Timacuan Country Club

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

From day one, my wife and I knew we were in good hands. Immediately after meeting David we trusted him implicitly, it was at that point we knew Timacuan was the only destination we would consider for our reception. His guidance, organization, and planning helped us see a vision for our wedding day. The execution he delivered on our wedding day was absolutely perfect. The entire day was flawless and we could not be happier.
Many of our guests went out of their way to let us know how great the reception was. Many also commented it was the best wedding reception they have ever been to. I am sure they may have been a bit biased but we will take it ;)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

First of all, the venue is gorgeous. When my fiancé (now husband) and I were shopping around for our ceremony and reception spot, this was the one place that we stepped inside, looked at each other, and just knew it was absolutely the place for us. They recently (in the past few years) remodeled with gorgeous chandeliers, a striking bar area, and a cozy and modern bridal suite and locker room for the gentlemen. For our meal, we chose to do a buffet instead of a plated service, and the food was amazing! Our guests could not stop talking about the dinner selection, and even my father (a self-proclaimed food snob) was incredibly impressed and proclaimed it was hands-down the “best wedding food I’ve ever had.” David DeAssis, operations manager, acted as the day-off coordinator in addition to helping us every step of the planning process in making the necessary decisions leading up to the big day. We will also be eternally grateful for David’s quick responsiveness and flexibility during our event, as we had a bit of a “family emergency” mid-ceremony (everyone is okay though, thank goodness!) David took charge when we needed him to, and kept our event flowing as close to “as-planned” as possible. All in all, it is a lovely venue and you should definitely check it out!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Planning every detail of a wedding isn't easy! However, David not only MADE it simple but offered suggestions regarding food, vendors, etc that gave me peace of mind! I had many guests that were impressed with the meal AND appetizers ("best food at a wedding ever!") and the venue was gorgeous! We felt like we had our very own wedding planner with David! The rest of the staff was also friendly and helpful. Thanks to everyone at Timacuan for making my daughter's wedding day memorable and as worry-free as possible for a mother of the bride!

Recently Married

The people at Timacuan were very kind and willing to help! They were very professional and I loved how David helped us through the entire process, rehearsal day and stayed for the whole wedding day.

Kellie
02/21/2015

David was absolutely amazing! Our wedding reception was perfect, he took care of every little detail. I wouldn't have changed a thing. If you are getting married in the Orlando area I recommend Timacuan! All of guests loved the Venue! Thank you David for an amazing evening!

Jan
01/18/2015

Timacuan Golf Club was the perfect wedding and reception venue for our daughter's wedding. From our first visit mid-renovation, we knew it would be the perfect setting. David, the Director of Operations, provided us with our package options, and made suggestions regarding every detail, based on his experience. He guided us with food choices, schedule of events and set up. David responded to every email immediately, even when he was not working. The venue is stunning-from the patio overlooking the golf course where the ceremony was set up, to the elegant chandelier room with gorgeous bar. The fireplaces, both inside and out, added great ambience to the already perfect setting. All of the food was as delicious, as David promised. I would definitely recommend Timacuan to anyone looking for a wedding venue with elegance, high quality food and an overall positive experience.

Patricia
01/10/2015

David was great. Very professional and helpful. The venue was beautiful. The food was awesome Would recommend this venue for any type of event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We are so thankful we found Timacuan for our venue; what a beautiful place! More importantly David and the staff. We walked away feeling blessed! Our guest were happy and the food was amazing. Finding the right venue is one piece of the puzzle, but having the right coordinator makes all the difference. We can not Thank David enough for his dedication, genuine heart, and detail he put into our wedding and our wedding guest! We are so happy with our decision to make Timacuan our venue and would recommend to every bride and groom. David is amazing at what he does! Best wishes!

Gina
11/21/2014

Reflecting back on our special day there is only one thought that comes to mind...Simply Stunning!! My husband and I would like to extend our sincerest and warmest Thanks to Timacuan Golf & Country Club for the most memorable experience. The compliments on the ceremony, reception and the food have been non-stop since our wedding day! I can't keep track of how many times I've heard the words "exquisite" "beautiful" "stunning".
A special Thank You to David DeAssis (Director of Operations) for his expertise, advice and attentiveness!! You are the master in this business David...you helped make our day more than perfect! Thank you Thank You :)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Mary
11/14/2014

David was wonderful. He was very informative and he kept us appraised of all details in a timely manner. My biggest thanks to him though, is for the way he kept the planning and the wedding stress free for my daughter. Everyone should have a "David" help them with a wedding!
Timacuan itself was absolutely beautiful and the food was truly delicious. The feedback from our guests was all glowing.

