Tiffany Envid - Harpist

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
1+ year ago

Tiffany is a professional musician who has a well designed business plan and is sensitive and flexible to the changeable nature of event requirements.

Brittany
08/18/2013

The Music was absolutely perfect!! My guests kept coming up to me telling me how wonderful the harp sounded!! I only wish I could have came and listened to all of the music! :)

1+ year ago

Tiffany allowed me to choose a variety of songs for our ceremony, even offering to learn songs that she did not have in her repertoire. She plays beautifully and was easy and wonderful to work with. Definitely recommend.

Charles
09/22/2012

Tiffany was excellent to work with. She plays beautifully and definitely added that special touch to our daughter's wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I would highly recommend her for any event. She is, in a word, exceptional!

Jeanette
09/02/2012

Tiffany had great communication and was very flexible with my lack of communication in all the crazy planning. She played exactly what I asked and the music was beautiful!

Groom
09/01/2012

Whoa! Just book her period. For all that you can spend on other ceremony musicians, a single harpist is simply just the most effective and pleasing use of resources. I cannot stress how valuable Tiffany was to setting the mood for our ceremony. And the fact that she was so experienced, recognizing some of our arrangement requests simply would not work well on the harp was truly a blessing, even when I was insistent. I wish we had ran into the financial constraints we had, because I would have loved to give her a BIG tip. Instead, I am telling the world that if you are planning a wedding, just save your self the headache and book her - even if you half to fly her in. It's money we'll spent.

Misti
08/25/2012

I am extremely satisfied with my decision to have Tiffany perform during our wedding ceremony. Tiffany was always extremely responsive to emails, and was always professional. She added many extra touches that really showed that she cared about performing at our wedding. Tiffany answered all of my questions, explained her services, and provided her expert opinion at all times.

I worked with many awesome vendors when planning my wedding, but Tiffany was by far the most organized and responsive vendor. She was extremely friendly and had excellent follow through. I loved the CD and personalized note that I received after booking her as the harpist for our wedding. All of our wedding guests raved about the harp performance. I couldn't be more satisfied with booking Tiffany to perform at our wedding, and I would highly recommend her services to add that extra "wow factor" to any event!

beautiful music; wonderful experience

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We could not have been more pleased with Tiffany Envid's services! She did an absolutely beautiful job. She was a joy to work with and was very accommodating. We would highly recommend her to anyone who is need of her services. We hope to use her again for future events!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Tiffany was so wonderful to work with. She answered all questions thoroughly and is very knowledgeable about ceremony music, different denominations, and how each couple is different in what they are looking for. So sweet and easy to work with. All questions were answered timely and the ceremony was so beautiful thanks to her and the other musicians she organized for the day. I highly recommend Tiffany!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Tiffany did an excellent job. The music was absolutely beautiful and I will use her again for my other 2 children!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Tiffany made my favorite songs sound so beautiful!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

She was on time, very professionally dressed, and overall a great choice for my wedding day! Very beautifully played.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

All guests thought the music was lovely and elegant. Tiffany responded to all communication and even helped me when I lost her worksheet! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Tiffany did an excellent job! She was on time and setup ready to play for the wedding. I would definitely recommend her. Very Friendly!

2+ years ago

Tiffany played the harp for my ceremony music at my wedding. She is truly a wonderful lady! Her talent for playing the harp is nothing short of amazing. She always got back to me almost instantly about any questions or comments I had. She was a joy to work with and talk to...if I could do it all over again...would definitely have her again!!!