The Westin New Orleans Canal Place

Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

PERFECT in every way. Our wedding was so stress-free and beautiful. From what I hear, the food was amazing, too! :)

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was an out of town bride, so I had both my room blocks and my ceremony at The Westin. The rooms were nice, the ceremony space was lovely, and they were absolutely AMAZING to work with. Responsive, accommodating, and pleasant. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
MaggieB83
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The Westin was the perfect venue for our wedding. We wanted an outside feel but didn't want to do it outside incase of bad weather. The Plimsoll Club where our reception was held was the perfect outdoor indoor feel. A lot of our guests hung out outside on the balcony. The glass windows allowed a perfect view of the MS river. The best surprise was our personal attendant through the night who was always right there with our favorite cocktails. Our guests loved the food even though we didn't get to try everything. And a lot of our guests thought we spent a lot more money based on the service and food than we really did. Emily Haymen was very helpful and made everything come into place. She was very flexible with what we wanted and worked with our budget. I would highly recommend the Wesitn!

• Wedding: 03/12/2011
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We actually had a block of rooms for out-of-town guests at this hotel. It was priced right and has perfect location. It is close enough to the French Quarters that everything is in walking distance but far enough way to avoid noise. Our planner was bubbly, professional and very responsive.

• Wedding: 05/29/2010
5.0/5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Emily Hayman at the Westin made sure that everything ran smoothly which it did. She added special touches like bringing wine and cheese to my suite the night before the wedding and made sure to have two glasses of champagne waiting for my husband and I when we arrived for the reception from the church. She was amazing. (And the food was spectacular).

• Wedding: 04/09/2010
504-553-5106
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards