The Mansion on Turner Hill

Value
Flexibility
Hali
07/24/2015

I honestly cannot think of a better place to have a wedding! My day was absolutely perfect, the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, the food, the drinks...EVERYTHING!!! Everyone at turner hill and who they conduct business with (vinwood) were top notch. The venue is so beautiful on its own that decorations are not even needed. My guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was. I cannot thank everyone at turner hill and vinwood enough, you made my wedding a huge success!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had the most beautiful June wedding at Turner Hill! Best experience with Carol, she was fantastic! The whole experience was stress-free, Carol had everything covered and anything I requested she made happen! The grounds, mansion, and tent were all stunning and I received so many compliments from my guests! It was a truly magical day! Would totally use them again if I needed to :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so pleased that the Mansion on Turner Hill extended their winter rates all the way through the end of May this year, so that we could indulge in this exquisite venue. Not only are the grounds and architecture like something out of a fairy tale, but the venue provides you with a list of vendors that are most skilled at their crafts. This allowed the process to go very smoothly for us (especially considering that we had only 6 months to plan the wedding!) Carol, the coordinator, was there to answer any and all questions that we had. She was impeccably competent and a joy to work with. I can honestly say that the day of our wedding was seamless.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Mansion stole our hearts from the moment we walked in. Elegance, class, stunning atmosphere and absolutely breathtaking for both our ceremony, and our reception. Our wedding coordinator, Carol, was amazing! Extremely responsive, sweet, patient and kind, helpful in every way possible, Carol made all our wishes come true. I would highly recommend using this venue for your wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having our ceremony & reception at Turner Hill was like a fairytale! If you are looking for a breathtaking venue for your special day - look no further ! The difference with this venue compared to others in the area is you have the whole estate to yourself for the whole night . Other venues you can only use either outdoors or indoors, or there is another wedding taking place at the same time. This place has the "Wow factor " from the second you pull in and see it from a distance. The staff is magnificent, prompt and puts you at ease, the catering company they use ( Vinwood) is just as amazing, and you can't go wrong with the estate. If it's in your budget, this is the place !

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location
1+ year ago

Wow! I wish to extend my sincere praise and appreciation to the folks at Turner Hill. The memories of my son’s wedding will be cherished by our family and friends. The event exceeded my expectation of a beautiful ceremony and reception. In all phases of planning and execution we received exemplary personal and professional services. Congratulations to Carol and her staff. Thank you for your care and guidance. We trusted Turner Hill with one of the most important events in the lives of my family and they excelled.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at the Mansion and Turner Hill and it was nothing short of perfect. Turner Hill is an absolute must for anyone looking to have an elegant, classic and memorable venue. The Mansion itself is straight out of the Great Gatsby and needs absolutely no decorations or additional decor as everything is grand, tasteful and architecturally stunning. And when you book the venue, you have the use of the entire mansion, not just one boxy room. The grounds are on a golf course and the outdoor prayer garden will give you a serene garden setting for your ceremony. My guests were absolutely stunned by the beauty and grandeur of our venue and several remarked it was the best wedding venue that had ever been to.
Carol, the coordinator at Turner Hill, is the utmost professional and had every detail planned and organized. She is so calm and reassuring, a couple need not worry about any part of the wedding. She is very protective of the Mansion but never hesitates to offer suggestions on making the most of your event. A couple is in very competent and capable hands with Carol.
I could never properly put into words how grateful I am to Carol and the whole staff at Turner Hill, including Vinwood Catering (also a five-star vendor), for making my wedding the best and most wonderful day of my life. My wedding was perfect, thanks to them.

Justine
06/28/2014

Carol Travers was so helpful and made every step of planning so much easier. She is such a pleasure and the entire day was just amazing- great food, amazing staff and the grounds are stunning.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Robert and Janice
06/28/2014

Our daughter was married on Saturday, 28 June, 2014. She and her husband along with @ 200 guests enjoyed the MOST memorable evening at the Mansion at Turner Hill in Ipswich!!! Everything was absolutely spectacular! Carol Travers was the wedding event planner, and we can only say magnificent things about her. She is very personable, knowledgeable, professional, etc. etc. She helped us through every decision regarding the wedding reception, and was extremely helpful with every detail of the evening. I would HIGHLY recommend The Mansion at Turner Hill as a spot for a very memorable wedding, and most definitely would recommend Carol Travers as the best wedding event planner ever~!!

1+ year ago

Words cannot describe how gorgeous The Mansion on Turner Hill is. I just had my wedding there and it was everything I could have asked for and more. The grounds and mansion are beautiful and impeccably maintained. I had friends describe it as "Beauty and the Beast" like. Carol Travers, the Director of the Mansion and weddings was wonderful - she was quick to respond and so sweet and helpful. You could not have been in better hands. All I can say is I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding at Turner Hill Mansion. When I tell you it was a dream come true, it comes from a genuine and grateful place. Carol Travers, was a fairy God Mother, making the whole experience easy, fun, and engaging. The grounds are kept in perfect condition, the tent is lovely with a teek dance floor, and the main ball room is open with refurnished wood floors, a vast fireplace and huge windows that open to a stone patio. If you are looking for a venue that has come out of a fairytale, Turner Hill is the place for you! Thank you Carol xo

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Turner Hill was a gorgeous place to get married. Carol (the event coordinator) is a pro. She coordinates the day perfectly and knows exactly what is going on with everything at all times. It takes the stress off!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Turner Hill is breathtaking. Although its on a golf course, it might be one of the most romantic places to get married. Our ceremony was inside and was beautiful. The cocktail hour was held in the main ballroom and the reception was in the 3 season tent. Carol, the coordinator is such a professional, we didn't have to worry about a thing.

1+ year ago

One of the best weddings I have ever attended. Well run, great food, even better people. Not to mention the mansion is beautiful. Adds a great feel to the atmosphere!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was wonderful! Everyone working at Turner Hill that day took my vision and turned it into reality! I wish I could relive that day all over again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Anonymous
2+ years ago

We fell in love with Turner Hill the minute we stepped on the grounds. Carol, our wedding coordinator was a true pleasure to work with through the entire planning process and beyond. She was prompt in responding to every little question I had along the way. Our ceremony was held in the gardens and then dinner in the tent with dancing in the mansion afterwards. We still receive so many compliments on the venue, the service and the food. Highly recommend Turner Hill - it is worth the investment.