The Mansion on Main Street

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just booked my wedding here and their customer service has been fabulous! The place is gorgeous and the value is great

• Wedding: [Private]
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After looking at a few venues to have our wedding I remembered a place called The Mansion that I had been to years ago. I mentioned it to my fiancé and we figured we would check it out since the other places we looked at were less that stellar. On the drive there, I wondered if the Mansion would be as spectacular as I remembered. I can honestly say that this is by far the BEST venue I've seen. From the grounds outside, to the grand entrance, valet parking, trumpeteers announcing your arrival, immaculately kept rest rooms and very flavorful food, the staff is sooo accommodating. The overall experience is just grand! I urge you to see for yourself.

• Wedding: 08/15/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After visiting numerous wedding venues that we did not like we were almost ready to call it a day and d a destination wedding. The mansion on Main Street was our last stop before making that decision and all of our anxiety dissipated instantly. From the first time we came through the doors we were very impressed with the upkeep of the buildings, the grounds, and of course the most professional and accommodating staff anywhere. Samantha serenkin was our wedding coordinator and she is organized beyond organized. Very detail oriented, very approachable and very easy to communicate with. She took over our wedding half way through the planning (which made me, a type a crazy control freak very nervous) but proved to be more in control than even I thought I was. She made every request happen, she responds to email instantly, she was my brain and my memory when I have lost both as the day came closer, and nothing was out of place on the wedding day. The food was incredible even better on the wedding day than the tasting and we didnt think it was possible. The chef really impressed us and made all of our special requests happen without any problems....we had an amazing variety of food at cocktail hour (lamb chops are out of control) and no one left the wedding hungry or thirsty. The salmon and the filet were incredible and the stuffed chicken was unlike anything we ever tried before. Our guests could not stop talking about the incredible desserts either. I could go on forever but I think I have made my point clear...you will not find better food, organization, grounds, upkeep, or price anywhere else!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at The Mansion was perfect! Everyone we worked with was incredible. Samantha was amazing to work with, she was attentive and followed up before the wedding to make sure every detail was perfect. Everyone was so attentive to my husband and I on the day of our wedding, they were constantly making sure we had food/drinks and made sure everything was perfect for us. The cocktail hour in the Crystal Vanderbilt room was perfect. The room is gorgeous, especially at night, and the food was delicious. Our reception in the Versailles ballroom on the third floor was amazing. The room is spectacular and it is so beautiful being on the third floor looking down the spiral staircase. The ambience is exactly what we wanted at our wedding, very classy and beautiful. We were so happy with the food, the packages offered are great, they are reasonably priced and they offer a lot of food which was important to us. The grounds were so beautiful in the background of our pictures and our pictures inside were just as incredible. There are so many great places to get pictures taken. There were other weddings going on but it didn't interfere with our wedding at all. Our guests had a great time and everyone commented on how beautiful and classy our wedding was and how attentive the staff was. I would definitely recommend this venue for your wedding!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish I could scream from the roof tops of how exceptional my experience was at The Mansion on Main Street. My wedding was a dream come true in every way possible. The Mansion is a place of elegance, exceptional service and professionalism. All my guests were overjoyed with the experience and could not stop talking about our wedding for weeks and weeks. I didn't want the night to end; it was so beautiful. Thank you for everything.

Niya and David Bush

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My contact at The Mansion on Main Street was Terri. She was excellent. Very helpful and thoughtful. Everytime I called The Mansion I received nothing but Excellent customer service. I think the name of the person answering when I called was Michelle. She was very, very nice, professional and knowledegable. If Terri was not in or away from her desk, they did everything they could to answer my question or to get me the help I needed. I was very hallpy with them...Love Them!!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We picked the Mansion after visiting 6 potential venues. Elizabeth Hoey was extremely informative and professional throughout the entire process. Liz also assisted in recommending the photographer, the DJ, the florist and the wedding cake supplier, based on an approved vendor list they maintain. The indoor/outdoor reception area was fantastic, the butlered hors d'oeuvres were terrific, and the dinner was incredible. All of our guests were highlighting the quality of the dinner, and the attentiveness of the staff, who came to each of the tables frequently to make sure everything was OK. The dessert offerings were great, which everyone enjoyed. The bridal attendent, Rob, was great. He took my wife and myself immediately upon arrival and showed us the entire reception and dinner set up and got us drinks, making sure we were comfortable and happy. The maitre d', Sojourn, was excellent. She was extremely attentive throughout the evening, making sure we had everything we needed and expected. In summary, the word "perfect" may be an understatement, but it definitely applies with Liz Hoey and the Mansion!!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot speak highly enough about The Mansion. My wedding day was perfect. The food, service, everything was exceptional! All my guests are still talking about how amazing the staff was. I highly recommend The Mansion.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very beauiful place, very organized, great food, great service...

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Clifford
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My son and daughter in law had their wedding at The Mansion and I must say that it was just wonderful!

I thought it appropriate to write this review because we appreciated the great service we received this past Friday, 30th May for Jose and Suheidi's wedding. A year ago I planned my daughter Amanda's Quince and we had a few issues on the day. Working closely with the Mansion, we decided to give the Mansion another try and I must say that the food, the service and the staff were all exceptional and exceeded my expectations. I am more than pleased!

I am grateful for Liz Hoey's great help in planning the wedding. It was wonderful to have her work with us on the ceremony to ensure we were all covered as well as ensure that every detail of the night was thought of. I'm usually quite hands on but due to a car accident, I really relied on Liz's knowledge and experience and I was extremely grateful to have it. I would recommend Liz wholeheartedly. She's patient, kind and very knowledgeable. It felt like our wedding planner was a family friend.

Rob and Sojourn were marvelous! They were very helpful, attentive and on top of everything. Every time I approached them with a question or request, they were responsive and not once did I feel like I was inconveniencing them with my request. They took great care of the bride and groom and all of us, guest and bridal party included, felt spoiled.

I received quite a bit of feedback from our guests and it was all positive. Our guests raved about the quality and the abundance of the hor d'oeuvres, the desserts and the delicious entree. We wanted to have an entree that was traditional and the chef was very accommodating. When we went to our taste testing, the chef had prepared a few latin dishes which were delicious and we were able to select a traditional dish with a bit of a twist. Everything was wonderful.

What a wonderfully memorable wedding! Thank you to Liz and all the staff at the Mansion!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our daughter and son-in-law were married last week at the beautiful Mansion on Main Street in Voorhees , New Jersey. I have to say that this event will remain one of the fondest memories of my life.Thankfully, the weather was beautiful since my daughter opted to have her ceremony outside in one of the gazebos at the Mansion. The lush landscaping and lovely flower arrangements surrounding the area made this the ideal setting for an outdoor wedding. After the ceremony we moved inside to a reception area were our guests were treated to a delicious smorgasbord of hors devours and cocktails. From there we moved to the banquet room were we spent the evening being treated to the sumptuous banquet and wonderful desserts that the Mansion's staff had expertly prepared while being entertained by DJ Bob Morgan who I would highly recommend for any event . From start to finish this was a magnificently planned and flawlessly accomplished occasion.
Our sincerest thanks go out to Liz Hoey , the wedding planner, who was with us from start to finish. Her expert advice and care throughout this process made our event the success that it was. The Mansion is a beautiful venue, but the people make the event, and Liz and her staff are top notch from start to finish. Included in that staff is the pleasant and hardworking wait-staff that made sure everyone got whatever they needed, Elizabeth who helped with the wedding ceremony, and Soujourn the maître de; each of these people added to our experience in his or her own way. A man who went above and beyond the call of duty was Rob, the bride's attendant. His caring and friendly nature was evident from the moment we met him up until he helped pack our car at the end of the evening. Rob made sure that our daughter and her bridesmaids had anything they needed, and he kept everyone calm throughout the day. He even sewed the pants of a guest who split his trousers while dancing- I would say that was above and beyond the call of duty.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were able to accommodate my daughter and son in law's date at the last minute due to some unforeseen issues at another venue. Not only did they provide everything they had, they went above and beyond to give them extras. They also provided them rooms and a shuttle. When I dropped a last minute surprise on them, they were up to the challenge. The staff was very professional and friendly, and the servers took great care of us…Food was awesome, and the desert……OMG. Thank you Samantha for all the help….everyone had a blast, and could not stop raving…JB

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Mansion is AWESOME! My husband and I had a miserable time with another venue and ended up canceling our contract with them. Samantha at the Mansion swooped in and took excellent care of us. She went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met and exceeded. She was very responsive when I would email her a thousand questions at a time. She made a very stressful situation much less daunting. After it all, she became more of a friend than a wedding coordinator.
When it came to the actual reception, everything was amazing. During set up, two centerpieces my husband and I had made were broken, and Samantha went out of her way to recreate two identical centerpieces that were even more beautiful than the ones we had made. Food was delicious, the venue was gorgeous, and the staff was unsurpassable. Rob took care of my husband and I, as well as my parents, and he did not disappoint. He went out of his way to make sure my parents were well nourished at cocktail hour, and took care of our every need throughout. He even helped bustle my dress! Moreover, he kept us laughing all night long.
I would have every event here for the rest of my life. We had the most excellent experience! Thank you Samantha and the Mansion!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Mansion was our first choice for venue for our ceremony. Our wedding coordinator Elizabeth Hoey is an outstanding quite detail-oriented, and specific to coordination, purpose and communication. The supporting staff were phenomenal. Every aspect in action and reaction from any member of the staff was incredibly structured and focused to ease or eliminate our acute anxiety. Above all very approachable, and caring that OUR experience was precisely as WE envisioned. At pre-tasting our Chef spent and enormous time with us explaining the intricacies of each of our selections and personally guaranteed each plate to satisfaction. At the cocktail and reception he delivered beautifully. In communicating with our various vendors the Mansion was fully accomodating and worked side-by-side to prepare our ceremony, cocktail and reception halls. Absolutely BRILLIANT site for our wedding and they have given us and our guests a memory etched within our souls.

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter's wedding was over Thanksgiving weekend at The Mansion. We had been planning and preparing for this event for over 18 months. I cannot say enough good about Samantha, Rob, and the service we got during the entire 18 months and on the night of the wedding. We received rave reviews about the food, especially cocktail hour which was very important to me. Dinner and dessert were excellent, as well. So many nice touches were included in our package. The coffee bar and dessert table were fabulous. The value for our money could not be matched. Dollar for dollar you will not do better than this venue nor will you find nicer more professional people to run your affair.

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was amazing all thanks to the Mansion. They were all amazing from the very beginning especially Liz. She helped get everything we needed and make the whole process so easy! Our matrie'd Kim and bridal attendant Rob made it so they had everything we wanted before we even asked! They were always there for us. We had such a great experience at the Mansion and would recommend it to anyone!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
856-751-6068
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards