The Wedding Violinist

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Monica did an excellent job. We had a solo violinist and it fit beautifully with our outdoor ceremony. She has a good selection of classical and contemporary song choices as well. I highly recommend Monica for any wedding or event!

Profile Picture
Private User
05/04/2013

Fantastic. We only had a solo violinist which I was worried about with the song choices, but she did SUCH an amazing job....extremely talented. My guests were complimenting me on my choice all night!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

The Wedding Violinist, Monica Jenks was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. She was very professional and timely. The music she provided was classic and elegant.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Thank you Monica for providing unique and requested music for our wedding,we loved it all.Though sometimes communicating was difficult being that also i was from out of town,this had not hindered your timely arrival on our wedding day and we appreciated your professionalism and talent! We are so thankful you were a part of our big day.take care!- Diana & Matthew Miller married 8/18/12

Services Used: Ceremony Music

These guys are fabulous and more affordable than New Arts Ensemble!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I have nothing but good to say about our violinist. She was on time and played beautifully. All of our special request were met with enthusiasim. The price is definitely worth it- there were others that we had heard that were way more expensive but not at all as good. We loved it.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

The Wedding Violinist was perfect for our smaller ceremony in our beach home. We were able to choose our traditional music from a list and plan the wedding ceremony by email. It was an easy way to plan, submit and not worry about the rest. There was only one brief difficulty with responsiveness likely due to email or server problems with either my or their server as I had chosen to converse by email rather than phone. We were able to catch up with another attempt and all was arranged quickly.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

The violinist was wonderful. Very easy to work with, and played beautifully. A solo violinist was perfect in Whitefield Chapel.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

It was great having a violinist for our outdoor reception. We had to pay a travel fee for a violinist from another area. However, a different violinst arrived that day that lived in our area and it was no problem getting the owner to refund our travel fee.