The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas

4.7
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

We have just returned from our wedding at the Wynn Las Vegas and can not describe just how stunning this was and how perfect the wedding salons made our day.
We chose the allure ceremony in the primrose courtyard which is the most basic out of a suite of various packages / a la carte upgrades. The courtyard is even more beautiful in reality than on photos which don't convey the luxury feel you get from the canopy and palm trees which also give some welcome shade as well as lovely backdrop for photos. It is also very quiet and private which in Vegas is difficult to find. We chose the Wynn on recommendation and the fact that we wanted a small intimate ceremony (although they cater for upto 100 people) and to make it 'our' wedding which you can't do in most other chapels ie choice of music/floral/ vows and generally not being on a conveyor belt.
We planned everything remotely via our wedding planner Ann Marie and Sandra who responded very quickly to all of my many queries and provided lots of photos to help choose floral, set up, toast etc which were all bob on. On the day they were there to help with dresses, pins etc and we did not feel at all rushed or have any stress.
We paid for an extra hour of photography which was well worth it as we have some stunning photos from around the resort which look like they are out of a magazine.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My now husband and I became extremely overwhelmed with trying to plan a wedding here at home. We decided to run away to our favorite place with a few close friends instead. We had always dreamed of staying at The Wynn so we planned our stay and our ceremony there. The staff in the wedding Salon were AH-MAZING! So knowledgeable, helpful and caring. The wedding coordinator, Cabbie, was so attentive and very detail oriented which is GREAT when you run off to Vegas. Everyone including the minister and assistants made sure that everything was perfect. AND IT WAS. My own fairytale. We were married on 5-13-15.....today is 5-17-15 and I'm still in awe...and wish I could do it all over again.

Tracy
05/08/2015

I would highly recommend getting married here. It was so perfect!!!!! I got married in the courtyard and it was amazing. Such a fun place and everyone stayed at the hotel so it was super easy and stress free. Ann Marie and Sandra were my planners and they were so sweet and handled everything for me. The only concern I had was that it was too easy! I would choose this place again in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Getting married at The Wynn was a dream! We met Cabriole and her team at our venue - Tryst - at the Wynn about a year in advance of our desired date so availability was no problem. Throughout the year, through emails and phone calls, we were able to communicate openly and easily with Cabriole and her assistant Monte'Rae. The main downside as a couple not from the USA was transparency on cost; basically there is usually a different % tax to add on for each item. Having said that, whenever we had any queries, they replied in a timely manner. We went for the Wynn Ceremony + Tryst rental (recommend) which is quite an inclusive package. All photography, floral, & decorations are required to be in-house, which personally we prefer, even though the cost is higher you know you are guaranteed to get the quality you pay for. 8 pew arrangements and rose petals down the aisle were included however we did pay for 2 very large arrangements for each side of the alter (HIGHLY RECCOMEND). The only other downside is that although photography and videography time was included in our package, if you actually want the disk of your photos you could be talking $1,000's extra. Our package included a videographer and 2 1/2 hours of photography during which time 2 photographers took 500 photos, the price quoted for the disk was an additional $4,500 however you can try to negotiate this down a bit. I know it seems like a lot of money but no matter how many of your guests are taking photos on their I-phones, the quality will never be anything like the photo's you will get from the professionals - always buy the photos!
All in all, we spent as much on our 30 guests at the Wynn Las Vegas as we would have spent on 120 back in the UK however, I cannot explain how magical the experience was and would not have changed it for the world. The Wynn is hands down the best hotel and without a doubt provides the most elegant locations and services with the most experienced wedding planners. AMAZING!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Absolutely the best choice about Las Vegas Wedding! Everything is perfect!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Wynn Wedding Salons are THE place in Las Vegas to get married. We wanted a traditional wedding feel, but the ease of a destination wedding - and this was the perfect choice for us! Prior to booking the Wynn, we toured almost every resort wedding chapel on the strip and the Wynn surpasses them all. The salon is gorgeous, the staff is smart, professional and attentive, and they have wonderful options for receptions and private dining options. We've received so many compliments from our guests - I couldn't imagine a more beautiful or perfect wedding! Special thanks to Becky - she was an amazing coordinator!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

If you are going to get married in Vegas, do it at the Wynn! Darlene and Rachel were so responsive and flexible with every email! We got married on 12/13/14 in the Primrose Garden. The garden itself is stunning with no decorations, but the candle and rose petal additions made it look magical! I can't say enough about how professional and wonderful the Wynn made our day. We were made to feel special at every turn. When I asked for a last minute glass of champagne, it was there in a flash. Even when we forgot to give them our CD for our exit song (because it was not on the list) it played anyway. Instead of reminding me to get them the disc, they went out of their way to find it for us, play it, and never even said a word! The flowers included in our package were stunning and stayed fresh for days. We did get an upgrade on photography and would suggest it to any couple. We got an extra hour inside, then some "off site" time where we got great photos on the strip. Emily was outstanding! She managed to get us the most gorgeous photos, all while clearing out massive crowds of people in the casino... you would have thought we had the whole place to ourselves! Our entire experience at the Wynn was first class. I honestly can't think of a single criticism. It really was our perfect day!

We held our reception across the street at the Capitol Grille, which I will also review.

1 person found this review helpful

This review is long overdue!

My wife and I were married on 11/14/14 in the Lavender Salon and it was just fantastic! Reverend Walter performed a beautiful ceremony (that our guests are still raving about) and our wedding coordinator Darlene Wilson didn't miss a beat!!! My wife and I wouldn't have changed a thing!!! The Wynn Wedding Salons are a class act and we can't recommend them enough!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Private User
Recently Married

Our wedding consultants, Kabbie and Sheena, did a wonderful job and gave us tremendous support through out our wedding planning. Since we planned a destination wedding, it was not easy for us to find reliable vendors for the ceremony but Wynn had all the professionals in house and we could easily arrange the flower, photo, reception from one stop with the best quality that we could think of. Kabbie and Sheena were always very responsive and warm to my emails and phone calls. Because of them we could have a stress-free wedding and only bring beautiful memories from Wynn back to home. If someone is looking for an elegant Las Vegas wedding I would definitely recommend Wynn wedding salon.

We had the reception at the Country club at Wynn and the chef did such a wonderful job for the course menu. Also, the photography team from Wynn took stunning pictures of us and the guest through out the ceremony and reception.

1 person found this review helpful

Becky at the Wynn and the staff at the County Club Restaurant are simply amazing at they do. Becky is professional, accommodating, pleasant and really, really cares about your day. The venue is magnificiently beautiful and the food at the restaurant was incredible. I will highly recommend hiring The Wedding Salons at the Wynn for your special day but make sure Becky Salvo is your wedding coordinator. Thanks Becky xoxo

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We read so many online reviews about the many Vegas wedding chapels and looking back, I am now 100% certain we made the right decision. Becky and Shelby at the Wynn treated us like we were the only bride and groom in the house and made our celebration so special that we are now just so sad that it is over!
We read so many horror story reviews about chapels where people felt that they were on a wedding production line with the next bride walking up the aisle on their tails, but if we were on such a production line at the Wynn, I never would have known!
The service at the Wynn wedding chapel is professional, friendly, totally personal, elegant and really, all round exceptional! Nothing is too much trouble and the ladies made all the preparations so easy for us considering that we were doing everything from the UK.
On the day everything was so perfectly timed right down the tiniest detail! Becky and Shelby are on hand to make sure everything is exactly as you desired but at the same time manage to be completely invisible!
Chapel time is well planned and booked so that you are not rushed which made our very small event so relaxed and personal and allowed us to make the most of our photography time with Matt who got us some great photo memories which we will cherish.
The online webcasting was fabulous and meant that all our friends and family could watch from home and they said the quality was excellent - they even sorted out a moment in the ceremony for us to deliver a special message to everyone at home !
Reverend Richard was amazing, his delivery was heart felt and genuine and brought many a watcher to tears!
We only had 9 guests and really wanted a nice, elegant, not tacky, romantic 'atmosphere' and the Wynn delivers 100 times over - and everyone who watched at home has said exactly the same! If you have not seen the newly refurbished wedding salon - one word .....'stunning'
Thank you for a perfect day!

1 person found this review helpful

We cannot say enough good things about our wedding last weekend at the Wynn. It was beyond perfect! AnnMarie was the absolute best person to deal with in setting up our day. We live on the east coast and travel to Vegas a few times a year. We wanted a small destination wedding and on one of our trips to Vegas just started checking places out and the Wynn was one of the few we went to. The moment we sat down with AnnMarie and saw the outdoor Primrose Courtyard, we knew this was the place. We did travel back 2 times prior to our wedding to meet up and discuss details, but most communication was done via email and you could easily do the whole thing this way. She is so prompt to reply, and takes care of everything! We chose an evening wedding right after sunset, and white flowers and candles down the aisle and at the alter. They have many decor packages and options. We chose a reasonably priced one based on our budget but the moment we walked down the aisle, we saw AnnMarie had surprised us and added so many extra touches that made it above and beyond our imagination and expectations. We had 42 guests and about 80% had never been to Vegas. When they saw this wedding they were BLOWN AWAY and we routinely heard "this is the most beautiful, elegant wedding we've ever been to." If you book the Wynn you will not be disappointed trust me. Just a heads up, Cashman Photography handles the photos, they turned out amazing. You do get some photos with your package, and you are offered to purchase everything (negatives, prints, etc) in the days afterwards, but it is a little bit pricey. The other good thing is (our wedding was already booked anyways) but they did a complete renovation over the summer on the wedding salons, so when we came back the whole place is absolutely pristine and in immaculate shape!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Jamal
10/04/2014

This review is long overdue but I can only reiterate what everyone has said so far...if you are going to get married in Vegas, do it at the Wynn! Period! I was married 4 months ago in the Primrose Garden and people are still telling me that it was the best / most beautiful wedding that they have ever attended.

The garden with it's marble floors and water fountains are stunning. Decorations just put it on another level. We had rose petal additions lining the aisle and orchids hanging from the overhang and it looked awesome! I can't say enough about the Wynn staff. The hotel is the best in Las Vegas and we felt special throughout it all. The stay in the hotel was outstanding also. I do not think of myself as "high-maintenance." All I need is somewhere to lay my head and I'm fine. But after staying in the Wynn, I think very different about hotels. You don't know what you're missing until you experience it!! There was nothing that I requested that wasn't there in a few minutes. It'll make you think twice about staying at another hotel. Darlene was great and the Wynn went above and beyond our expectations!

1 person found this review helpful

We hosted our wedding at Wynn Las Vegas September 2014. Our wedding coordinator was Rebecca Salvo and she was fantastic! Before we viewed the venue, I said I would not pay $1,500 extra to get married outside, and my fiancee agreed. No pressure at all, when Rebecca showed us the outdoor venue we immediately changed our minds. We got married outside and the setting was to die for, I opted for no additional upgrades and I wouldn't change a thing. I had a hard time choosing the music for the wedding, and Rebecca sent modern and contemporary suggestions. This was more helpful than Rebecca realized. We worked with Reverend Richard Walter, and his service was very touching. My favorite part, "Your need for one another shall never exceed your Love for one another". I was in love with the flowers, no upgrades. I was in love with the Photographer and purchased all rights to the photos. The photos were ready the next day, speedy service too. Besides the wedding, our wedding guests all stayed at the Wynn. The property is beautiful and everything is done with class. The rooms looked like suites, everyone was comparing rooms because they were amazed by the size and luxury. By the way, Rebecca placed a hold on 10 rooms free of charge for an unbeatable rate. Instead of a rehearsal dinner, we rented two cabanas at the pool on Friday and invited our guests to join us. Another great experience. I can't wait to spend our anniversary with the Wynn every year. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography
1 person found this review helpful

My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary by renewing our vows in the Wynn Wedding Salons in Las Vegas Nevada. This was a wonderful experience for us and all our guests who had come from far and wide enjoyed themselves immensely. It's not easy organizing an event such as this from afar (we live in Canada) but the staff at The Wynn Wedding Salons outdid themselves to make the whole experience relatively easy. Right from the get go we couldn't have been in better hands and everything went off without a hitch. And I can't not mention the Minister who performed the service, he was outstanding...almost as if he knew us!
Our "reception" dinner was held in one of our favorite restaurants in the Wynn and the catering department again came thru with flying colors. Even when I quite literally made a last minute change to the contract. Food was wonderful and the restaurant staff made sure to make our meal one that we will remembered. Excellent service and good value for the money.

Renewal celebrations are only held on certain days of the week and the package that comes with the renewal celebration provided what we thought was excellent value for the money.

We were also extremely happy and just plain lucky that the wedding salons had just opened back up after a total refurbish which in our opinion was very nicely done.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Becky at wymm wedding dalins was amazing. Leading up to the big day she talked me through all of my worries yrying to plan a wedding accross the country. She always rrsponded immediately. I wish i had somebody to tell me not too worry wjen i was planning because she handles everything perfectly. From flowers to music to hospitality. Bevky smd her staff are A++++