The Party Machine

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Neither my husband nor I really wanted to have a DJ, but I am so glad my mother in law convinced us to go ahead and book with these guys! The music at our ceremony was exactly as I wanted and the reception was a BLAST! Great music and dancing :) Our bouquet and garter toss were so much fun too! The DJ stayed very involved with our guests and made sure everyone had a great time!

As far as the planning process goes - Jeff stayed in touch with us and made sure to promptly respond to any questions that we had.

You'll be missing out BIG TIME if you don't book these guys for your special day!!

Services Used: DJ

Whoop! Whoop! These guys are awesome! Our wedding was fantastic and people stayed until the end. The music was great and the DJ/Announcer was amazing. The dance floor was never empty!

Rhonda
06/05/2015

The Party Machine did a great job at our reception! The DJ and MC were professional and energetic and very flexible with guest requests. They had all the music we had requested, even the songs that you don't normally hear at a wedding! They kept the night moving and the guest having a great time.

Private User
Recently Married

Everything was awesome! I wanted a fun wedding and that's what they gave me. Jeff is very organized and wanted to make sure my ceremony and reception was exactly how I wanted it.

Services Used: DJ

Upon booking, the Party Machine was highly recommended by a very valued source. Jeff, the owner, was not only quick to respond to all forms of communication but he was so helpful! We really wanted a customized wedding and Jeff worked diligently to make that happen! One of the most special parts of our wedding was a fun dance my dad and I performed. Jeff gave us music recommendations and really helped us to make it happen! The most important thing to me and my husband was to have a wedding where everyone had a great time. Jeff brought a ton of people that I never would have expected to the floor and everyone gave rave reviews about how wonderful he was! I cannot enforce how much of a positive impact Jeff and his team had on our wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Jeff and his crew are amazing!!! They did an awesome job with the music and the atmosphere as a whole. The dance floor was always full and Jeff as MC, kept everything and everyone moving!!! We also had a photobooth, and our guests had an absolute blast with all the props and just getting their pictures taken!! The photo album is also really special, we are so glad we chose the package with the photobooth!!! Awesome group of people!!! Couldn't have asked for a more professional DJ/MC. Truly greatful for the job that Party Machine did at our wedding!

Sasha
03/14/2015

The Party Machine was fantastic for my wedding ceremony and reception! They played music we loved and always kept our crowd dancing. Any request made my me or my guests was played in a timely manner. The MC was also amazing! He was very upbeat and funny and did everything I requested of him. All of my guests loved him! I would definately recommend The Party Machine to anyone who needs entertainment!

The Party Machine responded with the following comments:

Thank you Sasha for using The Party Machine!

Services Used: DJ

Jeff and his crew did an fabulous job before and during our wedding. Jeff is extremely knowledgeable in not only music but how to get your guests off the seat and on to the floor. He customized several songs for me and also a few introductions. For our first dance, my son sang for us. Jeff worked with us on the music, the words and made our night incredible. His passion for music shows through when he is helping you plan your selections and then again when the music you chose fills the room. You will be very happy with The Party Machine. They are the best in all aspects! Well done Jeff... well done.

Dianne & Sean
10/18/2014

The Party Machine was AWESOME. So easy to work with and they are very helpful with the planning the timeline of the evening. Jeff kept everyone dancing all night long and the guests complimented them several times! Everyone loved the photo booth too!! So fun! I highly recommend!

Services Used: DJ

This is the 2nd time I have used The Party Machine for both of my daughter's weddings. There is no other DJ that can get the party started like they do! It was such a pleasure working with Jeff in preparation for our event and Frazer came through once again as our MC and DJ in creating some lasting and wonderful memories for our family and friends! I highly recommend The Party Machine!!!

Private User
Recently Married

Thank you guys so much! Everything was excellent and everyone definitely had an awesome time!! You guys definitely know how to keep the party going and making sure everyone has a blast!! Thanks again!!!

Services Used: DJ

The Party Machine helped to make our Reception unforgettable.

Kara
09/13/2014

Jeff and Lekendre and their awesome team at The Party Machine are absolutely amazing! They took so much time to email me and talk to me and meet with me to make sure my reception would be perfect! The variety of music they played at my reception was great for all ages and the party never stopped!!! Everyone danced all night and everyone had so much fun!! My dj/mc Lekendre, was so much fun and entertaining to everyone and we had such a blast! And he even danced at my wedding for me too! The USC game was on that night and my husband and I are a house divided and he played sandstorm after they won and to my request, he played Tiger Rag for me!! After my wedding, I had so many people come tell me that that was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding! The Party Machine is such an amazing company, anyone would be stupid not to hire them for their wedding! I can't thank Jeff and Lekendre and his team enough! My wedding was perfect and the absolute best thanks to them!!! I have also been to another wedding where The Party Machine was the DJ and once again, the party does not stop!!!!! :)

Services Used: DJ

The Best DJ and MC's so organized and professional!

Services Used: DJ

Awesome group of people to work with. They did my ceremony and reception. Everything was perfect! No complaints at all!

Services Used: DJ

The Party Machine was great!!! They were the DJ for my wedding this July and they did a great job! They were very detailed in their preparation for the wedding reception and gave great direction for the order of events. I was a great relief to know that they knew exactly what was going on, and when, and they were able to keep the reception flowing. I really enjoyed the DJ, he was upbeat but not overbearing, he kept things going, the music was great, and he got the crowd to dance and have fun. The photo booth was great and I will always cherish having the photo booth picture album that they made for us. All around a great DJ service! I would highly recommend them!