The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.

Favorite
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We so enjoyed having the Wilmington Photo Booth at our wedding! The staff was extremely professional and always had a smile on their faces. They provided our guests with a wonderful and high quality experience. I recommend this company!

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Rebecca and Congrats!

Recently Married

Everyone at our wedding had a great time with the photo booth, and the keepsake photo album that they put together for you to take home at the end is priceless. Peter was amazing to work with, and the photo booth added such a special touch to our big day. This company was great and I would recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I'm so happy we decided to do a photo booth and even happier we chose Wilmington Photo Booth Co.! Everyone had so much fun with it! Pete was really easy to work with, as were the women who staffed the event (I didn't catch their names, but they were very professional!). The book they put together for us was really nice. The qualify of the pictures was great, too (much better than I would have thought given other photo booth pictures I've seen)! Highly recommend!

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you Laura!! And Congratulations!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely the best photo booth company! Everyone loved all the pictures and props!

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. responded with the following comments:

Thanks much! Our pleasure!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Peter and The Wilmington Photo Booth Company were great! Peter gave us a great price and the booth was a huge hit! Peter was always prompt in getting back to me, and he answered all of the questions I had leading up to the day of the wedding. I'm so glad we made room in our budget for it, as it gave us some great pictures and our guests had a wonderful time using it.

One of the things that really sold me on using The Wilmington Photo Booth Company was that each person in the booth got a copy of the pictures taken (no matter how many people!). I've attended weddings where the guests may only get one or 2 copies of the photo strip, even if there were several people in the booth, and then you have to figure out how to share the pictures. This way, each of the guests in the picture got a copy of the strip, AND my husband and I got a memory book at the end of the night with a copy of each of the picture strips taken throughout the night.

I would totally recommend The Wilmington Photo Booth Company to anyone looking for a booth for any future event!

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. responded with the following comments:

Thanks very much Caitlin! It was a pleasure to be there. And Congrats!

Katie
05/09/2015

Peter and the Wilmington Photo Booth were great to work and so helpful in all of the planning. Everyone at the wedding loved the photo booth, and the memory book is a great memento to have! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Recently Married

My fiance and I priced out a few other photobooth companies for our January 17th 2015 wedding and Wilmington Photobooth was by far the easiest to get a hold of and best value. They had props that went with our themed wedding (we had a 1920s style wedding) and helped place the second print out of everyone in our very own scrapbook. Peter was great to work with and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photobooth in the area.

Why thank you!!!

Recently Married

Very responsive and professional! We had such a great time with wilmington photo booth at our wedding!

Recently Married

My husband and I were very happy with Peter Marroni at The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. We got their name from my husband's brother and his wife. They had used them for their wedding. Peter was very easy to work with and was quick at getting back to us.

We would highly recommend using them! Everyone at the wedding loved having the photobooth! It is a great memory for your guests, and we got lots of laughs looking at our album of our guests pictures!

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. responded with the following comments:

Why thank you!!! and Congrats!

Tomisha
10/25/2014

Me and my husband really enjoyed ourselves wit the photo booth everybody did our guests love it
And there prices are reasonable

Melony
10/18/2014

We are beyond happy that we picked The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. to be apart of our wedding day. The attendants for the booth did an awesome job. Our guests had so much fun in the booth and we absolutely love our personalized photo book with all their pictures and messages. Peter was amazing and truly professional - he paid attention to every detail and I never had to contact him which was a huge relief with so much planning needed to be done.

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. responded with the following comments:

Why thank you Melony! And congrats to you both!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Wilmington Photo Booth is always a pleasure to work with, especially working with the owner Pete. They worked my wedding a month ago and everything went so well. They were professional, friendly and accommodating. I am glad I ordered the photo book, it was great to look at the next day!

I would recommend the Wilmington Photo Booth to anyone!

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you Nicole, our pleasure!!!

Debbie
10/11/2014

The Photo Booth was a huge hit. We had personalized props which made it even more special. The photos provide lasting memories of my daughters wonderful day.

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. responded with the following comments:

Why thanks Debbie! It was a pleasure to be there!

Victoria
09/27/2014

I hired the Wilmington Photo Booth Co. For my wedding and would recommend them to anyone looking to rent a photobooth.

Thank you!

Kelly
09/20/2014

The photobooth was fantastic. Everyone loved it. Peter was great to work with when setting up the request. The staff on site was spectacular! She did a great job dealing with guests and was so friendly!

Awesome, thanks Kelly! What a great night :) congrats

Nancy
08/28/2014

A++++++ Great addition to the wedding venue!! Thank you so much for your services - EVERYONE had a great time with the Photo Booth - LOVE the album too!! Will recommend you to everyone! A must-have at every event!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Thanks Nancy!! congrats!!