The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel and Officiant Services

Unique. Charming. Sophisticated.

at Sherman Mills
3502 Scotts Lane, Bldg 3
Philadelphia, PA 19129 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination)
Quality of Service:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey's professionalism, quick response and patience goes beyond 5 stars!!!! We originally planned a Spring 2015 wedding and due to my mothers health had to move it up to 1st avail sat in Nov. Stacey's understanding was so comforting as the planning began and as a first time bride I had so many questions, concerns and fears. Stacey's beautiful personality,patience and professionalism answered all my fears. The venue is just as lovely and it was the perfect size for an intimate and classy wedding! Loved the variety of packages offered. We could not have chosen a better venue or officiant for such an important day in our lives!!! Thank you

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, for helping us plan our wedding and making our day so very special. I called Stacey once I saw the chapel online and never looked any further. Stacey was so very helpful in our planning and even when we upgraded our package at the last minute it was not a problem. The ceremony words used were perfect, The Chapel was an absolute delight and had such a warm feeling. There's nothing but love in that place and we couldn't have asked for a better day. Thank you again for all of your help and we wish you much success there and will refer anybody your way that we can.

Love and Blessings
Angela and Anthony Robinson

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Angela
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey was awesome! Her place is beautiful and looks even better than the pictures you see online. I would recommend everyone planning to get married skip just going to City Hall as I was going to do, but found Stacey's place so I went there. She has packages to fit all budgets and the photos we took will add to our lasting memories!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
Janice
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place is beyond everything we could have asked for! Not only was the venue rustic and beautiful, but Stacey was a delight. She kept me calm and was willing to try to make my day as special as possible. We would recommend The Wedding Chapel to anyone that is a little unconventional and enjoys a stress free wedding. Thank you so much for making our day memorable:))

• Wedding: 10/13/2014
Merissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great place, great people. Stacey made sure I had an awesome perfect day. It was a day to remember. I will recommend this place to anyone. I got everything I expected and more. If you're looking for a private, memorable wedding this is the place to be.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Naitsa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On 9/19/2014 we had our wedding ceremony at The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel and I am still raving about how beautiful and perfect our ceremony was. The venue was wonderful for our intimate wedding but it would also be perfect for larger weddings. Stacy was great to work with and answered all my questions as I was a very nervous bride. Stacy also officiated our wedding and again the ceremony was beautiful and her words perfect for our special day. I would highly recommend The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel for anyone looking for a perfect wedding day.

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey was fantastic at helping us make our day unforgettable! It was some close friends, and with that includes a lot of personality. Stacey was able to keep up with our energy! Couldn't be happier with the experience! Beautify place, friendly staff, make for a total success!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography
Aaron
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't begin to thank Stacey enough for making our wedding day so memorable. I knew this was the perfect place for our wedding the moment I saw it. They were originally booked on our chosen date, but Stacey accommodated us without hesitation. My husband and I wanted a small, intimate ceremony with just our immediate family and closest friends. The ceremony was so personal and seemed to fit my husband and I perfectly. Her words during the cermony touched our hearts and made us feel like she knew us as a couple. Her Venue is beautiful, elegant, classic, timeless and intimate. Our family and friends could not stop raving about how beautiful our ceremony was and how amazing the venue was. Thanks Stacey for making our day fabulous!!!! You ROCK!!!!! I only wish we had taken more pictures that captured the uniqueness and charming details of her beautiful venue. I would definetly, definetly...did I say definetly.. recommend the wedding Chapel!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography
Stacy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey was amazing! After calling her frantically, two weeks prior to my wedding because our other officiant stopped communicating with us, she was their to the rescue! She really took the time to learn as much as she could about us and what was important to us. She communicated everything, every step of the way. Come the day of the wedding, our ceremony was one of the most unique ceremonies I had ever been apart of, and I wouldn't of wanted it any other way. Stacey and her company are a class act and definitely the way to go!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This chapel is absolutely one of the best places in Philadelphia to have a ceremony. I knew it would be the perfect place at first sight. The staff are very professional and more than willing to accommodate you in any way . If your looking to do a private ceremony or just elope I would highly recommend using this chapel you will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography
Tina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had our wedding at The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel just about a month ago and are extremely pleased with our experience ! For most people, they want a very large wedding which is what we started out on planning, but than we realized that's just not us. We came across the website which is spitting image of the pictures on the website. Mostly, when you arrive some place it usually looks slightly different than what you've seen online, but not here. The hardwood floors, chairs and beautifully decorated backdrop/alter are all the same, and stunning ! We decided immediately on having our wedding here. Stacey, and her staff were fabulous and helped keep my nerves calm with my questions and planning. Which is what every bride and groom should experience ! I highly recommened for anyone to look into a wedding here, especially if you'd like a nice, small and intimate wedding. Stacey and her staff can surely deliver on all aspects of that ! There are many packages to choose from to fit any couples needs. I am so happy to have had my special day here, and that not only did my husband love the place ( which was a huge factor on my part because he left the planning up to me ! Lol ) but my family also said that it was beautiful there!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel is unique, elegant and intimate. The staff was very professional and helpful. They really made my day very special. I would highly recommend this wedding chapel it was amazing .

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were supposed to be married by a judge, but that didn't pan out, so we started looking at wedding chapels. I went to view one, but was told that they didn't do same sex marriages. Well, that was a complete blessing! I found this gem online, and was blown away when we went to the open house. The space is AMAZING!!!!! It's charming, elegant, and intimate. It's also spacious, but intimate spacious, if you can picture that. The owner, Stacey, has a beautiful and welcoming spirit. If you're looking for professional AND beautiful, look no further.

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
Lori
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We wanted simple, intimate, unique, memorable and magical to describe our wedding day. A tall order for any officiant whom we've just met, but Stacey Thomas at the Philadelphia Wedding Chapel delivered on every count. She patiently accommodated our several date/time changes, and simplified the entire process of choosing a photographer, setting, and other ancillary details by including it all in the package. The chapel setting was awesome (historic loft with hardwood floors and celebratory-without-being-kitschy decor, cool outdoor courtyard spaces) and Stacey's warmth and graciousness put us totally at ease as we exchanged vows. Our photos turned out beautifully and we will forever cherish the day Stacey helped create for us.

• Wedding: 07/02/2014
Shannon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey and her team are, for lack of a better word, awesome. They were originally booked on our chosen date but once I explained to Stacey that it was our 17th anniversary AND the 45th anniversary of Stonewall, she said "Oh you have to get married on your special day." And she made it happen. It went off without a hitch and we never felt rushed or like an "add on." The staff is very professional but warm and Stacey and her team have the unique ability to make you feel that YOU are their number one priority, that you are their ONLY client.

The chapel itself is classic but urban and contemporary. It is a space that has nothing to do with fashion but everything to do with style.

One of our guests, who is highly (some might say overly) critical, said to us, "You know your wedding was absolutely perfect." I have to agree. I cannot recommend the Philadelphia Wedding Chapel highly enough.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Photography
Larry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel venue is absolutely beautiful! The whole space is just so unique and charming. I could not be more impressed with the staff that worked so hard to make sure each couple’s wedding ceremony was perfect! The décor is gorgeous and I was so impressed with how much work they put in to making sure the space looked impeccable. They were all so are very friendly and fun to work with! Stacey is so incredibly thorough and is excellent at her job. She is so funny and has a "take charge" attitude yet is so calming and comforting as well. I would have no complaints and highly recommend this venue for your wedding!!!! Top notch.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Stephanie
215-906-0740
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment