Thurman's Food Factory Inc

Thurman's Food Factory Inc

Monroe, LA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4.7
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The cakes were AMAZING! The lady worked with us and actually made a groom's cake that looked like a missile for my husband. They definitely have the best tasting cakes in Monroe...and their food is delish too! Everytime I went into the shop I had to purchase their lunch plate. :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My cakes were more than I ever expected them to be. They can do anything that you see in a picture and even better.

Services Used: Catering

Thurman's did the grooms and the wedding cake. The cakes were the talk of the reception. They were exactly what we pictured and the taste of the cake was delicious. I still have many of my out of town guest wishing to have more of the cakes.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Best cake we had ever tasted. Thurman's should be proud of their creations!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Thurman was very easy to work with. I just gave him a few details of what I wanted for the wedding and groom's cake, and he read my mind! He make the cakes exactly how I pictured them.

3.8

Thurman's did our wedding cake and our groom's cake. The actual taste of the cake was wonderful, the look of both of them had something wanting. Neither were the way I asked for them to be. Granted Thurman himself did not do them, another baker did. THe price of the cake was a bit overpriced for what we got. Had it looked the way I intended it to be, it would have been very acceptable - but it wasn't. The did not do the food for the reception but I have had it at many different parties. Their food is wonderful, and is always displayed beautifully.

4.1

Food was wonderful, and they worked well with my florist for my cake decorations. They also handled the rehearsal dinner, based on a theme, which was great! They normally have to make the cake if they're catering, but they do make exceptions for special cases (i.e. family member making the cake, special punch recipe...etc). They make a little basket of food for the couple to take from the reception.

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake

Great job catering our food. It was all just how we had immagined.

Services Used: Catering