The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are going to get married in Vegas, do it at the Wynn! Darlene and Rachel were so responsive and flexible with every email! We got married on 12/13/14 in the Primrose Garden. The garden itself is stunning with no decorations, but the candle and rose petal additions made it look magical! I can't say enough about how professional and wonderful the Wynn made our day. We were made to feel special at every turn. When I asked for a last minute glass of champagne, it was there in a flash. Even when we forgot to give them our CD for our exit song (because it was not on the list) it played anyway. Instead of reminding me to get them the disc, they went out of their way to find it for us, play it, and never even said a word! The flowers included in our package were stunning and stayed fresh for days. We did get an upgrade on photography and would suggest it to any couple. We got an extra hour inside, then some "off site" time where we got great photos on the strip. Emily was outstanding! She managed to get us the most gorgeous photos, all while clearing out massive crowds of people in the casino... you would have thought we had the whole place to ourselves! Our entire experience at the Wynn was first class. I honestly can't think of a single criticism. It really was our perfect day!

We held our reception across the street at the Capitol Grille, which I will also review.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This review is long overdue!

My wife and I were married on 11/14/14 in the Lavender Salon and it was just fantastic! Reverend Walter performed a beautiful ceremony (that our guests are still raving about) and our wedding coordinator Darlene Wilson didn't miss a beat!!! My wife and I wouldn't have changed a thing!!! The Wynn Wedding Salons are a class act and we can't recommend them enough!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding consultants, Kabbie and Sheena, did a wonderful job and gave us tremendous support through out our wedding planning. Since we planned a destination wedding, it was not easy for us to find reliable vendors for the ceremony but Wynn had all the professionals in house and we could easily arrange the flower, photo, reception from one stop with the best quality that we could think of. Kabbie and Sheena were always very responsive and warm to my emails and phone calls. Because of them we could have a stress-free wedding and only bring beautiful memories from Wynn back to home. If someone is looking for an elegant Las Vegas wedding I would definitely recommend Wynn wedding salon.

We had the reception at the Country club at Wynn and the chef did such a wonderful job for the course menu. Also, the photography team from Wynn took stunning pictures of us and the guest through out the ceremony and reception.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Becky at the Wynn and the staff at the County Club Restaurant are simply amazing at they do. Becky is professional, accommodating, pleasant and really, really cares about your day. The venue is magnificiently beautiful and the food at the restaurant was incredible. I will highly recommend hiring The Wedding Salons at the Wynn for your special day but make sure Becky Salvo is your wedding coordinator. Thanks Becky xoxo

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We read so many online reviews about the many Vegas wedding chapels and looking back, I am now 100% certain we made the right decision. Becky and Shelby at the Wynn treated us like we were the only bride and groom in the house and made our celebration so special that we are now just so sad that it is over! We read so many horror story reviews about chapels where people felt that they were on a wedding production line with the next bride walking up the aisle on their tails, but if we were on such a production line at the Wynn, I never would have known! The service at the Wynn wedding chapel is professional, friendly, totally personal, elegant and really, all round exceptional! Nothing is too much trouble and the ladies made all the preparations so easy for us considering that we were doing everything from the UK. On the day everything was so perfectly timed right down the tiniest detail! Becky and Shelby are on hand to make sure everything is exactly as you desired but at the same time manage to be completely invisible! Chapel time is well planned and booked so that you are not rushed which made our very small event so relaxed and personal and allowed us to make the most of our photography time with Matt who got us some great photo memories which we will cherish. The online webcasting was fabulous and meant that all our friends and family could watch from home and they said the quality was excellent - they even sorted out a moment in the ceremony for us to deliver a special message to everyone at home ! Reverend Richard was amazing, his delivery was heart felt and genuine and brought many a watcher to tears! We only had 9 guests and really wanted a nice, elegant, not tacky, romantic 'atmosphere' and the Wynn delivers 100 times over - and everyone who watched at home has said exactly the same! If you have not seen the newly refurbished wedding salon - one word .....'stunning' Thank you for a perfect day!

• Wedding: 10/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We cannot say enough good things about our wedding last weekend at the Wynn. It was beyond perfect! AnnMarie was the absolute best person to deal with in setting up our day. We live on the east coast and travel to Vegas a few times a year. We wanted a small destination wedding and on one of our trips to Vegas just started checking places out and the Wynn was one of the few we went to. The moment we sat down with AnnMarie and saw the outdoor Primrose Courtyard, we knew this was the place. We did travel back 2 times prior to our wedding to meet up and discuss details, but most communication was done via email and you could easily do the whole thing this way. She is so prompt to reply, and takes care of everything! We chose an evening wedding right after sunset, and white flowers and candles down the aisle and at the alter. They have many decor packages and options. We chose a reasonably priced one based on our budget but the moment we walked down the aisle, we saw AnnMarie had surprised us and added so many extra touches that made it above and beyond our imagination and expectations. We had 42 guests and about 80% had never been to Vegas. When they saw this wedding they were BLOWN AWAY and we routinely heard "this is the most beautiful, elegant wedding we've ever been to." If you book the Wynn you will not be disappointed trust me. Just a heads up, Cashman Photography handles the photos, they turned out amazing. You do get some photos with your package, and you are offered to purchase everything (negatives, prints, etc) in the days afterwards, but it is a little bit pricey. The other good thing is (our wedding was already booked anyways) but they did a complete renovation over the summer on the wedding salons, so when we came back the whole place is absolutely pristine and in immaculate shape!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This review is long overdue but I can only reiterate what everyone has said so far...if you are going to get married in Vegas, do it at the Wynn! Period! I was married 4 months ago in the Primrose Garden and people are still telling me that it was the best / most beautiful wedding that they have ever attended.

The garden with it's marble floors and water fountains are stunning. Decorations just put it on another level. We had rose petal additions lining the aisle and orchids hanging from the overhang and it looked awesome! I can't say enough about the Wynn staff. The hotel is the best in Las Vegas and we felt special throughout it all. The stay in the hotel was outstanding also. I do not think of myself as "high-maintenance." All I need is somewhere to lay my head and I'm fine. But after staying in the Wynn, I think very different about hotels. You don't know what you're missing until you experience it!! There was nothing that I requested that wasn't there in a few minutes. It'll make you think twice about staying at another hotel. Darlene was great and the Wynn went above and beyond our expectations!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Profile Picture
Jamal
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hosted our wedding at Wynn Las Vegas September 2014. Our wedding coordinator was Rebecca Salvo and she was fantastic! Before we viewed the venue, I said I would not pay $1,500 extra to get married outside, and my fiancee agreed. No pressure at all, when Rebecca showed us the outdoor venue we immediately changed our minds. We got married outside and the setting was to die for, I opted for no additional upgrades and I wouldn't change a thing. I had a hard time choosing the music for the wedding, and Rebecca sent modern and contemporary suggestions. This was more helpful than Rebecca realized. We worked with Reverend Richard Walter, and his service was very touching. My favorite part, "Your need for one another shall never exceed your Love for one another". I was in love with the flowers, no upgrades. I was in love with the Photographer and purchased all rights to the photos. The photos were ready the next day, speedy service too. Besides the wedding, our wedding guests all stayed at the Wynn. The property is beautiful and everything is done with class. The rooms looked like suites, everyone was comparing rooms because they were amazed by the size and luxury. By the way, Rebecca placed a hold on 10 rooms free of charge for an unbeatable rate. Instead of a rehearsal dinner, we rented two cabanas at the pool on Friday and invited our guests to join us. Another great experience. I can't wait to spend our anniversary with the Wynn every year. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary by renewing our vows in the Wynn Wedding Salons in Las Vegas Nevada. This was a wonderful experience for us and all our guests who had come from far and wide enjoyed themselves immensely. It's not easy organizing an event such as this from afar (we live in Canada) but the staff at The Wynn Wedding Salons outdid themselves to make the whole experience relatively easy. Right from the get go we couldn't have been in better hands and everything went off without a hitch. And I can't not mention the Minister who performed the service, he was outstanding...almost as if he knew us! Our "reception" dinner was held in one of our favorite restaurants in the Wynn and the catering department again came thru with flying colors. Even when I quite literally made a last minute change to the contract. Food was wonderful and the restaurant staff made sure to make our meal one that we will remembered. Excellent service and good value for the money.

Renewal celebrations are only held on certain days of the week and the package that comes with the renewal celebration provided what we thought was excellent value for the money.

We were also extremely happy and just plain lucky that the wedding salons had just opened back up after a total refurbish which in our opinion was very nicely done.

• Wedding: 09/16/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Becky at wymm wedding dalins was amazing. Leading up to the big day she talked me through all of my worries yrying to plan a wedding accross the country. She always rrsponded immediately. I wish i had somebody to tell me not too worry wjen i was planning because she handles everything perfectly. From flowers to music to hospitality. Bevky smd her staff are A++++

• Wedding: 07/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I recently got married on June 26th, 2014 at the Wynn Wedding Salons and we could not have been more happier working with the wedding team there. We started off by planning the details with Sheena and Kabbie who were wonderful to work with! They took the extra time and made sure all our wedding details were planned out and completed prior to the wedding. We had our wedding take place on the Primrose Courtyard and it was breathtaking.

