The Master's Baker

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

The Master's Baker made our wedding cake. From the tasting process to the end result, it was a great experience. Their unique and delicious flavors got a lot of positive feedback from guests, and their light, fluffy, buttercream icing was perfect and still soft when served (didn't get all stale and crusty)!

Private User
02/14/2015

I had a picture of the wedding cake I wanted and they recreated it exactly as the pictures. And the cake flavors tasted delicious!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The Master's Baker was great to work with for our wedding cake. We had a tasting and were able to take a few samples home with us. I contacted them a few weeks before the wedding (having totally forgotten to contact in references to any choices we had made) and they were great with the last minute decisions. Everyone at the reception raved about how delicious the cake was and I can't wait to try some again!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake from The Master's Baker was covered through our caterer so we did not know what to expect going into the tasting, but everything was fantastic! They give you their most popular flavors to try, and then you get to take some more home.

We went with the mint chocolate chip, the chocolate chip with chocolate butter cream, and the vanilla with cinnamon butter cream. It was all so delicious with people especially loving the mint chocolate chip. Also, the cake looked beautiful! We were able to provide ribbon in our wedding colors for the decoration and had a love park style love sign as our cake topper.

As an added bonus, they will bake you a complimentary small cake for your one year anniversary so you don't have to keep the top layer!

Syreeta & Will
12/13/2014

The Masters Baker did a wonderful job on our Wedding cake! The design was all that I dreamed for my Wedding cake... Elegant! In addition to our Wedding cake, these bakers crafted the perfect Groom's cake for my Husband. Both cakes were absolutely delicious! We're already looking forward to our one-year anniversary with each other, of course, but also our Masters Baker Anniversary cake...

The Scotts 12.13.14

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I can't say enough about how much i love Master's Baker. Their cakes are so good and beautifully presented. When my husband and I decided on our wedding venue (who wasn't contracted with Master's at the time) we requested that we needed them to draft an addendum to their contract allowing us to have another bakery make our cake because we were not going to use anybody except Master's. About 6 months later we learned that they ended up contracting with Master's anyway so we were really happy. Our wedding cake was beautiful and of course tasted amazing.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was included with the catering package at our venue. This did not at all diminish their dedication to working with me to design the perfect cake for our wedding! Emails and phone calls were answered promptly and Melissa and Jadian were super helpful in focusing my ideas into reality. Also, I have dietary restrictions and they had no problem making me a special gluten free/dairy free cake so I could enjoy dessert with all our guests!

Erin
11/28/2014

The price of our cake was included in our contract with our venue so we didn't have to worry about it. I am not a cake person but oh em gee, the cake was amazing! We did a 4 tier cake so we were able to pick 2 flavors and fillings. All of our guests couldn't stop talking about how great the cake was. It was also beautiful and exactly what we had discussed with the bakers when we had our meeting with them. They also give you a free small cake for your 1 year anniversary which I am SO excited to eat next year!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I had my reception at D'Ignazio's Towne House and my cake was included with the package. The tasting was amazing and the finished product was even more amazing. Everyone raved about the different flavors. We chose four different flavors, one for each tier. They have very friendly staff and delicious cakes. Thank you!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used The Master's Baker for our wedding cake and were so happy we did! I showed them a picture of what I wanted it to look like and our cake looked exactly like the picture. There was not one thing the picture had that the cake did not. I was so pleased and happy about it we have told others about them and will continue to do so in the future!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The Master's Baker is a top quality baker who was easy to work with and very professional. From our initial meeting they were organized and understood exactly what we wanted for our special day. The Cake tasted delicious and was incredible.

We were so pleased with The Master's Baker and we would highly recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

YUM! Our wedding cake was so delicious. All of our guests raved about it and actually ate THE ENTIRE CAKE! We were able to choose multiple flavors and fillings, which was perfect for so many people to enjoy! Melissa was easy to work with and really allowed us to have the cake we dreamed of! She even helped us to find the perfect size cake stand. My favorite flavor was the chocolate raspberry cake! Delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was amazing! Master Baker is the exclusive baker for our wedding venue, Mendenhall Inn. Setting up an appointment was easy to do on line. They fill up quickly so book early for your taste testing. They have many different cake flavors , fillings, and icings to work with and are true artists with their cake designs. We had a four tier cake and each tier was a different cake flavor. Many of our guests raved about how delicious our cake was. Thank you for a beautful and yummy cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The Master's Baker is the BEST! I loved my cake! It was delicious too. They were so helpful and nice when you go for your cake tasting. It was the highlight of the wedding planning for both me and my husband Kevin.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We tried 8 different bakeries before finally setting on the Master's Baker. Their cake was the only one that actually tasted as good as it looked. Their cake was moist and delicious. They had many options for cake flavors and fillings. They were willing to let us mix and match. Their prices were very reasonable for the product they produced. We also ordered a number of dessert trays from them. We got chocolate covered strawberries, fruit tarts, and eclairs. All of them were delicious and neatly presented. Our cake looked great and tasted fantastic. Everyone said that they don't usually expect much from wedding cakes in terms of taste, but that ours tasted amazing. The great thing is that we don't have to save the top tier of our cake in the freezer because they will make us a fresh anniversary cake next year.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Best wedding cake by far! We're still receiving compliments on it! Incredible quality, and the cake topper they sculpted for us was absolutely perfect! Couldn't have loved it more!