The Party Pros

The Party Pros

our philosophy? we listen...it's that simple! Watch a few videos & see what our clients have to say!

Hollywood, FL 33024 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired the Party Pros at the recommendation of our wedding planner, Desiree Dawn Events. She had previously worked with them and thought they were the perfect fit for our wedding. I am so glad we took her advice. Jason from Party Pros was responsive and really took the time to get to know our needs/wants and tailor our event. Jason only spoke to our guests when necessary (i.e., starting the dance portion of the evening, cake cutting, first dances, etc.). Jason even surprised us and made our last dance similar to our first - he asked our guests out onto the dance floor in a circle around it, and played "Stand By Me" as our last song. It was a wonderful way to end the evening.

We also used the Party Pros for our lighting. The amber lighting was beautiful and not overdone!

We would definitely recommend the Party Pros to anyone needing DJ and lighting services, and we would definitely use them (and Jason) again!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the greatest time of my life at my wedding, and Sean was a huge part of that. So many of my guests commented that he was the best DJ they had every encountered, and I feel the same way. He listened to exactly what I wanted in terms of genres of music and timing and he kept the energy flowing perfectly all night, even when my dad requested obscure Greek dance songs. I cannot recommend the Party Pros highly enough.

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
Lia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Let me preface this review by saying that music was the MOST important aspect of our wedding. Sean. Was. Amazing. From the start, he was super accommodating and completely open to what we wanted. He met us at our home (an hour away from his office, no less) and spent ample time with us reviewing what we wanted and getting to know us as a couple. We had very specific requests for the feel for cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, and late night, and he fluidly and skillfully accomplished everything we wanted. Our guests have been raving about how amazing the music was - Sean was also hilarious to incorporate a Nirvana song after a somewhat embarrassing speech by the MOH :) He was so on-point with every aspect of the wedding; he kept the party exactly where we wanted it to be and was so amazingly skilled at doing so. We COULD NOT be happier with our DJ and are so thrilled to have had Sean as part of our special day.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked exclusively with Sean on two not-so-easy wedding events! Sean was calm, patient and accommodating throughout the process. He worked within our budget and provided stunning lighting schemes (bistro lighting for our welcome dinner and jaw-dropping uplighting for our wedding reception).

Sean and his staff are capable, friendly and true professionals. It was important to us that someone listened to our likes and dislikes and respected our choices -- Sean made the whole process very easy! I strongly recommend Party Pros for DJ/sound/lighting!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Not sure that we can say enough about how amazing our DJ Sean was during the wedding planning process, as well as the wedding itself. Sean and Jason were flexible and accommodating. Not only did they provide sound for the ceremony and reception which were indoors, but also provided speakers for the outside cocktail hour.

Sean went above and beyond typical DJ duties. He snapped pictures to capture moments, and he even helped by texting us to let us know how many guests had come in for the ceremony to give us a heads up for when to head over. He was relaxed, chill, and stuck to the music that we picked out, but knew when to go beyond that playlist to get the guests moving.

I've received a ton of compliments about how awesome he was and really feel that the price was well worth the service.

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing team! Sean did such a great job at our wedding!! It was the ultimate party bc he kept everyone moving and on the dance floor! He coordinated and handled everything needed with bridal party and procession of evening so we could enjoy our day with no worries!! We could not have asked for me!! Best of the best!! All the guests loved him. He was very attentive to our needs and requests!! The ultimate party emcee for sure!

• Wedding: 12/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Party Pros are the best in the business and if you want your big day to be as perfect and as memorable as possible--you need to call The Party Pros! These guys are the definition of professionalism and my day would not have been all that it was if it weren't for Sean and his team! They did an amazing job and my husband and I honestly can't thank him enough! I highly recommend The Party Pros for any event that can have music because it's not a party unless The Party Pros are there! Now that the wedding is over, I am constantly trying to think of party ideas and reasons to hire Sean to be a dj for me again! If you hire The Party Pros--you will be able to rest assured that while you may have to worry over your groom's mom's dress choice or the flowers matching the bridesmaids dresses--you will never have to worry about your dj being anything less than phenomenal and the reception will be perfect--even if the groom's sister changes out of her bridesmaid dress before pictures are finished! ;)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sean is INCREDIBLE. My husband and I had gone back and forth for months between deciding on a band or a dj. After a recommendation for Sean from our photographer we set up a meeting with Sean and we immediately knew he has the perfect fit for our wedding. He was so responsive, easy to talk with and we genuinely enjoyed his company. He offered great suggestions and put our mind at ease. Through the entire process he was such a great guy to work with. We had some different requests that we threw at him throught the months and he made every single one of them happen- quickly and happily! He was so much fun at the wedding. He read the audience PERFECTLY and he really carried the entire reception. We have heard nothing but amazing things from our guest regarding how fun Sean was.