Our wedding day was perfect (and I can honestly say that)! When planning a wedding remote you are a little worried about if the flowers will be in the color you picked and the music will be right, etc. but we were not disapointed at all. All of our details we planned out were exactly what we wanted. The ceremony was beautiful, the Reverand was wonderful, and Sheena & Kabbie made sure our timing was perfect for the start of the ceremony to the end.

We also had additional time with the photographer which I would completley recommend! She took us to some wonderful spots throughout the Wynn and we have unique picturues that captured our day perfect.

If thinking about having your wedding in Las Vegas I would highly recommend to have it at the Wynn Wedding Salons. I would not have changed a thing!

• Wedding: 06/26/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Getting married at the Primrose Courtyard in the wedding salons at the Wynn was an absolute dream come true for me, my husband and our guests. We worked closely with AnnMarie Moccio and Zhely Gonzales. Both ladies were so incredibly helpful throughout the planning process as well as the wedding festivities on our wedding day. Both AnnMarie and Zhely made themselves available throughout the year, which made the planning process (from Alabama) a lot less stressful. I thank my lucky stars to have had their help. I couldn't have done it without their opinion and level of expertise. My husband and I are both aware that the wedding salons at the Wynn hosts hundreds of weddings throughout the year. But during our time at the Wynn, each and every Wynn staff member made us feel special. From the front desk during our check-in, throughout our wedding festivities, all the way to the drop off at the airport, everyone made us feel extra special. All couples want to feel that way during their wedding festivities.

In addition to the wedding salons, we hosted our reception at Lakeside, a restaurant located at the Wynn. During the planning process, we had the privilege of working with Linda Brookins who provided us with the attention necessary to plan the appropriate reception for our guests. Linda was a joy to work with, as she was helpful throughout the planning process, as well as the reception itself. Ourselves and our guests were thoroughly pleased with the outcome of the reception. And that is exactly what we were hoping for.

My husband and I recommend the wedding salons at the Wynn to any couple looking to get married in Las Vegas. From the very first stages of planning to the ceremony itself, the Wynn delivered all services above our expectations. That should speak for itself.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Travel, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot express how wonderful my experience with the Wynn Wedding Salon was! My husband and I were married in the Lavender Salon on 5/09/2014. Our wedding planners were Cabriole Koshen and Sheena Pena. These ladies made sure every detail was perfect! When I first started planning my Las Vegas wedding I was a little worried since all the planning would be done via phone and email. I wanted to be sure that Kabbie and Sheena understood my wedding vision. After our fist email I was totally put at ease. Throughout the entire wedding planning process they were always available to answer all my silly/random questions and offer different options and opinions. We would email photos back and forth until I had completely ironed out everything I wanted. I loved that Kabbie and Sheena worked within the budget I gave them and I never felt pressured to upgrade into any options that I didn't feel comfortable with. Anything you can imagine can be done at the Wynn Wedding Salons! The floral options are gorgeous and unique. I never felt as if my wedding was shoved into a 'cookie cutter' Las Vegas wedding mold. As the wedding day came closer I felt very confident because I was given a detailed timeline for my rehearsal (the day before) and for my wedding day. Reverend Walter married us and made me and my husband feel so comfortable and confident. I felt like we had known him for years! He personalized our ceremony to our requests and it felt very heartfelt. Many of my guests were surprised how personal of a ceremony he preformed. The day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch! My guests were astonished at how beautiful the lavender salon was decorated and how stunning all the flowers were. It was the best day of my life and I wouldn't change a single thing!

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at the Wedding Salons @ Wynn Las Vegas were exceptional. Their response to emails and phone communications was excellent and extremely well done. The professionalism throughout was very appreciated. The value we received was all that we expected and more. Their flexibility was also excellent as we had to change the date at the last minute. Everything went well without a single issue. I would highly recommend their services.

April Mitcheltree

• Wedding: 04/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A wonderful event planned to the second. We could not have asked for a better ceremony.

• Wedding: 04/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The team at the Wynn Wedding Salons gave me the wedding of my dreams! They assisted with every detail, both big and small, and extended the utmost in customer service to me, my husband, and our guests. Our wedding consultant, Angela, was very responsive to every question we had, and always made us feel like we were a priority for her.

The salons themselves are gorgeous and elegant. We went with the smaller of the two indoor salons, the Lilac Salon, as we only had about 33 guests - this was the perfect size and venue, and added to the intimacy of our wedding ceremony. They also had the ability to broadcast the ceremony online, which was a great feature to share with family and friends that were not able to attend.

Couldn't be happier and more pleased with our decision to get married at the Wynn!

• Wedding: 01/03/2014
702-770-2772
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards