The Trois Estate at Enchanted Rock

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rebecca was the sweetest person ever. She really took the time to get to know us and put so much effort into making sure our wedding day was everything we wanted and dreamed of. All our guests were stunned by the beauty of the Trois Estate. It's something that can't be explained and must be seen for ones self. The view of enchanted rock was spectacular and I really felt like I had an enchanted wedding. Thank you Rebecca for your hospitality to all of us and making our dreams come true!
Wedding: 12/01/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What a magical place to have a wedding! It was a fairytale wedding. The Trois Estate is in Fredericksburg, Texas in the beautiful Hill Country. It is close to Enchanted Rock (also a very mystical place!) It is a B&B with a wonderful Italian restaurant so guests can stay right on the site. You can choose various places on the estate to hold the ceremony and reception. I chose the courtyard for the ceremony and the rooftop for the reception. There is also a quaint chapel with a grotto cave pool attached. Another perk of the estate is a European Day spa that I highly recommend. The couples massage package is worth every penny! My guests were in awe of the resort. The owner even gave the guests a tour of the grounds and her amazing house. She was so gracious to all the guests and made them feel at home and welcome. Everyone was making plans on going back for another visit or celebration.
Wedding: 05/02/2009
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
 830-685-3415
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire