The Lake House Inn

Flexibility:
 (4.7/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We had our daughter's wedding here and Anthia, Heather, Glenn, Marina, Cos and all of the staff made sure it exceeded all of our expectations. Alyssa and Andrew said their wedding was over the top!!! From the beautiful venue both inside and out (with help from Mother Nature), to the excellent food from Jeffrey Miller catering to the service of all of the staff, to the attention to detail there is no venue that could compare. This wedding was amazing. Mastercard should use this whole experience in their advertisement as a wedding at The Lake House Inn is priceless. It is a dream come true for everyone including your quests. Again thanks to all, Joel and Lori DiGiacinto
Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The wedding was wonderful. This venue is ideal for this type of celebration. I like the fact that the Lake House Inn has developed this niche business because their services are focused and value added. For example, they day of my daughters wedding while the whole day was sunny, the evening called for isolated thunderstorms. Lake house is equipped with weather radar tracking to specifically tell us timeframe to have outdoor ceremony that my daughter so desired. They adjusted the program to fit the adjusted time of ceremony in such a way that the guests never felt like they were waiting. The food was excellent! Service very attentive. These are direct quotes of guests at the wedding: "Everything was top notch, yet was fun, friendly and comfortable". Another guest: " Everybody that has a celebration should consider this venue".
Wedding: 05/10/2014

Private User 2 Reviews
We could not have asked for a more perfect venue for our wedding! Our day was everything we ever dreamed it would be. A perk for having a Friday wedding is you get to come in on Thursday. We were able to have our rehearsal dinner at the inn on Thursday and hang at the fire pit later that night! We loved that we were right on the lake! The boys even went kayaking why the girls got ready on Friday! Heather and the LHI staff were amazing!! We are still hearing from guest about our amazing venue!! We highly recommend the Lake house especially if you are looking for an outdoor wedding in a beautiful setting!!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We recently had our wedding at the Lake House Inn and everything completely surpassed my dreams and expectations. Our day was everything we ever dreamed it would be. Heather, my wedding planner, and the rest of the staff went above and beyond during our two day stay to make sure everything was perfect. EVERYTHING was PERFECT! I am still hearing from guests about the amazing venue, unbelievable food and unforgettable ambiance that was delivered. We truly felt like we were in a fairy tale the entire day. The entire staff, including Glen the owner, were so unbelievably accommodating through out the entire process. If my husband or I (or any part of the bridal party) needed anything at any point there was someone there to make it happen. I can't even begin to write a review that will give the lake house the accolades it deserves. Thank you so much for being part of one of the greatest days and making our visions come to light and delivering such an absolutely amazing & perfect wedding day!

Brett & Christine
Wedding: 03/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
As a singer that has performed at tons of weddings, I feel like I've seen just about EVERYWHERE! So when it came time for my own wedding, it was the best decision we made to book our big day at The Lake House Inn. The pictures are breathtaking, but I can't tell you how much more amazing it is to see it in person. We've been married for a couple months now, and our family and friends are STILL raving about it! Not only is the venue outstanding, but the service was equally as exceptional. Our wedding day felt like a dream from beginning to end. If I could make any suggestions to future brides inquiring…. Do it! Go check it out in person. Book the Inn rooms for the night & treat yourselves. Make sure to hire a great photographer to capture all the picture perfect moments & natural beauty of this place! Don't forget to ask about their additional packages (lighting, etc.) to make your life so much easier as a planning bride. Sit back & enjoy- It will definitely be an experience you'll never forget!
Wedding: 10/06/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jill 1 Reviews
I can't say enough wonderful things about the Lake House Inn and our wedding coordinator Anthia along with the owner Glen and ALL of the staff that made our day unforgettable. They took care of every detail so that we didn't have to worry about anything that day and it all went flawlessly! And the venue itself is amazing! The view can NOT be beat and the Inn and reception area are gorgeous! We hardly felt the need to even add any further flowers becuase the setting itself was SO gorgous! Every single one of our guests just raved about it for weeks afterwards :-) We also loved the fact that we could rent out the whole venue and continue the party all night and into the next morning. We did not want our night to end!
Wedding: 10/05/2013

