The Oregon Golf Club

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very beautiful venue. Food was great.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Suzanne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I begin?!? I was never a girl who dreamed of my wedding day, but my wedding at the Oregon Golf Club exceeded all expectations. Aside from the beauty of the venue, the lush green Rose Garden and draped, high ceilings of the Rose Pavilion, the service that Nicole provided from beginning to end was impeccable. She genuinely wanted to help us create the best day of our lives and it was evident. Her knowledge and experience in event planning was prevalent as she always provided options and suggestions to help us stay within our desired budget. The OGC is beyond amazing and Nicole is top notch!

The Oregon Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you for all your kind words Kathy! It was such a pleasure to work with you on your amazing wedding! ~Nicole

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Kathy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole at Oregon Golf Club was so helpful & made the event planning easy & fun! Our guests absolutely loved the venue - the rose garden & view of Mt. Hood were spectacular. Overall, a very classy & romantic setting for a wedding! Wish I had more daughters so I could do it all over again!

Thank you Betsy! We really enjoyed working with your family! ~Nicole

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Betsy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect. The staff was so helpful and flexible. If I asked to have something done I didn't have to remind anyone it was already done. Nicole is the absolute best.

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
Shelley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole is the BEST event coordinator to work with - she is kind, friendly, and truly committed to making your wedding AMAZING!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot even BEGIN to describe how incredibly thankful I am to have had our special day at the Oregon Golf Club. Everything was absolutely PERFECT. The staff was extremely helpful & made sure everything went as planned. Nicole Bergin, especially, was an incredible help. She kept in great contact with me for several months & was there to answer any & all questions I had at any time. Without her help our wedding may not have been as successful as it was. The venue is just absolutely beautiful as well. We had the perfect day with an amazing view of the mountains. Our photographer was able to capture some great sunset shots as well! Everything was very clean & well organized. Everything in the tent was already set up upon our 7:30am arrival & ready for us to begin decorating our tables. Our get ready rooms were set up wonderfully & allowed us & all our hair & makeup artists to have the appropriate space needed to get as all ready in time! Everything was just perfect, I could go on all day. Thank you so much Oregon Golf Club!! -Dallas & MacCoy Merkley

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Dallas
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was more than I could ever imagine. Nicole helped the whole day run smoothly and put us in touch with the best vendors. I couldn't have asked for a better day at a better venue!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our Daughters wedding went VERY well and we had nothing but Great Reviews from the Guests! The time Flew by and all the Vendors we chose seemed to deliver in a big way!

• Wedding: 09/15/2013
Ron and Mary
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our daughter's wedding out on the Rose Garden of the Oregon Country Club and the Reception in the beautiful wedding tent. Everyone thought the venue was beautiful and "magical." The Staff at the Oregon Golf Club was friendly and amazing and great to work with. The food was delicious and the bar service was wonderful with their large selection of beer, wine and cocktails. We would highly recommend them and look forward to working with them again. We also hosted the post-wedding brunch in the Dining room at the Oregon Country Club the morning after the wedding. Again the food, drinks and service was amazing. Nicole who is the event coordinator is absolutely wonderful to work with.!!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Oregon Golf Club was super accommodating. They were very understanding and were willing to help fit our budget needs. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The ceremony space has an amazing view and a very pretty garden. The tent with the white linen is so stunning and has so many options for décor. Their venue is air-conditioned which was a must for an August wedding.
Nicole worked with us and she was so great. Any question we had, she would help us get the answer very quickly. We couldn't have chosen a better venue to accommodate our 200+ guest wedding. Great venue to host both the ceremony and reception. We highly recommend the Oregon Golf Club!

The Oregon Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Neticia! We loved working with you and your family on your wedding! ~Nicole

• Wedding: 08/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All of the staff at the Oregon Golf Club were pleasant to work with. Nicole made everything easy as possible, everyone knows planning a wedding isnt the easiest thing in the world, but Nicole was great in assisting in any way that she could. the tastings and all the prior events the club does prior to your event are fun to go to and give you a good idea of how your wedding would/could look. Fun to taste the food before you decide what to serve your guests too! All in all a perfect wedding we had at The Oregon Golf. Thanks to all your staff for the help!

Thanks Brooke!! Great to work with you on your very special day! ~Nicole

• Wedding: 08/11/2013
Brooke
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful place to get married! Best day of our lives! Only complain I would ask is that the chairs and bistro tables were set up sooner then they were. It stressed out my wedding planner/florist. Otherwise everything was absolutly perfect!!!!! I would recommend this to anyone!

• Wedding: 06/28/2013
Sara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The OGC was a wonderful place for our wedding! And we couldn't have asked for an easier time with all of the planning and coordinating before the big day. Nicole was amazing, always answering our questions and offering extra tid bits that made everything just perfect!

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
Lindsay
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the beginning the coordinator was upfront with all that could be done and that was helpful. The staff the day of the wedding was very helpful in every way. This place i would recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful place along with a professional team.

• Wedding: 04/07/2013
Erik
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Oregon Golf club was a BEAUTIFUL setting for our reception and pictures! From the beginning, Nicole was wonderful to work with. She knew how to help us have a fluid flow during our reception, was willing to provide a menu that fit our budget, and took care of ALL the odds and ends that we may have forgotten (table linens, cake cutting, lighting, etc.). I checked out a few other places when I was hunting for a reception venue and The Oregon Golf club offered a lot for a good price, a generous price really and they threw in plenty of small items without extra fees (for instance, last minute we deiced to have a slideshow and they let us use their projector and screen for free!). Nicole was great about responding to all of my questions! We had a great experience!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband Jonathan and I were married at the Oregon Golf Club on November 11th, 2012 - and it was absolutely beautiful.

We attended an open house at the venue in early spring last year, and had an opportunity to take a tour, sample the food, and gather information. We were pretty early in our wedding planning process at that point, and honestly didn't know where to start. After visiting OGC, we knew it was 'the' place - nothing else compared.

Nicole Bergin was so amazing throughout the entire process. I felt like I had a million questions, and she was fantastic in walking us through every step, and helping us stick to our budget.

When the big day rolled around, everything went according to plan. All of the catering staff was fantastic, and we still get compliments to this day about how great the food was. We had both the wedding and reception indoors (roughly 120 people), and the setup of the pavilion was perfect....plenty of room for people to roam, and it looked beautiful. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

• Wedding: 11/11/2012
888-519-7307
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7