The Party Pros

Value
Flexibility
1 Review
Recently Married

Let me start off by saying Sean was fantastic!!! We were having a relatively small wedding and were originally concerned everyone wouldn't be up and dancing. Thankfully, boy were we wrong!!! Everyone danced and partied until the end of the reception. We practically had to shut the lights to get the guests to leave! Sean was fun, played music that everyone liked from the 30 year olds to the 80 year olds! He was professional and on time. When we have another party, I would not hesitate to use Sean again.

Gretchen
04/18/2015

Sean was amazing to work with for our wedding! I had seen him in action at a friend's wedding a year earlier and knew without a doubt he was who we needed as our own wedding DJ. He was so much more than just a DJ, he truely was the MC of the event and kept the party flowing and crowd energized without being over the top. All of guests commented on what a great job he did and how much fun they had on the dance floor all night. In the weeks leading up to our event he was great to work with and took the time to meet with us and get a feel for what we liked and didn't like so he could personalize the event as much as possible. Overall we were so happy that we went with Sean and The Party Pros Team, they definitely made our event the upbeat and lively party that we were hoping for!

Services Used: DJ

Sean from Party Pros was a smart investment for our wedding and for my sanity. He was professional, talented, funny, and knowledgeable about the art and science of DJing a wedding, and just simply, a nice guy. From the beginning of our communications, Sean clearly knew what he was doing, which was a relief because I didn’t. My husband and I knew how we wanted our wedding to feel, but we didn’t exactly know how to explain it in words in order to make that happen. Sean came to my parents’ house to sit and talk with us and he really put us all at ease. Sean was able to listen to us (mostly me) and help lay out a plan we felt comfortable with so that the event would flow. I think overall, we were happy to give him a direction and just let him do his job. As a bit of a micro manager and control freak, I felt comfortable letting go, which made me enjoy the whole experience much more. I knew I didn’t have to worry about him getting it all right because I could just knew he would. The wedding was a success and afterward everyone commented that we had an excellent DJ. Everything went seamlessly in my opinion and I would strongly recommend him for your wedding. He did an amazing job for mine!

Michael
03/14/2015

Sean from the Party Pros was the DJ at our wedding and I couldn't have asked for a more professional yet fun disk jockey. He responded to all of our emails promptly and was very helpful in organizing the various music selection for the night. I highly recommend his services to anyone who has an important event that needs a DJ they can count on.

Services Used: DJ

Jason DJed out wedding and he was fantastic! He read the crowd really well and played a great mix of songs (lots of 80s, classic rock, etc. - just what we wanted). All our friends and family told us they that loved our DJ, and he had everyone on the dance floor all night. We also arranged our lights (string lights in our reception patio, which looked beautiful!) and photobooth through Party Pros - it made things so much easier to have one vendor for all three of these.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

We hired the Party Pros at the recommendation of our wedding planner, Desiree Dawn Events. She had previously worked with them and thought they were the perfect fit for our wedding. I am so glad we took her advice. Jason from Party Pros was responsive and really took the time to get to know our needs/wants and tailor our event. Jason only spoke to our guests when necessary (i.e., starting the dance portion of the evening, cake cutting, first dances, etc.). Jason even surprised us and made our last dance similar to our first - he asked our guests out onto the dance floor in a circle around it, and played "Stand By Me" as our last song. It was a wonderful way to end the evening.

We also used the Party Pros for our lighting. The amber lighting was beautiful and not overdone!

We would definitely recommend the Party Pros to anyone needing DJ and lighting services, and we would definitely use them (and Jason) again!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Lia
11/02/2014

I had the greatest time of my life at my wedding, and Sean was a huge part of that. So many of my guests commented that he was the best DJ they had every encountered, and I feel the same way. He listened to exactly what I wanted in terms of genres of music and timing and he kept the energy flowing perfectly all night, even when my dad requested obscure Greek dance songs. I cannot recommend the Party Pros highly enough.

Services Used: DJ

Let me preface this review by saying that music was the MOST important aspect of our wedding. Sean. Was. Amazing. From the start, he was super accommodating and completely open to what we wanted. He met us at our home (an hour away from his office, no less) and spent ample time with us reviewing what we wanted and getting to know us as a couple. We had very specific requests for the feel for cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, and late night, and he fluidly and skillfully accomplished everything we wanted. Our guests have been raving about how amazing the music was - Sean was also hilarious to incorporate a Nirvana song after a somewhat embarrassing speech by the MOH :) He was so on-point with every aspect of the wedding; he kept the party exactly where we wanted it to be and was so amazingly skilled at doing so. We COULD NOT be happier with our DJ and are so thrilled to have had Sean as part of our special day.

1+ year ago

We worked exclusively with Sean on two not-so-easy wedding events! Sean was calm, patient and accommodating throughout the process. He worked within our budget and provided stunning lighting schemes (bistro lighting for our welcome dinner and jaw-dropping uplighting for our wedding reception).

Sean and his staff are capable, friendly and true professionals. It was important to us that someone listened to our likes and dislikes and respected our choices -- Sean made the whole process very easy! I strongly recommend Party Pros for DJ/sound/lighting!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Not sure that we can say enough about how amazing our DJ Sean was during the wedding planning process, as well as the wedding itself. Sean and Jason were flexible and accommodating. Not only did they provide sound for the ceremony and reception which were indoors, but also provided speakers for the outside cocktail hour.

Sean went above and beyond typical DJ duties. He snapped pictures to capture moments, and he even helped by texting us to let us know how many guests had come in for the ceremony to give us a heads up for when to head over. He was relaxed, chill, and stuck to the music that we picked out, but knew when to go beyond that playlist to get the guests moving.

I've received a ton of compliments about how awesome he was and really feel that the price was well worth the service.

Services Used: DJ

Amazing team! Sean did such a great job at our wedding!! It was the ultimate party bc he kept everyone moving and on the dance floor! He coordinated and handled everything needed with bridal party and procession of evening so we could enjoy our day with no worries!! We could not have asked for me!! Best of the best!! All the guests loved him. He was very attentive to our needs and requests!! The ultimate party emcee for sure!

1 Review
1+ year ago

The Party Pros are the best in the business and if you want your big day to be as perfect and as memorable as possible--you need to call The Party Pros! These guys are the definition of professionalism and my day would not have been all that it was if it weren't for Sean and his team! They did an amazing job and my husband and I honestly can't thank him enough! I highly recommend The Party Pros for any event that can have music because it's not a party unless The Party Pros are there! Now that the wedding is over, I am constantly trying to think of party ideas and reasons to hire Sean to be a dj for me again! If you hire The Party Pros--you will be able to rest assured that while you may have to worry over your groom's mom's dress choice or the flowers matching the bridesmaids dresses--you will never have to worry about your dj being anything less than phenomenal and the reception will be perfect--even if the groom's sister changes out of her bridesmaid dress before pictures are finished! ;)

ES13
2+ years ago

Sean is INCREDIBLE. My husband and I had gone back and forth for months between deciding on a band or a dj. After a recommendation for Sean from our photographer we set up a meeting with Sean and we immediately knew he has the perfect fit for our wedding. He was so responsive, easy to talk with and we genuinely enjoyed his company. He offered great suggestions and put our mind at ease. Through the entire process he was such a great guy to work with. We had some different requests that we threw at him throught the months and he made every single one of them happen- quickly and happily! He was so much fun at the wedding. He read the audience PERFECTLY and he really carried the entire reception. We have heard nothing but amazing things from our guest regarding how fun Sean was.

Sean- THANK YOU for the amazing job you did at our wedding! We are so thankful and will never forget it!

-Emily and Mike

Connie
04/13/2013

Party Pros is the way to go for your event! They are experts at what they do! We have had the privilege of attending several other weddings that Party Pros worked & also saw how they adjusted with different crowds. No wedding is the same & they customize your event to your needs. Sean at Party Pros is the best! He knows how to engage the guests & put on a great party! He is the ultimate host as he offered help thoughout the evening with tasks that he doesn't have to offer, but does! Would never recommend anyone but Party Pros for any event! Thank you as always!

1 person found this review helpful

FANTASTIC! I do not even know where to begin. I planned a destination wedding in Key Largo, FL, from Virginia. The Party Pros were recommended to me by my venue, The Key Largo Hilton Resort. I was a little a hesitant at first, because I had never heard of them (or any of my vendors for that matter). However, I began doing my own research and was only seeing "good stuff." From the beginning, Jason was professional, easy to work with, and quick with responses. My new husband and I even got an e-mail response to a question we sent at 10 pm on a Saturday night within 10 minutes! I was FLOORED! Jason completely followed our lead, and provided great insight when we weren't sure what was best for our day. During our wedding a reception Jason kept the party going, kept it personal, and adapted to some last minute changes on my part. The entire evening went EXACTLY as Jason had described it. It is no exaggeration that he played a HUGE role in making my wedding and reception the absolute BEST time of my life. I cannot speak any more highly of this vendor and continue to get compliments from friends and family on our wonderful DJ! Brides, do yourselves a huge, stress -relieving favor by investing in the Party Pros.

Services Used: DJ

Where do I even begin! I am over the moon with Sean and Party Pros!!! The energy and vibe of my reception was amazing. I'm still getting complements about the DJ. Sean is extremely perceptive to not only the bride & groom's needs but to the mood of the crowd! He coordinated with the band and handled everything that related to music and lighting. I was so relieved to know that he actually took stuff off my plate instead of giving me more to do!!! You will NOT regret using Party Pros...it will most likely be the BEST decision you make for your big day (besides saying yes, of course!)