The Wedding Seamstress

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This dress was VERY busy-with flowers and beading it would be a lot of work to fix it. I took it to the wedding seamstress on the recommendation of a friend, they were really helpful and sweet. They gave me the rundown on my options, as they could tell I was thinking budget the whole time, so we had a cheap cheaper and cheapest option, which was nice. Deedee could tell I was pretty devastated about the dress, so she gave me a big hug, which really helped alleviate some of the anxiousness I was feeling. She and her assistants were very professional and comforting and even told me that they suggest I go get other quotes because it’s important to know what’s out there, etc. so I did, but I didn’t get the same feeling from anyone else I spoke with and certainly no one gave me an understanding hug and one seamstress said she just flat would not work on this type of dress, ”too much going on” another seamstress wanted to put a ribbon on the bottom (?um, no) and another wanted an insane amount of money to work on it. Dee dee knows all about the mechanics of a dress in relation to body movements and measurements, which is important (you want to sit down). Also had some helpful hints on female body fluctuations too. She told me what to expect, what she could do and how to do it. She gave me a price and that was exactly what we were charged. This is by far the cleanest, most attentive, most sincere and knowledgeable place you can find in the wedding dress business. They have several custom gowns and had redone some older gowns with a makeover, they looked amazing. You can really tell these folks love what they do and try to make everyone feel like a princess for their big day.

Services Used: Dress & Attire