The Master's Baker

The Master's Baker

West Chester, PA 19380 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegan
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We tried 8 different bakeries before finally setting on the Master's Baker. Their cake was the only one that actually tasted as good as it looked. Their cake was moist and delicious. They had many options for cake flavors and fillings. They were willing to let us mix and match. Their prices were very reasonable for the product they produced. We also ordered a number of dessert trays from them. We got chocolate covered strawberries, fruit tarts, and eclairs. All of them were delicious and neatly presented. Our cake looked great and tasted fantastic. Everyone said that they don't usually expect much from wedding cakes in terms of taste, but that ours tasted amazing. The great thing is that we don't have to save the top tier of our cake in the freezer because they will make us a fresh anniversary cake next year.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best wedding cake by far! We're still receiving compliments on it! Incredible quality, and the cake topper they sculpted for us was absolutely perfect! Couldn't have loved it more!

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved our wedding cake! Going into our first meeting with the staff at Master's baker, we weren't entirely sure what we wanted the cake to look like. But after discussing different ideas with them and looking at pictures of previous cakes, we decided to go with spray painting the cake to get an ombre effect going from dark red, to purple, to light purple at the top. The cake came out beautifully, and it tasted even better! We highly recommend the mint chocolate chip flavor :)

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Joanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the Master's Baker create our wedding cake as well as our (surprise) groom's cake. They were absolutely AMAZING to work with!! Melissa was happy to answer all of my questions and was so enthusiastic about all my ideas for the groom's cake. My husband and I are huge Seinfeld fans and I wanted a cake that would encompass everything we love about the show. The Master's Baker did an awesome job accomplishing that!! We had tons of guests approaching us to tell us how incredible the groom's cake AND the wedding cake were! The Master's Baker was more than happy to incorporate our baseball theme into our actual wedding cake and they were able to do it in such a beautiful, classy way that it didn't scream "birthday cake". Not to mention the cake itself was absolutely delicious! I couldn't believe how many options we had for cake flavors and fillings! We loved it! We still have some left over groom's cake (that is now almost two weeks old) and my husband REFUSES to throw it away! He wants to eat every last morsel! I would absolutely recommend The Masters Baker if you are looking for the PERFECT wedding and/or groom's cake!!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was amazing. We had four different flavors and each tasted amazing. Our whole cake was gone by the end of our reception!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience with Master's Baker was extremely pleasent. Not only are they friendly and professional, they have an amazing talent for baking. We were a little unconventional in that we wanted a cupcake cake, and they delivered 110%. They flavor was on point and the presentation was simply beautiful.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Jillian
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Master's Baker was so great to work with and the cake was delicious! We were able to choose 5 different flavor, one for each layer. They were very prompt with their responses and helped with coming up with ideas to stay in my budget for the grooms cake, which turned out great! My husband loved it! Can't wait for our anniversary cake; though we will definitely be using them for other baker needs!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I very rarely eat cake; I'm just not a cake person. But the cake at The Master's Baker is to die for! We had such a great experience at our tasting and ended up picking 4 flavors for our cake, one for each tier. It was so great! Everyone loved the pumpkin and the mint chocolate chip. The designer worked with us to help us with the design - we had no idea what we wanted and she was very patient and talented! Seriously an amazing cake. Can't wait to get cake there in the future!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved working with Master Baker! They were one of 2 recommended bakers from our venue and were a delight to work with. They were great at communication and were a lot of fun when my husband and I came in for our tasting. We really liked how we were able to make each tier of our 5 tier cake a different flavor. Not only was the cake itself delicious but it was also beautiful to look at!
- Side note - I loved working with them so much at 3 weeks after my wedding I used them to make a cake for my sister in laws baby shower.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My hubby and I ordered our cake for our wedding from The Master's Baker, a preferred vendor with our venue. After trying the delicious samples we decided to choose the pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese filling and the vanilla cake with peanut butter filling. The fresh, delicious flavors were wonderful, the cake design was perfect and exactly as shown and the service was excellent. Thank you so much for such a lovely and delicious cake!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Master’s Baker: AMAZING! They provided a truly spectacular wedding cake for our Rivercrest Wedding. The Master's Baker did the most fantastic job creating our love bird theme by duplicating the details of our invitation. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and Chad took his time meeting with us to get all of the details from design to creation. The BEST PART??? The flavors of the cake, the filling and the icing were delicious! Wow for the Master's Baker!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wedding cake was amazing and delicious. Quick response time. Overall very pleased with level of service.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding cake was beautiful! The staff was fantastic in creating my own cake and I really liked that each layer could be a different flavor!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Master's Baker was excellent with accommodating our requests! After our package was switched to them from another baker, they were willing to work with us to get what we wanted, even though it was not included in the package. The manager was very flexible with our us, and it made our day amazing to have exactly what we wanted! Plus, the cake was delicious.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at Master's Baker was very accomodating to our needs, providing us with evening tasting times as due to our work schedules we could not make it in any earlier. The cake was included in the package at our venue and I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful cake!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Caitlin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Master's Baker provided the cake for my wedding. The cake was absolutely perfect! When we went for our tasting, the staff was incredibly nice and the cake tasting was excellent. They gave us enough samples to try and let us take some home. I found a picture of a cake I loved and showed them what I wanted. The cake was identical! Our guests loved the cake and it tasted amazing! I would highly recommend The Master's Baker to anyone!!

THANK YOU!!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
610-436-9888
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment