Tiger Lily Invitations

Tiger Lily Invitations

Cornelia, GA 30531 | map
Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Embossed, Engraving, Recycled...

Quality of Service:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica and her staff provided us with the utmost professional and compassionate character while walking us through each detail for making our wedding invitations the most amazing reflection of our romantic/sophisticated wedding. Her attention to detail and follow up was impeccable and much appreciated. Jessica stepped out for us when we were faced with a tragic and sudden loss by making adjustments for us after our invitations were printed.
We would HIGHLY recommend Tiger Lily for anyone who truly wants to get the job done right!

Shannon and Jordan

• Wedding: 04/18/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica was amazing to work with. Our invitations were better than we could have dreamed for the price we paid. My mother-in-law loved them so much that she bought us thank you notes to match. Jessica was highly responsive and sent everything out very quickly with no errors. I couldn't have asked for more.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica was so great to work with! She answered all of my questions quickly and had our invitations done and mailed quicker than anticipated! I would definitely recommend her services!! Wonderful quality as well!

• Wedding: 10/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved the experience of working with Jessica for my wedding invitations. She was completely professional, helpful, attentive, and sweet. I adore how our invites turned out. We customized colors and wording. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't have been happier with our invitations! No one else had mint & gold perfectly to match our colors and they came out absolutely beautiful! The lady I worked with through Etsy to get them ordered was extremely nice and helpful as well!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica made our wedding invitations and they were absolutly perfect. She even helped with the wording since we were having a private ceremony. Everyone raved about how beautiful they were!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica created my invitations, wedding signage, and programs! She was fantastic to work with and the final products were so beautiful. All of my guests raved about how fantastic the invitations, table numbers, programs, and signage were. It was all cohesive and beautiful! I can't thank Jessica enough for her patience and talent!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful well crafted invitations and reasonable prices. Great communication and professionalism.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are thrilled with our wedding invitations! Thank you so very much for your exceptional attention to our needs and concerns. We will certainly keep you in mind for future needs. I am happy to recommend your services without reservation!

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Jessica on my wedding invitations, place cards, menus, and ceremony programs and would definitely recommend Tiger Lily Invitations to anyone seeking high-quality stationary at a great value. We had so many compliments from guests regarding the uniqueness of our rustic wedding invitations. Jessica was extremely professional, courteous, reliable, timely, and easy to work with.

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica was professional, courteous, responsive, easy to work with, and helped me create the most gorgeous invitations for my wedding!
I researched invitations extensively when I was planning my wedding, and I ordered dozens of samples. I wasn't quite happy with any of them, though, and that's when I came across Tiger Lily on Etsy. Her invitations were beautiful, well-designed, and good quality! I knew as soon as I got the sample that I had found what I was looking for. Jessica helped me personalize everything in a timely manner, and everything arrived just as I ordered it (and faster than I expected!)
I got tons of compliments on the invitations, and felt like they really represented my style. I definitely plan to use Jessica again and recommend her to anyone with stationary needs!

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Jessica on my wedding invitations and programs! I have nothing but wonderful things to say. She was quick, easy to work with, always very polite, and professional. She did not ever push her thoughts onto me but did make a few very helpful recommendations when I asked for guidance. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone for anything!

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
4.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

The invitations were beautiful and a great price. We did RSVP postcards that were designed by the vendor with our address printed on them.

The only thing I would complain about is her responsiveness to e-mails and turnaround time. Both were a little longer than anticipated/wanted.

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Tiger Lily Invitations was the best part of my wedding vendor experience, hands down. Jessica (the owner) was always professional, always available, and always helpful. Here are just a few examples of why:

- Jessica helped us a great deal with invitation wording, as she has great expertise in adjusting from very formal to very informal weddings. We didn't have to labor over every word - she had all of that information at hand!

- Jessica also helped us a great deal with the design. She took our description of the wedding style and had three full invitation samples ready for our meeting. It was so easy to pick our favorite, make some adjustments, and go from there!

- My mom started searching for things to give over to Jessica because she was so wonderful, timely, and professional. Our favor tags, programs, and even the thank-you notes for after the wedding went over to Jessica to handle. All of it was perfect, beautiful, and on time!

- We had two last minute changes to the wedding party and thus to the wedding program, but Jessica stayed calm and unstressed even after receiving three emails from me saying "change this! No, wait, keep it maybe? GAH!" She went out of her way to give us all the time we needed to put out those (unavoidable) fires and get us a beautiful program, and we still had the programs well before the wedding.

Honestly, I can't praise her enough. My recommendation is to not hesitate and to go with Tiger Lily Invitations!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiger Lily Invitations and Jessica were amazing to work with. She worked on short notice with me, was always available to answer my questions, provided great creative ideas without being overpowering, and made my BEAUTIFUL wedding invites. When shipping my invites, I could tell she used a lot of care to protect the gorgeous invites, and not a bow was crushed! I received so many compliments on these invites! Next time I need anything, I will definitely go with Tiger Lily Invitations.

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Tiger Lily Invitations. Jessica was great to work with and my invitations came out just as beautiful as they looked in the photos. I would recommend this co. to anyone who is looking for beautiful, high-quality invitations.

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
706-949-0088
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards