The Oregon Golf Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

There is no way to write a review for OGC without reviewing Anna, the events coordinator we worked with. Anna was so kind, patient, accommodating, and supportive for the 12+ months we worked with her to plan the event. Because of Anna, the OGC made my dreams come true! We had an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day because of Anna and the rest of the staff at OGC. If you have your wedding here, you will feel taken care of. The food will be great. Everything will be exactly the way you always wanted it.

Thank you, Oregon Golf Club!

The Oregon Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Katy! We really enjoyed working with you and your wedding was so gorgeous! Keep in touch! ~Anna

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nicole was always available through email/phone call whenever I had a question (which was often). I really appreciated the peace of mind she was able to give me. She walked us through all the decision making. Nicole is the real MVP!

The venue was beautiful! The rose garden was were we had our ceremony. I saved a ton of money because I didn't have to do any extra decorations in the ceremony area - it was gorgeous as is. The reception was in the tented rose pavilion next to the rose garden. The pavilion was air conditioned (yay!) and comfortable. There was plenty of room for our guests - including the kids running around.

We had a Thursday night wedding for $500 (!) + a minimum food/beverage expenditure. The minimum food/beverage expenditure was what we were planning on paying anyways with 150 people attending. It was the absolute best price I found for a high quality venue!

Originally, the buffet pricing was $38 a plate - too expensive for us - Nicole was able to make a custom buffet option that was only $30 a plate - way more affordable to us! We also had a lot of kids coming to the wedding and the venue was able to do a kids buffet for $15 a plate. We had so many kids coming it was nice to do something special for them (and cheaper for us). We were also able to purchase kegs of our favorite beer, house wine, champagne, soda, coffee and lemonade to serve. I really appreciate how the venue was able to work with us with our budget.

The venue had everything that we needed. Table and napkin linens (many different color options), chairs, tables, glasses, plates, silverware, everything. The only things I bought were decorations, vases, and votives. It made my life so much easier to not have to hassle with rental items.

Overall:
Incredible venue.

The Oregon Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Thanks Melody, for your kind words! We loved working with you and congratulations on your lovely wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved our wedding at The Oregon Golf Club!! I had attended fundraisers and a golf tournament there before, but never a wedding. We fell in love during our first visit and immediately reserved a date. Couple days later we booked. Anna was our director and was always patient, responsive and friendly. She provided great references including Caitlin at Zest for flowers and Lisa at Crave Design for invitations (check out both of these vendors, they are the best!!) Day of the wedding, the staff was great to work with and seamlessly managed the nights events. We selected to do a buffet with prime rib carving station which was outstanding. Many of our guests commented on how good the food was (especially the salmon). If you are looking into having your special day here, you will not regret it. My last piece of advice is to reserve early.. their days book fast.

The Oregon Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Dan! It was so great to work with you and Stephanie! Congratulations! ~Anna

Jordan
10/17/2014

Oregon Golf Club was exceptional. From the first time we toured the facility, I knew it was going to be perfect.

Nicole Bergin was our Event Coordinator and her friendly and accommodating attitude sealed the deal. Anything I asked for, she made sure that we were able to do. She was responsive to emails for our many questions and requests and always was assuring us that our day was going to be great! I can't thank Nicole and OGC enough.

We rented the "tent" as our reception space, which is really a built-in, fully functional and heated/cooled room with a kitchen that is just more shaped like a tent than it actually is a "tent." It is carpeted with beautiful white draping all over and chandeliers that give such an elegant and "floating" feel.

Our food was DELICIOUS -- even 3 months later, we still have friends and family talking about how delicious our food was (buffet style), and OGC was able to accommodate our budget and find a meal that was tasty, filling and exactly the style we were looking for.

The bartenders and wait staff was spot-on, very attentive and always circling the floor and making rounds to check on the wedding party and our guests. There was never a delay in service.

The two suites upstairs were great! We didn't use them to dress or get ready as we had our ceremony some where else, but they were perfect for relaxing and regrouping after our party bus dropped us off. We had a few cocktails before our grand entrance to join our guests!

It is safe to say that our wedding day was (of course!) the best day of our lives but I owe majority of the splendor and magic to the Oregon Golf Club! Thank you!

Thanks Jordan! We loved working with you on your wedding! ~Nicole

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
Suzanne
10/11/2014

Very beautiful venue. Food was great.

