothly from day one. He paid attention to every detail and made sure everything was to my liking. He was also very good at communication- answering all my emails very promptly. Everything about our reception was perfect! I highly recommend Timacuan!

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location
Private User
Recently Married

From day one, my wife and I knew we were in good hands. Immediately after meeting David we trusted him implicitly, it was at that point we knew Timacuan was the only destination we would consider for our reception. His guidance, organization, and planning helped us see a vision for our wedding day. The execution he delivered on our wedding day was absolutely perfect. The entire day was flawless and we could not be happier.
Many of our guests went out of their way to let us know how great the reception was. Many also commented it was the best wedding reception they have ever been to. I am sure they may have been a bit biased but we will take it ;)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

First of all, the venue is gorgeous. When my fiancé (now husband) and I were shopping around for our ceremony and reception spot, this was the one place that we stepped inside, looked at each other, and just knew it was absolutely the place for us. They recently (in the past few years) remodeled with gorgeous chandeliers, a striking bar area, and a cozy and modern bridal suite and locker room for the gentlemen. For our meal, we chose to do a buffet instead of a plated service, and the food was amazing! Our guests could not stop talking about the dinner selection, and even my father (a self-proclaimed food snob) was incredibly impressed and proclaimed it was hands-down the “best wedding food I’ve ever had.” David DeAssis, operations manager, acted as the day-off coordinator in addition to helping us every step of the planning process in making the necessary decisions leading up to the big day. We will also be eternally grateful for David’s quick responsiveness and flexibility during our event, as we had a bit of a “family emergency” mid-ceremony (everyone is okay though, thank goodness!) David took charge when we needed him to, and kept our event flowing as close to “as-planned” as possible. All in all, it is a lovely venue and you should definitely check it out!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Planning every detail of a wedding isn't easy! However, David not only MADE it simple but offered suggestions regarding food, vendors, etc that gave me peace of mind! I had many guests that were impressed with the meal AND appetizers ("best food at a wedding ever!") and the venue was gorgeous! We felt like we had our very own wedding planner with David! The rest of the staff was also friendly and helpful. Thanks to everyone at Timacuan for making my daughter's wedding day memorable and as worry-free as possible for a mother of the bride!

Private User
Recently Married

The people at Timacuan were very kind and willing to help! They were very professional and I loved how David helped us through the entire process, rehearsal day and stayed for the whole wedding day.

Kellie
02/21/2015

David was absolutely amazing! Our wedding reception was perfect, he took care of every little detail. I wouldn't have changed a thing. If you are getting married in the Orlando area I recommend Timacuan! All of guests loved the Venue! Thank you David for an amazing evening!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our reception was everything we wanted a more! David was a joy to work with and really helped make our wedding day special. All of our guests keep complementing us on our venue and the food was delicious. I would recommend this venue, trust me you will not be disappointed!

Jan
01/18/2015

Timacuan Golf Club was the perfect wedding and reception venue for our daughter's wedding. From our first visit mid-renovation, we knew it would be the perfect setting. David, the Director of Operations, provided us with our package options, and made suggestions regarding every detail, based on his experience. He guided us with food choices, schedule of events and set up. David responded to every email immediately, even when he was not working. The venue is stunning-from the patio overlooking the golf course where the ceremony was set up, to the elegant chandelier room with gorgeous bar. The fireplaces, both inside and out, added great ambience to the already perfect setting. All of the food was as delicious, as David promised. I would definitely recommend Timacuan to anyone looking for a wedding venue with elegance, high quality food and an overall positive experience.

Patricia
01/10/2015

David was great. Very professional and helpful. The venue was beautiful. The food was awesome Would recommend this venue for any type of event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We are so thankful we found Timacuan for our venue; what a beautiful place! More importantly David and the staff. We walked away feeling blessed! Our guest were happy and the food was amazing. Finding the right venue is one piece of the puzzle, but having the right coordinator makes all the difference. We can not Thank David enough for his dedication, genuine heart, and detail he put into our wedding and our wedding guest! We are so happy with our decision to make Timacuan our venue and would recommend to every bride and groom. David is amazing at what he does! Best wishes!

Gina
11/21/2014

Reflecting back on our special day there is only one thought that comes to mind...Simply Stunning!! My husband and I would like to extend our sincerest and warmest Thanks to Timacuan Golf & Country Club for the most memorable experience. The compliments on the ceremony, reception and the food have been non-stop since our wedding day! I can't keep track of how many times I've heard the words "exquisite" "beautiful" "stunning".
A special Thank You to David DeAssis (Director of Operations) for his expertise, advice and attentiveness!! You are the master in this business David...you helped make our day more than perfect! Thank you Thank You :)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Mary
11/14/2014

David was wonderful. He was very informative and he kept us appraised of all details in a timely manner. My biggest thanks to him though, is for the way he kept the planning and the wedding stress free for my daughter. Everyone should have a "David" help them with a wedding!
Timacuan itself was absolutely beautiful and the food was truly delicious. The feedback from our guests was all glowing.