Avery
11/08/2014

I had both my wedding and rehearsal dinner at Timacuan. I wish I knew how to express what an amazing experience we had!
The venue itself was perfect. We had just over 200 people and no one felt crowded. Plus, the outdoor patio was a popular spot for our guests after dinner. The food was amazing and everyone said the dessert bar we chose was perfect. The staff was so friendly and helpful.
I had no idea what went into planning a wedding, but David, the Director of Operations, worked with us closely every step of the way. He was accessible, honest, and accommodating. Anything I wanted, he took care of. Any questions I had (and there were many) he responded quickly. It was so nice to work with someone who grows to know you so well that they can anticipate what you'll like or what you'll need. I didn't stress about a single thing the day of my wedding, and I could not be more grateful for David and for Timacuan. Truly a perfect experience.

Recently Married

We could not have found a better location for our daughter's wedding. The food was wonderful. The room was beautiful. The servers were very attentive. The timeline provided by Timacuan made our event a success and David kept everything on track. Thank you!

Recently Married

Our wedding couldn't have been anymore PERFECT and AMAZING. David at Timacuan was amazing from the start. He made our vision come to light and made sure our day was exactly how we wanted. The venue was such a steal for the quality of food, service, and location. All of our guests kept saying how it was the most fun and beautiful wedding they had been to as well as the best food they've had at a wedding. Overall, I wouldn't change a thing. We had a perfect venue with absolutely no complaints at all. I have already recommended this venue to a bride who has booked and will continue to recommend. Thank you David and everyone at Timacuan!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Timacuan Golf & Country Club is by far the most luxurious venue for a Central Florida wedding. This venue provides a coordinator, which is a huge plus. His name is David and his expertise alone is enough reason for them to justify their pricing. David will not only create a wonderful wedding for you, but he will anticipate any hiccups that might occur along the way so that there is a plan in place in case a problem arises. He remains calm when everything else seems hectic too. On the day of the wedding, David even let my parents and I see the kitchen (something most venues hide) and it was the cleanest kitchen I have ever seen. Every one of the staff members introduced themselves to us too. I especially remember Kim, because she treated every one of my wedding guests as if they were her own family. The food at Timacuan was fresh and delicious. All of my guests complimented the food, and they're still talking about it. We had Mahi Mahi Picatta, Filet Mignon, and Chicken Marsala. We also had a dessert bar with more desserts on it than there were guests. Every wedding guest has told me that they felt like they were at an exclusive event and I have Timacuan, David, and his team to thank for that.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Timacuan is a beautiful location and David is wonderful. Even in July it was nice and breezy for the outside ceremony and the inside location for the wedding was absolutely perfect. David was great to work with and very quick to respond to any emails. I would recommend this location to anyone. They have a great room for the bride to get ready in with plenty of space and beautiful backdrops for pictures. Being able to go out on the course for pictures after the wedding was wonderful and I know they will be great shots. Thank you David for a wonderful night.

Timacuan Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Arlene, and what an amazing family you made with your new kids. I hope you all the best of happiness and joy in life. Please stay in touch though I know you are not as close to us as before. Good Luck.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

David is great. He's very professional, pays attention to detail and makes sure that the day is perfect not only for the bride and groom but for the guest as well. Everyone enjoyed themselves. The venue looked beautiful, the food was outstanding and the Timacuan staff are very delightful people. We had an amazing time. Planning a wedding is a job within itself and can be stressful but David made it as stress free as possible. From beginning to end he was on top of everything. Made sure that all went according to plan. Even in the mist of so many appointment changes, last minute details or mishaps in between, David was patient and assured me that everything will be fine and that I will have the best wedding reception. I couldn't have asked for anything more. David thank you so much. You're AWESOME!!

Timacuan Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Sabrina, I am so lucky to have been able to be part of your wedding and your cousin Jessica's wedding. I hope married life is treating you well. May you always be as blessed and happy, as you were on your wedding day.