The Rude Band

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Unbelievable performance. My wife's family had never heard the Rude Band before and they are still talking about how great they were. The guys were awesome and did whatever we wanted. Several people told me it was the best wedding dance they had ever been to!

Terrin
06/07/2014

The Rude Band is by far the best choice we could have made for our wedding. We didn't want to go the traditional route of getting a DJ and they were the perfect solution. Their variety of songs had everyone dancing. They were very flexible and professional. I would highly recommend them for any venue

Private User
1+ year ago

Loved em .. they were amazing everyone is still talking about them

Alison
07/27/2013

Everyone loved them as always they kept the crowd dancing all night!

Janelle
06/01/2013

We booked The Rude Band for our wedding, and we are SO happy that we did! The dance floor was literally packed after the first song, and stayed that way for all 5 hours. I've had 2 of my engaged friends already ask for the band's contact info. Multiple people told me that night that The Rude Band was the best band they've ever heard. Best wedding planning decision we made by far!

Sarah
10/13/2012

The Rude Band played for our wedding and they were amazing! I heard the band at another friends wedding last year. After I heard them I knew we needed them for our wedding. They were very easy to work with and kept our party going all night! Everyone at the party loved them and wont stop talking about the amazing band! Thank you so very much for playing such a great show at our wedding.

Kari
06/02/2012

People are still talking about The Rude Band! It was the perfect choice for our wedding dance! Thanks guys!

Amador
05/27/2012

The music and atmosphere was fantastic. Everybody kept dancing all through the night, and many of our guests commented on how much fun they had and how great the band was. The variety of music made sure to keep people from all generations dancing and enjoying themselves.

Meghan
05/11/2012

Thank you for making our wedding so fun!!!

Krista
11/13/2011

FANTASTIC entertainment! Very willing to create a set list of songs that we would enjoy - and had a great variety of songs to choose from! Great quality of sound and incredibily fun. Interacted with the audience and kept us entertained ALL through the night!

Ashley
09/10/2011

People still talk about the band at our reception. Absolutely the most fun reception ever

Hollie
06/05/2010

I have been a huge fan of The Rude Band for quite some years so I thought of no other band when choosing one for our wedding. The band not only played at our wedding but learned how to play our wedding song as well as a song I dedicated to my husband. Garrett was also the one who married us which was so special as he, with the help of his wife, wrote the entire ceremony. I couldn't say enough great things about this group of guys! If fun and entertainment is what you are looking for then look no further than The Rude Band!

Keri
09/28/2013

We LOVED having the Rude Band play at our wedding! It was a splurge for us to have them, but they were worth every penny! I truly feel that the music at an event sets the atmosphere for the evening and we had the most positive, fun, and loving energy possible at our reception. All of the guys are so kind and helpful as well. I'd hire the Rude Band again in a heartbeat if I had an event for them to perform at.

Justin
09/14/2013

They were absolutly awesome!!!!! Everyone commented on the Rude Band and were asking about them weeks after the wedding! I've never been to a wedding where everyone danced all night!

Amalie
06/23/2012

AMAZING! If you want a party that people won't want to leave hire these guys! Too much fun!!

Cara
05/31/2014

I would have liked to have some better communication with you in the weeks prior to the event. I emailed someone about introducing us as we entered the reception, and then at the reception was told you wouldn't do that after we waited for 20 ish minutes. This wouldn't have been a problem, I just would have liked to know before hand.