Kathy
09/27/2014

Where do I begin?!? I was never a girl who dreamed of my wedding day, but my wedding at the Oregon Golf Club exceeded all expectations. Aside from the beauty of the venue, the lush green Rose Garden and draped, high ceilings of the Rose Pavilion, the service that Nicole provided from beginning to end was impeccable. She genuinely wanted to help us create the best day of our lives and it was evident. Her knowledge and experience in event planning was prevalent as she always provided options and suggestions to help us stay within our desired budget. The OGC is beyond amazing and Nicole is top notch!

The Oregon Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you for all your kind words Kathy! It was such a pleasure to work with you on your amazing wedding! ~Nicole

Betsy
09/19/2014

Nicole at Oregon Golf Club was so helpful & made the event planning easy & fun! Our guests absolutely loved the venue - the rose garden & view of Mt. Hood were spectacular. Overall, a very classy & romantic setting for a wedding! Wish I had more daughters so I could do it all over again!

Thank you Betsy! We really enjoyed working with your family! ~Nicole

Shelley
09/14/2014

Everything was perfect. The staff was so helpful and flexible. If I asked to have something done I didn't have to remind anyone it was already done. Nicole is the absolute best.

Amanda
07/12/2014

Nicole is the BEST event coordinator to work with - she is kind, friendly, and truly committed to making your wedding AMAZING!

Dallas
05/24/2014

I cannot even BEGIN to describe how incredibly thankful I am to have had our special day at the Oregon Golf Club. Everything was absolutely PERFECT. The staff was extremely helpful & made sure everything went as planned. Nicole Bergin, especially, was an incredible help. She kept in great contact with me for several months & was there to answer any & all questions I had at any time. Without her help our wedding may not have been as successful as it was. The venue is just absolutely beautiful as well. We had the perfect day with an amazing view of the mountains. Our photographer was able to capture some great sunset shots as well! Everything was very clean & well organized. Everything in the tent was already set up upon our 7:30am arrival & ready for us to begin decorating our tables. Our get ready rooms were set up wonderfully & allowed us & all our hair & makeup artists to have the appropriate space needed to get as all ready in time! Everything was just perfect, I could go on all day. Thank you so much Oregon Golf Club!! -Dallas & MacCoy Merkley

Andrea
04/19/2014

Our wedding was more than I could ever imagine. Nicole helped the whole day run smoothly and put us in touch with the best vendors. I couldn't have asked for a better day at a better venue!

Ron and Mary
09/15/2013

Our Daughters wedding went VERY well and we had nothing but Great Reviews from the Guests! The time Flew by and all the Vendors we chose seemed to deliver in a big way!

Private User
1+ year ago

We had our daughter's wedding out on the Rose Garden of the Oregon Country Club and the Reception in the beautiful wedding tent. Everyone thought the venue was beautiful and "magical." The Staff at the Oregon Golf Club was friendly and amazing and great to work with. The food was delicious and the bar service was wonderful with their large selection of beer, wine and cocktails. We would highly recommend them and look forward to working with them again. We also hosted the post-wedding brunch in the Dining room at the Oregon Country Club the morning after the wedding. Again the food, drinks and service was amazing. Nicole who is the event coordinator is absolutely wonderful to work with.!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

The Oregon Golf Club was super accommodating. They were very understanding and were willing to help fit our budget needs. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The ceremony space has an amazing view and a very pretty garden. The tent with the white linen is so stunning and has so many options for décor. Their venue is air-conditioned which was a must for an August wedding.
Nicole worked with us and she was so great. Any question we had, she would help us get the answer very quickly. We couldn't have chosen a better venue to accommodate our 200+ guest wedding. Great venue to host both the ceremony and reception. We highly recommend the Oregon Golf Club!

The Oregon Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Neticia! We loved working with you and your family on your wedding! ~Nicole

Brooke
08/11/2013

All of the staff at the Oregon Golf Club were pleasant to work with. Nicole made everything easy as possible, everyone knows planning a wedding isnt the easiest thing in the world, but Nicole was great in assisting in any way that she could. the tastings and all the prior events the club does prior to your event are fun to go to and give you a good idea of how your wedding would/could look. Fun to taste the food before you decide what to serve your guests too! All in all a perfect wedding we had at The Oregon Golf. Thanks to all your staff for the help!

Thanks Brooke!! Great to work with you on your very special day! ~Nicole

Sara
06/28/2013

Beautiful place to get married! Best day of our lives! Only complain I would ask is that the chairs and bistro tables were set up sooner then they were. It stressed out my wedding planner/florist. Otherwise everything was absolutly perfect!!!!! I would recommend this to anyone!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue