The Noyes Museum of Art of Stockton College

The Noyes Museum of Art of Stockton College

Make your event unforgettable at our unique cultural destination.

733 Lily Lake Road

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at the noyes was absolutely beautiful. It is a very romantic setting, right on the lake, with beautiful hardwood floors, big windows high ceilings and white walls, not to mention the amazing artwork. You don't even need to bother with decorations, it's just so beautiful. My guests have been complimenting the museum, saying it was so perfect because it gave people something to do, the dining tables were in one gallery the ceremony in another, and the dance floor and bar was in the central deck. The cool thing was you could go from place to place, and couples could go and look at the art, it was just so romantic. Our wedding photos came out so gorgeous there. Plus having the dance floor away from the dining meant that you didn't feel like people were just staring at you from the tables while you danced, it was the perfect size too and people really danced all night. And the dining room gave the older relatives a place to sit and talk without the music begin too loud for them. The coolest thing is we can go back and visit whenever we want, and I think it's one of my favorite places in the world now.

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had to come write a review for our absolute favorite vendor to work with during our entire wedding planning process. If you are looking for a unique and cool venue in south Jersey that's going to make your wedding day dreams come true, look no further. The Noyes Museum is the place. A fantastic art museum housed inside the coolest architecture and nestled in the Forsythe wildlife refuge! Andrea and Jim were the best!!!!!!! Andrea is the most professional and fun person to work with. She paid attention to all my bride details and was cool as cucumber with my crazy and fun loving family. Props to Jim, the most dedicated groundskeeper I've ever met. They were all a dream to work with, so thoughtful and attentive, and completely professional with the art and museum. This is a really great place if you are looking for something beautiful and unique, and they've got an awesome staff of dedicated and caring professionals. We love the Noyes!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Noyes is an excellent place to have a wedding! We had our ceremony outside in the back by the lake which was beautiful and the reception inside was great- we loved the variation in all of the galleries. Andrea is a pleasure to work with and makes the process quite easy. It is not a traditional wedding reception ballroom which exactly what we wanted. I would 100% recommend the Noyes!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Noyes Museum offered such a unique touch to our reception from the layout to the beautiful artwork displayed for our guests to explore - no two rooms were the same! The staff was the best - Kristin was by far the most valuable to me during the whole planning process. Her professionalism and attention to detail made it worry free and the personal touch made me feel like the special bride every woman wants to be. Jim, in maintenance, was my go to guy! He made everything smooth and perfect. Its the perfect venue!!!

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Jessica
1 Review

you guys are awesome!

& helpful above & beyond the call of duty.

thanks so much & see you in september!

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
marisa
1 Review
609-652-8848
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire