The Wacky Taxi

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
When I started planning our wedding, I knew I wanted something unique for our "grand exit" transportation. I didn't want a standard limo, but all the vintage car rentals I found were incredibly overpriced. But I was lucky enough to find the Wacky Taxi, and couldn't have been happier! The actual vehicle is so fun and different (and will look great in pictures), the service is priced very competitively, and Ralph is great to work with - he even waited for us at the hotel to change and decompress for a few minutes so he could then take us to our "after party" at another venue! In short, skip the limo and get the Wacky Taxi - you'll be glad you did!
Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My parents booked the wacky taxi for my Oct. 29th wedding and we couldn't be happier with the service! Ralph drove us from our venue and was on time (early actually) and extremely polite. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. The car was also great! If you're looking for something unique and outside of the typical limo I'd highly recommend the wacky taxi!
Wedding: 10/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Word to the wise: It was the week of our wedding and we decided to contact Wacky Taxi because we wanted a reliable mode of transportation. Previously our thought was to arrange transportation with the hotel shuttle to save money. Additionaly, our hotel shuttle promised us unlimited transportation with their shuttle to our wedding venue, yet, also thought it was acceptable to mention the same thing to the crowd traveling to gwinett arena. Needless to say when the single shuttle bus suffered from a flat tire and left both groups stranded, Wacky taxi was fortunately there to rescue us from our wedding departure!!!!!!I couldn't be more happier with this last minute decision. Not only were they very easy to work with, but their taxi was such a huge hit. We are moving to NYC post wedding so it was such a fun highlight to our crowd / homage to our new city.
Wedding: 04/24/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Oh the Wacky Taxi was so much fun and ralph was great. He was so easy to work with, I called him one moth to my wedding and he accommodated our needs and not for an outrageous price. It was not a limo but a nice old car and my husband loved it. He was on time, no waiting, it was great.
Wedding: 03/28/2009

Anna 5 Reviews
What a great concept - the Wacky Taxi is an antique taxi - makes amazing pictures. The interior of the car was in a top notch shape - very cute and cozy. We had some bottled water waiting for us in the car (which was a nice bonus). Ralph was very easy to work with and extremely courteous.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Wacky Taxi (Luxury Sedan) was great for our wedding! It really went with our vintage theme, and they were great to work with (very responsive with e-mails/phone calls/special requests). They came all the way up to Athens to pick us up- and brought us back to Atlanta. Also, they provided champagne and a "just married" sign.

Highly Recommended!