Anna Marie 1 Reviews
Our wedding was at the Lake House Inn and was catered by Jeffrey Miller. We were extremely pleased with our entire day including planning with event staff, transportation shuttle for our guests, the venue, the lake, renting lanterns for the walkway, renting votives for the tables, the brides and grooms room prior to ceremony, wine tasting, reception hour food quality, display and presentation as well as dinner. Our personal vendors including the photograpers, florist, and DJ states the Lake House inn were professional and easy to plan with. They were always ready for what ever was asked.
Since we have such a history at Lake we did not want to have our special day any where else. What was awesome was going to Philadelphia for entree tasting. It was such a special night.
We have beautiful wedding memories and have Anthia and Heather all to thank for all their speical touches and ease of planning. Their email responses and last week changes were handled with ease.
We would definitley recommend the Lake House and Jeffrey Miller Catering
Wedding: 09/22/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I only looked at one venue for my wedding and it was the Lake House Inn. I fell in love immediately. It is gorgeous with the lake as a backdrop. The bridal suite is wonderful and it is great to have the 9 other rooms for the bridal party/parents to stay in the night of the wedding. The bridal party was also given champagne, cheese, fruit and crackers while getting dressed which was a nice touch. Also at the end of the night, they provided champagne and put flowers on the bed for my husband and I. The groom and groomsmen had a "man cave" to get ready in. The room has big screen tvs, a pool table, leather couches and they were provided beer and pretzels. Anthia and her team are wonderful and everything went smoothly. Throughout the entire process, Anthia was very responsive to all of my emails and questions which I greatly appreciated. The Lake House Inn is pricey but you get what you pay for. The ceremony set-up is beautiful, there is the whole of the downstairs of the LHI for the cocktail hour including outside. They have a piano and we hired someone to play the piano. We also had a wine tasting during the cocktail hour in the wine cellar which was a hit! The reception hall is gorgeous with plenty of room. One wall is a fountain and the other is glass doors opening up to the lake. It makes every picture gorgeous. Guests were so impressed by the venue. After all of that, there is a fire pit for the after party where they serve pizza and beer. And I haven't even gotten to the food! Jeffrey Miller Catering is AMAZING. The food at both the tasting and at the wedding was spectacular. It is different than what you get at every other wedding and the guests were very impressed. If you want a wedding that is close to home but a little different, the Lake House Inn is the perfect place. I highly recommend it. Thank you to Anthia, her team and the Jeffrey Miller team!
Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My daughter had her wedding at The Lake House in on August 10, 2013. It was absolutely magical - everything that she had ever dreamed of. The venue itself, a restored manor house on Lake Nockamixon, is beyond compare. We had the ceremony outside, in front of the lake. The cocktail hour was inside the manor house - two floors, plus two terraces: plenty of room to roam around. There was even micro-brew tasting in the wine cellar during the cocktail hour. The reception was held in a ballroom that had a floor-to-ceiling view of the lake on one wall and a high ceiling and a huge dance floor. The ballroom opened onto a terrace so guests could easily wander outside if they chose. The evening of my daughter's wedding featured a sunset over the lake that was the perfect backdrop for photos. And the colors of the sunset perfectly matched the pink of the cold strawberry soup and the coral of the linens that my daughter chose. Once the formal reception ended, my daughter and her new husband stayed overnight along with their bridal party. They enjoyed a post-reception party outside around a firepit with pizzas, beer, wine and s'mores. The next morning they were served a gourmet continental breakfast on the terrace.

The staff, led by Anthia, was terrific. The caterer, Jeffrey Miller Catering, was phenomenal. All of the food was outstanding! We even had a gelato bar and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies to finish off the evening and send home with guests.