Sean- THANK YOU for the amazing job you did at our wedding! We are so thankful and will never forget it!

-Emily and Mike

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
ES13
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Party Pros is the way to go for your event! They are experts at what they do! We have had the privilege of attending several other weddings that Party Pros worked & also saw how they adjusted with different crowds. No wedding is the same & they customize your event to your needs. Sean at Party Pros is the best! He knows how to engage the guests & put on a great party! He is the ultimate host as he offered help thoughout the evening with tasks that he doesn't have to offer, but does! Would never recommend anyone but Party Pros for any event! Thank you as always!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
Connie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

FANTASTIC! I do not even know where to begin. I planned a destination wedding in Key Largo, FL, from Virginia. The Party Pros were recommended to me by my venue, The Key Largo Hilton Resort. I was a little a hesitant at first, because I had never heard of them (or any of my vendors for that matter). However, I began doing my own research and was only seeing "good stuff." From the beginning, Jason was professional, easy to work with, and quick with responses. My new husband and I even got an e-mail response to a question we sent at 10 pm on a Saturday night within 10 minutes! I was FLOORED! Jason completely followed our lead, and provided great insight when we weren't sure what was best for our day. During our wedding a reception Jason kept the party going, kept it personal, and adapted to some last minute changes on my part. The entire evening went EXACTLY as Jason had described it. It is no exaggeration that he played a HUGE role in making my wedding and reception the absolute BEST time of my life. I cannot speak any more highly of this vendor and continue to get compliments from friends and family on our wonderful DJ! Brides, do yourselves a huge, stress -relieving favor by investing in the Party Pros.

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I even begin! I am over the moon with Sean and Party Pros!!! The energy and vibe of my reception was amazing. I'm still getting complements about the DJ. Sean is extremely perceptive to not only the bride & groom's needs but to the mood of the crowd! He coordinated with the band and handled everything that related to music and lighting. I was so relieved to know that he actually took stuff off my plate instead of giving me more to do!!! You will NOT regret using Party Pros...it will most likely be the BEST decision you make for your big day (besides saying yes, of course!)

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sean is awesome!!! Truly gave us and our guests the best experience possible! Most importantly covered all we talked about and more. It's so important to pick the right dj for your wedding and Sean is top of the line - would never consider anyone else!!! Couldn't of made the day flow any better and when I say we had the perfect day, we did - thanks to Sean & the Party Pros!!!!!

• Wedding: 03/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow...where do we begin?! If I could give 10 stars I would to Sean McCourt! they say having great music is the heart of a party and Sean brough that and more. From the day we met him we knew he was the one. He took time explaining his services, created a timeline for me, and assured me that I would be up dancing all night. He was there guiding everyone from ceremony to the last song...he assisted all my vendors when needed and my guests are still talking about how awesome our DJ was. He even took some amazing pictures and videos that he shared with us the next day...we truely can not say enough about Sean and the Party Pros. Everyone is still sore from all the dancing they did that night...in fact people started dancing before dinner was over and from that point on the dance floor was pact till the last song. Sean read the crowd well and played all the music I had asked for. As my husband and I left the venue to the hotel we could not stop talking about how wonderful Sean was and were racking our minds about the next event we could host so that we could have him there again. We love you! We truely "had the time of our lives!"
Hugs,
Wendy and James

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sean McCourt was our DJ and he was excellent! He came highly recommended and exceeded our expectations. Party Pros had us fill out a very complete form which helped us streamline our music and theme, and had us think about things that we would have totally missed. Sean was beyond professional, he was open and friendly, and so much fun. He was also very sharply dressed, which can be a concern with some! Our music was perfect, and Sean totally helped shape our reception, facilitating different aspects throughout the evening and being responsive to how the evening was going and considering our wishes and our guests throughout the evening. My only regret is that it went by too quickly!! It was a fantastic evening and Sean was instrumental in making it perfect for us!

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best decision we made was hiring The Party Pros. It can be incredibly challenging finding quality vendors but we knew immediately that Sean was the real deal! Not only did he orchestrate our wedding flawlessly, he also recommended May Fly photography and JMorgan flowers. He really was a key component to our special day.

Sean, Cory and I can't thank you enough for the energy and spirit you brought to our wedding. You felt so natural with our closest friends and family. Best of luck and many more years of success!

• Wedding: 02/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sean McCourt and The Party Pros were great from day 1. Please don't settle on a lessor quality entertainment company and remember that the party pros are not just DJ's but they are hosts and in our case provided us with the lighting for our reception venue. The room would not have been the same without there lighting. You can't go wrong with this company. Worth every $. If I ever needed to hire an entertainment company again for any other reason I don't need to look past the Party Pros and Sean McCourt .

• Wedding: 02/17/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
954-583-7767
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards