The Mansion on Main Street

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

I just booked my wedding here and their customer service has been fabulous! The place is gorgeous and the value is great

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After looking at a few venues to have our wedding I remembered a place called The Mansion that I had been to years ago. I mentioned it to my fiancé and we figured we would check it out since the other places we looked at were less that stellar. On the drive there, I wondered if the Mansion would be as spectacular as I remembered. I can honestly say that this is by far the BEST venue I've seen. From the grounds outside, to the grand entrance, valet parking, trumpeteers announcing your arrival, immaculately kept rest rooms and very flavorful food, the staff is sooo accommodating. The overall experience is just grand! I urge you to see for yourself.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I started out with a different coordinator and halfway through was switched to Samantha Serenkin. The transition was almost entirely unnoticeable. Samantha jumped into our details from the get-go. She responded to emails extremely fast and always had an out-of-office message if she wasn’t in. I attended school 7 hours away while we were going through the wedding planning process and Samantha was always willing to work with my schedule for our meetings. Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing the venue looked and how great the food was, along with the plentiful food options. Two of my guests were vegan and Samantha worked with me to find a meal choice for them. Overall, I am so glad we had our wedding at the Mansion and so thankful for Samantha, who made the entire wedding planning process so much easier.

The Mansion on Main Street responded with the following comments:

Tammy,

We are so happy to know that your wedding was exactly what you wanted. Thank you for allowing us to be part of such a special day!

The Mansion Staff

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Five stars for The Mansion on Main Street! The Mansion on Main Street in Voorhees, NJ hosted my wedding ceremony as well as my reception. Samantha Serenkin is the best wedding event planner you could ever have! She organized all the details and made sure I was a calm bride as I approached my wedding day. She was able to work with my tight budget and turn it into a fabulous day with plenty of food options. She answers every email in a timely fashion and pretty much becomes your best friend at the end of it all. The Mansion on Main Street’s staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was in order on the big day – they attended to guests, as well as to myself, the groom, and my bridal party. All of the guests agreed that the Mansion on Main Street was an absolutely gorgeous venue and made my wedding that much more special. The food – honest to God – is some the BEST foods I have ever eaten in my life! I would 100% recommend the Mansion on Main Street to host your wedding ceremony and reception…or any event that you may have! Trust me, you won’t regret it! Oh, and if you don’t believe me about their food, just try going to one of their Sunday brunches…lobster bisque…to die for!

The Mansion on Main Street responded with the following comments:

Elisa,

On behalf of Samantha and the entire Mansion Staff we would like to thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

We are very happy that you enjoyed everything.

You had a terrific guest list and were an amazing Bride.

Regards,

Scott Hoegel
General Manager

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I loved the Mansion, and everything about it! From the second we began our tour, until the second we left the mansion after our wedding ended, everything was perfect! Our coordinator was Samantha, she was fabulous ! She does not miss a beat. She consistently followed up with me, reminded me of things i needed to do, gave references for other vendors, answers e-mails so quickly that you do not even have a chance to blink your eye before you have a reply from her!, she got all of our decor set up for us that day and all. Samantha kept on top of our wedding like it was the only one she was working on... I could go on for days about her ! My guest are still talking about how perfect everything seemed, how beautiful the mansion is, and how wonderful the food was. Our day of people were great too, Rob especially. He made sure things ran smoothly, my girls and I never had an empty glass or stomach! after the first look, tony and I were catered to like we were a king and a queen! I seriously cannot say enough about this place. Hire them for your wedding, you won’t regret it!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our Daughters wedding reception at the Mansion 3/21/15 . I knew we were going to be happy with everything because they had worked out every detail with us and we had a chance to taste the food. What I did not know was the staff and Samantha Serenkin would go above and beyond on every little detail. The food was fantastic the service great. Samantha had set up the room and made it look just as I dreamed it would. The staff was friendly and professional . We had so many of our guest call and thank us for a wonderful time ,many of our guest said that this was one of best weddings they had been to. I just wanted to thank everyone at the Mansion for giving us all a night we will remember forever and and making our daughter and our new son in laws dreams come true.

1 person found this review helpful

My wedding was recently held at the mansion on 3-14-15. My husband and I worked with Sam serenkin. She was awesome. Nothing was too much trouble for her. Bob and Liz helped me the day of and made sure my wedding ceremony and reception was amazing. The staff at the mansion goes above and beyond. From the first meeting, until the last you have someone by your side. My guests raved about the food!! They said that it was delicious and came out hot! ( big deal if you have attended other weddings and your food came out cold). The bridal suite was perfect for my girls. Bob and Liz kept all of my gifts and cards safe in a locked room. If I could give the mansion more stars I would. Thank you sam, bob, and Liz!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We had the absolutely BEST experience with the Mansion on Main Street. The staff were extremely accomodating, easily accessible and willing to go above and beyond to make us content. We worked directly with Scott Hoegel, General Manager and his assistant Dan Sommers. Both were continuously involved in aspects of planning and were so helpful in many ways.

On the day of, our guests were BLOWN away. The food, ammentities, venue and service were beyond spectacular. We had bridal assistants and individuals helping us throughout every aspect of the day. The food was outstanding and the venue beautiful!

We could not have been happier with this venue and the staff/service involved. Would HIGHLY reccomennd!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was a dream come true on February 14, 2015 everything was so wonderful I couldn't have had it anywhere else. Everyone that helped us was professional and took care of all our needs. I would recommend anyone having a special occasion to have it at the mansion cause you will never forget that day. Special thanks to Samantha Serenkin see you on our first year Anniversary next year.

Mr. & Mrs. Rand

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything from the planning part , to our actual wedding day at The Mansion was perfect. They were very accommodating with all of our requests and made us feel confident that they would do everything they could to make our day perfect (which it was)! The food was amazing, all of our guests raved about the cocktail hour and dinner. There was another wedding the same day as ours and the staff made sure that we felt like it was only our day and kept the weddings completely separate. We didn't even see the other bride and groom. I would recommend The Mansion to any and everyone! We loved it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

After visiting numerous wedding venues that we did not like we were almost ready to call it a day and d a destination wedding. The mansion on Main Street was our last stop before making that decision and all of our anxiety dissipated instantly. From the first time we came through the doors we were very impressed with the upkeep of the buildings, the grounds, and of course the most professional and accommodating staff anywhere. Samantha serenkin was our wedding coordinator and she is organized beyond organized. Very detail oriented, very approachable and very easy to communicate with. She took over our wedding half way through the planning (which made me, a type a crazy control freak very nervous) but proved to be more in control than even I thought I was. She made every request happen, she responds to email instantly, she was my brain and my memory when I have lost both as the day came closer, and nothing was out of place on the wedding day. The food was incredible even better on the wedding day than the tasting and we didnt think it was possible. The chef really impressed us and made all of our special requests happen without any problems....we had an amazing variety of food at cocktail hour (lamb chops are out of control) and no one left the wedding hungry or thirsty. The salmon and the filet were incredible and the stuffed chicken was unlike anything we ever tried before. Our guests could not stop talking about the incredible desserts either. I could go on forever but I think I have made my point clear...you will not find better food, organization, grounds, upkeep, or price anywhere else!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Profile Picture
Laura
11/08/2014

Our wedding at The Mansion was perfect! Everyone we worked with was incredible. Samantha was amazing to work with, she was attentive and followed up before the wedding to make sure every detail was perfect. Everyone was so attentive to my husband and I on the day of our wedding, they were constantly making sure we had food/drinks and made sure everything was perfect for us. The cocktail hour in the Crystal Vanderbilt room was perfect. The room is gorgeous, especially at night, and the food was delicious. Our reception in the Versailles ballroom on the third floor was amazing. The room is spectacular and it is so beautiful being on the third floor looking down the spiral staircase. The ambience is exactly what we wanted at our wedding, very classy and beautiful. We were so happy with the food, the packages offered are great, they are reasonably priced and they offer a lot of food which was important to us. The grounds were so beautiful in the background of our pictures and our pictures inside were just as incredible. There are so many great places to get pictures taken. There were other weddings going on but it didn't interfere with our wedding at all. Our guests had a great time and everyone commented on how beautiful and classy our wedding was and how attentive the staff was. I would definitely recommend this venue for your wedding!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I wish I could scream from the roof tops of how exceptional my experience was at The Mansion on Main Street. My wedding was a dream come true in every way possible. The Mansion is a place of elegance, exceptional service and professionalism. All my guests were overjoyed with the experience and could not stop talking about our wedding for weeks and weeks. I didn't want the night to end; it was so beautiful. Thank you for everything.

Niya and David Bush

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My contact at The Mansion on Main Street was Terri. She was excellent. Very helpful and thoughtful. Everytime I called The Mansion I received nothing but Excellent customer service. I think the name of the person answering when I called was Michelle. She was very, very nice, professional and knowledegable. If Terri was not in or away from her desk, they did everything they could to answer my question or to get me the help I needed. I was very hallpy with them...Love Them!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We picked the Mansion after visiting 6 potential venues. Elizabeth Hoey was extremely informative and professional throughout the entire process. Liz also assisted in recommending the photographer, the DJ, the florist and the wedding cake supplier, based on an approved vendor list they maintain. The indoor/outdoor reception area was fantastic, the butlered hors d'oeuvres were terrific, and the dinner was incredible. All of our guests were highlighting the quality of the dinner, and the attentiveness of the staff, who came to each of the tables frequently to make sure everything was OK. The dessert offerings were great, which everyone enjoyed. The bridal attendent, Rob, was great. He took my wife and myself immediately upon arrival and showed us the entire reception and dinner set up and got us drinks, making sure we were comfortable and happy. The maitre d', Sojourn, was excellent. She was extremely attentive throughout the evening, making sure we had everything we needed and expected. In summary, the word "perfect" may be an understatement, but it definitely applies with Liz Hoey and the Mansion!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I cannot speak highly enough about The Mansion. My wedding day was perfect. The food, service, everything was exceptional! All my guests are still talking about how amazing the staff was. I highly recommend The Mansion.