The Master's Baker

The Master's Baker

West Chester, PA 19380 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegan
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was included with the catering package at our venue. This did not at all diminish their dedication to working with me to design the perfect cake for our wedding! Emails and phone calls were answered promptly and Melissa and Jadian were super helpful in focusing my ideas into reality. Also, I have dietary restrictions and they had no problem making me a special gluten free/dairy free cake so I could enjoy dessert with all our guests!

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The price of our cake was included in our contract with our venue so we didn't have to worry about it. I am not a cake person but oh em gee, the cake was amazing! We did a 4 tier cake so we were able to pick 2 flavors and fillings. All of our guests couldn't stop talking about how great the cake was. It was also beautiful and exactly what we had discussed with the bakers when we had our meeting with them. They also give you a free small cake for your 1 year anniversary which I am SO excited to eat next year!

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
Erin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my reception at D'Ignazio's Towne House and my cake was included with the package. The tasting was amazing and the finished product was even more amazing. Everyone raved about the different flavors. We chose four different flavors, one for each tier. They have very friendly staff and delicious cakes. Thank you!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Master's Baker is a top quality baker who was easy to work with and very professional. From our initial meeting they were organized and understood exactly what we wanted for our special day. The Cake tasted delicious and was incredible.

We were so pleased with The Master's Baker and we would highly recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 11/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

YUM! Our wedding cake was so delicious. All of our guests raved about it and actually ate THE ENTIRE CAKE! We were able to choose multiple flavors and fillings, which was perfect for so many people to enjoy! Melissa was easy to work with and really allowed us to have the cake we dreamed of! She even helped us to find the perfect size cake stand. My favorite flavor was the chocolate raspberry cake! Delicious!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Master's Baker is the BEST! I loved my cake! It was delicious too. They were so helpful and nice when you go for your cake tasting. It was the highlight of the wedding planning for both me and my husband Kevin.

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We tried 8 different bakeries before finally setting on the Master's Baker. Their cake was the only one that actually tasted as good as it looked. Their cake was moist and delicious. They had many options for cake flavors and fillings. They were willing to let us mix and match. Their prices were very reasonable for the product they produced. We also ordered a number of dessert trays from them. We got chocolate covered strawberries, fruit tarts, and eclairs. All of them were delicious and neatly presented. Our cake looked great and tasted fantastic. Everyone said that they don't usually expect much from wedding cakes in terms of taste, but that ours tasted amazing. The great thing is that we don't have to save the top tier of our cake in the freezer because they will make us a fresh anniversary cake next year.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best wedding cake by far! We're still receiving compliments on it! Incredible quality, and the cake topper they sculpted for us was absolutely perfect! Couldn't have loved it more!

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved our wedding cake! Going into our first meeting with the staff at Master's baker, we weren't entirely sure what we wanted the cake to look like. But after discussing different ideas with them and looking at pictures of previous cakes, we decided to go with spray painting the cake to get an ombre effect going from dark red, to purple, to light purple at the top. The cake came out beautifully, and it tasted even better! We highly recommend the mint chocolate chip flavor :)

Joanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the Master's Baker create our wedding cake as well as our (surprise) groom's cake. They were absolutely AMAZING to work with!! Melissa was happy to answer all of my questions and was so enthusiastic about all my ideas for the groom's cake. My husband and I are huge Seinfeld fans and I wanted a cake that would encompass everything we love about the show. The Master's Baker did an awesome job accomplishing that!! We had tons of guests approaching us to tell us how incredible the groom's cake AND the wedding cake were! The Master's Baker was more than happy to incorporate our baseball theme into our actual wedding cake and they were able to do it in such a beautiful, classy way that it didn't scream "birthday cake". Not to mention the cake itself was absolutely delicious! I couldn't believe how many options we had for cake flavors and fillings! We loved it! We still have some left over groom's cake (that is now almost two weeks old) and my husband REFUSES to throw it away! He wants to eat every last morsel! I would absolutely recommend The Masters Baker if you are looking for the PERFECT wedding and/or groom's cake!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

DELICIOUS! and Beautiful to boot! We went with 2 different flavors and they were both a hit!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was amazing. We had four different flavors and each tasted amazing. Our whole cake was gone by the end of our reception!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience with Master's Baker was extremely pleasent. Not only are they friendly and professional, they have an amazing talent for baking. We were a little unconventional in that we wanted a cupcake cake, and they delivered 110%. They flavor was on point and the presentation was simply beautiful.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Jillian
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Master's Baker was so great to work with and the cake was delicious! We were able to choose 5 different flavor, one for each layer. They were very prompt with their responses and helped with coming up with ideas to stay in my budget for the grooms cake, which turned out great! My husband loved it! Can't wait for our anniversary cake; though we will definitely be using them for other baker needs!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I very rarely eat cake; I'm just not a cake person. But the cake at The Master's Baker is to die for! We had such a great experience at our tasting and ended up picking 4 flavors for our cake, one for each tier. It was so great! Everyone loved the pumpkin and the mint chocolate chip. The designer worked with us to help us with the design - we had no idea what we wanted and she was very patient and talented! Seriously an amazing cake. Can't wait to get cake there in the future!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved working with Master Baker! They were one of 2 recommended bakers from our venue and were a delight to work with. They were great at communication and were a lot of fun when my husband and I came in for our tasting. We really liked how we were able to make each tier of our 5 tier cake a different flavor. Not only was the cake itself delicious but it was also beautiful to look at!
- Side note - I loved working with them so much at 3 weeks after my wedding I used them to make a cake for my sister in laws baby shower.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
610-436-9888
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards