The Oregon Golf Club

Value
Flexibility
Jordan
10/17/2014

Oregon Golf Club was exceptional. From the first time we toured the facility, I knew it was going to be perfect.

Nicole Bergin was our Event Coordinator and her friendly and accommodating attitude sealed the deal. Anything I asked for, she made sure that we were able to do. She was responsive to emails for our many questions and requests and always was assuring us that our day was going to be great! I can't thank Nicole and OGC enough.

We rented the "tent" as our reception space, which is really a built-in, fully functional and heated/cooled room with a kitchen that is just more shaped like a tent than it actually is a "tent." It is carpeted with beautiful white draping all over and chandeliers that give such an elegant and "floating" feel.

Our food was DELICIOUS -- even 3 months later, we still have friends and family talking about how delicious our food was (buffet style), and OGC was able to accommodate our budget and find a meal that was tasty, filling and exactly the style we were looking for.

The bartenders and wait staff was spot-on, very attentive and always circling the floor and making rounds to check on the wedding party and our guests. There was never a delay in service.

The two suites upstairs were great! We didn't use them to dress or get ready as we had our ceremony some where else, but they were perfect for relaxing and regrouping after our party bus dropped us off. We had a few cocktails before our grand entrance to join our guests!

It is safe to say that our wedding day was (of course!) the best day of our lives but I owe majority of the splendor and magic to the Oregon Golf Club! Thank you!

Thanks Jordan! We loved working with you on your wedding! ~Nicole

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
Suzanne
10/11/2014

Very beautiful venue. Food was great.

Kathy
09/27/2014

Where do I begin?!? I was never a girl who dreamed of my wedding day, but my wedding at the Oregon Golf Club exceeded all expectations. Aside from the beauty of the venue, the lush green Rose Garden and draped, high ceilings of the Rose Pavilion, the service that Nicole provided from beginning to end was impeccable. She genuinely wanted to help us create the best day of our lives and it was evident. Her knowledge and experience in event planning was prevalent as she always provided options and suggestions to help us stay within our desired budget. The OGC is beyond amazing and Nicole is top notch!

The Oregon Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you for all your kind words Kathy! It was such a pleasure to work with you on your amazing wedding! ~Nicole

Betsy
09/19/2014

Nicole at Oregon Golf Club was so helpful & made the event planning easy & fun! Our guests absolutely loved the venue - the rose garden & view of Mt. Hood were spectacular. Overall, a very classy & romantic setting for a wedding! Wish I had more daughters so I could do it all over again!

Thank you Betsy! We really enjoyed working with your family! ~Nicole

Shelley
09/14/2014

Everything was perfect. The staff was so helpful and flexible. If I asked to have something done I didn't have to remind anyone it was already done. Nicole is the absolute best.

Amanda
07/12/2014

Nicole is the BEST event coordinator to work with - she is kind, friendly, and truly committed to making your wedding AMAZING!

Dallas
05/24/2014

I cannot even BEGIN to describe how incredibly thankful I am to have had our special day at the Oregon Golf Club. Everything was absolutely PERFECT. The staff was extremely helpful & made sure everything went as planned. Nicole Bergin, especially, was an incredible help. She kept in great contact with me for several months & was there to answer any & all questions I had at any time. Without her help our wedding may not have been as successful as it was. The venue is just absolutely beautiful as well. We had the perfect day with an amazing view of the mountains. Our photographer was able to capture some great sunset shots as well! Everything was very clean & well organized. Everything in the tent was already set up upon our 7:30am arrival & ready for us to begin decorating our tables. Our get ready rooms were set up wonderfully & allowed us & all our hair & makeup artists to have the appropriate space needed to get as all ready in time! Everything was just perfect, I could go on all day. Thank you so much Oregon Golf Club!! -Dallas & MacCoy Merkley

Andrea
04/19/2014

Our wedding was more than I could ever imagine. Nicole helped the whole day run smoothly and put us in touch with the best vendors. I couldn't have asked for a better day at a better venue!

Ron and Mary
09/15/2013

Our Daughters wedding went VERY well and we had nothing but Great Reviews from the Guests! The time Flew by and all the Vendors we chose seemed to deliver in a big way!

Private User
1+ year ago

We had our daughter's wedding out on the Rose Garden of the Oregon Country Club and the Reception in the beautiful wedding tent. Everyone thought the venue was beautiful and "magical." The Staff at the Oregon Golf Club was friendly and amazing and great to work with. The food was delicious and the bar service was wonderful with their large selection of beer, wine and cocktails. We would highly recommend them and look forward to working with them again. We also hosted the post-wedding brunch in the Dining room at the Oregon Country Club the morning after the wedding. Again the food, drinks and service was amazing. Nicole who is the event coordinator is absolutely wonderful to work with.!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

The Oregon Golf Club was super accommodating. They were very understanding and were willing to help fit our budget needs. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The ceremony space has an amazing view and a very pretty garden. The tent with the white linen is so stunning and has so many options for décor. Their venue is air-conditioned which was a must for an August wedding.
Nicole worked with us and she was so great. Any question we had, she would help us get the answer very quickly. We couldn't have chosen a better venue to accommodate our 200+ guest wedding. Great venue to host both the ceremony and reception. We highly recommend the Oregon Golf Club!

The Oregon Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Neticia! We loved working with you and your family on your wedding! ~Nicole

Brooke
08/11/2013

All of the staff at the Oregon Golf Club were pleasant to work with. Nicole made everything easy as possible, everyone knows planning a wedding isnt the easiest thing in the world, but Nicole was great in assisting in any way that she could. the tastings and all the prior events the club does prior to your event are fun to go to and give you a good idea of how your wedding would/could look. Fun to taste the food before you decide what to serve your guests too! All in all a perfect wedding we had at The Oregon Golf. Thanks to all your staff for the help!

Thanks Brooke!! Great to work with you on your very special day! ~Nicole

Sara
06/28/2013

Beautiful place to get married! Best day of our lives! Only complain I would ask is that the chairs and bistro tables were set up sooner then they were. It stressed out my wedding planner/florist. Otherwise everything was absolutly perfect!!!!! I would recommend this to anyone!

Lindsay
05/26/2013

The OGC was a wonderful place for our wedding! And we couldn't have asked for an easier time with all of the planning and coordinating before the big day. Nicole was amazing, always answering our questions and offering extra tid bits that made everything just perfect!

Erik
04/07/2013

From the beginning the coordinator was upfront with all that could be done and that was helpful. The staff the day of the wedding was very helpful in every way. This place i would recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful place along with a professional team.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

The Oregon Golf club was a BEAUTIFUL setting for our reception and pictures! From the beginning, Nicole was wonderful to work with. She knew how to help us have a fluid flow during our reception, was willing to provide a menu that fit our budget, and took care of ALL the odds and ends that we may have forgotten (table linens, cake cutting, lighting, etc.). I checked out a few other places when I was hunting for a reception venue and The Oregon Golf club offered a lot for a good price, a generous price really and they threw in plenty of small items without extra fees (for instance, last minute we deiced to have a slideshow and they let us use their projector and screen for free!). Nicole was great about responding to all of my questions! We had a great experience!!