I was so gratified to see my daughter marry the love of her life in the wedding of her dreams. If you're looking for a romantic lake-side setting for a fairy tale wedding, you couldn't do better than the Lakeside Inn in Perkasie, PA!!
Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We got married at The Lakehouse Inn (Perkasie, PA) Friday, May 17, 2013. If you know the venue then you know everyone gets this venue to be married outside on their beautiful property on Lake Nockamixon. I loved that the Lakehouse Inn had 10 rooms for you and 18 of your guest to stay their. The décor in the Inn is breath taking. They have wood-burning fireplaces, stone-walled basement and a wine cellar with wine tasting. The grooms room is as I like to call it a "man cave" with the big bar, big flat screen TV, a pool table, and very big couch. The groom and his grooms men were very relaxed the day of the wedding watching the baseball game and playing pool drinking their beer and eating their pretzels. The bridal sweet is beautiful! It has 2 bathrooms, makeup room, TV, king size bed, and 2 walkout balcony's that over look the Nockamixon State Park and Lake. I along with all my bridesmaids, mother of the bride and mother of the groom were very relaxed getting pampered with are hair and makeup artist, sipping on Champagne and eating our cheese, fruit, and cracker tray. The ballroom is amazing with the gorgeous chandelier, water trickling down the stone wall, and the roses that were etched into the stone dance floor. They also have an after party for you and your guest that stay with you at the inn at the outdoor fire pit, with beer/wine and pizza. What could be better then that? The food was absolutely amazing! Every single one of my guest raved about how much food there was and how delicious everything was and that it was the best wedding they have ever been too. Anthia and Heather were amazing with helping me with all of my questions and concerns. If I emailed or called them they got back to me the same day no matter what day it was! They kept my wedding on schedule and made sure my husband and I sat down to eat while the food was hot. My wedding was beyond PERFECT! I highly recommend The Lakehouse Inn for you wedding!
Wedding: 05/17/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I could not have asked for a more perfect venue for our wedding! The staff is wonderful to work with. They are organized, personable, reliable and professional. We only wish there were more rooms for guests! Our day would not have been possible without their efforts and we are eternally grateful. This is the perfect venue for couples looking to get away but not too far!
Wedding: 05/03/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Lake House was my first choice for our venue for our wedding. What blew me away was the atmosphere and all it's surroundings in and out. It was quite expensive but well worth it for the most important day of our lives. Everything was perfect, from the beginning to the end, I have no complaints and highly recommended this venue to all.
Wedding: 04/06/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
One visit to the Lake House Inn and we knew it was the place for our wedding! The venue is simply amazing. From the first day we visited we were treated as if we were the only wedding of the year; thanks to Anthia Graham and Glenn’s staff at the Inn. The Lake House Inn offers spectacular views of Lake Nockamixon, a beautiful ballroom and five star accommodations. With just one wedding per day, you have the entire property to yourself including the Inn, the ballroom and the attention of the staff. Our wedding planner was Anthia Graham and we can’t say enough about her service, attention to detail and genuine personality. Anthia was there for us from day one and was also the day of coordinator and stayed until the last guest left – a testament to her professionalism, dedication and love for what she does. Anthia runs a tight ship, and you will thank her for it, as she keeps the guests moving, the wedding organized and the timing right on point! Anthia’s response time to our countless emails and phone calls was usually within minutes, but at the most within a few hours – you truly feel like you are her only client. As a graduate of The Culinary Institute of America, food quality, flavor composition and presentation were very important to us and we were extremely impressed. The quality was that of a five star restaurant, nothing frozen, everything prepared from scratch and unique flavor combinations that simply “wowed” our guests. The catering menu choices are flexible and Jeffrey Miller’s team will adjust flavors at your request, which was very impressive. The service team, including the beverage manager, servers, bartenders and valet team, attended to us and our guests with great professionalism and delivered exceptional service. We can’t say enough about The Lake House Inn, Jeffrey Miller Catering and especially Anthia Graham, who all worked together to put on an unforgettable wedding for us, our family and our friends.
Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Lake House Inn was fabulous, beautiful, everything you could want in a venue. From the moment we walked into the Inn we were hooked. They provide you with an experience that you can’t find anywhere else.

The accommodations are incredible; 10 beautifully appointed guest rooms. We chose to have our bridal party stay with us and they thoroughly enjoyed themselves and loved the “vacation” feel of it all. Spending time with our closest friends in the last 24 hours before we became husband and wife was an unforgettable part of our experience at the Lake House.

The experience on the day of the wedding was fantastic as well. All of the small details provided by the Lake House added to the experience and were much appreciated. Every piece of the cocktail hour and reception was exceptional. We received many compliments from the wedding guests about the wonderful time they had at the wedding.

We cannot say enough about the wonderful staff at the inn. The day would not have been possible without them. Anything you need to help you get ready for the day, the staff is there helping you. The entire staff was such a joy to work with. They all worked seamlessly on the wedding day to make the day something that we will never forget. Anthia was quick to answer any questions we had leading up to the wedding. She worked so hard to make sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding and that everything looked the way we had envisioned. Anthia and the rest of the staff was by far the best I've experienced - very professional, friendly and catering to your every need.

Side note worth mentioning...On the day of the wedding I used a handkerchief from my great grandmother. It was misplaced during the reception and we didn’t notice until the next day. Heather helped us locate it by looking through the dumpster full of trash from the reception. This just goes to show you how much the staff really goes above and beyond to make sure your experience is nothing short of amazing.
Wedding: 10/19/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't say enough great things about The Lake House Inn! Anthia and Glen are the best! Anthia is professional, thorough, and a blast to work with! She knows her stuff. Anthia took care of every little detail. The day of my wedding I didn't worry about a thing except having the time of my life. The owner, Glen, is beyond nice. He is welcoming and really goes out of his way to make sure that everyone is being taken care of. The caterer, Jeffery Miller, did a wonderful job! My guests enjoyed everything at cocktail hour. They said there was always servers with food and they enjoyed everything! My husband and I made it a point to sit down and enjoy our dinner. We were so glad we did! It was delicious. The cake was amazing! Jeffery himself came out to say hello to myself and parents to make sure we were happy with everything. Top notch service!
Wedding: 10/12/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Excellent venue. Perfect for the happiest day in your life. Words can't describe how amazing the lake house is for a wedding. Everything was perfect.
Wedding: 10/22/2011
 215-258-2556
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire