Tiffany's Floral Creations

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Tiffany was the second florist I contacted. I had a specific vision with the first florist drawn up, then I told her I was going to check around for pricing. Long story short, the first vendor fell through and Tiffany ended up helping me bring the ideas I had created with the first florist to life. I was impressed that she amazing creating someone else's ideas to life using only my explanations, small scale representations, and pictures from pinterest. On my wedding day I couldn't believe how well the flowers turned out. I got many compliments from guests and her willingness to help with decorating the reception venue helped ease stress for me immensely.

Services Used: Flowers

Tiffany did an amazing job on my wedding flowers- they were even more beautiful than I had envisioned. I got so many compliments on them! The price was very reasonable and she even included vases and directions on how to care for them.

Private User
1+ year ago

Tiffany did an absolutely AMAZING job on the flowers for our June 2013 wedding! The first time we met, we were impressed by the number of samples she had including previous floral arrangements as well as the different types of flowers available. She was always on time for appointments leading up to our big day and was happy to make any changes we suggested along the way. Not only did she communicate well with us, but she also worked with the company doing our cake to insure the flowers were on time and available to be put on the cakes. We received so many compliments from our guests on the quality of the flowers as well as her close attention to detail. We highly recommend Tiffany's Floral Creations and greatly appreciate her hard work in making our day so special!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers were exactly what we were looking for. We got several compliment on the bouquets as many people hadnt seen some of the flowers in the bouquets. but it was a perfect blue and silver bouquet

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Tiffany did an awesome job for my wedding! She was extremely helpful the first time we met to discuss arrangements. I had absolutely no clue what type of flowers, etc. that I wanted and I simply provided her with a few samples of pics and colors I liked and she did FABULOUS! Would definitely recommend her for any wedding or other occasion! Also, is very easy to work with, gets back to you quickly and very organized. (written by bride)

Kylie
08/18/2012

Amazing florist! She did an excellent job! 100% recommended! I loved, loved, LOVED my wedding flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

Tiffany was our florist for our wedding, and she was outstanding! I first saw her at a bridal fair and loved her designs. She is very laid back, yet professional and knows what she is doing. I honestly had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted. Tiffany was able to show me all different kinds and let me know the prices so we were able to come up with beautiful arrangements for a good price. She is very affordable and will work with you if you have a budget in mind. She was always available to answer questions/concerns, and was willing to meet up with me when I wanted to. I would definitely recommend Tiffany!

Services Used: Flowers

Tiffany was great to work with, Creative, Professional, and great Customer Service. Thank you Tiffany!

Services Used: Flowers

I recently worked with Tiffany on a wedding. The flowers were beautiful, Tiffany was professional and made everything go very smoothly. Highly recammend her to anyone!

Services Used: Flowers

Loved the creation for my floral decorations from Tiffany's Floral Creations. She made my visions come to life and I loved her work.

Services Used: Flowers

First off I must say that Tiffany was more than accommodating to my busy work and school schedules for our appointments. She is very professional, creative, and completely reasonably priced. I came to her with a slightly tricky task of putting a miniature sized tractor into my bouquet so that it wasn’t noticeable to anyone except for me. Tiffany went above and beyond with meeting my request putting me into instant tears when I saw the finished product on my wedding day. I needed that special something with me and she made it happen. She also brought different ideas to the table, for instance using thistle for the groomsmen boutonnieres. They turned out absolutely gorgeous and were also something different that I hadn’t seen done before. I also have to mention that the flowers actually arrived early to the church, so the instant I walked in it was already something checked off the list of things to worry about! Perfect!

Services Used: Flowers

Hands down Tiffany is the best florist around! She did the flowers for my wedding and saw my vision and turned it into reality! They were exactly what I imagined and more! She is so easy to work with and is so experienced that she can tell you if you are missing someone in your wedding party for flowers! She is incredibly flexible and her work is flawless!

Services Used: Flowers

Tiffany was AMAZING!!! Her flowers were exactly what I had pictured for my wedding day and literally took my breath away. She was always able to meet with me whenever I felt the need and the flowers for the cost were unbeatable. I would definitely recommend Tiffany to anyone who want GORGEOUS flowers for their wedding day!

Services Used: Flowers

Tiffany was very helpful, support and responsible. I am coming for abroad country where you choose flowers seeing those and not only by pictures, Tiffany gave me the opportunity so I felt very comfortable and happy with the service. I definitively recommend her service.

Services Used: Flowers

Tiffany did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! I only had a few ideas for what I wanted and she did an awesome job helping us! The flowers were beautiful and the price was even better!

Services Used: Flowers

Tiffany does an amazing job! Our flowers looked awesome and we had so many compliments on the bouquets, centerpiece and the alter arrangement. I was so happy with my bouquet she was able to include my grandmother’s locket and made it look perfect! I would highly recommend Tiffany.